Rentle Logo
Rentle

A platform for renting and selling products as a service.

visit website

Rentle Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.81/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

To us, we appreciate this function and will opt for the paid services once we reach a threshold of growth that enables us to invest more on the system. Its customer services is outstanding.

EH

ELIYA H.

I like the UI very much. User friendly that is very important to me. I like it.

ER

Emil R.

Rentle was easy to set up​ and our members find it straight forward and easy to use. It also has a very clean and visually appealing look.

JR

Jaimie R.

Does not send any warning if if you do something wrong.

OM

Olli M.

Maybe I am old-fashioned but I am missing more visible picture of rental situation.

AM

Bokun-logocaret

Bokun

TrekkSoft-logocaret

TrekkSoft

How would you rate Rentle?

Easy to use in a small business

Pros

Rentle is easy to use for all of our staff. It fits best for a small business who doesn't have tens of daily reservations.

Cons

Sometimes I hope to see more details of all reservations at the same time, same page. And also the amount of equipments on the stock for the rest of the day

Thank you for your feedback Tiina. We are constantly developing ways to provide better and more accurate information about reservations.

Good system

Working well and developing all the time. Customer service via chat is really helpful.

Pros

Easy to use, it's easy and fast to give feedback.

Cons

Connection between the Rentle and our ERP system would be great so that we wouldn't neet to do the booking or stock handling in two different places.

Thank you Mirja for the review! We are happy about the active feedback you have been giving us, it helps us develop the product in such a way that it will support your business better.

Rentle Review

Pros

Easy to use. Good customer interface. fast

Cons

Does not send any warning if if you do something wrong. (extend rental time...)

Thank you for your kind review, Olli! It's nice to hear how many great experiences with Rentle you are having. The cons you mentioned (are currently in development, and will be addressed as we allow customers to extend their rentals.) We hope you join our beta test group for this feature.

Rentle review for a small sound equipment rental

Pros

What I love is UX it creates for my customers. It's very straight forward, functional and minimalistic and I think that is my clients are looking for. What I also really love is that I am able to create quite complex rental store with functional stock availability system, complex pricing etc. just on my own, without any previous experience with doing anything similar!

Cons

There are few things I am missing but the customer support is awsome and I can see how the product is being developed very fast - so It s already really cool, and I really believe it will develop its potential further.

Thank you for your feedback and comments Jindrich!

Pros

Easy to use, easy to create new products. Clear software.

Cons

Software is a bit slow when you have lot of products in it.

Hi Jenni and thank you for your review! Happy to see that you find the software clear and easy to use. We are actively trying to upgrade the performance of the software and some of them have already been rolled out. Hopefully, these upgrades will help you even further! :)

Rentle offers lot of features in a simple easy to use package

Rentle offers easy to use software with massive time saving in our rental shop via option for customers to book equipment in advance. Overall Rentle helps us to serve our customers better!

Pros

Software is easy to use, lots of features, fast updates/bug fixing, good statistics and as customers learn to use Rentle/booking in advance the software will provide even more benefits for our company.

Cons

Few bugs from time to time and missing some features.

Thank you for the feedback, Kari. We're super happy to hear that we have been able to help you serve your customers better!

First business

So far so good, still learning features.

Pros

Easy to use! Lots of features for The money. Free trial

Cons

Missing some translations when using different language than english. Lacking possibility to change certain prewritten texts. Lacking possibility to work with Klarna.

Rental of kayacs and bicykles

This is the most comprehensive softwear for renting equipment, easy to use and very logical to set up. Pricing has many features that gives ther possibility to set different types of pricing to variable products.

Pros

Easa and logical to understand and implement

Cons

We would like to have the option to give discount codes to end users, this is coming in the near future I have been told.

Thanks John for the review! Great to hear that you have found the product easy to use. As you've mentioned, we discount codes are in development and are hopefully arriving soon.

Happy with Rentle

Inventory is well on time.. we haven't got any double bookings or missing customer details since we start with Rentle.

Pros

Easy to use, saves a lot of time when customers can do on line booking. Inventory works well even with specific products (bike models and sizes).

Cons

We wish to get shorter way to make our own bookings when we need to use our rental gears on our safari tours.

Thank you for your review Timo! Great to hear that the online bookings are saving your time and that the inventory management has been on top of it all. We are working on upgrading our support for tours and internal bookings are a vital part of that. Let's stay in touch and bounce ideas about how to ease internal bookings. :)

Artistiasu Costume Rental

We have been renting costumes for 2 decades and now just starting to do it in web. Hopefully it goes well

Pros

Easy and fast to use, stylish and clear visual outcome

Cons

I would love to have bigger pictures of products and company logo. More pictures of the products should also be possible to add for example in additional text field, likely 3 extra pictures or you tube videos.

Thank you for your review, Kaisa! We are proud that you choose us as a partner, we appreciate the trust you have in us with your established business. You will not have to wait long for your requests our soon to be released "New Online flow" will make you very pleased.

Rentle has helped us to get a lot of new bookings

Pros

Its friendly user interface that makes it easy for the customers to book online.

Cons

Not being able to block the products I do not want my customers to use

Ignacio, Thank you for the review! We will continue to build on a great user experience for your customers and you as well. We are glad to see you are taking advantage of Rentle's features and growing your business. One of the best things about Rentle is the flexibility of our system, and we have a few ways to handle this issue; your success manager will be reaching out to you.

owner

Pros

i liked the most that it is easy to use and renting is quick.

Cons

It' not working together with bokun software

Thank you for your review, Maarit! We are glad you are able to take advantage of our powerful in-store options. Our team will personally help with your activities ;).

BETTER APPEARANCE

Pros

It is so intuitive when we are suffering on it. But we need more CTAs.

