All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Revelation Pets

Online software for kennel and cattery management

Revelation Pets Reviews

Easy to use, loaded with features. Sweet relief that I have finally found "the one".

Confidence in moving forward with a system that we know will more than adequately support our upcoming new business.

Pros

This system is amazing already after a day of trialing it for our upcoming new business we are sold. We are opening a cat exclusive hotel this year. I have been working in the industry for a few years now and watched my previous employer develop an operating system for her cattery, I now view decent software as essential in this business since seeing what it can do for freeing up time and appearing...

Very progressive program

Customer support is second to none. The support team are really progressive and open to all feedback. If the program doesn't have what you need, its highly likely they will build it for you

Pros

The online booker making it so much easier to capture the information and have client book for themselves. Saves time for my staff and call centre. I can access and assess from where ever I am to making staffing decisions based on occupancy. I can tell where my outstanding payments are and chase them up as needed

Cons

It likes to log me out overnight though the credentials have been saved

Excellent software

I am finding it so much easier to get everything organised from pets vaccinations, personal details, medical notes etc. Also I love the various different reports (sales, payments, outstanding payments, occupancy). It’s just brilliant! Also, sending end of year/end of quarter reports to the accountant takes literally seconds and it used to take me a couple of days to put it all in an excel spreadsheet.

Pros

The fact that it’s being permanently improved and updated. Customer service is second to none. There is huge amount of support from Revelation Pets . It has so many different super useful features that it’s difficult to name just one. A real life saver and a joy to work with.

Cons

I wouldn’t be able to name any cons, I find it amazing.

The best software for pet boarding !

Revelation Pets saves me many hours of administration in the office. I can concentrate fully with my team on caring for our dogs and cats. Revelation Pets works almost automatically and I can manage and accept bookings with just a few clicks. Our customers have given us a lot of positive feedback after switching to Revelation Pets as it also makes booking much easier for our customers. Due to the regular updates, Revelation Pets is getting better and better and in many areas can be individually adapted to your own needs.

Pros

- professional Online Booking Tool - own customer account for the pet owners - Need no App on Smartphone - Excellent and very fast support - take customer requests and suggestions for improvement seriously

Cons

- nothing -> I'm happy :-) I use the software for a long time and am completely satisfied. There were only a few problems that the support but could fix very quickly.

Couldn't live without it!

I've gained alot more free time in my day, my customers are happy, and my business runs smoothly!

Pros

Customer service is top notch, set up is very easy, and duplicate reservations are just one click away. This software is very easy to understand and I can customize my screens to what works best for my business. Online reservations are smooth and my customers love it!

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about using this software or dealing with customer service. It works for me and I'll continue using it.

I have been using Revelation Pets for two years and have never had to look for something better.

Pros

Their customer service cannot be be praised enough. They are very accomodating and responsive. We have grown alongside each other, and they have addresses all of our suggestions for improvement and have adjusted their systems in a timely manner when possible.

Cons

Would love if they were able to partner with QuickBooks for seamless bookkeeping. Would also love to see the pet vaccinations use a hide field function for users so there aren't so many visible choices when entering records.

Brilliant!

Really easy to use and the customer service is always fantastic and with a super quick response. I would want to use any other software. Thank you.

Pros

We have used this software from the beginning of our business back in 2015. I find it easy to use and navigate. The layout is really good too.

Cons

It took me a while to navigate the new layout from the old one but once I got the hang of it, it was fine. It would be helpful to be able to book 2 pets in one kennel together but from 2 different customers.

When my original software company folded they suggested Revelation Pet and I am forever thankful!

More free time to do other work! The ability to print a deposit list directly from Discharges is wonderful.

Pros

As an adult who did not grow up in the computer era, even I find this program to be extremely user friendly. I was able to set up the runs to exactly fit our outlay; the Booking feature is easy and fast; and the customer support (when I get confused or have a problem) is perhaps the best of any company I have dealt with.

