Fresha Logo

Online booking platform for beauty and wellness businesses.

Fresha Reviews - Page 4

1,393 reviews

JM

Jorge M.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Appointments, scheduling and notes | An all-in-one no-brainer app

Pros

First of all: FREE! Second: Complete! Third: take notes, upload pictures which is great for before/after pictures or medical exams, prescriptions, etc. Fourth: Patient notifications by e-mail and SMS... is that enough?

Cons

I'd love to be able to edit the SMS reminder. I love the fact it has Portuguese as a language, since I'm based in Portugal. HOWEVER, the fact that it uses Portuguese from Brazil (as if that's even legit) is annoying. Words like "gerenciamento" and "oi" on a reminder for a health appointment in Portugal shouldn't exist if you want to look professional :(

NN

Nancy N.

Not worth the money.

Ok to use but ridiculously expensive! Especially the 20% of appointment value for a first time client. I’m also a bit suspicious of the fact that if a client books via my book now button on Facebook, it creates a Fresha client account with the email they use to sign into Facebook - which isn’t always their everyday email account. Now, quiet often the Book Now button won’t work correctly and so clients...

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Sends reminders to clients.

Cons

Expensive, hard to get their “support” to reply, can’t edit reminder texts.

TF

Tariq F.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

It’s worth it

Since being with Fresha I could not fault. When I got set up I must have been on the phone to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 10 times a day every day for weeks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] done amazing job in setting everything up and helping me navigate through the system to use to my full benefit

Pros

I have used a lot of software systems in the 25yrs I have been doing my job. Since I was introduced to Fresha I was a bit hesitant but I went for it and haven’t looked back Software is easy to use and access anywhere.

Cons

I would say the o lay thing I would change would be the theme of the software and make it a little more fun looking and fresh vibrant colours.

NS

Natalie S.

Not to my liking

What they offer is quite good and additional features, if you want to use them, are low cost. It took me quite a while to get it all set up only to find I cant use the payment function without providing paper bank documents

Pros

They have a market place that will allow you to get more clients

Cons

To set up online payments you have to provide bank documents which I do not have as I'm with an online bank for business. Screen shots are not accepted so unless I use a personal account, fresha is useless to me

MC

Maasa C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Mission pay per service function

Pros

It's a very intuitive program to use and its free:)

Cons

I'm having to do payroll manually because I do not pay my staff on a commission rate. I believe many spas to not do so because a lot of aesthetic services require product use and it doesn't make sense to pay the same commission rate for massage services or other service that do not require much product. This would be a perfect system if there was an option to pay each employee a service rate and also and option to pay individual staff members a scale of service rate depending on their experience so they have room to grow. I'm truly hoping that this function will be added soon because with 10 staff members it's taking too much time to do payroll and now I'm looking for another POS system. If this is on the horizon please let me know. Thanks so much!

KK

Khane K.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Great App

Pros

Fresha was very easy to set up. They constantly improve features and take suggestions.

Cons

The least thing I liked was they switched to being a paid app, but it’s still one of the best

PJ

Paulina Jolanta L.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Scam!!!!

A customer saved via the Fresha app can only delete their visit from the app so that the salon is not charged with the transaction! but if the salon does it, even though the client's visit has not taken place, the salon pays a fee! This is a blatant FRAUD!!!!!! Don't use this app!!!

Pros

Nothing nothing nothing nothing at all!!!!!

Cons

Really bad customer service and rude !!!!!!

AM

Amna M.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Amazing support and easy to use!

As someone who has been in the beauty/aesthetics industry for 7 years, I’ve used many systems but Fresha by far is the best! Straight forward and easy to understand and manage. There’s fantastic tools on Fresha and is easy to navigate. The support from the team at Fresha has been amazing! The lovely [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been an absolute diamond in helping us set up Fresha as well as being so quick to help us with any queries and questions. He is always able to schedule in time with us to sit and chat about what’s been going on and guides us on what we need to do. Nothing is too much for Indi and he’s an absolute delight to work with. We are a lucky clinic to have someone so fantastic work with us!

Pros

Love being able to create forms and personalise them so easily. Booking, cancelling and rescheduling appointments is straight forward. Having reminders for client appointments on the day it’s made and a day before is so helpful for our clients!

Cons

A few features that are coming soon are taking a little while like using WhatsApp to send out mass marketing but we can wait a little longer!

