Fresha Logo

Online booking platform for beauty and wellness businesses.

Fresha Reviews - Page 6

1,394 reviews

bb

bridget b.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

positive

excellent

Pros

the fresha team are always on hand great service from [sensitive content hidden] this Moring to help me

Cons

nothing yet all working good for me at the moment

MS

Malary S.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Good value and Affordable Scheduling Software

Overall, my experience has been okay. I had used better scheduling apps but it is a very seamless experience for my clients, just not one on my end. That being said, it still does the basic functions and has all the features needed to run an appointment-based business. Once you get the hang of it, it becomes easier to use.

Pros

I like the price and rates of this software. It is much cheaper than other softwares and it is a great option for beginner beauticians as well as smaller salon teams.

Cons

I least liked the calendar and initial set up of the app. It is very time consuming because it is not seamless when you first set it up. What I did not like about the calendar was it is hard to set up hours on specific days or adjust your schedule.

LC

L.Cristina C.

Love it because is easy to set up and use

I use it since October 2015 and works great for me. I am an aesthetician and own a full cosmetology shop. For credit card payments I use square. Works perfect in the phone, ipad and computer. I think that is wonderful for hair stylists too. Very easy to set up, to note info about clients, to communicate with your team (and schedule appointments without overlapping your employees or miss their availability) and to confirm appointments and send reminders to clients, reports, inventory and more

Pros

Free, online schedule, reminders for clients and notifications for staff, versatile for any kind of services in beauty industry, possibility to insert your own vouchers, gift cards, payments type that may be combined, tax automatically calculated for products, inventory...lots of beautiful feature that improve with the needs of every user that asks

KS

Karen S.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Best Salon Software

Increase in new clients, sustainability, clients love the app too

Pros

The ease of setting it up and regular updates with new features. Always improving the system

Cons

To be honest nothing really it’s been the best change in my business

NS

Natasha S.

Very happy with Fresha

I had some quieted which [sensitive content hidden] was able to answer and help with. Overall I’m really happy with the app and customer service.

Pros

It’s simple and easy to use with lots of great features.

Cons

No contact number, everything by email. [sensitive content hidden] kindly contacted me via phone.

TD

Tiffany D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Love this software

Absolutely amazing

Pros

Absolutely love the customer service you get when you sign up. Literally every single question I have had was answered within 24 hours or less. They are incredibly helpful and will do whatever you need to get things resolved.

Cons

There are some options that are not available yet, but they are coming. They assured me I would know when they roll out. I am new in setting up so I’m not quite ready to dive into marketing so that wasn’t a rush for me.

AS

Antionette S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Thank you so much. I love your app! Thank you so much for having all this for free. I have a very sm

I get the professional look without the professional price. I hardly get clients just because Im not pushing my business that much and it doesn't make sense for me to pay. I massage for fun and love. Not really for profit.

Pros

The fact that it's low cost and its as efficient and effective as it is! With awesome customer service.

Cons

Some restrictions with pricing and products. Being a massage therapist it changes. I can not give specifics at the moment but you can expect some limitations. With the specials that I want to give and keep and not let the clients book the wrong one that's where I experience some difficulty.

DF

Daniel F.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Love this Software! So much value for next to nothing!

It saves me a fortune, with every other scheduling software it too expensive for an independent operator

Pros

Works as it says. Appointment reminders to clients about their appointments is reliable. It is ideal for independent stylists! Easy for clients to use, my clients, tell me how they like that reminder. The only thing I would say is that I would love for it to send me as the technician a reminder about appointments...

Cons

Can't merge duplicate Clients and information... and I have tried everything they said to do. and I still get dup's

DT

Darla T.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Could not work without this Software

It has helped my productivity in so many areas as a stylist, as a salon owner in the bookkeeping aspect...I love it!

Pros

I love being able to check my schedule/appointments where ever I am at, from any device (phone, iPad or computer). I like being able to see stats and reports. I like tracking inventory with it. i love being able to book clients' repeating appointments and ease of rescheduling. i guess i just love EVERYTHING about it!