Cons

Any issues that I have had and "wishes for" have been taken care of in each update. My least favorite aspect of this software is the length of time that that it takes to go from Bookings to Account, but that is minor.

Awesome product!

I switched to RevPets this last year at our boarding & daycare business, and I am so glad that I did. The system is easy to use, has all the features that I need and the customer service is top notch. If there is anything that you are having trouble with, or would like to see a new feature that would help you run more smoothly, they are on top of it. New features are released a few times a year, as they are working to continuously improve their product. I would recommend Revelation Pets to anyone looking for new software to run their pet business!

Pros

ease of use

Cons

it is not able to integrate into QuickBooks for payment tracking etc.

I absolutely love this software. Easy for my customers and easy for me. Gives me more time for dogs.

This software is an incredible tool for online booking. I can't imagine my business running as smoothly and effeciently without it

Pros

Online booking and how easy it is for customers. Schedule is organized and laid out perfectly. Payment reports are convenient for bookkeeping. Customer service is quick and friendly

Cons

Printing the morning booking confirmations take too many steps to get done the night before. I wish there was a way for a customer to cancel online

Wish I had signed up years ago!

I have been considering Revelation Pets since 2015! I was always a bit fearful that I would find it too complicated and although have had a few trials and the rep was always so patient with me, I still hesitated! I recently had the internet installed into my cattery office and thought now is the time! This programme has transformed my life! It is so easy to use, with an app on my phone and Ipad I can check all the arrivals/departures for the day, week or month from bed!. I recently went away for a few days and was able to check bookings, and answer requests for future bookings. The calendar is easy to use and see and all the other information that is available is very helpful and so easy to use. It is totally brilliant just sorry never subscribed years ago!

Pros

Everything - it has made such a difference to my working life

Cons

Nothing - except that I didn't sign up years ago!

Easy to use, had loads of great features

Pros

Boarding cards that you can have pets photo on. (Customers like that too. ) Occupancy report. Money due report. Split bookings in pens. Easy to e mail customer now can also SMS them.

Cons

Would like to see a months view at a time on the runs page. I think I can only get up to about two weeks st moment

Thank you so much for your review and we are introducing a 3 month view calendar with our next upgrade due on 14th October 2017 so I hope you will be pleased with it!

A perfect product for our cattery

Time saving Professional looking Keeping info in one place

Pros

Customer support is excellent , always scores high on my book. The software allows our full days and half day fees. Professionally looking Reminders to customers reflects well on us too.customers can automatically review after being prompted by RP

Cons

Having to print off daily booking confirmations for our use would be good to print multiple at one go

LOVE this Software!

Pros

It's simple to setup, and even easier to use. Loaded with functions, and the team are constantly looking to update and improve it. Personally, the tracking of dogs in/out and having a simple calendar function that syncs with mine, rocks my world. It makes the whole operation look and feel more professional.

Cons

Not a lot to be honest. Each user could no doubt highlight 1 or 2 things they would like to see included in the software which are personal to themselves, or their own business - which may not be useful to anyone else per say!

make life easy- use Revelation Pets Software

I opened our luxury cat resort last October, after researching available software and talking to other users I decided to go with Revelation Pets. The support has been amazing, they are very quick and easy to deal with over email, considering the time differences, and nothing has been too much trouble to twerk or fix. The software is very easy to set up and use and saves me heaps of time- I use Revelation...

Pros

Cloud based and very easy to use, saves a lot of paperwork:)

Cons

None that I can see:)

I love Revelation Pets!

I love Revelation Pets! It is a very complete booking system, for all pet related services. I especially love the fact that the Revelation Pets team is constantly working on improving it and listen to their clients request to adapt as much as possible to their needs. The customer service is amazing, super responsive and friendly.

Pros

The Customer Support is really quick and helpful

Cons

Nothing springs to mind as they try their best

Fabulous - took the pressure of sorting Xmas bookings away completely

To see at a glance how many dogs are in over Xmas holidays and other busy times instead of having to manually key each one in is fantastic.

