Revelation Pets Reviews

4.83/5 (149 reviews)

Lisa Slade

We love the software from Revelation Pets.

Reviewed 2017-05-04

We have a small but rapidly expanding boarding and daycare facility in New Zealand and to have a supported software package that is constantly updated and kept in the cloud is an true asset to our business. Anyone can use the product with ease and you can suggest enhancements which the team at Revelation Pets will develop for release to all without further costs back to their clients. Our customers use the product to make their own bookings which is really beneficial to both our customers and ourselves and the reporting features help us to keep track of our progress from year to year or week to week. Recently I asked fir an enhancement to check off multiple payments in one action and this was acknowledged quickly, developed and presented back to me with a very short time frame. Pretty exciting really when you are the client and you ask for something that then gets delivered free to you all within a couple of weeks! A further bonus is if you have a question you always get a reply from the team in a really timely manner. We fully recommend Revelation Pets to anyone, anywhere in the world that would like to grow or enhance their business and make it simple for their own customers and your staff. Simple to use, packed with features, regular upgrades that are free, one set price, and a product that teams up with other products such as mail chimp to make your services even better. Great stuff Revelation Pets!

Nicholas Meldau

Woodrock Animal Rescue review

Reviewed 2017-03-13

Exceptional support and improvements since we started. We still have a problem with the accounting side regarding invoicing (accrual basis versus payments basis and payments in advance). In terms of generally accepted acoounting principles we have to account on an accrual basis and payments received in advance are to be treated as a liability and not income. We also have trouble reporting on invoicing for a specific period (invoicing for that period of bookings) as opposed to the booking report. Also the booking report does not give totals and exporting to excel does not allow us to autosum due to our different currency.simplicity and clarity

Richard Jager

The leader of the pack!

Reviewed 2016-07-15

I cannot rave enough about this software and the company behind it. We have a 60 room cattery in Tasmania, Australia and we made the move from a paper based system to Revelation Pets after months of reviewing all of the software available. To us, Revelation Pets were head and shoulders above the competition because of the features and the ability to give it a really good test run of all of those features before we committed was great. Everything we threw at it it was able to cope with and the customisation features give customers a sense that they are dealing with you and not a generic piece of software when making an online booking or receiving a confirmation email. It's obviously been designed with plenty of input from people in our industry and looks good so my team WANT to use it. Revelation Pets has not only made our business more professional, but has increased our productivity. We have fewer phone calls to answer - not only for bookings but also for information that is now emailed to the customer after they book. I love that I can take bookings or view information on anything with a browser including my phone and it looks great and is easy to use on that too. To back up their great product, the customer support is awesome. These guys really listen to what their customers want and act quickly. I have made several suggestions for changes I'd like to see and usually within 24 hours (usually less) I have a response and then shortly after that a notification that the change has been made complete with instructions. Feature rich Great UI Customisable Web based - always up to date software and available on any device with a browser Scales well to work on mobile phone browsers No lock in contract Amazing customer support

LINDA COYNER

LOVE REVELATION PETS!!!! ONE VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!

Reviewed 2017-02-22

Over the years I have looked at a number of booking systems for my Doggie Day Care / Boarding / Training facility. Several years ago I came across Revelation Pets and tried it out. It offered several things I liked but I had my own way of doing things and was looking for a system that could meet some very specific needs such as a visual calendar that was easy to use to enable us to view our bookings 'at a glance'. With the last couple of upgrades and the upcoming new enhancements, Revelation Pets has more than met our expectations!!! It was easy to train my staff how to use and each day we discover new ways to use even more features. Even better, their customer service is wonderful!!! Kate and the team have been there for us regardless of how crazy our needs seem to be. Their focus and direction are spot on and we look forward to all the new features coming next month. Easy to use - Easy to train staff - Well thought out - Gets better and better.

Dewald Coetzee

Daphne’s/Fetch dubai

Reviewed 2018-11-28

I’m loving it, grateful for the support, and appreciate the constant improvements-Online booking, -Instant check in, -Making sections of the registration mandatory, -Booking appointments online without having to book daycare/boarding

Karin Vilanova

Could not be happier!

Reviewed 2017-08-08

We are constantly blown away by this software program! It is so easy to use and very seamless. They are constantly doing updates because they actually listen to their customers and their requests. Even though customer support is on the other side of the world, their promptness in replies and support is so great. Probably the most amazing thing that we are getting from the software that we did not expect is the fact that they prompt our customers to give us a review. Because of these reviews, that we are able to link to our website, our business has exploded this year. And so much of it is because people have seen so many great reviews on our website. They tell us that themselves. We attribute a lot of our success this year to Revelation Pets.

