All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

PetExec Reviews

This system was much easier to use than what we were using before. I like the layout and the ability to customize the sidebar. Will continue to use happily.

Pros

Easy

Cons

Learning curve, but that's with other programs too.

PetExec

PetExec helps me keep track of my pet's grooming appointments. The reminders it sends me gives me one less thing to worry about in my chaotic schedule.

Pros

This app is great! It sends me reminders for when my dog has an upcoming grooming appointment. The app also seems to be set up well and is user friendly.

Cons

I am still relatively new to PetExec so there really isn't anything I dislike about it yet. I'm looking forward to using it more!

HI Michelle! We are so happy that you like working with PetExec as a pet parent. Have a PAWesome day!

Great for medium to advanced users!

PetExec is a fairly versatile and straightforward program for the pet industry. The features involved in animal selection as well as the drop down menus for specific characteristics are very comprehensive. The biggest issues we ran into were with booking histories being difficult to find, and not having a groom/bath scheduling field available to look at coming dates. Otherwise no complaints whatsoever; several individuals were trained and ready to use the system within days of use.

A user-friendly software!

I used PetExec at our local doggy daycare and boarding facility. PetExec helps us keep track of our furry companions and their pet parents. My most-loved feature is the photo thumbnail that allows it to upload photos of the pets so you know exactly who you're looking at. The scheduling is easy, too! You can book grooming appointments and boarding reservations in seconds. I was comfortable with PetExec within a couple of hours and easily trained other employees to use it as well.

Great Service; Great Product

We've tried several softwares for our type of business and PetExec is by far the easiest and most applicable to what we offer. There are some differences in our industry and for the most part, we can work around with some options in the software that helps us do what we need to do. The customer service is super fast - I'd say most emails are responded to within 30minutes and they give screenshots and step by step instructions that make fixing any issue fairly quick and easy.

Cons

Good digital operation management for pet

My experiences has been great. PetExec provides multiple functionalities and is easy to use.

Pros

PetExec is a great solution for anyone who work as daycare, trainer, groomer or boarder. By being totally cloud based and mobile friendly, PetExec is quite easy to use. Moreover, the company provides many other functionalities and add-on.

Cons

The pricing of PetExec is a little high and the company does not provide a free trial time, instead they ask you to buy a monthly plan.

Hi Alberto! We are thrilled that your experience has been positive and we are so happy that you are a packmate! We offer no haggle pricing and we do offer a free demo where you can really dig into the system to explore our features. Additionally, we can take prospective packmates on a one on one webinar experience where we can really drill down into functionality which is specific to their business particulars. We always strive to seek a good fit for our packmates!

Tough review.

The staff at Petexec are very knowledgeable and the online help team are very knowledgeable. Myself, I struggle to understand the software. I wish things were easier for me to understand.

Pros

The idea that this could work

Cons

I struggle to understand it.

Hi Mike, PetExec does have a lot of features and the trick is to setting it up correctly. Once all the automation is in place, the system is much easier to use. I invite you to let us peek at your setup which is most likely the cause of your frustration. Once the settings are adjusted for your particular situation, PetExec can save you countless hours spent doing tasks and streamline your day.

First time reviewer

It's a little difficult to get a handle on it at first but once you do it's great. I really like the put in for feature request thing but something seems to me like they should already be there like combining daycare & boarding scorecards. I do love the online chat for questions I think that's great instead of being on hold waiting for someone!! I did not like the time clock reports prior to the new update not sure if that's changed haven't had time to look into it yet

Pretty awesome!

Pet exec is full of wonderful and super useful features! If ever there's any trouble understanding something, the pet exec support team is there for you, no matter what! While, I wish there were a few things different or that were added, I know the team is working diligently to keep bringing us better and better updates. The best part is, they actually care what their users have to say...and they take that into account when making these updates. You rock PetExec!

PetExec Review

During my work at Top Dog Training & Resort (a kennel), we used PetExec to easily manage and organize all the dogs boarding and coming and going throughout not only the day but for the entire week too. It was very easy to set up and view what dogs were scheduled for services. It was also easy to make any personal notes (for the dogs) if necessary and organize if they would need to receive any medicine during their stay to ensure all the dogs are healthy.

Best Program for the field

Pros

Top of the line product for this line of work.

