All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

PetExec Reviews

Easiest Software Program Available

We just opened in March and started with a different company. We quickly decided to switch to PetExec and haven't been disappointed! Completely user-friendly with a great support staff to help with any problems in a timely manner.

Cons

Great software and easy to use

My new job uses this software and it's great. It's very easy to use and works well all the time. I use it mostly to check my work schedule and haven't had any issues using the site. Highly recommend it to anyone who would need it.

Great product

PetExec has been a great improvement over our old system. The features for integrating boardings and other services has been great. Also, the email services are awesome in generating business and personalizing guest experience.

Functional

Petexec is good software for our needs. It has quirks and can be hard to navigate but it is better than some other options on the market. The best feature by far is the customer support chat. They are always helpful and prompt.

Cons

Have used for three years!

I have been using Petexec for three years now and the program keeps getting better! Once you start to use Petexec it gets easier and easier to use and teach new employees. (We love the YouTube videos as well!) highly recommend!

Cons

Definitely one of the best!

Setup was extremely easy. PetExec is always willing to work on any new ideas quickly or help you find a workaround. I had a terrible experience with a past software company which makes me appreciate PetExec all the more.

New User first time client

We haven't gone live yet, but we are very close and have spent a lot of time setting up, using the coaching, and the online support. Everyone has been great and we look forward to using this software for years to come!

User Friendly Software!

I am in accounting and I find the reports very helpful when transferring info into Quickbooks. I have only contacted customer support once and they pointed me in the right direction to fix my problem thru chat.

PetExec Software Review

I think PetExec is a wonderful tool to help manage your business. There is an adjustment period that you go through as with anything when you try something new but once you get the hang of it, it's easy to use.

Pretty good stuff

Took a while for me to get the hang of things. But there is always support and there are always ways to fix mistakes. There are just a lot of minor details that if missed in PetExec turn into huge problems.

Pet Exec For Small Businesses

Pros

This software is great for my families dog boarding business. It is easy to use and keep track of all of our appointment slots. My favorite thing is once it is all set up it will not let you overbook.

Cons

The software is a little dated looking but other than that it runs smoothly.

This is a great system. Very easy to use and has made a world of difference in our daycare. It has made my job a lot easier. The customer service is fast and very friendly. I have not had any problems

Fantastic

Easy to use, convenient when having to be with the dogs at all time while still signing them in!

Cons

Thanks Sara! We love working with you : ) We will continue to bring more great things your way!

What a System, What an Experience!

We just opened up the Customer Portal and love how easy it is for the customers. We are able to streamline new clients, a little easier now! Pretty excited about the clients seeing a difference.

Cons

New client review of petexec

Support is great and punctual.

Pros

Has the features I need to run my business

Cons

Although the resources are great, it feels A bit scattered. A better step by step guide to getting started would be awesome.

Work made easy

The system makes it easiest to sign in our dogs as well as keep track of any heath issues, behavioral problems and diet! Keeps our business running smoothly and keeps our dogs safe and organized

Petexec Review

The staff at Paw Palace are thankful for a system that holds all of our basic needs. There are little things here and there that we wish we could change/add but we easily find ways around them.

Awesome service

I love being able to find the schedule whenever I need it. Never having to have a paper schedule and knowing who else is working on a certain day if I need to switch my schedule for any reason

Cons

Easy to use and good customer support

I found this program to be really helpful and fitting for my needs. If I has to come up with one gripe it would be the user interface. It's just a little bloated but otherwise a great program!

integration

I wish I could integrate my current world pay merchant account with Petexec but you only support first data. I hate to change merchant accounts & I love Petexec so this is an issue for me.

Very User Friendly

It has all of the features we need, and all of our staff is able to use it easily! If we are ever having issues PetExec's customer support has been great at helping us out in a timely manner.

Good software

The software is good, my only complaint is with the mobile version. Trying to sign in quickly is hard because when you try to get to time clock it pops up other windows as they load.

Great Software

Easy to navigate and has a great look. Has a training program to help train employees and the best part about it the clients can do all there booking reservations from this software

Excellent program

Such a great program for people in the animal field to use even when it's busy. The different options for daycare and boarding are amazing and the birthday option is my favorite.

We love Pet Exec makes our lives much easier

Pet Exec is an easy program to use. The cutomer support is some of the best I have ever delt with. I would recommend PE to any boarding, grooming, daycare, training facility.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.