Charity Savage

Fabulous software

Reviewed 2018-12-06

I have had a strictly paper system since opening in 2009. Such a pain to keep track of vaccines, etc. But I have a small kennel (7 runs, 2 crates, and 3 cat cages) so the cost of software was prohibitive. Especially as I only board, no other services. I was comparing two or three equally priced options, but Revelation pets offered me a small business discount which makes it easily affordable for me, taking out the stress of paying for a system. No longer do I have vaccines overdue that get missed, invoices are right in my phone with a touch of a button, receipts emailed (one less thing to keep track of with an excited dog), and clients can book on my website as well as leave reviews for me. Every time I’ve had a question or concern, customer service has been prompt, efficient and courteous. Can’t say enough good things here. I’ve been a client of theirs for 7months, with no thought of ever stopping as long as I’m in business. Intuitive, very easy to figure out just “playing” with it, but there are how to videos if you need them.

James Dell

Great features, support and development

Reviewed 2019-01-27

Automation of bookings saves us a lot of time. Payment processing saves time and helps us report. Professional experience for our customers. Record keeping and security checks. etc. Ensures that pets are all up to date on vaccinations.ease of use. Good elegant design both technically and human interface. Good integration. Good software development path with new features being added.

Ashley Horan

Comprehensive, user-friendly, problem solving software

Reviewed 2018-10-02

We have been able to decrease the amount of time we need to spend in the office by using the automated features, like vaccine expiry alerts, booking reminder emails, and online booking. When we first started using Revelation in July 2014, as a small, 6-run kennel, it was the perfect software for us. We have grown over the years and Revelation has kept right up with us. It is still the best software for our 25-run kennel and will continue to be the perfect fit for us as we grow. As I was trying to think of what I love best about this software, I realized it really is the MVP of our kennel and we would be terribly lost without it. It is easy to use, can be customized for any sized business, and the support is amazing. My (very) technologically challenged assistant is able to use Revelation with minimal frustration.

Jess Longley

Fantastic Software!

Reviewed 2016-10-04

Revelation Pets is a great and easy to use booking system - even my mum can use it! I love how myself and team can access the program from any device and at any time, and the ability for my clients to book online at any time is one of my favourite features. They are always quick to respond to my emails and add my feedback to their updates. I'd highly recommend Revelation Pets to anyone new to the boarding world or anyone looking for new software. The dashboard, online booking widget, accessibility anytime on any gadget (including Apple) and the quick and friendly support. I like how clear and easy to see all the information is to use and how you can add a photo to each pets' profile.

Sara Havorsen

Amazing software!

Reviewed 2018-05-01

I´m so happy with Revelation Pets and the amazing service I´ve gotten everytime I´ve needed it. Easy to use, and my customers loves it too. It´s such a nice software that you can always trust 100%. It feels so safe to know that the software keeps all details and information about the bookings. Keeping track of payments, latest bookings and sales reports is like a dream, and this makes keeping track of the accounts easy. All in all I´m very pleased with both the software and the amazing service I´ve recieved from Revelation Pets. I recommend this to anybody that´s running their own kennel and/or cathotel.

Dewald Coetzee

My first experience with such software, and find it incredibly useful .

Reviewed 2017-11-21

I like how easy it is to use, straight forward, and not complicated. Absolutely love the online booking function, and so does my clients. Love the ease in editing anything. Like the internal note option. The system is very easy to make it work for my way of charging and storing information. Like how I can connect other software like mailchimp to revelationpets. Revelationpets support is awesome, friendly and incredibly responsive. Love that it is mobile phone friendly.

Kelly French

Great product. Easy to use and quick, friendly customer service.

Reviewed 2018-06-11

Great price and easy to use The ease of use- it's quick and easy to teach new staff how to use the system. Very user friendly. Also love the customer service. Emails are responded to quickly and every effort is made to correct issues. Creators are very open to suggestions for improvement and often implement suggestions when they do updates. Great product.

Janelle Portelli

Easy to use, loaded with features. Sweet relief that I have finally found "the one".

Reviewed 2018-01-19

Confidence in moving forward with a system that we know will more than adequately support our upcoming new business. This system is amazing already after a day of trialing it for our upcoming new business we are sold. We are opening a cat exclusive hotel this year. I have been working in the industry for a few years now and watched my previous employer develop an operating system for her cattery, I now view decent software as essential in this business since seeing what it can do for freeing up time and appearing professional to clients. We decided we wanted a system that was easy to navigate, and that allowed an online booking and payment portal from the get go. During our market research a third of respondents said they wanted to book and pay online, so it is important we deliver, as this may mean the difference between gaining a new customer or them going elsewhere. The review platform and Facebook booking widget are just amazing additions we were not expecting to find. Also the manner in how you can tailor everything word wise, is awesome. I have trialed a few kennel software systems and this is by far the best I've seen. Glad to be here. We expect to be clients for a long time.