Pros

At a glance I can see how many dogs are in and how many runs I have available at busy times Xmas, Easter, school holidays etc. We used to run a manual diary which is fine in quiet times but a nightmare at Xmas - thank you! The reason I bought it was because we were away overseas with friends Martyn and Lisa from Wags in Levin NZ and Lisa was doing all her bookings on her phone while we were away and knew exactly what was happening in her business!

Cons

I do find it hard to just add a vaccination sometimes but I am probably doing it the hard way - I seem to get into a pet screen which isn't the main screen and it doesn't give me the vaccination option. I am only learning so I am sure it is not the system :)

Good Dog

Very prompt customer service.

Pros

Thank you for your help in always improving your already good program. Your kennel program helps us be efficient with our time, manage our clientele (two legged and 4 legged), and enable us to provide safety for our employees and clients.

Cons

The Daycare sign up on-line has been a bit challenging for some of my clients.

It has been great untill now, it is a great help to my business

Every customer is charged, no more forgotten payment.

Pros

The daycare booking!!! that is my core business, I justo love it. And the fact I can do everything in the tablet or phone is simply wonderful.

Cons

I can´t book several hotel days for the same month and customer (similar as daycare booking). I have several clients that work in the aviation, and they give me the hotel schedule for the intire month, it would be great if I can book the hotel as I make in the daycare... it would be easier when i send the value to customer

Perfect for our needs!

I find revelation pets very easy to use and much easier and more reliable to keep track of bookings than our old physical diary!

Pros

I love that the software fits our needs as a kennels daycare and training facility. The activity page and booking widget is a great interactive tool to share with our customers. The team are constantly updating and evolving the software and are very responsive to queries and ideas.

Cons

Very niche issue! Our boarding kennel charges are per 24 hours rather than day or night rates. Having this as an option and they systems automatically adding an extra charge for stays over 24 hours would make it perfect for us! But it is a very minor issues!

have always loved using rev pets.

Pros

the company responds quickly to any questions or concerns. and they like your feedback and continually improve their system. I also love how easy it is to use.

Cons

I believe client text reminders are a separate charge. and we dont do a lot of baths so I am not sure how this may work better for people who have to manage grooming and boarding

Fantastic Cattery Software

Have used other cattery software for 4yrs but it was just so complicated to use on a day to day basis whilst running a busy cattery. Came across Revalation Pets whilst searching for another software supplier to use and within hours of viewing and trying out the software we knew this was what we needed. Very simple to add bookings to the system, click of a button and a booking confirmation email...

Highly recommend!

We have been able to easily add customers and bookings. We love the home page where you can see what is happening today and with one click see what is happening tomorrow or the next day or yesterday or the day before. The calendar feature is terrific because you can see the whole month and which dog is where and for how long when you are deciding where to put dogs. There are several ways to customize or organize your customers, rates, and reports. You can give discounts and beat of all, it is so easy to make changes and navigate around in the software.

Pros

It is very user friendly. We were able to start using it and booking the same day we purchased it. Our customers say it is good as well when they book online. We have used it daily for two months.

Cons

We use an I pad at our counter and when we click on the customer to see the options, the “view booking” line in the drop down menu is small and can sometimes have to be touched a couple times before it goes.

First class service

First class service from first class folks.

Pros

Easy to follow screens. No training required. Very approachable folks. Web based so access anywhere anytime and on anything.

Cons

Nothing negative to say. Any issues have been solved very quickly.

After more than a year in, we are still very glad we switched!

These folks are dedicated to their business, and it shows. Pricing is fair, service is excellent and relevant, and the product continues to mature. It is feature rich and easy to use and really is a productivity tool and best of all it helps make us look more professional to our clients too. Well done Revelation coders, support and management !!

Pros

logical processes continually improving and adding features, often based on user requests great support and training videos

Cons

nothing we can think of! only that we didnt get it sooner.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.