RentWorks Logo

RentWorks

Car rental software with front counter and back office tools

RentWorks Reviews - Page 4

JR

Josh R.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Great Customer service!

The program works very well for my company, though when I did have some questions the wonderful support team was able to follow up with me and resolve my issues :)

Pros

Cons

some menu trees can be confusing to find things, but the wiki makes it somewhat easy to find things

Hello Josh ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

KI

Kara I.

"Under New Management"

I took over management of our rental car company last May. Not knowing anything about the Blue Bird Rental Systems they provided excellent training to me and our new staff. In addition to the training they also gave great tech support for the times that I had problems or couldn't figure something out. One of their advisers even stayed well after their closing time to help me out. I have been able to streamline our processes utilizing their system and our rental company is running smoother than ever. Thank you Blue Bird for helping me make the most out of our company.

Cons

Hello Kara ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

TB

Tyler B.

Small Operation!

Bluebird is a great product for those renting cars, however, if you're a smaller company such as myself, it is a little pricey on a monthly basis and to start up. Their support is second to none and when you need assistance they are right there to help. There are rarely any glitches which keep you and your company running smoothly. Bluebird is able to accept rates from Rezpower, but they want a lot of money to download that interface - I personally feel it is overpriced for that particular feature.

Cons

Hello Tyler ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

IC

ISRAEL C.

GREETTINGS

I BEING WORKING WITH RENT WORKS FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS AND OPEN 3 SUCCESSFUL CAR RENTAL COMPANIES USING IT, I LOVE RENT WORKS AS WELL AS THE TEAM BEHIND, ALWAYS PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH NO MATTER THE SITUATION , I LIKE TO GIVE SPECIAL THANKS TO ANGELA MARGOLIT FOR ALL HER HARD WORK, DEDICATION, SUPPORT AND LOVE TO ME AND MY 777EXOTICS.COM 'S FAMILY, THANK YOU SINCERELY. ISRAEL CASTILLO OWNER AND CEO OF: 777 EXOTIC CAR RENTALS INC.

Cons

Hello Israel ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

CH

Colleen H.

Colleen's Review of Rent Works

Customer support is good. I've had prompt assistance when I needed it. Ease of use well here's an example. If a customer pays rental by Master Card and we refund customer for gas on his Visa, we can't enter it in Rent Works because Visa wasn't how he paid the rental in the first place. If you could fix that it would be appreciated. I don't know about value for money because I don't know how much the application cost.

Cons

Hello Colleen Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

JK

Jessica K.

Knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service

We have been a customer of Bluebird for over 20 years and in that time their service has always been top notch. From the owner, to the receptionist they are always courteous and knowledgeable with any questions that my arise. They seem to genuinely care about our needs and are always striving to stay ahead of the technology curve making all aspects of the rental business process seemless.

Cons

Hello Jessica! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

RC

Raymond C.

Efficient system

Overall I am happy with the system although the price has gone up far more than I anticipated when I first started with BlueBird. I really feel that better customer followup up features need to be available to us utilizing email address in the system. This feature would allow us to ascertain how customers view interacting with us and show us what are ding right and not so much.

Cons

Hello Raymond ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

CJ

Carnie J.

Great system and service

My experience has been a very positive one in relation to the Bluebird system and the service. New to it I found it very user friendly and easy to maneuver thru the different screens and find what is good to use for our business. Customer support was easy to reach in a very timely fashion and they were able to assist and get me back working.

Cons

Aloha Carnie! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us again. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Keep it up, we love hearing from you. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

JS

Joe S.

Outstanding Support

As a fleet manager, I run many different reports. Our continuous growth gives us the need for more vital information. I may know what results I would like to see. That is where Rent Works comes in. They understand what information I am trying to gather and they teach me (not tell me) how to generate these reports.

Cons

Hello Joe ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

AB

Aaron B.

Better than TSD.

It's a pretty good piece of software. It's mostly simple to use and generally beats TSD in rental software. There is room for improvement, for instance, some sort of internal mail system would be nice, that way you can easily alert employees to changes that help them stay in the game. But overall, very good.

