Twice Commerce Logo

Twice Commerce

A platform for renting and selling products as a service.

Twice Commerce Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.7/10

Reviews by rating

It was very easy and intuitive to set up on my own and the interface is so very clean and appealing to me and to my customers.
I have reached out to customer service several time and have gotten a timely and helpful response. I have had a great experience with this company.
Rentle was easy to set up​ and our members find it straight forward and easy to use. It also has a very clean and visually appealing look.
Does not send any warning if if you do something wrong.
Customers are still able to make purchases but I am having trouble getting my shop to view as a full screen on my WordPress site.

Jan B.

Design, 201-500 employees

Great renting system

Pros

One of the biggest pros and one of the things other systems did not do good enough is the design. As a design company this was very important to us.

Cons

Our company did not have any big issues with Rentle. All the smaller issues we had were quickly solved by the support team.

Thank you Jan for your feedback and happy to hear that our platform's design was something that stood out for you. We are constantly looking to improve our UX and visual design so all feedback is much appreciated. Kind regards, Joel

ŁP

Łukasz P.

Sports, self-employed

Rentle in small E-bike rental business

It suites all our needs, we are just waiting for Polish language support.

Pros

It has all the features needed. It is a dedicated system that covers most use cases in bike rental business.

Cons

There is no support for Polish language. @Rentle we are waiting for it!!!

Glad to hear that Rentle is working out for you We are constantly working on introducing new languages for our platform and hopefully Polish language will be soon available. Kind regards, Joel

AM

Anne M.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Rentle

Pros

with short period of using rentle, I like the most that it is easy to use.

Cons

It is sooo slow to use , takes time to get the overview of the rental situation. Also would be great to get an overview of rental situation something like a "calendar style", to see maybe more clear the situation. Maybe I am old-fashioned but I am missing more visible picture of rental situation.

Thanks for the review Anne! Feedback like this helps us develop the product in a way that supports the need of our customers. We are developing the performance of our product and are committed to increase the speed of the product. A more visual overview of the rental situation is also being developed and it is planned to be released in the near future.

CB

CHASE B.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Review on Rental

It's a great platform that makes renting items easy to do for businesses. I would love to have credit card on file added, and to be able to negotiate rates.

Pros

Ease of use Clean interface Inventory and booking options

Cons

Cost per transaction could be lower. I would rather pay a flat rate, vs paying a % per order. I would ideally like to have the ordering processing fees to be sub 4% for stripe and rentle combined, and will explore alternate payment options to see if there is a way we can get there. Paying close to $600 per 10k in sales is too much.

Thank you for taking the time to write the review, Chase! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you liked our interface and found the company to be aligned with your company goals. Unfortunately, we cannot lower our commission fees, as only a part of it goes towards our development and maintenance, while the rest goes to the payment processor. As your business is scaling up, it might be beneficial to switch to another plan — the difference in transaction rates oftentimes covers the price increase — for example BUILD would bring your commissions to a sub-4% level (+$0.30 per transaction). If you have any further questions or want to discuss alternative plan options, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Best, Twice Commerce team

MC

Mark C.

Machinery, 1-10 employees

Saves a fortune on web developer fees!!

We now have a really smart looking online booking system, which is really easy to change and edit, and has lead to a lot of our customers booking online who might have otherwise booked with a competitor.

Pros

We found it really easy and straightforward to set up and customize. We had toyed with the idea of getting a web design company to build a booking system for our website, but decided it wouldn't be worth the cost. We then found Rentle which seems to be custom made for the hire industry, and found it very straight forward. Setting up the listings for each product takes a minute or two, and other customisation features are also very straight forward.

Cons

They are currently working on putting in more customisation features like background colour, which is something we would be very interested as we would like to make our store more like our website in terms of colour themes. We were also disappointed with not having telephone support, but as they are in a different time zone to a lot of their customers, I can see why its impractical. They do answer the messages and emails within an hour or two though, and can generally give you a full answer without the need for a load of back and forth.

