Twice Commerce Logo

A platform for renting and selling products as a service.

Twice Commerce Reviews - Page 5

CM

Chris M.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

Rentle POS

love it, so far, looking forward to using it more.

Pros

inventory management is what I needed, Rentle was easy to setup.

Cons

the interface could be more modern, with simple auto add products and self generating code

Many thanks for your feedback, Chris! We are looking into the possibilities to simplify setting up products and inventory. Feel free to add your ideas to our feedback board at https://feedback.rentle.io/tabs/7-ideas or reach out to us if you want to discuss further - we are always eager to learn :) Best, Bianka

HR

Hannah R.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Getting Starte

Good.

Pros

The setup has been easy and it seems intuitive.

Cons

We are only using the free version at this time and it lacks many features we would like access to. Once we get things setup, we will be upgrading to see what else it offers.

Hi Hannah! Many thanks for your feedback - it is highly appreciated! Feel free to reach out to our support via your Rentle Admin App, so we can discuss access to some of our features directly - we are more than happy to find a custom solution for you and your business :)

JR

Jeppe R.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Satisfied customer from the first minute.

Pros

Simple to use as a user and very easy to set up a shop as well.

Cons

Only +++ at this point, let's see what the future brings.

Hey Jeppe! Thanks for the review - Great to hear that you got up and running with Rentle so fast.

FM

Francois M.

Photography, self-employed

SUPER APP

just starting with it now, but so happy compared to other apps....

Pros

Ease of setup and ease of use GREAT GEAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Cons

Missing some incoming features like : custom front end, wordpress integration ( full )

Hi Francois! We appreciate your feedback. Looking forward to the partnership!

SM

Sam M.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Rentle for a theatrical equipment supplier

They are lovely to chat to and support is very quick which is unusual for their price point.

Pros

It is a beautiful design with an intuitive design, roll out is easy as people can teach themselves mostly. Compared to other more expensive software I have used for RMS in the past it is years ahead in usability. An online UI with inventory is perfect for our business and prevents double booking which is a feature not seen at this price point.

Cons

The old product adding page was slightly unstreamlined however after chatting to support they made some changes slashing how long it took to add products.

Thank you Sam for your review! It has been a pleasure to have work with you. We are always eager to learn from our customers what obstacles they are facing in their daily work so that we can improve our product to help them. Thank you for your active feedback!

JM

Jed M.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

A great help for us starting out

Its been great, easy, smooth - very helpful, always trying to make things work.

Pros

When I started looking for a product I had set image in my mind of what I wanted/needed, and after doing countless free trials with various other company's I came across Rentle and it was exactly what I had pictured!

Cons

There is not much not to like, however my business model is pretty different so our fit into the Rentle software is a little forced - but Rentle are doing everything they can to make it work, I could ask for anything more.

Thank you, Jed, for your review! It has been a pleasure to work with you. I am glad we can deliver on your vision. It is also significant that you feel our enthusiasm as we work with you to find new and innovative ways to increase online renting and customer retention. We look forward to a prosperous future; keep up the excellent work.

DT

Dmitry T.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Best i've ever found

Pros

I was searching for this so long, that one day i decided to write my own rent system from scratch. Every other products was so awful. Suddenly i found Rentle, and it was perfect. Clean and simple, really focused on every rent company owner needs. Love it.

Cons

May be too pricey for a small companies.

Glad to hear you are enjoying our platform and thank you for all the feedback! Kind regards, Polina

AL

Anneka L.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

A great service

Rentle has been super helpful, any times I have had questions or needed help with anything the team have always been helpful and got me sorted very quickly.

Pros

I love that I can intergrate this with my shop to offer my customers the choice between renting and buying. The set up process is really simple and intuative. It has been so helpful that delivery has been offered as an option, and this is ideal for businesses in the current economic situation.

Cons

The only thing I wish I could do with this software is have it intergrate bettwer with my squarespace website. I currently have it embedded into my website, however it would be better if i didnt have to have a window in a window situation.

Thank you for your review Anneka! We are developing the online store and better embedding/customization options are on the list.

FA

Fitia A.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Rentle a no-code tool to start your rental business

Pros

User-friendly dashboard. It is easy to add products both in the inventory and the online store.

Cons

High fees per booking. We have products as low as 80k per week and would eventually pay about 40kr fees for each booking.

Thank you Fitia for sharing your experience, we really appreciate it! With Rentle Basic, Grow or Advanced you will receive lower payment comission fees in addition to the other benefits these plans give.

MP

Miikka P.

Music, 1-10 employees

Great out of the box rental ecommerce platform

Pros

Easy to use, great storefront UX/UI, most needed features are there, fantastic customer support

Cons

Inventory management tools could be more robust - for example customisation of availability periods for products would be great. This has already been improved a bit during the time we've been using the product and there seems to be more on the roadmap, which is great.

Hey Miikka, thanks a lot for you feedback! You are right, improving Rentle's inventory section is already on the roadmap. Stay tuned and keep an eye on https://updates.rentle.io/ to not miss out on any update :)

ps

pavel s.

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

(((First impressions)))

its great so far, i havent *yet* used it enough to tell you more but its very interesting and will be used way more by me in the near future.

Pros

I havent used it as much as i should to write a review but it seems really handy for saving money and time.

Cons

There are a Lot of different ways to do practically one thing so it can get a little complicated.