Cons

Colours appearence, typographies, and the booking section

Thank you, Marcos, for the review! We are happy about the feedback you have given us. Your comments help us highlight some of the features included in Rentle-core, and are not available in the Rentle-lite product you were using. I hope you can update this review when you are all set up with Rentle-core.

Great product for startups in the rental business

Pros

I really like the customer flow of the product as well as the ease of setting up the business

Cons

I would like to be able to customize my emails, which I cannot do in the lite version

Hi Nikki! We are very glad to hear that the customer flow pleases you and it will be even better in the future. Also, your pain points have been noted ;)

Rentle Usage

Pros

I like how this is the only Rental software that has a FREE subscription option. Setting up your store and product is very easy and straightforward.

Cons

It does not have the best integration with WordPress iframe. Customers are still able to make purchases but I am having trouble getting my shop to view as a full screen on my WordPress site.

Thank you for the review, Harold! We will continue to do our best to make renting easy and affordable for all rental businesses. Sorry to hear you seem to be having trouble with the WordPress plugin. We are continuing to improve our functionality within the WordPress ecosystem. Check our Knowledge base for tips on how to improve WordPress functionality, or reach out through our in-app chat.

E-bike rental

Rentle webshop is great. Only if customers would learn to use it more!

Pros

Rentle was easy to take in use. You Don't have to be a IT genius to start with Rentle.

Cons

some kind of sheet for free inventary would be nice. from were you could see in one look what bike sizes you got free for the current week etc.

Thank you Tytti for the review! It has been great to work with you and we appreciate all the feedback you have already given us. What comes to the sheet, there is currently in development a system to support these kinds of situations and should be in live use in the near future. :)

Easy rentals

Renting out hundreds of bikes every month means you need to keep things in order. Rentle really helps with that.

Pros

Online rental is a killer feature! It helps us to keep focus on renting and taking care of bikes, not clicking icons and using the computers.

Cons

Can't wait for the wordpress plugin to implement the booking process to our own web page.

Hi Johannes and thanks for your review! Great you have you onboard and happy to hear that you like the online shop.

Easy to use and quick setup

Pros

Setting up the product was so easy and with the help of an excellent customer support call I managed to solve my business problem.

Cons

no cons, you get what you see. No surprises.

Thank you for your review, Gene! We are happy to see our clients make a fast transition and receive the benefits of Rentle without any blockers.

Experience review

Bike Rentals are way better organised then they had been very helpful support

Pros

Easy to work with, the workflow of the software is easy to fit in our Rentalsflow

Cons

Customising should be a bit easier for example there should be options to lodge individual confirmation emails to Customers booking

Thanks for the review, Samuel! Feedback like this helps us develop the product in a way that supports the need of our customers. We use your insights as we roll out new features. I think this is definitely going to be rolling out in the near future.

a step up in my business offer

I registered with a trial profile last year, but only this spring I had the time to seriously implement the software. I took not too much time to understand how to organize the inventory and even less to set up all the product part. Now I began with the "grow" program, we had some rentals already and we wait for the peak season to see how it works

Pros

Easy interface, excellent customer care, fair price

Cons

not much personalization of the welcome page, some bugs in the software, absence of an app

Satisfied customer from the first minute.

Pros

Simple to use as a user and very easy to set up a shop as well.

Cons

Only +++ at this point, let's see what the future brings.

Hey Jeppe! Thanks for the review - Great to hear that you got up and running with Rentle so fast.

Rentle for a theatrical equipment supplier

They are lovely to chat to and support is very quick which is unusual for their price point.

Pros

It is a beautiful design with an intuitive design, roll out is easy as people can teach themselves mostly. Compared to other more expensive software I have used for RMS in the past it is years ahead in usability. An online UI with inventory is perfect for our business and prevents double booking which is a feature not seen at this price point.

Cons

The old product adding page was slightly unstreamlined however after chatting to support they made some changes slashing how long it took to add products.

Thank you Sam for your review! It has been a pleasure to have work with you. We are always eager to learn from our customers what obstacles they are facing in their daily work so that we can improve our product to help them. Thank you for your active feedback!

SUPER APP

just starting with it now, but so happy compared to other apps....

Pros

Ease of setup and ease of use GREAT GEAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Cons

Missing some incoming features like : custom front end, wordpress integration ( full )

Hi Francois! We appreciate your feedback. Looking forward to the partnership!

A great help for us starting out

Its been great, easy, smooth - very helpful, always trying to make things work.

Pros

When I started looking for a product I had set image in my mind of what I wanted/needed, and after doing countless free trials with various other company's I came across Rentle and it was exactly what I had pictured!

Cons

There is not much not to like, however my business model is pretty different so our fit into the Rentle software is a little forced - but Rentle are doing everything they can to make it work, I could ask for anything more.

Thank you, Jed, for your review! It has been a pleasure to work with you. I am glad we can deliver on your vision. It is also significant that you feel our enthusiasm as we work with you to find new and innovative ways to increase online renting and customer retention. We look forward to a prosperous future; keep up the excellent work.

A great service

Rentle has been super helpful, any times I have had questions or needed help with anything the team have always been helpful and got me sorted very quickly.

Pros

I love that I can intergrate this with my shop to offer my customers the choice between renting and buying. The set up process is really simple and intuative. It has been so helpful that delivery has been offered as an option, and this is ideal for businesses in the current economic situation.

Cons

The only thing I wish I could do with this software is have it intergrate bettwer with my squarespace website. I currently have it embedded into my website, however it would be better if i didnt have to have a window in a window situation.

Thank you for your review Anneka! We are developing the online store and better embedding/customization options are on the list.