Thank you, Mark, for the review, we really appreciate it! Our team is happy to hear that you found it easy to use Twice for your business, especially in regards to the catalogue management and collaboration with our support team. Saying this, the customisation capabilities are something that we keep in mind and are working towards - so be on the lookout for some exciting news coming out soon! We'd recommend keeping an eye on https://updates.twicecommerce.com/ to not miss any exciting updates. If you have any further thoughts or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Best, Twice Commerce team

AH

Andreas H.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Functional software for our rental business

Pros

The inventory management, pricing (free rental) is very suitable for our non-profit activity. I have not found any other product that does this so well

Cons

Individual fields and customizations could be a little more flexible.

Hi Andreas, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Twice - it's great to hear that you've enjoyed our inventory management process and pricing! We understand that the customisation capabilities are quite limited at the moment, and it's something that we're working on. We'd recommend keeping an eye on https://updates.twicecommerce.com/ to not miss any exciting news! Best, Twice Commerce team

RP

Rand P.

More Flexibility than ever

Pros

The mixture of the online booking process and option of sending manual booking links/payments links has been really great.

Cons

A lot of the customisable features are only available in the premium subscriptions, but the pricing still seems fair.

Many thanks for your feedback, Rand! Gread to read you are finding so many features to make your operations easier than before :) We just recently published new pricing plans - Feel free to reach out to us via chat or email and we'll be happy to support you in finding the right plan for you and your business.

AV

Andressa V.

Consumer Goods, self-employed

Overall experience with Rentle

Overall good, good customer service, easy way to use.

Pros

The easy usage and consumer friendly navigation.

Cons

It is really difficult to set up the payment, until today I have not received my money from the transactions as there are still problems with setting up my payment account. It is definitely the most difficult set up I have come across on these type of websites.

Hi Andressa, Thank you for the kind review, we're happy to hear that you found our software to be consumer-friendly :) We're sorry to hear that you've ran into delays during the payments setup. Unfortunately, the verification process can be quite lengthy, since the payments processors we're working with place a lot of importance on the security of transactions. Saying this, we try to provide a lot of support to our users during the process and have now published a detailed guide on the payout schedule — we hope you'll find this material useful. If you have any further questions or insights to share, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Best, Twice Commerce team

TB

Tom B.

Entertainment, self-employed

A solid platform for renting and selling

Rentle has not only allowed me to start up my particularly niche business - it has made the process easy and streamlined. Customer service is also probably the finest I've dealt with.

Pros

Rentle was one of the few services that allowed me to sell and rent products. Rentle achieves this in a simple manner providing the customer with a smooth experience. The rentle store can be embedded into an existing website or be attached to a custom domain to keep branding and the customer experience streamlined.

Cons

Customisation of the store front is currently very limited - this however is due to be improved on.

Hi Tom, Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it and hope to continue supporting your business in 2024! Our team understands that the customisation capabilities are quite limited at the moment, and it's something that we're working on — we'd recommend keeping an eye on https://updates.twicecommerce.com/ to not miss any exciting news coming soon. Best, Twice Commerce team

Amos R.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Rental Service Made Easy

Pros

Rentle integrated perfectly with my rental business. Its easy to use and straight forward. The team is quick to respond to any issue raised.

Cons

Missing some feature I'd like to use. Page customization is limited. Ability to edit and customize emails sent to customers. When integrated on another website, there is too much white blank space that cannot be removed.

Thank you for the review, Amos! We're glad to hear that our software is well-integrated with your business and that you've enjoyed your experience with the customer support team. At the same time, we know that there are some missing features that would make your website more personalised. The customisation capabilities are something that we keep in mind and are working towards - so be on the lookout for some exciting news coming out soon! As a quick note regarding the white space: we recommend checking the padding on your website, as lowering that number might be a way to fix the issue. Best, Twice Commerce team

UH

Unique H.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Giving it a try

Overall I am satisfied and as the business grows I hope more features are added.

Pros

The main reason I choose Rentle over a different platform was for the booking feature. I needed a calendar that syncs with 2 different rental products.

Cons

I really do wish the online store had way more customizations to make it look more polished. I was advised to embed Rentle into a 3rd party online store platform to get more custom features that I need. At this time I am trying to keep costs low so I will deal with the lack of customizations for now. Adding simple things like, better home page layouts, adding pages for FAQs, email collection for site visitors, etc. Also at this time, I have no information on site visitors, traffic, SEO, ETC.