KC

Karen C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

The best ever system for my salon!! My clienst love it and we love it more!!!

I get daily benefits from increased clientele, to professional messages to cash up to reports the list is never ending. I am delighted I have had the pleasure to work with this product for 2 and a half years and at no charge. I would be lost without it and my business would die a death!!!

Pros

Super easy to use!! Easy for clients to book 24/7 easy for staff to book. Best of all at any time day or night we can check appointments and clients may book appointments. brilliant system. I love the features and continual updating!

Cons

I don't have any cons! This system has proven to be amazing all round. As a salon owner this is a fantastic product and whats more it FREE!! what ore could one ask for. My only con is the negative and sometimes rude comments on the feedback - REALLY??? - its free and brilliant! So why the negative comments/

LH

Lee H.

Awesome software

Before finding this software I was running 3 different programs...inventory software, appointment software and pos software. Now Shedul does it all and I can access it from any device. It has made my work day so much easier!

Pros

I have just started using Shedul for my home base salon. After using many other products over the years and them not providing all the features that my business needs...I found Shedul and just love it!! Customizing it for my use has been simple and fast to do. This software is going to make the running of the salon more efficient. I still can’t believe that it is totally free… But it is!! THANK YOU for this awesome software.

Cons

There are only small tweaks that I would like to see... -filing clients by last name -clients able to respond to sms reminder message - copy and paste would be awesome

Jorge M.

Amazing booking system

Pros

Cheap - free if you don’t use it to its fullest. Definitely worth paying commission for online bookings or a bit of marketing (eg blast emails or sms)

Cons

No sync with Google calendar and lack of that pre-payment option at least for first time patients

TB

Taylin B.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Love this software

Amazing customer service, have never experienced a glitch love how easy it is to use and that it is free!

Pros

Easy to use and love that there is now an APP!!!

Cons

Nothing now that there is an app, before that I didn’t like having to always log onto a site

FP

Freddy P.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

One of the best systems to grow your business!

Our experience with Fresha has been great and has helped us grow our business, thanks to [sensitive content hidden] who is always there to answer any questions we have!

Pros

Integration with out previous processing system was very easy with the help of our Fresha agent, campaigns are a great feature as well as the updates Fresha is frequently coming up with.

Cons

Don’t like that they don’t provide a physical gift card to give to the client that wants to gift a family or friend.

LV

Laura V.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

The best online booking system

I love using Fresha and I always recommend them to other salon owners looking for a great online booking experience.

Pros

Fresha is super easy to use. Has all the features that I am looking for. They are always introducing new features. The customer service team are quick to respond and the emails feel very personalised and not automated. It actually feels like you are having a conversation with a person and not a robot. The Reps are awesome and located here in Australia.

Cons

There’s nothing I don’t like. Th reason I say this is because they are continually introducing new features. Sure there are a few things that I require that aren’t available. But maybe soon they will be implemented. If not there are ways to work around it.

JN

Janny N.

Great Software So Far!

Pros

I love how flexible the software is. I can make changes to my appointments easily. I love that I can pull up reports and see the growth from one month to another. I appreciate the fact that my clients can book so easily. I also appreciate that the system sends out reminders via text and email. My clients have expressed that they love that feature.

Cons

With any software there is always room for improvement. If I can compare last month to this month without pulling up custom ranges, that would be great! I am hoping to see payment processing with the software, as I hear that's what the team at Shedul is working on. I'm also hoping that clients can reschedule their own appointments by keying in their appointment ID perhaps? As of right now, I reschedule my appointments when clients email me. I would like to see options that compare the previous year to this year, without pulling up custom ranges.

SJ

Shelbie J.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Best Scheduling App

Pros

User friendly, clean interface, ever evolving, aesthetically pleasing,

Cons

I've never disliked anything about this Shedul/Fresha but have wished for new features. With that being said, they are always adding new features and are always better the experience for the users.

BM

Breeanna M.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Must have for your business

Above expe

Pros

Having a business takes a lot. Time, money, skills, organization, books, inventory, communication with clients, staff, list goes on and on. Shedul makes life for a business owner easier. It allows you to make profiles for clients, add their personal info and notes. Schedule appointment, block off times, select available hours during the week, input your inventory and how much each service uses to...

Cons

Wish it had a way to send a customized message to everyone for promotions or holiday deals.

