Quipli Logo

E-commerce platform for rental companies

Quipli Reviews

Suggested alternatives

booqable
rentman
rentmaster

The service is top knotch, the people are all so helpful. And the software does so many great things, it's streamlining the process for me.
Customer Service is very nice to work with. I like that Quipli is striving to better there company.
Quipli is easy to use and understand. The team is very responsive, answering our questions and always does their best to make the site fit our needs.
The only thing I dislike is Stripe, the payment processor.
It is chaotic and hard to gain your bearings in.

JR

Jake R.

Quipli Summary

After being in the rental industry for the past 10 years running a very dated software, I can't explain how awesome it is to finally be switching to Quipli. The customer service is honestly impressive. They are willing to make changes and put up with some of our annoying issues. Quipli is the future of the equipment rental world.

Pros

The customer service is best the in the industry! I love seeing the progress and how they are willing to communicate with people in the industry to make the software work for their needs

Cons

The only cons I can think of are either being worked on or in the plans for the future. at this moment I would say its the speed of the inventory calendar.

KF

Kyle F.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Best company to work with in the rental industry!

We love Quipli, coming from another platform that was antiquated and offered little to no support, this has been the best move that we have made.

Pros

People, the people are the reason we made the switch. Most of the big guys in the industry have robust platforms with all the features you could ever want. Quipli has everything we currently need and they are constantly rolling out new features all the time. The main difference for us was simple pricing that didn't "Fee" you to death and like I said before, the people make the difference. No pressure, upfront and honest conversations that have held true to this day. When I need help, someone is there to lend a hand.

Cons

The only thing I dislike is Stripe, the payment processor. They are a bit expensive on the rate compared to others, and they have hassled us in the past over items we sell in store, that aren't ever run through their payment gateway. Thankfully with offering up proof and speaking with Quipli's team, we were able to resolve the issues.

BP

Billy P.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Great customer service

Pros

Easy to use great customer service

Cons

System works great no complaints

RK

Renferd K.

Construction, self-employed

Quipli Makes our Business

Dealing with Quipli has been a Mentoring experience as much as just a service! My contacts at the company have become my friends. I don't think anyone else offers this level of care to my level of business

Pros

One program for both Rental Management and customer e-commerce website! Nothing else I checked into offered the two for one value. And the SEO focus is like a bonus on an already great service. User tech support team is top notch

Cons

Learning curve. But what do you expect with a powerful flexible system? The support and training offered takes that pain down to size

BH

Brandon H.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Upcoming software that works around the clock to make it fit your business

Overall Quipli is a very easy team to work with and a very rare type of business that really works with you to help you succeed and set up the platform. If you like having options on how your platform works and like to have things customized without having options hidden from you this is the platform to go with.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is how complex it is, you can go into as much detail as changing every individual SEO setting on every product. This software has so much customization that you can really adjust things to how your business works. The customer support team/ reps are really easy to deal with and are constantly improving and adding to the software. For me, this makes the whole experience so much more involving and I love knowing I can have impact on the product based on what I ask for.

Cons

For me there isnt any cons, as the minor things missing is all being worked on and added shortly.

AK

Adam K.

Quipli Review

Quipli has set a new standard in rental software. I am impressed with their customer service and customer oriented goals. They have provided a product that has simplified the point of sale process.

Pros

It has a very simple user interface. It is wonderful having a cloud based software that is reliable.

Cons

My least favorite feature on Quipli is the inventory calendar. I wish it would show more information about which location the contract is out of.

NJ

Noe J.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Excellent and Growing

Great, once able to navigate through the pages, drop downs, etc. the speed to get customers in and out has increased and the happiness of customers being able to res. online is a game changer.

Pros

The things I like most about Quipli is the ease of use and the speed that can be achieved to give customers fast and accurate pricing. The pricing breakdown is much for simple and straight forward for non users to understand.

Cons

Mainly the inventory calendar, not super user friendly and not used for that reason.