Many thanks for your feedback! I am happy to let you know that adding more customization options for the online store is already part of our roadmap. I'd encourage you to subscribe to our product updates and not miss out on anything new: https://updates.rentle.io/

GF

Gary F.

Retail, self-employed

Local Lego Set Hire goes nationwide

Great, and we've had the first nationwide rentals without a processing issue and I hope this helps boost the business further.

Pros

The support has been invaluable. Setting everything up as a novice is not easy adding 67 sets and some in multiples. There are lots of settings needed, and support helped me to find the right methods of offering my services.Now my business has started, I will be contacting support again to ask for tips and tricks to make the most out of this system.

Cons

The hire store does not have a search bar, so poeple can't simply search for their preferred Lego Hire set, they have to scroll through all.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, Gary! Adding a search bar is something we definitely want to add to the Rentle Store. Keep an eye on our product updates, we'll post it there first, as soon as it will be available: https://updates.rentle.io/ Let us know anytime if we can be of any assistance! Best regards, Bianka

GA

Gretchen A.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Best rental software for the money

I have had a great experience so far with the free version. I will be checking out the free upgrade and will update my review once I try it out. I am hoping to add the additional features like promotional codes, variations, and manual order entry. I will review those later.

Pros

Cost for small business just starting out was awesome! Customer service is great. Easy to use.

Cons

payment processing fees, no payment integrations with lower fees available in the US.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, Gretchen! We really appreciate it :) Feel free to reach out to us anytime via the chat and we are happy to help you getting started with any of our Blocks as you mentioned discount codes, product variants or manual order creation.

EH

ELIYA H.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Simple interface, easy to understand and outstanding customer service.

We are a small business. We operate at a physical shop and via Instagram. We realized we can improve our sales if we bring our rental platform online, and Rentle provides us just that. It allows us to operate online and send deliveries via post. Customers no longer need to visit our physical store to rent items.

Pros

First of all, I appreciate that Rentle provides a platform for small businesses to try the market and grow. Its free trial contains functional features that allow small businesses to operate the system properly. To us, we appreciate this function and will opt for the paid services once we reach a threshold of growth that enables us to invest more on the system. Its customer services is outstanding. Even when we are not paying customers (on free trial) we received incredible support from the team. This allows us to understand the system better and use all features for our business. The interface is convenient for customers. It is easy to set up and easy for us to understand.

Cons

There are some features that can be improved. The system is created with sports equipments in mind, so most features are targeted towards that. For example, the customer information that can be collected from customers is limited to those related to sports. It can be better if the questions are more general or perhaps, some forms can be left blanks to allow administrators to ask their own questions.

Thank you for your review, Eliya! We are glad you see how receptive we are to the needs and wants of our clients. We hope you like the improvements and thank you for the feedback.

RD

Rudy D.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Ski rental made easy

Our rental workflow in two rental stations got digitized with Rentle with an ease and we could speed up our turn over time in instore rentals although our staff is not too much into computers!

Pros

- easy integration in our daily workflow- easy shop integration in existing website- quick and efficient handling of in store rentals

Cons

Nothing to complain about the operation and integration!

Many thanks for your feedback - we really appreciate it!

BL

Becky L.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Straight forward tool and highly supportive team at Rentle!

Pros

Product is very easy to use, support is always on hand from the team/support chat function and customers love it!

Cons

To be able to extend/add products to a booking and send payment request to customer who has already made a booking would be a beneficial feature!

Thanks a lot for your feedback, Becky! It is great to read, you like Rentle and appreciate our support - We sure love to help :)

AV

Alejandro V.

Utilities, 1-10 employees

Awesome Tool for Rentals

Pros

Easy to use, really good at explaining during onboarding. Highly recommended for rental inquiries.

Cons

There’s nothing to complain nor discuss about all is perfect for me.

Hi Alejandro, Many thanks for the review - it is much appreciated :) Please let us know anytime in the support chat if there is anything we can help you with! Kind regards, Bianka

TN

Thibaut N.

Sports, 51-200 employees

Impressive Rental Software

The Customer Service of this product is fantastic. We have a very specific product that we're renting out in a very specific way, so we know we're not the easiest customer, but Rentle is very open to every question and is always thinking together with us for a solution.

