P3 HVAC Software Logo

P3 HVAC Software

Flat rate pricing solution for HVAC companies

P3 HVAC Software Reviews - Page 2

Good product, easy to lean

Pros

By having the map i can keep my service men in one area since I can see where the calls are and not having my guys run all over Georgia.

Cons

I don't like that you can't save your input on the first page that you have to complete all boxes and save. If you are in the middle of your input and you have to leave that page you either complete all the boxes or you loose what you have in put.

What we were looking for.

Customer service is top notch. Responses are helpful and questions are quickly addressed. Always handled in a friendly professional manner.

Pros

The versatility and functionality are fantastic. Allows us to bill and track calls as well as keep track of technician schedules and customer equipment.

Cons

Haven't had enough time to investigate all of the features. Otherwise, we really have no complaints.

I wish I would have found P3 sooner

Pros

I am just getting started with the program but I can already tell it is going to make things run so much smoother. Just the proposal module alone is going to save me countless hours. Today I completed the training for it and I was able to create a proposal in 2 or 3 minutes and it looked sharp. I wish I would have found the software 8 years ago when I was starting my business.

Cons

I found P3 to be easy to use but there is a lot to it. There are so many modules that it took a serious time commitment to learn everything. If you are really busy make sure you are able to set aside a few hours each week for the training sessions.

P3 has been a great addition to our small HVAC business!

Pros

I love the disbatching features. I like that I can see when techs arrive, start diagnostics and are billing the client. It makes it easy for me to schedule calls as they come in that day.

Cons

The invoicing is a little plain. I wish it was more customizable.

Great Software

Pros

The scheduling/management /billing and invocing features are the absolute best thats out there. I have been a long term customer and the continuous efforts to make this app better never stops.

Cons

I feel that Easier quickbooks integration would be more helpful to gather the correct info to my books.

Excellent experience. Love that they solicit my feedback and don't charge for new features.

Pros

I first heard about Picture Perfect Pricing in a hvac-talk group for contractors and decided to give it a try based upon the feedback from other owners. I am glad I did! These guys solicit input from their customers and then take action which really sets them aside from the competition. They are very innovative and are constantly making what is already good even better. In the short period of time I have been on Picture Perfect Pricing, they have added a lot of new features and they have never charged me a dime more for them.

easy to use

Pros

that its easy to find what I need as far as names, prices etc. the fact that I can see who has paid and not paid by clicking one button and not having to look at every name

Cons

I am no longer able to send IIF files over to quick books any more. since quick books updated to 2019.

Game changer!

Your true one stop shop! The training because I’m ADD and wanted to do it Right now! Now sure I have any yet but, if I do I know there a solution for it. If not they will make one

Pros

The pre loaded stuff. By someone that knows the business. The training! It does very thing! The one on one with a person that names me and my company. You are their number one priority!

Cons

I was already signed up with a different software provider, but decided to take a last minute look at P3. So glad I did. It does everything and more than what I was about to get started with.

The staff at P3 are awesome to work with. They are very responsive and have helped us implement the software in a very quick time.

Pros

Easy to use Cloud based (can access anywhere) Customer notifications sent via email and or text All in one software with dispatching, flat rate, equipment sales and reporting

Cons

Best Software For HVAC Service Companies!

Pros

P3 is an awesome program from simple flat rate pricing to customer and contract management to the newly released Sales Module. This invoicing software is designed to make you, the contractor, more money. Brochures can be added to the item you are selling so you can see a professional display to your customers. Among other things, I will never go back to using pens and paper invoices as long as we have electricity and internet!

Cons

Thanks for you continued business and support!

Gret system Paid for ot self in weeks

Pros

It does the up selling for you and is very transparent to the customer easy to make proposals and great industry pricing book

Cons

The crm side is a little complicated at first but the support is great and once you got it down you will never want another

Great software

Great!

Pros

Easy deployment, features and affordable pricing

Cons

Being able to apply service agreements to existing customers without having to renew. Wish it had open APIs for integration to other applications.

Saving time and lots of paper work

I would strongly recommend PPP for HVAC solutions. Air Expert Air Conditioning signed up a year ago and we are very satisfied with the software and the staff. Brain, Keith and Carol are there whenever our service tech's or any one in the office is having a problem. Our service techs really like using the IPad's as it eliminates them writing a hard copy invoice and or us nagging them to write one they forgot or lost!. Also, the techs are collecting on the spot more often.

Outstanding program

Pros

Functionality, time saver, very productive in the field, easy for generating revenue very easy to use

Cons

Great product! A must have!!

No more typing in my invoices to QuickBooks, I can synch it in with PPP. This has saved me a huge amount of time, being a small business owner. It has helped me be more consistent in my pricing and more profitable. I can't think of any cons because I really like the software. Brian and Keith are awesome. They are really helpful if you run into a problem. I would definitely recommend this product.

Cons

Overall this software fits perfectly with our overall direction

This program is one of the best ones we have found that has fit with our overall business direction. We love that you can make a change and it can be instantly updates to all users in the field. It takes a little getting used to for some of the ones out there that are not tech savvy but it does not take long to get in the groove. Thanks to this software we are almost completely paperless!

Enjoyed This

Pros

Great product and will use for a very long time. I believe this is one of the best in the market to use.

Cons

I would not know of any, as I have not encountered any as of yet. I think it is overall great to use.

Great Product ! Quick set up.

Pros: Easy to set up, user friendly , requires very minimal training. Good customer service / tech support. Cons: Needs some tweaking , but P3 staff has been responsive and quick to correct issues with recent upgrades. Very Satified with the product and support staff .

Cons

It has been great and easy to use

Pro's easy of use and simple to understand, support is great cons - support is 2 hr. difference and times it can be hard to wait, though when they are open, they are great, that's all

Cons

This software makes you consistent with your pricing and easy for your technicians to complete work

The pros are there are easy access training videos to guide you through the use of the software. There is also live assistance if you need help setting up you company and making corrections without extra costs. Also the software is improving very rapadily and we the users have input on the upcomming upgrades. a lot of the cons are being address in this latest update coming out on the 25th of May, so I would have to get familiar with it before I comment on the cons.