Scout Reviews

Scout

Dog walking and pet sitting solution

Review Summary

Pros

I exploit the Scout app on our website and in all of our materials. Aside from love and genuine care, Scout is the greatest benefit you can offer your clients and their pets.

Mike C.

Overall Scout is a good service offered to pet parents and i'm happy with it. I feel the care my pets got was good quality and they were happy pups.

Jessica S.

Not only is their product amazing, their support is just as impressive. The (many) times I've had a question, they have gotten back to me literally within minutes.

Jen P.

Cons

Need to get full front-end functionality of the app on mobile. Most of it is there already, but they are working on it in the new version coming out so no worries on my end.

Travis L.

I also am frustrated that I do not get direct alerts to my iPhone when new appointment requests come through. Instead it goes to email.

Camille N.

It does lack some features such as iCal integration, and branding capabilities. They do seem open to suggestions but those are things that would make this product a 10/10 for me.

James G.

4.8

I'M HAPPY USING SCOUT

I'm fairly new in my business. As a single user, I find the Scout app to be very helpful to me. Their support is great. The price is excellent.

Pros

The ease of use, pricing, and, customer support.

Cons

Really no cons at this point. I haven't experienced any issues

Great for my small business

It’s been very helpful in my startup pet care company, my clients seem happy and have enjoyed the freedom to book via an app.

Pros

It’s very easy to use and fairly easy to setup.

Cons

Setting up the payments with Braintree..

Scout

Excellent! Very easy to use and great customer support.

Pros

This software is easy to use and always updating to include more functions. Feedback is taken to heart and customer service is phenomenal.

Cons

I'm excited for new updates that allow a little more flexibility on individualized invoices and report cards.

Amazing app for dog walkers!

Amazing customer service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has done an amazing job developing this software.

Pros

This app is a must for dog walkers. It gives you and your clients the ability to book appointments, manage staff, automatic invoicing and billing as well as payment collection.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. This app is a must have.

PPSVA

Very pleased so far and so are my clients. Excited to see the updated version.

Pros

Easy, user friendly and excellent support! Also calendar synching

Cons

No pre-invoicing and overnights aren't fluent.

Took My Business Next Level

Very responsive to any questions I have had.

Pros

Ease of use through the app for both walker and pet parent.

Cons

I wish there was an app for the administrator to be able to book, cancel, & modify on the fly instead of having to use the web only version.

The best app for my small business!

Scout is extremely easy to understand and use and offers many features that are helpful. Customer service is always so great as well.

Pros

So easy to use! Interface is not complex.

Cons

I wish there was an app for business owner (billing, scheduling, etc)

Overall good product

Pros

The interface is really nice. It looks good and I can customize it. Along with uploading all my paperwork to it, such as client contracts, etc

Cons

Can't figure out how to create "packages" of services within it

Pet keeper app

generally good

Pros

The functionality and the quality of customer service are the amazing sides of it

Cons

the way I was trying to use was quite complex that is why I guess it has some problems in the ease of use

I don't know how I did it without Scout!

Pros

ease of use, simplicity, user-friendly, excellent customer service, no cost to the business owner, apps for customer and walkers

Cons

Thanks for the great review, Ronny! Appreciate it!

Scout is a reliable pet sitting service.

Overall Scout is a good service offered to pet parents and i'm happy with it. i feel the care my pets got was good quality and they were happy pups.

Pros

the ease of use with the app its quick and simple to create a profile and connect with a sitter.

Cons

the duration sitters take to respond. i would have hoped for a quicker responce time from the staff but that can't always be helped.