Revelation Pets Reviews

4.83/5 (151 reviews)

Craig Dodding

What an amazing booking system.

Reviewed 2017-03-25

Used a few booking systems in the past but this is by far the best. Easy to use features and very user friendly. Love the online booking facility from our website and Facebook page where customers fill in all their details and submit a request. Support has been brilliant when needed through Kate also with changes being made to suit our needs. Well worth the monthly fee and makes our job so much easier. Regards Craig RMCEase of use and online booker.

Matthew Wright

Saves us sooooo much time!!!

Reviewed 2017-12-05

It does everything for you, invoices, reminders, payment. Really easy to use on laptop or phone. It saves us time and money

Leo Mendoza

Customizable to my needs, Constant customer support

Reviewed 2015-05-03

After two years of trying just about every software on the market, and giving up on everything to just keep our business on paper, we gave a shot to Revelation. Best choice we ever made. We are a small home kennel, with very specific needs, and needed a software that was flexible. To give an example, our country currency, South Korean Won, is not common, and within a few hours the Revelation Pets team implemented the use of our currency and its lack of use of decimal points. Just as that issue, they have listened to all our requests and implemented new solutions when needed, or guided us carefully to learning the possible existing ways to do it. We are able to do bookings from any computer or mobile device, and at any time are able to have access to our occupancy charts, bookings, and even dog information. It has removed the headache of not knowing. The reports are clear and concise, so we can know whats coming up, what we are earning, and other information. We literally could not run our business now without Revelation Pets. Shindogs Kennel has grown and professionalized, and our customers can tell the difference in the professional manner we work now, thanks to the team at Revelation. Cheers to all from Busan, South Korea!

Robin McKenzie Haines

Just a small biz but this app/program is amazing! Makes running bookings a piece of cake.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

everything is great with the software, working through how to adapt for training sessions, will let you know

Jills Loomes

Excellent can't do without Revelation Pets, organises, stores customer details, bookings, etc great!

Reviewed 2017-08-31

I like, booking system best & calculations of incoming & outgoings payments, also the calendar views of daily dogs arriving and departing!

Holly Lowe

Couldn't be without it, we implemented this as soon as we moved into the business and it's brilliant

Reviewed 2017-12-05

It helps us to run the briskness efficiently and stay on top of bookings and what is going on on a daily basis. I love how easy it is to use and the fact it works out the bill for you. I also love the reports I can run so I can see occupancy, payments and sales reports at the touch of a button. My customers love that they can book online and we've had lots of positive reviews that this software takes the business into the modern day era.

Pedro Arturo Amaro

It has helped me a lot to manage my kennel business

Reviewed 2018-05-21

I've been using this software for several months and now I spend my free time helping more dogs and their ownersIt's very easy to use and to set up. The customization features to add logo, business name, address, prices and forms of payment make your business look serious. It's very helpful to have all the features you need in one place to manage kennels's booking and vacancies, customers, pets, vaccines, payments. Reports are very important for my business because they allow me to keep record of the arrival and departures, dietaries and vaccines notes and overall improve my service.

Louise Wright

Small Animal Boarding - perfect!

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Great and perfect for my business. Great customer service, always available to help and listen with improvements coming in every upgrade Highly recommendEasy to use Adaptable to my business Minimises my admin Maximises my occunpancy Great Customer Service

Teresa Hawkin

Migration From Kennelmaster

Reviewed 2015-08-05

Although the RevelationPets software works slightly differently to Kennelmaster and I was initially concerned, now I am really pleased I have transferred. It is fab that I can run RevelationPets from the PC in the cattery, my Mac indoors or my phone when I'm out and about - and the software is so much more modern and convenient! Everything is there on your home screen, nothing is much more than a click or two away, making changes to bookings is really easy/straightforward (I love that you can just drag a booking on the calendar to move it to a different suite) and the emailing out of bookings is a one step process - so quick and easy. Above all, the support staff at RevelationPets have been fantastic! They have helped me with my migration tactics, explained things about the system that I didn't understand, helped me develop workarounds for some of our specific/peculiar working practices and resolved any problems/issues very quickly (even incorporating changes to the software within a matter of days)! I even had emails from them on Saturday evenings and Sundays!!! I couldn't ask for better! Thank you.

