Twice Commerce Logo

A platform for renting and selling products as a service.

Twice Commerce Reviews - Page 3

JI

James I.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Rentle the near perfect rental tool

Pros

With a great user interface, which matches our expectations and standards as a business. Rich in features simple to use. Great customer support. Always willing to listen to feedback and improve.

Cons

It doesn't offer built-in integration for follow-up emails please leave us a review etc. Which for us is essential and I am sure many others.

Thank you James for the feedback and happy to hear you have enjoyed Rentle. We are working to enable the possibility to create custom transactional emails. Meanwhile you are able to create such follow-up emails with the help of our webhooks.

RD

Rudy D.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Ski rental made easy

Our rental workflow in two rental stations got digitized with Rentle with an ease and we could speed up our turn over time in instore rentals although our staff is not too much into computers!

Pros

- easy integration in our daily workflow- easy shop integration in existing website- quick and efficient handling of in store rentals

Cons

Nothing to complain about the operation and integration!

Many thanks for your feedback - we really appreciate it!

lc

lucas c.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Easy to use. Easy learning curve, good features

we have Rentle Advanced but we are in the learning and testing stage. What we noticed is that it will greatly reduce overselling and processes, to focus on the products and the customer. It will also reduce sales costs with the online store.

Pros

very intuitive for the user, simple interface, simple with very good UX. very good real time stock system that avoids overselling (rentals). bulk products and packages.

Cons

an integration with a local payment method would be required (Argentina and LATAM as Mercadopago)

Happy to hear Lucas that you are enjoying the simplicity and UX of our platform. Our product team puts a lot of effort and focus on this. We are also constantly working to add new payment methods so we appreciate your feedback regarding Mercadopago! Kind regards, Joel

BL

Becky L.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Straight forward tool and highly supportive team at Rentle!

Pros

Product is very easy to use, support is always on hand from the team/support chat function and customers love it!

Cons

To be able to extend/add products to a booking and send payment request to customer who has already made a booking would be a beneficial feature!

Thanks a lot for your feedback, Becky! It is great to read, you like Rentle and appreciate our support - We sure love to help :)

KB

Kristian B.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

New Rentle User

Absolutely fantastic product for a very reasonable price. Comes highly recommended.

Pros

My dayjob is as a systems development manager for a large PLC and I've never come across a piece of software that does inventory management, order management and dynamic delivery capability all in one solution.

Cons

I'd like more branding possibilities. As more people start using the software i think it becomes obvious that the website is built on a tool, that soon enough, everybody will start using.

Hey Kristian, many thanks for the feedback - it is much appreciated :) I am happy to let you know that introducing more branding and customization options are part of our roadmap for this year - I'd suggest keeping an eye on https://updates.rentle.io/ - we strive to update existing features or release entirely new ones at least bi -weekly. Feel free to reach out to us via chat and let us know what you feel would eb most crucial to you when it comes to branding possibilities!

TD

Thomas D.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Title

Pros

Pricing model works very well for me, as I am a startup. The transaction based pricing will go up as my business grows, which is fine for me.

Cons

Translation to German is sometimes a bit "rough", but team at Rentle is open for suggestions.

Thank you for your feedback Thomas!

JH

Jarno H.

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Great rental software!

Compared to reservations that we have before (we used to take reservation via email and phone) We get huge growth in reservations after we started to use Rentle software. Rentle also make a good rental experience for the customer (instore and online) and that is really important for us.

Pros

It is really easy to set up and use. Improving constantly by user feedback. Helps managing rental inventory. No double bookings anymore. Superb online booking capabilities. Cloud based operations, works in any device that have web browser. Really good customer service.

Cons

Some of the functions are a bit slow at time to time. For example inventory availability updates when making a new rental or reservation.

Thank you, Jarno! It's a joy to work with forward-looking rental companies like Sportshop.

AV

Alejandro V.

Utilities, 1-10 employees

Awesome Tool for Rentals

Pros

Easy to use, really good at explaining during onboarding. Highly recommended for rental inquiries.

Cons

There’s nothing to complain nor discuss about all is perfect for me.