Cons

Product works seamlessly and the only con is the price, but you get what you pay for.

PetExec should receive awards it's that good!!!

Great program helps me manage my business so much better this program has saved me thousands of dollars in lost revenue that previously we had difficulty tracking effectively. It has made my business run quicker and smoother. Its simple to use and the people who run it are open to implementing ideas that you suggest that will make the software better. I couldn't be happier. So fantastic I don't want my competitors to know I use it because PetExec is one of my competitive advantages

Great for Services!

Excellent for daycare, boarding, grooming and other services. Retail is a little trifling but that is a small part of our business so we make do! One of the best things about Petexec is even if it seems confusing at first, you can easily figure it out. Just click on the button that you want to do and it leads you from there. So great for new employees that are still learning the system. And Petexec is always trying to better themselves as well.

Ease of PetExec

I use PetExec to book various things for my dog. Signing up wasn't difficult at all and it is very user friendly.

Pros

Easy to use and makes my job easier when signing up new customers

simply amazing

This program is amazing. It definitely gave us a huge professional appearance that gave us a significant advantage over our competitors. It really is the little things that petexect took the time to put in their product that makes the difference. The training and later assistance helped us tremendously. We couldn't imagine using any other program

Cons

People like Denis and Tammy at TLC pets are the reason we work so hard! Thank You! We are honored to get to work with you! ~Paula

Top notch customer care

When you buy Petexec your not buying just a product- your buying the safety of a staff willing to help. I've heard amazing things about other products but when my friends run into issues their companies haven't been there to assist- this is why Petexec has been so important to me over the last 8 years! Realize that as a business owner you will run into issues....it's nice to know you have a software program with a team that cares to assist!

Execllent

It was not to difficult to learn and alot of it is learn to be patience with learning something new.

Pros

The sidebar on left side is easy to use.

Cons

Less steps to check in a dog.

Great and simple

I'm not very tech savvy but this program makes everything easy to understand without a lot of knowledge. Would recommend to anyone.

Pros

How well and simple it works

Cons

A little slow

PetExec Review

When I started using this software I found it quite confusing, but after the many months I have, it almost comes naturally to me. This program makes running things a lot smoother and it keeps things really organized. I enjoy being able to use this program.

Pros

How organized it is, and that you can access it from any device.

Cons

How sometimes the same issues with the program keep recurring.

Great program!

I just switch over about 6 months ago and I love Petexec! They are always add new and better things as well. You can always get help also!

Pros

Online

Cons

The layout of the calendar

Forget the rest! Petexec is your answer.

We've been using Petexec since we first opened doors in 2010 and because of it we have been able to expand and expand to the point that we now have multiple locations. We couldn't have done it without having our best employee (Petexec) manage our business 24/7/365! Love you guys!

Cons

Bilal, it is our pleasure working with you. You have an amazing facility and we admire you so much! Thanks Bilal! We look forward to many wonderful years to come : )

petexec cumbersome

so many great features but it takes so long to get anything done. it's not intuitive or well programmed.

Pros

does what we need it to do

Cons

poorly programmed and cumbersome

Hi Heather, PetExec does have a lot of features and the trick is to setting it up correctly. Once all the automation is in place, the system is much easier to use. I invite you to let us peek at your setup which is most likely the cause of your frustration. Once the settings are adjusted for your particular situation, PetExec can save you countless hours spent doing tasks and streamline your day.

Love this software! Now I can focus on actually running my business, not fighting technology.

Migrated to PetExec after using (or should I say "using") a competitor's software. Love the ease of use and well-thought-out functionality. The best parts are: Customer support is fantastic, help is just a click and a chat away. These are people who actually know the software. Also love the ability to request feature additions if the way things are laid out aren't quite the way you want. Can't recommend enough!!!

Cons

Barks and Recreation loves PetExec!

I am the groomer in a daycare and boarding facility, and we use PetExec. The interface is easy to use and makes life a lot simpler. There are sections where I can add notes on a dogs behavior and grooming notes so this feature makes my life a lot easier. It is easy to find dogs and owner information. In a hectic environment where we are always running around and constantly busy, this makes our lives much easier! :)

Great Program

I find the program easy to use. I find it very useful for my clients and the detail they need to keep.

Pros

Cons

I don't have any at this time

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.