SD

Steven D.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Works Good

Pros

Customer service. user friendly. Easy to interpret

Cons

Inventory Calendar and service/repair section

MH

Molly H.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, self-employed

Extremely impressed

Pros

Practically everything. The ease of operations. How quickly I receive help. The systems pretty much flawlessly allows us to run our business completely contactless. Everything is super straight forward & provides us everything we need.

Cons

Cost is probably the only thing I could complain about. Being a brand new business myself any overhead that’s a higher cost is scary. But we justify it because there is so much included that we receive.

TS

Tim S.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Quipli Is well with the money.

I feel that the team at quipli is second to none. They have been very easy to deal with even when I haven't been the nicest on the phone with them. They have been amazing at updating the software and listing to their customer needs. I look forward to many more years working with all the team at Quipli.

Pros

The ease of set up, their customer service is just amazing to work with. The cost was just about what I was looking to spend for our seasonal business. They are very receptive to input and new ideas, they listen to their customers and are always improving their software.

Cons

It was a rough first year, but the team at Quipli was ver good at addressing any issue and jumping right on a repair or fix. I am very glad that I stuck with them through some rough times, it has been a great rental program for my company.

BC

Brittany C.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Use of Quipli for small family owned Equipment Rental Business

Our many business problem we solved with going with Quipli was having an actually system to keep track of our inventory. It eliminated all the paperwork and filing because it is all online.

Pros

This product not only provides us with a software that houses all our products online for easier management of all our products, but it also provides a website that is connected into the same software. For the cost of Quipli it is well worth what you spend for what you receive! For us that was a big seller because we are small family owned business that just started with a few pieces of equipment and trailers. This system provided a back house program that is somewhat user friendly, but also provide a website that connects directly to the back house program. Quipli also offers 24/7 support for any problems, and this support is phenomenal! Everyone on their team that I have spoken with is super friendly and knowledgeable on this software. Their response time is very efficient as well.

Cons

The integration between Quipli and Quickbooks is still lacking some with very limited directions on how to integrate things quicker and easier. Along with this, Quipli does not currently allow for invoices to be edited once the order is approved. This can be challenging to work around based on certain circumstance that change daily with rentals and the general public. The other part of the system that...

DS

Daniel S.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

one month review

It has been Great and with them continuing to develop and improve I think it will get even better.

Pros

Ability to send a quote and have it be accepted at a later date (with minimal work on my end) after prospect has had time to discuss with partners or families.

Cons

Rentals are not viewed in order that they go out at least not for extended time periods (example dashboard only gives order for today and tomorrow) Dashboard needs to also show rentals for the up-coming week and the month listed in order according to pick-up time. This would help with scheduling and employees who maintenance and prepare rentals in order of importance. When you do put them[the orders]...

Thank you, Daniel! We appreciate the feedback and are excited to continue to grow to meet your business's needs!

JL

Jake L.

Good Review

Pretty Good. Definitely an improvement over the dinosaur of a system we used before.

Pros

Quipli is user friendly, even for those not tech savy. Super easy to navigate.

Cons

The Inventory Calendar! It is chaotic and hard to gain your bearings in. Would be nice to search for a specific unit and see all reservations/ open contracts on it without having to navigate the Inventory Calendar.

CM

Courtney M.

Great NEW software system

Love the system! When I signed up for Quipli I loved the fact I could text support.

Pros

Great for small businesses/rental companies. Easy to use and makes the customers have all the info they need at their fingertips.

Cons

It’s still new so in my opinion it still needs a little work but it’s getting better. The support team would be great if they had a way to call in addition to texting but also if they helped do things for you instead of telling you how to do it or sending you an article of how to do it. As the owner and only staff member at all i do not have time to do it myself. It should be called a information exchange rather than support

RO

Ryan O.

Quipli Supporter

My overall experience with Quipli has been great.

Pros

The ease of use with the system and the freedom it gives you to make changes in the system. I like the software being integrated with the website, and my QuickBooks. Easy to make quick adjustments.

Cons

The inventory calendar, I currently use a different calendar on my desktop. I’m sure they will refine the calendar as they are always updating their software.

ML

Marc L.

My Quiply Experience

Overall, I have a positive view of the company as they are constantly addding new features and listen to our comments and concerns.