Hi Alejandro, Many thanks for the review - it is much appreciated :) Please let us know anytime in the support chat if there is anything we can help you with! Kind regards, Bianka

JB

Jheanelle B.

Events Services, self-employed

So far the experience has been good. a few more customization options would be great though

Pros

I like that I can write my own checkout note and the booking calendar

Cons

currently its inability to link product variations with images

Hi Jheanelle - Many thanks for your review! Our team is always looking for valuable feedback such as yours. Please be assured we are working on introducing more customization options in the future - Stay tuned :) Best, Bianka

MD

Mera D.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Perfect for what I need!

Customer service is great every time I had difficulty with something they were right there to help and responded quickly during their opening hours.

Pros

User friendly, great customer service and I am able to use Rentle as my baseline website

Cons

would like to see more customizable features for appearance

Many thanks for your review, Mera! We are glad to read you found Rentle easy to use :) I am happy to let you know that further customization options are already part of our roadmap. Feel free to keep an eye on https://updates.rentle.io/ to not miss out on any updates that might interest you! Best, Bianka

TN

Thibaut N.

Sports, 51-200 employees

Impressive Rental Software

The Customer Service of this product is fantastic. We have a very specific product that we're renting out in a very specific way, so we know we're not the easiest customer, but Rentle is very open to every question and is always thinking together with us for a solution.

Pros

You can create ghost products (that use the same inventory), you can add service time, choose the rental duration, start dates, extra rules when rentals should be made and that for each category. Those were all impressive features that we really need

Cons

Setting up the rental shop for the first time is a steep learning curve, but once you've got the hang of it, it is very easy to use. There are some other details that you need to set up beforehand because changing afterwards isn't easy, but the Customer Service and the openness that Rentle has makes it an always evolving product.

Thank you for your review, Thibaut! We are very excited to work with companies who are doing exciting things in their Industries. We are overjoyed with the way you and your team are finding ways to get the most out of Rentle.

MR

Mika R.

Construction, self-employed

First business

So far so good, still learning features.

Pros

Easy to use! Lots of features for The money. Free trial

Cons

Missing some translations when using different language than english. Lacking possibility to change certain prewritten texts. Lacking possibility to work with Klarna.

Thank you Mika! We are constantly working on introducing new language translations as well as improving current ones based on feedback, so your input is much appreciated Kind regards, Joel

RB

Roland B.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Get up and running quickly

Pros

Rentle has a really well thought out suite of features at a competitive price

Cons

For large orgs that want to make rental management as frictionless as possible Rentle is excellent but for smaller orgs who are very hands on with every rental they may find Rentle's lack of moderation features (i.e. the ability to manually confirm rentals after staff review rather than have them automated) hard to work with.

Many thank you for your feedback, Roland! We are happy to let you know, that we are already working on introducing more flexibility to the booking and checkout process in the near future. Please stay tuned!

RH

Randolph H.

Entertainment, self-employed

Great product great customer service

Pros

The ability for inventory management and scheduling

Cons

Not many options to customize. Delivery/pick up option not really clear

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Randolph! Just last week we released some new options to customize your Rentle store - feel free to have a look at our product updates at https://updates.rentle.io/ We are also working on providing more clarity on the delivery feature, hopefully, we will see developments here soon as well :) Best, Bianka

TO

Tiina O.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Easy to use in a small business

Pros

Rentle is easy to use for all of our staff. It fits best for a small business who doesn't have tens of daily reservations.

Cons

Sometimes I hope to see more details of all reservations at the same time, same page. And also the amount of equipments on the stock for the rest of the day

Thank you for your feedback Tiina. We are constantly developing ways to provide better and more accurate information about reservations.

MT

Mirja T.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Good system

Working well and developing all the time. Customer service via chat is really helpful.

Pros

Easy to use, it's easy and fast to give feedback.

Cons

Connection between the Rentle and our ERP system would be great so that we wouldn't neet to do the booking or stock handling in two different places.

Thank you Mirja for the review! We are happy about the active feedback you have been giving us, it helps us develop the product in such a way that it will support your business better.

RM

Robert M.

Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees

Was searching for a bike rental software

rentle is easy to set up and can be testet for free. it works nice.