Simone Morrison

Very progressive program

Reviewed 2018-11-29

Customer support is second to none. The support team are really progressive and open to all feedback. If the program doesn't have what you need, its highly likely they will build it for youThe online booker making it so much easier to capture the information and have client book for themselves. Saves time for my staff and call centre. I can access and assess from where ever I am to making staffing decisions based on occupancy. I can tell where my outstanding payments are and chase them up as needed

Charlotte Kapuschinsky

Couldn't live without it!

Reviewed 2018-05-04

I've gained alot more free time in my day, my customers are happy, and my business runs smoothly!Customer service is top notch, set up is very easy, and duplicate reservations are just one click away. This software is very easy to understand and I can customize my screens to what works best for my business. Online reservations are smooth and my customers love it!

Miki Harris

I have been using Revelation Pets for two years and have never had to look for something better.

Reviewed 2017-06-06

Their customer service cannot be be praised enough. They are very accomodating and responsive. We have grown alongside each other, and they have addresses all of our suggestions for improvement and have adjusted their systems in a timely manner when possible.

Jenny Beresford-stuart

Brilliant!

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Really easy to use and the customer service is always fantastic and with a super quick response. I would want to use any other software. Thank you. We have used this software from the beginning of our business back in 2015. I find it easy to use and navigate. The layout is really good too.

Leanne "Ann" Stuckey

When my original software company folded they suggested Revelation Pet and I am forever thankful!

Reviewed 2017-09-01

More free time to do other work! The ability to print a deposit list directly from Discharges is wonderful.As an adult who did not grow up in the computer era, even I find this program to be extremely user friendly. I was able to set up the runs to exactly fit our outlay; the Booking feature is easy and fast; and the customer support (when I get confused or have a problem) is perhaps the best of any company I have dealt with.

Betsy Snyder

Awesome product!

Reviewed 2017-02-13

I switched to RevPets this last year at our boarding & daycare business, and I am so glad that I did. The system is easy to use, has all the features that I need and the customer service is top notch. If there is anything that you are having trouble with, or would like to see a new feature that would help you run more smoothly, they are on top of it. New features are released a few times a year, as they are working to continuously improve their product. I would recommend Revelation Pets to anyone looking for new software to run their pet business!ease of use

Mary-Anne Varga

I absolutely love this software. Easy for my customers and easy for me. Gives me more time for dogs.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

This software is an incredible tool for online booking. I can't imagine my business running as smoothly and effeciently without itOnline booking and how easy it is for customers. Schedule is organized and laid out perfectly. Payment reports are convenient for bookkeeping. Customer service is quick and friendly

Sue McCrilley

Easy to use, had loads of great features

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Boarding cards that you can have pets photo on. (Customers like that too. ) Occupancy report. Money due report. Split bookings in pens. Easy to e mail customer now can also SMS them.

Marie Waugh

A perfect product for our cattery

Reviewed 2017-07-25

Time saving Professional looking Keeping info in one placeCustomer support is excellent , always scores high on my book. The software allows our full days and half day fees. Professionally looking Reminders to customers reflects well on us too.customers can automatically review after being prompted by RP

Carole Malone

make life easy- use Revelation Pets Software

Reviewed 2017-04-10

I opened our luxury cat resort last October, after researching available software and talking to other users I decided to go with Revelation Pets. The support has been amazing, they are very quick and easy to deal with over email, considering the time differences, and nothing has been too much trouble to twerk or fix. The software is very easy to set up and use and saves me heaps of time- I use Revelation Pets on my computer/laptop as well as my iPhone and iPad when I am off site. I love the email reminders for clients and the ease of loading reviews onto the website. I would highly recommend anyone who is thinking of using them for their business to get started now, and I'm only too happy to answer any questions if you are sitting on the fence:) Carole (Whiskers & Paws-Luxury Cat Resort-New Zealand)Cloud based and very easy to use, saves a lot of paperwork:)

Russell Russell

LOVE this Software!

Reviewed 2018-03-14

It's simple to setup, and even easier to use. Loaded with functions, and the team are constantly looking to update and improve it. Personally, the tracking of dogs in/out and having a simple calendar function that syncs with mine, rocks my world. It makes the whole operation look and feel more professional.