Christina Dos Santos

Fantastic and Customer support is amazing

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Easy to use and less printing, saves me a lot of money overall. I have more time on my hands now to spend with my clients' doggies, which makes me a much better facility. I can still go on holiday and use my program and it is easy enough for my staff to use as well. Most of my staff aren't computer literate, but they find it simple and easy to use. I would recommend this program to any Kennel Owners, it makes your life so much easier and gives you a lot of time away from the Computer.

Debbie Auker-Howlett

easy & simple to use from the start. and is great and very responsive

Reviewed 2017-10-03

it is so easy to use and very user friendly. the layout is perfect, just loved it from the start, good job Revelation Pets.

Victoria Warner-Thompson

A 5 bonio rating

Reviewed 2018-11-08

After 4 years in business and working just from a paper diary and only paper documents I found myself spending additional time sending emails, bookings, requesting payments, being lapse in invoicing, and generally becoming a bit 'swamped' by it all so I decided to conduct some research into petcare software. Revelation Pets was recommended on a couple of social media groups so I opted for a free trial. After loading all my customers and pets details I started to use the booking and invoicing feature and found it so time saving . Additionally my customers feedback was positive - the invoice they receive is clear and easy to understand and I have found that payments are made more swiftly - I put that down to it having a more professional appearance. Once you familiarise yourself with this software its quite easy to navigate around but I did need to watch a couple of the tutorials which were really clear to follow. I have also contacted RP's by facebook messenger and have always received a prompt reply.

Laura Browne

Very happy so far, made running our pet hotel much easier and more professional.

Reviewed 2018-06-20

Having all our clients information in one place, being able to easily allocate kennels and clients to make online bookings.

Nick Fischella

Revelation review

Reviewed 2018-12-20

I upgraded from Kennel Link and find this software so much easier to use and am happy with the switch.The ease of use and the user interface is friendly

ANITA MILLS-STANLEY

BEST Customer care

Reviewed 2019-01-29

We are very new to the system so still working out the benefits - but hopefully it will save time in the long run (once set up to suit our needs), and our Customers can do more of the work! Keeps a great booking history. Lots of 'report' options to monitor how the business is going.Easy to work out - especially if not the most computer literate. AMAZING Revelation Pets team - always up to hear new ideas, and super quick with responding to 'problems'.

Sara Meringolo

Just Great!

Reviewed 2017-06-08

This is so easy to use and functions so well, I couldn't have asked for anything better! It works seamlessly across PC, laptop, ipad & phone & communicates effortlessly with my customers.

Angela Lang

Highly Recommended

Reviewed 2015-09-14

I inquired about using Revelation Pets before I opened my business. From that day on, the customer service has been impeccable. They are quick to respond to any questions, concerns & emails expressing my love of the software. I emailed them today to suggest a "Note" option in the calendar. To my pleasant surprise the option is there, I just never realized what it was! This just made my day & my business run even smoother. It's so easy to use & customers find using the Reservation Button on my website easy to use as well. I love that you can change the color scheme to match your business personality if you want. I love the emails that are sent to my customers. I love that a Review request is also automatically sent to customers. This truly is a great software & I am very grateful to have found it has met every need I have for my business. I have recommended it to a friend for her business & she is now proudly using it as well. Highly recommend to everyone!

Karin Vilanova

Awesome Software!

Reviewed 2016-08-26

I am so excited to have found Revelation Pets software. The beautiful interface is very functional and intuitive. It even does things I didn't know I needed but now I'm glad to have so many options on reports and such.Fantastic Customer Service, Affordable Pricing, Great Features, Seamless Interface

Emmily Bowman

Completely automated our business.

