Renterval Reviews

Nancy L.

Business love it because they can reserve online without having to come in and make a deposit on the reservation. We love it because we can go home when we close and still.

Mike H.

Storefront is customizable and responsive for multiple screen sizes. Ability to add multiple pictures to inventory items, as well as good item descriptions.

Mike N.

Cons

Ability to batch import still problematic; occasionally reports that an error occurred, and to please fix it, but no details about what the error actually is (meaning you can't work to fix it).

Mike N.

Inability to integrate with our current POS makes inventory tracking tough.

Jeff C.

4.7

I love the software because you can access it from anywhere so can your customers

CSR is one of the most hardworking person i know! He's always on the job and his intentions is to make sure all Renterval's clients are happy with the service.

Pros

This software make my life easier my customers the make there orders online and pay and just come and pick it up or have it delivered.

Cons

The platform is vary stable. Like all software there is always room for improvement.

Very good price.

The best rental website software I have used. Modern layout, easy of use and the website looks grest with lots of features and add-ons. You can also customise, give it a try you will not be disappointed.

Pros

Cons

I can't take a small amount for payment (deposit).

Thanks for your feedback, Patricia! We will investigate offering the feature of a partial pay/deposit-only collection. Thanks for the suggestion! - The Renterval Team

Some growing pains, but a promising foundation.

Pros: * Customer service is fast and cheerful! * Ability to import batches of inventory at once. * Storefront is customizable and responsive for multiple screen sizes. * Ability to add multiple pictures to inventory items, as well as good item descriptions. * Calendar system to show at-a-glance what's been rented and what's available. * Easy to navigate dashboard implementation for inventory,...

Cons

Thank you for the objective comments! We strive to continue to make Renterval better each day, and we're glad to have you as a user!

Review renterval

It's a good site to start, but I would like more features to eventually transfer my website completely. More layouts, more freedom to customize my site

Pros

Rental features

Cons

Would like more design iptions

Very Innovative

We have been using Renterval for about 1 1/2 years now all together. Our clients love it and their team is always very responsive to requests or questions. Highly recommended.

Pros

Very responsive team. Easy to use for clients.

Cons

Inability to integrate with our current POS makes inventory tracking tough.

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We agree, there's great opportunity to integrate with other systems (believe us, we've offered!). Until they unlock their systems, we'll keep adding powerful features. Thank you for your comments!

Happy User

This on line program made our life much easier because we no longer have to spend a half an hour backing up our system. Our business has increased 20% in the first year. customers love it because they can get a quote online without having to put any personal information. Business love it because they can reserve online without having to come in and make a deposit on the reservation. We love it because we can go home when we close and still rent our equipment after hours. This program is worth every penny we pay for it.

Great rental software!

Renterval is so easy to use. Getting started could not be easier, and pretty much any feature you want is included. The customer service is great. They succeed when you succeed, so they really work to do all they can for you. All this at a fraction of the cost of traditional rental software. I love it!

Cons

Thank you, Nancy! We're glad Renterval can help your rental business grow!

Great Company to have on your side!

I really appreciated the high level of customer service and attention to my specific needs. It was a breath of fresh air to hear, "yes" we will try to get this done for you asap. I would recommend this company's services to everyone.

Cons

Thank you, Sacha! It's such a pleasure to support your business growth. Keep up the fantastic work!

Easy to Set up, Easy to Maintain

We are using Renterval for heavy equipment rentals. It is a wonderful program that has helped us eliminate time consuming manual reports and reduce staff. We recommend it without reservation!

Cons

Thank you! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

Awesome software

It was do easy to list my items. Very user friendly! And the staff was very friendly in helping me put it together.

Cons

Thanks DIone! We love helping you grow your rental business!

Amazing, Professional, and Easy to Use!

I used Renterval and found it to be amazing for my company. I even turned on a few of my business professional friends to it, and they love it too!

Cons

Thanks so much for the kind words, Desiree! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Rental software

They have it all when it comes time to your online store It seems like they come out with something new every week

Cons

Hanks very much for the comments Ray. I really appreciate it.

Well done Renterval

Easy to use ..customet data base..no monthly fees...best customer support