Pros

Was was very easy to set up and put in our wordpress website with a plugin.

Cons

You test rentle for free, but not with all functions. it would be easier to choose rentle if you could test all funktions.

Hi Robert and thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Reach out via the in-app chat if there is anything you need help with! Kind regards, Joel

DM

Desiskytrades M.

International Affairs, self-employed

Logiciel pour l'entrepreneur

Pros

Ce logiciel est très facile à utiliser et assurer la prise de contrôle sur les tâches dans ton entreprise

Cons

Il n'y a pas de difficulté majeure sur ce logiciel , juste une pure merveille

Showing original review in French. See translation

Hello Desiskytrades, Many thanks for the kind words - we highly appreciate it :) Please let us know anytime in the support chat if there is anything we can help you with! Kind regards, Bianka

MP

Michal P.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Bike-Rental.cz's review on Twice Commerce

Pros

The simplicity is what we appreciated the most about Twice Commerce, really simple and good looking UI that doesn't look like from the early 2000's. We can really simply and even bit entertaining way manage our products, send invoices, and get our customers to simply rent our e-bikes. Also I must say that today we needed communication with the support and in matter of minutes we got a nice response back, no waiting, no need to stop our process of working.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike about Twice Commerce, basically everything that I covered in the things I like about Twice Commerce are the only important ones that me and our company needs.

CB

Conrad B.

Consumer Electronics, self-employed

The online software for rental companies.

Pros

It’s very easy to use. The software integrated with my website seamlessly. Rentle has become my 2nd employee, freeing up my time to do other necessities in the business.

Cons

I’d like if the invoicing module was available with the trial version.

Glad to hear Conrad that Rentle has truly managed to free up time for you! And thank you for all your feedback. Kind regards, Joel

TS

Tom S.

Streamlined and organised

All the team have been very helpful helping me build my online shop initially and creating an inventory. There is no such thing as stupid question and even for me, an IT novice it was easy to set up.

Pros

Very easy to use and has made the business more efficient.

Cons

Nothing, everything worked the way I wanted it to.

Thank you for your feedback Tom and happy to hear that Rentle has been helped your business!

JA

Jindrich A.

Motion Pictures and Film, 1-10 employees

Rentle review for a small sound equipment rental

Pros

What I love is UX it creates for my customers. It's very straight forward, functional and minimalistic and I think that is my clients are looking for. What I also really love is that I am able to create quite complex rental store with functional stock availability system, complex pricing etc. just on my own, without any previous experience with doing anything similar!

Cons

There are few things I am missing but the customer support is awsome and I can see how the product is being developed very fast - so It s already really cool, and I really believe it will develop its potential further.

Thank you for your feedback and comments Jindrich!

JC

Jim C.

Retail, 1-10 employees

New business

Pros

Easy to set up and everything is clearly explained. Lots of content on the website to help you build your store based on other people's experience.

Cons

I'd have liked the option to trial everything fully before going live. I've had to pay for the pro version to make sure all the features i want will work correctly before taking any money. It would be good if whilst your store was taking no money, you could use all the features without the pro payments.

Hello and thanks a lot for your review! I hope you were able to find everything you were looking for. Please let us know anytime in the support chat if there is anything we can do to support you. Kind regards, Bianka

KP

Kari P.

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Rentle offers lot of features in a simple easy to use package

Rentle offers easy to use software with massive time saving in our rental shop via option for customers to book equipment in advance. Overall Rentle helps us to serve our customers better!

Pros

Software is easy to use, lots of features, fast updates/bug fixing, good statistics and as customers learn to use Rentle/booking in advance the software will provide even more benefits for our company.

Cons

Few bugs from time to time and missing some features.

Thank you for the feedback, Kari. We're super happy to hear that we have been able to help you serve your customers better!

RN

Ryland N.

Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees

If you want to offer online booking for your rental equipment. This is definitely the best one!

Pros

Easy to use, easy to setup, good value! Continued improvements

Cons

At first, it didn't offer the ability calculate the ski DIN. I was pleasantly surprised when they added this.!

Thank you Ryland and happy to hear you've found Rentle as a valuable platform for your company!