Precise Petcare Logo

Precise Petcare

Cloud-based software for pet sitters

Precise Petcare Reviews

4.2

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.5/10

Reviews by rating

Huge peace of mind and efficient management both for my team and for my clients. The reporting option is amazing and gives me a great overview of the statistics I need for my business.

Daniel Alejandro A.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

The best option in animal care

This application has worked a lot to take control of my pet that suffers from calculations, give medication at the indicated time and always keep in mind the visit of controls.

Pros

This application is very good because it allows you to control all the data of your pets, age, weight, controls, diseases that have had and their treatments, upcoming appointments to the veterinarian among many other things. I liked how functional it is.

Cons

sometimes it is a bit difficult to use since it has many links in which you lose, the rest is an application that gives you many benefits in the care of your pet

CW

Courtney W.

Comprehensive and Convienent

Precise Petcare has made it easy for me to be more efficient in my work and to be able to access client information on the go. It also serves as a great portal to contacting clients in a professional manner.

Pros

Precise Petcare makes it easy for me to keep track of my daily schedule and help me plan my routes for the day. I also find it extremely helpful when it comes to storing client information such as addresses, vet locations, and feeding instructions. The ability to see weekly earnings is also a great feature.

Cons

It can be cumbersome and clunky when it comes to preforming simple actions such as looking at a single days schedule. Instead of just taking one click to get to this very frequently viewed information, it requires 3+ clicks to navigate to it.

CW

Corinne W.

Wishing they could get their act together

We have been using Precise Petcare for a little over a year. We love the scheduling system, the detailed profiles available for both clients and pets, and the note and journal features. What we don't love: their server goes down frequently, usually for just a few minutes but sometimes for hours. We have 8 walkers that use this system to keep track of their schedules and obtain the information necessary...

Cons

Thank you for your comments. We're glad to hear that you love our online scheduling, client/pet profiles as well as the note and pet care journal features! As a provider of web-based software that our clients depend on for immediate, on-demand access, the reliability of our system is our highest priority. We cannot guarantee that there will never be any outages, but we'll certainly work to take immediate...

Raphael C.

Veterinary,

Great software overall.

Pros

It's customizable with your own company graphics which give it a personal look, it is very complete, regular updates and improvements on the software, user-friendly

Cons

It is not yet possible for my clients to use another language other than English. Some features could still be added but as I said above I wouldn't be surprised these improvements will come with future updates

Denise V.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Really great customer service

This is a very well thought out, robust system for pet sitting and dog walking. The customer service is really good, very prompt and open minded to suggestions. I used Bluewave Professional Pet Sitter before and this software is lightyears ahead.

Pros

The way the scheduling and assigning visits is good. Very robust overall.

Cons

The ability to know which sitters are "available" at any moment. System allows us to see who is unavailable but that doesnt' work well with how we assign visits to our sitters. I regularly ask for an upgrade in this area. It is also confusing sometimes for clients to know how to request visits. That is our biggest complaint from clients.

AG

Andi G.

It's a great tool but not simple to use

I spent 2 months trying to figure out this software to use in my new business before I gave it up and switched to Time To Pet. Precise has a lot of options and features but just setting up a service was so complicated. It felt like a whole lot of clicking around for just one function that should be simple. I was afraid my small-town rural customers would never want to use this due to the complicated nature of it. I needed something very simple that didn't require long training sessions to understand.

Cons

We hear you and take your feedback seriously. A lot has changed with our software in the nearly two years since you were trying it out. We're getting ready to release a whole new interface! Our goal with this new interface has been to create a more modern, simplified system still rich with features. We're happy to say that it will be released soon! We'll also have a walk-through tour to show you...

DB

Danielle B.

I absolutely LOVE PPL! It has everything a professional pet sitter could ever need!

Pros

Ease of scheduling, invoicing, payroll, GPS sitter tracking, sitter journals, the list is endless! Clients use this software with ease to schedule their pets visits and love the sitter journals.

Very good Software

Pros

I like this software, you can customize it and branding it, very good support, very easy to use.

Cons

i don't think is anything i don't like about PPC

KN

Karen N.

Consumer Services,

A sanity saver!

We switched to PPC in 6 months ago and have been thankful everyday! The company upgraded servers and I'm participating in a Beta test right now. The interface is easy to navigate and share with clients and my sitters. We receive prompt response to questions and concerns from PPC.

Pros

Powerful storage and sharing of client info. Clients love receiving care journals

Cons

Almost every nitpicky thing I would say has been corrected in the Beta version. Features that I've asked for are in the plans for addition.

DM

Diane M.

Precise Petcare Software Rocks!

I have recently been using Precise Petcare software. The software itself is very user friendly. I set it up without much help from support. They were pretty good about answering email questions. The only complaint I have is that the internet interface is a little bulky and the CC Processing piece was a bit difficult to set up (3rd party). The scheduling piece is beautiful and saves me so much time when scheduling sits. I would like to see an App for the iPhone, etc.

LM

Lacy M.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

It’s okay

It’s a good software. If it wasn’t for the other software being easier to use, I would of stayed with precise pet care. Adaptability and costumer updates are important to me and this software didn’t provide that.

Pros

I like that it was customizable and the little pet symbol pictures were a cute feature. Scheduling and invoicing was simple.

Cons

I was not impressed with the interface and overall complicated features. I only did a free trail but it took a while to get the hang of. I instantly got the hang of a competitor bc the interface was modern.

It looks like you had a free trial back in early 2017. We've added many new features since then, and redesigned our interface. We'd love for you to take another look!

MV

Melissa V.

Precise Pet Care makes my job easy

It's easy to plan out my daily schedule using this software. I'm able to check in and out of every job with ease.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use and rarely gives me problems.

Cons

Often, it will continue tracking me even after closing the app.

SB

Steve B.

I'm a hard person to please, but this software has exceeded my expectations

Pros

I recently purchased a Pet Sitting company that was using outdated software. For about a month, I researched & tried out about 8 different competitors. After that, it was an easy decision to go with Adam & Precise Pet Care. It is customer friendly, cost effective, and the customer service is amazing. It is no easy task transferring over 200 existing clients, but Adam made the transition almost seamless. They are very professional and respond to your emails quickly

CS

Christa S.

Great software-helpful people

I have been a professional pet sitter for 10 years and recently switched from another software to Precise. I have had a great experience with this company. Any questions were answered promptly and thoroughly. The software is detailed and my clients are thrilled with the emailed pet journals and interactive account. There is also a detailed help section that really helped me learn. I highly recommend this to pet sitting companies of any size. It is very customizable to your needs.

jj

john j.

Awsome program

pro everything! I am sure for larger companies they might find something silly to pick at.. but its just amazing and SO easy to use for clients and pet sitters!

ET

Emily T.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Better softwares out there

Pros

This software is great in theory. It’s a great idea to work on your pet sitting business.

Cons

The software itself isn’t that great. It doesn’t work as easily as other pet sitting software out there

KP

Kevin P.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Review for Precise Petcare

Pros

Having presise petcare gives me ease of mind knowing my pets are save and in Good hands.

Cons

No complaints. We need more good services like this in the world.