RW

Rebecca W.

Just in time

Love this app. Convenient and I can’t believe someone answered my question immediately when emailed.

Pros

I found this app just in the nick of time. My mobile spray tanning business just took off and I was in a desperate search to find an app that would keep track of all my clients. I needed something that would schedule easily in calendar, create invoices and a way to keep track of their solution color at every appointment. And be able to sync to multiple devices including iPad and also include access to my other employees schedules. This does it all!!! I don’t even have the paid one. I’m going to consider that soon though.

Cons

Just would like the chance to edit categories. Under birthdays there should be an add category. So I can add Instagram names And add notes in different Labeled categories

SS

Sherri S.

Could be happier

Its been great other then customer service and charges

Pros

If system would charge right as well as actually get customer service to respond this service and app could be exallent.

Cons

Very disappointed with all the extra charges, including repeatedly saying people are new clients and charging me and they have booked online repeatedly seems scandals to me and I ask for help with almost not responses form customers service.

One key dealbreaker

One of the primary issues for users is the lack of calendar syncing, and the only response from support is that it’s not that big a deal, all of the other features make up for it. I’ve stopped using it because of the lack of calendar syncing.

Pros

It’s free, easy to use, and adaptable.

Cons

No sync between app and any external calendars. No iCal, no google calendar, nothing.

We're so sorry to see this! We take features requests extremely seriously and it's the main reason we've been offering Shedul entirely for free so that we can capture user demands. Yes, syncing calendars is high on our priority list and we know it's very important to our customers, we just have a couple of others that are even more in demand to get out of the way first. It's impossible to build all features at one :( Please let us forward your conversation to justyne@shedul.com and we'll take this further

VP

Valerie P.

Best salon software

Love using the free features and they are adding new features over time to enhance the software.’

Pros

I love using fresha!! I really like the fact that you can utilize almost everything you need to run a successful business! It keeps track on everything with integrated options to social media plus google !

Cons

The least thing at this time is the feature for customers to book and reserve appointments for cancellations and no show fees. If a customer books with a credit card on file they can use any card without a dime on it and in the event they do no show or cancel their card is declined for insufficient funds! I’m out of my policy no show fee and I’ve lost an hour of my time with production.

JI

Jon I.

Retail, self-employed

My personal P.A !

Has been a godsend that after 46 years in the industry, wish I’d discovered sooner as it frees up time to spend one to one with my clients . As I am retiring, [sensitive content hidden] at Fresha has been brilliant in guiding me step by step through disabling my account .

Pros

Great initiation advice - once explained to customers , booking was straightforward for them & convenient . This eased up my reception time to focus on the “hair” time with my client base - kept track of my sales , products& loved receiving online reviews . Blast campaigns were integral to my business throughout the pandemic & since

Cons

Would’ve love a wait list , for cancellation appointments, but believe this is forthcoming .

mD

maria D.

Retail, 1-10 employees

why haven't I used this sooner

I had previously paid a fortune for salon software via a large uk company so when that expired I didn't feel as a small salon I could justify the ongoing costs. I came across this online whilst researching my options and thought` at first it was too good to be true.... whats the catch? went ahead and downloaded and am amazed with the superb standard and professionalism that comes with this software....

Pros

zero cost totally user friendly easy to install, use and train others in online booking system excellent can use everywhere as its cloud based (excellent for late night social media appt requests) Excellent customer service response (email) able to use ipad, much more profesional

Cons

I didn't find this sooner would like the ability to hold more information such as previous skin tests, colours used etc thats easily displayed when booking an appointment.

SR

Steve R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Non-existant customer service

Horrible... our company is in despersate need of some help and can't get it.

Pros

The Calandar and team members and lists for emails and phone numbers.

Cons

The worst type of customer service possible, which is NO customer service, nothing... crickets. I have reached out via email and the Fresha Portal a number of time and gotten NOTHING in response. As a business coach this is the first reason I give to clients to fire and replace support companies.

BT

Braven T.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Best scheduling tool and wonderful customer service.

I'm quite pleased with the customer service experts. HET was absolutely a pleasure to work with.

Pros

I really enjoy the online booking and reminders it gives clients. It's very easy to use and right to the point. Customized whatever you need to down to consultations.

Cons

The card reader (pos system) is quite expensive and a self-employed LMT like myself can't justify 599$ but the card processing works just as well.