Pros

You can create ghost products (that use the same inventory), you can add service time, choose the rental duration, start dates, extra rules when rentals should be made and that for each category. Those were all impressive features that we really need

Cons

Setting up the rental shop for the first time is a steep learning curve, but once you've got the hang of it, it is very easy to use. There are some other details that you need to set up beforehand because changing afterwards isn't easy, but the Customer Service and the openness that Rentle has makes it an always evolving product.

Thank you for your review, Thibaut! We are very excited to work with companies who are doing exciting things in their Industries. We are overjoyed with the way you and your team are finding ways to get the most out of Rentle.

cm

celine m.

Recreational Facilities and Services, self-employed

Rentle Review

rentle is a really good website in the overall with all the features and it's a very easy to use website, some points are still to develop but the main part is ok

Pros

the best point on rentle for me is that everything run around the rental products, we can have an inventory, a diary with the reservations, a website easy to use for the consumers

Cons

I saw 2 big problems about rentle, the first one is the languages, i can't turn it in french in the admin part, only for the consumers, that's for me a really tough problem. Secondly the website is to limited, we can't change that much things and it's not personasible as i want

Hi Celine, We're very grateful for your review and suggestions; we're especially happy to hear that your customers found it easy to use the website! The customisation capabilities are something that we keep in mind and are working towards - so be on the lookout for some exciting news coming out soon! We're also hoping to be able to support French language usage in the admin page, though, unfortunately, there's no ETA I can provide for you at the moment. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out :) Best, Twice Commerce team

RB

Roland B.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Get up and running quickly

Pros

Rentle has a really well thought out suite of features at a competitive price

Cons

For large orgs that want to make rental management as frictionless as possible Rentle is excellent but for smaller orgs who are very hands on with every rental they may find Rentle's lack of moderation features (i.e. the ability to manually confirm rentals after staff review rather than have them automated) hard to work with.

Many thank you for your feedback, Roland! We are happy to let you know, that we are already working on introducing more flexibility to the booking and checkout process in the near future. Please stay tuned!

TO

Tiina O.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Easy to use in a small business

Pros

Rentle is easy to use for all of our staff. It fits best for a small business who doesn't have tens of daily reservations.

Cons

Sometimes I hope to see more details of all reservations at the same time, same page. And also the amount of equipments on the stock for the rest of the day

Thank you for your feedback Tiina. We are constantly developing ways to provide better and more accurate information about reservations.

RM

Robert M.

Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees

Was searching for a bike rental software

rentle is easy to set up and can be testet for free. it works nice.

Pros

Was was very easy to set up and put in our wordpress website with a plugin.

Cons

You test rentle for free, but not with all functions. it would be easier to choose rentle if you could test all funktions.

Hi Robert and thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Reach out via the in-app chat if there is anything you need help with! Kind regards, Joel

TS

Tom S.

Streamlined and organised

All the team have been very helpful helping me build my online shop initially and creating an inventory. There is no such thing as stupid question and even for me, an IT novice it was easy to set up.

Pros

Very easy to use and has made the business more efficient.

Cons

Nothing, everything worked the way I wanted it to.

Thank you for your feedback Tom and happy to hear that Rentle has been helped your business!

JC

Jim C.

Retail, 1-10 employees

New business

Pros

Easy to set up and everything is clearly explained. Lots of content on the website to help you build your store based on other people's experience.

Cons

I'd have liked the option to trial everything fully before going live. I've had to pay for the pro version to make sure all the features i want will work correctly before taking any money. It would be good if whilst your store was taking no money, you could use all the features without the pro payments.

Hello and thanks a lot for your review! I hope you were able to find everything you were looking for. Please let us know anytime in the support chat if there is anything we can do to support you. Kind regards, Bianka

RN

Ryland N.

Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees

If you want to offer online booking for your rental equipment. This is definitely the best one!

Pros

Easy to use, easy to setup, good value! Continued improvements

Cons

At first, it didn't offer the ability calculate the ski DIN. I was pleasantly surprised when they added this.!

Thank you Ryland and happy to hear you've found Rentle as a valuable platform for your company!