Reviewed 2018-06-01

Saved time. Allows us to track bookings so we can make business decisions. Allows customers to book online instead of calling us. It is amazing all around and has automated many of our processes that took hours in the past, such as vaccine and birthday tracking.Customer service responds instantly and solves all issues and helps to come up with creative solutions. Love the ease of use and the modern design.

Adam Crossley

Modern, easy, brilliant support, couple more features I'd like to see but glad I signed up.

Reviewed 2015-04-22

I was looking for a package to replace one I had custom made in 1998. Revelation Pets ticks almost every box. Our staff have picked it up with minimal training, and being cloud based, we can use it on the go. I had lots of questions promptly answered and a long wishlist of features which have been patiently listened to. Customer support has been nothing less than excellent and the developers are active and responsive to suggestions. Some suggestions have been implemented already. There are a couple things it could do better (for me at least). It doesn't differentiate between accommodation types so it isn't easy to see how our cattery is doing vs the kennels vs premium kennels. The booking calendar only shows up to 12 days at a time on screen so forward planning is more involved than it could be. Overall I'm glad I signed up. We now have a modern, regularly updated system that works anywhere and is well supported.

Kimbra Doran

Helps with organization, easy to use and they provide great customer service.

Reviewed 2015-09-17

I have been running a part time Pet Services business for some time now and was using a manual system that was labour intensive and information I needed was sometimes hard to find! When I decided to go into business full time last year I knew I needed to get more organized and have an efficient booking system. I also wanted a paperless filing system on my customers details. I had a good look at the programs available and thought Revelation Pets stood out as a clear and easy system to use. Since signing up my business is so much more organized, I can access it on my phone when I'm out of the office and it is reasonably priced. There are regular improvements made to the system and the one I hope comes to fruition is a more comprehensive revenue breakup of different services so you can see more clearly what parts of your business are doing well. Apart from that I am very happy with the program and service.

Christine ROS

Nice but too expensive

Reviewed 2014-08-01

I own more than 120 unit, price/month is too expensive considering the few clients using it , too bad because the system is very easy to use. At my sign in, i had set 40 units, now i only can use 1... or have to upgrade. I looked several years for an online booking system including an availabilty calendar, suitable on a boarding kennel, i really dislike monthly fees. So i finally bought a lifetime licence of a kennel software homebased, and a lifetime licence of very very cool and customisable hotel sofware based on my website, the total cost is less than a year of revelation pets fees (120 units)...

Alexa Sparkman

Finally found a great program that fits our facility's needs!

Reviewed 2018-07-24

The interface is great. It is very user-friendly! Customer support is exceptional (thank you team!) Pricing IS FANTASTIC! Lots of neat functions. I like that they listen to customers' ideas and input as well. Also, the mobile version of this is super crisp and easy to use.

Megan Wittkower

Reviewed 2015-09-04

We had a glich in our software, so I contacted Revelation Pets thru email. Within five minutes I had a response. Then to make it easier the representative called me and we talked about what was going on. She was able to see the problem immediately and alert the team. I spoke with Kate and she was so nice and very compassionate to the inconvenience this issue might have been causing us. She informed me that with the matter we were having it would take a little time to fix but she would email me right away to let me know when it was fixed. Her hope was 24 hours. Within that 24 hours I received an email to let me know the problem had been fixed and apologized again for any inconvenience. I was very pleased with the quick response time and the overall customer service experience. This was yet another confirmation as to why we chose Revelation Pets for our booking software.

Matt Van Parys

Stress free.....wonderfully patient

Reviewed 2017-12-23

Super easy to use and very intuitive. The Revelation Pets team is perhaps the best part. Extremely responsive and helpful. Absolutely critical to my kennel getting started. Thanks to the entire team for making this purchase so easy.