Cons

Hello Arron ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

DW

Darick W.

Great Software

We have been using the software for over 8 years. Customer support has been fantastic. The software can do so much more than we currently know or even apply. Every day we are learning new capabilities of it. Of all the other rental car software available, this is certainly the best for your money's worth.

Cons

Hello Darick ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our LoanerTrack Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

AQ

Alejandro Q.

Great Tool for Car Rental Industry

I can run reports, statistics, performance, and other business trends and measurements that helps us plan, make strategies, correct practices, review and reward employees performance with the only goal to become a better company in the industry.

Cons

Hello Alejanro ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

FC

Frank C.

Great service; great product

Bluebird has always been very responsive in all our requests. If there is a special feature we would like to see in the system they will consider the request if attainable and attempt to oblige. It is dependable and easy to use. We have no negative issues with them.

Cons

Hello Frank ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

CK

Candice K.

Good software for car rental business of any size

We like this software. We just became the agents for a major car rental company and it caters to all the functionality and integration needs. Although the UI has the appearance of older Windows versions, it is still very user-friendly.

Cons

Hello Candice! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

VC

VIRIDIANA C.

GREAT REVIEW

I have nothing but good things to say about rent works. Costumer service is very efficient every time we have an issue, also very friendly and professional. The system it self is very easy to work with. Happy with the software.

Cons

Hello Virdna ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

BR

Brendt R.

Much better and more user-friendly than the previous version we were using

Love this new program. And being able to track the service needed on our vehicles as fantastic. The previous program we were using did not allow for this and it's nice to be reminded whenever Services needed.

Cons

Hello Brendt ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

TK

TRISH K.

ENJOY USING BLUEBIRD

BLUEBIRD IS USER FRIENDLY. EASY TO LEARN. HAS MANY MANY FEATURES TO HELP YOU RUN YOUR BUSINESS. OVERALL IT IS A GOOD SYSTEM. THE DIRECT BILL FEATURE DOES NOT WORK FOR MY BUSINESS NEEDS BUT THE CASH RECEIPT FEATURE DOES MAKE IT A LITTLE EASIER

Cons

Hello Trish! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

MD

Mike D.

Rentworks Software

We have been long time users of the RentWorks software. It is very user-friendly and has numerous features that allow us to manage our rent-a-car operation. I would highly recommend the software!

Cons

HelloMike ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

bd

bill d.

A&A Discount Auto Rental

Every aspect of the auto rental business is covered. The software is easy learn. The software is simple to use. We have been using Rent works for many many years and never had a complaint.

Cons

Hello Bill ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

LS

Layton S.

Very good Company

I'm using this software for more than 15 years. I probably figure out how to use a computer from the last 10 years. You guys really help me out along the way thank you. holidays :-)

Cons

Hello Layton n! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

MB

Marilyn B.

Great Customer Service

The Customer Service department is wonderful, very prompt and friendly. When we have a problem they do their best to resolve it quickly and are very friendly and easy to work with.

Cons

Hello Marilyn! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

RW

Russell W.

Great company

We were looking for a great rental software company with a great price, we found Bluebird and have not been disappointed. Easy user interfaces and great customer support.

Cons

Hello Russell ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

EC

Edwardo C.

Great product!

It has be a exteremely pleasing experience using this software. Any time I call for you for support they are very courtous and address my issue in the quickest manner

Cons

Hello Edward ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

BT

BECKY T.

BLUEBIRD REVIEW

BLUEBIRD IS GREAT! I APPRECIATE THAT WHEN I DO HAVE A PROBLEM, SOMEONE GETS BACK TO ME. THANK YOU! I LOVE BEING ABLE TO USE THE TEAM VIEWER TO FIGURE OUT ANY ISSUES.

Cons

Hello Becku ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

sr

shaheen r.

easy to use

this system is very user-friendly and it makes training new people a breeze. customer service is very knowledgeable and quick turn around on the hard questions.

Cons

Hello Shaheen ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!