Hi and many thanks for your review! It's been a while now that you left this review - I hope you managed to find everything youw ere looking for! Please feel free to contact us any time in the support chat if there is anything we can support you with! Best, Bianka

SB

Simon B.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Rentle

Good so far

Pros

Looks easy, great user support. Easy intetgrations

Cons

Free trial had limited functionality so hard to evaluate

Thank you Simon for your feedback, we appreciate it! We can enable specific modules for you if you want to test the features available on our paid plans. I would recommend contacting sales(a)rentle.io. Kind regards, Polina.

BW

Brelinda W.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Still Learning, but not sure if it will work in the long run

It's been ok. Hard to make it work for the company I'm setting it up for, but glad we have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to help us through.

Pros

I loved that we had customer support to help us through the issues we were having, but I noticed that there are a few things that are necessary for us an an event rental shop that won't work with this system.

Cons

Not being able to utilize some of the features because we are based in the US.

Thank you Brelinda for all your feedback. Glad to hear that Rentle is working out for you and we look forward to improving our platform to serve customers in the US better! Kind regards, Polina

ST

Sami T.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and looks good!

Pros

Easy to start and works nicely. Support is fast.

Cons

At the moment only one payment provider and no promo codes. ( Should be coming soon?)

Thank you Sami for your review! It has been a pleasure to work with you. As you've stated, additional payment methods and promotional codes are on our table and we are aiming to get them into use in the near future.

MY

Marcos Y.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

BETTER APPEARANCE

Pros

It is so intuitive when we are suffering on it. But we need more CTAs.

Cons

Colours appearence, typographies, and the booking section

Thank you, Marcos, for the review! We are happy about the feedback you have given us. Your comments help us highlight some of the features included in Rentle-core, and are not available in the Rentle-lite product you were using. I hope you can update this review when you are all set up with Rentle-core.

HB

Heinz B.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Heinz

Very friendly team.

Pros

Personal support. Easy to handle. Usable for store and online.

Cons

There are still a few bugs in the german version.

Thanks for the review, Heinz! Feedback like this helps us develop the product in a way that supports the need of our customers. Thank you for pointing out what we missed. With your help and the rest of our awesome clients, Rentle has built the most extensive support for local languages.

JW

Jensen W.

Photography, self-employed

New to the game but so far so good.

My fav part so far has been the customer support.

Pros

The ease of integration and the clean UX.

Cons

I am looking for a bit more overall page design options to customize the layout.

Glad to hear that Rentle has been a fit for you and we are looking forward to improving the page layout customization options!

Harold F.

Design, 1-10 employees

Rentle Usage

Pros

I like how this is the only Rental software that has a FREE subscription option. Setting up your store and product is very easy and straightforward.

Cons

It does not have the best integration with WordPress iframe. Customers are still able to make purchases but I am having trouble getting my shop to view as a full screen on my WordPress site.

Thank you for the review, Harold! We will continue to do our best to make renting easy and affordable for all rental businesses. Sorry to hear you seem to be having trouble with the WordPress plugin. We are continuing to improve our functionality within the WordPress ecosystem. Check our Knowledge base for tips on how to improve WordPress functionality, or reach out through our in-app chat.

SF

STEPHANIE F.

Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Tres bonne prestation

Pros

Le tarif intéressant, la facilité d'utilisation.

Cons

Rien, tout ess ok même le support est très rapide.

Showing original review in French. See translation

JH

Josh H.

Events Services, self-employed

Rental software on a budget. Good value for the options you get.

Pros

Easy of use and the price point was low enough to test the waters with the program.

Cons

The website builder seems really basic. You are not paying much for Rentle, but would be nice to build out a nicer website and not be so restricted.

Thanks for your feedback, Josh! I am happy to let you know that adding more customization options is already part of our roadmap. Feel free to subscribe to our product updates and not miss out on anything new and interesting at Rentle: https://updates.rentle.io/ Best, Bianka

GV

Gene V.

Computer Software, self-employed

Easy to use and quick setup

Pros

Setting up the product was so easy and with the help of an excellent customer support call I managed to solve my business problem.

Cons

no cons, you get what you see. No surprises.

Thank you for your review, Gene! We are happy to see our clients make a fast transition and receive the benefits of Rentle without any blockers.

LO

Lee O.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Great to start, should be scaleable too!

Pros

Contains all the features required without very high costs. The blocks concept to addon features is great and the license model is perfect for startup.

Cons

A fee more core features around visibilty of the hires would be good. More customisation over the emails sent to hirers also.

Thank you Lee for your feedback, we really appreciate it ���� We are working to introduce more flexibility for customizing your transactional emails. Best, Joel

RB

Robin B.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

The best equipment rental booking software we've come across

Pros

Simple to use, with all functions necessary to run the business being available through the 'blocks' feature.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. It's simple to use, and has all the required features.

Thank you so much for the great feedback, Robin! Feel free to reach out to us in the support chat anytime if we can support you!

Motion Pictures and Film, self-employed

Love it!

Pros

Very easy to use program! I use the webshop functionally.

Cons

The vast needs to be included in the price thats a bummer, but not a problem because the feature will be added later.

Thank you for the review! The possibility to show prices excluding VAT is currently under work. So, should not take long anymore. :)

RK

Reeni K.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Bike Bute Community E-bike Scheme

Has been very positive, the 'live' chat help has been great.

Pros

The online booking platform has really improved the efficiency of bookings for both customers and staff.

Cons

There is some work to be done to support ease of accounting reconcillations.

Thanks Reeni! We aim to improve the accounting reconcillations.