Pros

Quipli is easy to learn and is straighforward in training new employees. Their webinars are very informative and they respond to our questions.

Cons

It was very labor intensive to input al of our inventory and pricing.

NN

Nate N.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

Quipli Software is the Bomb

It's been great. Good company all the way.

Pros

This software is unique in the rental industry with calendar management and and online ordering. For a versatile customizable software that can be adapted to any rental businesses needs, Quipli is worth the cost. Have had a great experience working with them and will be renewing our license ongoing.

Cons

There are small kinks you run into along the way but in many cases they were due to my lack of experience using the software. When it wasnt a user issue the Quipli team has been quick to resolve issues and take feedback for needed features.

BP

Bryan P.

Machinery, self-employed

Easy to use, affordable and transformative rental software!

Pros

Quipli has been a fantastic tool for our growing equipment rental business. It provides us with a platform that even some larger national rental companies can’t compete with. Our customers are thrilled with how easy it is to use. Quipli frequently releases updates in an effort to keep solving rental business software issues. And, best of all, it’s affordable!

Cons

Quipli is new, and with any new product, there is room to add features. But, they are very diligent in their efforts to add features. And, they are very open to customer feedback!

EG

Eric G.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Toy Box Rental review

QUIPLI has been very beneficial to my companies needs. Their report functions give a great deal of information that we are able to analyze and use to improve the user experience as well as tracking what equipment

Pros

Product is simple to navigate through. Information is easily uploaded and accessable. Our web site is completely designed and tailored to each individual businesses needs.

Cons

There is not really a fleet management module to use within the system. That would be beneficial for tracking maintenance and service needs of the fleet

Thanks for the kind review, Eric! We really appreciate your business and the feedback!

MN

Mark N.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Quipli helps manage our reservation business.

Quipli has been very instrumental in helping us with our reservation business, and keep us at the forefront of our competition.

Pros

Very user friendly and powerful functionality on the front and back-end.

Cons

A little bit of a learning curve in the beginning, but this is to be expected with any good software.

Great to hear, Mark. We're excited to grow alongside your business!

GJ

Gregory J.

Very Pleasant to work with Quipli and its software. Recommend it 100 Percent

Excellent Experience with Quipli. Recommend then to anyone.

Pros

Cons

like to see more options on setting up a website

CS

Chris S.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Trailer Rental runs flawless on quipli

It’s been good. I don’t have any complaints.

Pros

The admin interface is very easy to use. I don’t have much experience with software and was a little worried about it in the beginning, but after getting some training from quipli, I’ve been able to use the site easily.

Cons

The only feature I wish I could have is being able to conduct tests to see how everything looks. I haven’t been able to find a way to do this without making an order. I’d like to be able to send myself email templates and see the checkout email/invoice as the customer sees it. I would also like to see a “do not rent” option that can be assigned to customer profiles if needed.

Thank you Chris! Happy to hear the system is working well for you and excited to continue working with you and your company.

BA

Brett A.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, self-employed

Great product

Pros

Turn key easy to use system for the rental industry

Cons

Still a young company/product but I have confidence they will continue to add products and services to the system to make it even better

KB

Kaley B.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

So Happy we Found them!

Extremely pleased. One of the few companies that when talking to them in the "sales phase" to "on boarding", all the promises were met. If they weren't able to deliver on something they were up front and honest and able to provide options to best suit us. We chose Quipli for this very reason.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to talk directly with the staff that can answer complex questions and receive user feedback.

Cons

Only negative they have is that they haven't been around very long which hasn't given them enough time to build all the features they have in the works. However, they are delivering weekly on new features and I'm very excited to see what else they bring to the market.

Thank you, Kaley! We appreciate the kind words and we are excited to continue to partner together.

Angela R.

Medical Devices, 1-10 employees

Exceptional Customizable Program

Exceptional customer service and response time. The staff handles every question and/ or change within a more than reasonable time frame. The Quipli team definitely exceeds expectations!

Pros

The customer interface as well as back end portal are easy to navigate. The software is highly customizable with a great amount of features that can be turned on/off at a moments notice.

Cons

No difficulties with the software. Integration was simple.