Cons

would like ability to add Booth-rent stylists to software for their appointments.

LM

Laura M.

Very user friendly for both business owner and clients. Great software support!

Pros

The features that I like the most include the cost, that I can link it to my Facebook page and website allowing clients to easily book online 24/7, that I can have multiple staff and locations in one system, the software support is fast and friendly, and I can review days/weeks/months at a glance on the home page.

Cons

I would like to be able to market to current clients via their email addresses, thereby increasing current client returns. I would also like for clients to have the option to include a review after they have had services or bought product.

OW

Odette W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Love using this program. Easy to grasp and very functional

Amazing program and it's free! I still cannot believe I stumbled apron this diamond!!!

Pros

Love that the support team actually DO listen to your suggestions. And make changes that make your life easier. The crew are lovely to deal with. I love that the software is online. So if my computer crashes. I can pick up my iPad and keep working.

Cons

Probably the fact that we don't have a two way text. Clients sometimes don't realise this. Would also be great to be able to set multiple text reminders. I.e. if a client had bought a treatment which has to be used the day before their next app I could set a text reminder for them. Possibly a few options to customise our own screens. But I am just being picky now. The program is amazing.

LJ

Lindsey J.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Fresher is easy to use as a first time business and complex enough for larger businesses.

Really super with no issues or complaints. Would recommend to any first time business owners.

Pros

I like that you can have as many employees as you need on the system and the booking in regard to this is super easy and straightforward with no mistakes. Details are stored carefully and the customer has two points of contact, both the fresher team and the business using fresher. It's completely safe and easy for all ages to use with perfect reminders to clients. The review system is also great with customers being able to check you out properly.

Cons

The price of the new client fee, this is fairly high but obviously is only a 1 time payment.

LS

Lindsay S.

Thorough, easy and FREE!

Pros

This software is FREE, and it is way more thorough than 3 other paid scheduling programs that I've tried. Their web app was great, very quick and very simple. Their actual app is now launched and it keeps getting better!! They link with Fresha which allows clients to book online and make an account for east appointment management. All of my clients navigate it easily.

Cons

Their client notes section needs revamping. In the current section for notes within a client's profile, it's just one space to write continuous notes. I suggest having a dedicated section to notes with tabs (allergies, formula, general, important notes, etc.) per client. I write notes every single day on clients for updates and need more organization.

GW

Gail W.

An absolute breeze, especially when compared to my previous salon software!

Pros

It's intuitive - no long winded training needed. Does pretty much everything my old software did but easier and in a better format. Reporting features are easier to see and access. It's easier for me to designate who has access to what and at what level in the business. Multi site function. Ability to see what's happening at any time, 24/7 in either salon. Ability to respond very quickly to...

EO

Emma O.

Amaizng customer service

I’ve always had a great experience with Fresha, but as of today I dealt with a member of staff named [sensitive content hidden] and I would be lost without her! She has helped me so much and was so quick, friendly & patient!

Pros

Fresha is so quick and easy to use for both customers and business owners.

Cons

No, I believe Fresha is great the way it is

D

Daniele L.

FRESHA LADRÃO

Horrível, tinha tudo para ser uma boa aplicação mas não sabem gerenciar a aplicação

Pros

Ele até serve bem para fazer os agendamentos

Cons

A aplicação não aceitava de maneira nenhuma minha conta bancária, já havia meses que entrava em contato e sempre fazia o que eles pediam, para no final devolverem 96€ para meus clientes que não tenho contato e me deixar sem nenhum dinheiro Perdi o dinheiro que tanto trabalhei por ele por causa do Fresha. Em pleno dia [conteúdo sensível escondido] eles tem muito descaso para resolver a situação e não respondem os e-mails ainda teve a capacidade de deixar a minha conta fresha com saldo negativo de quase -7€

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

MA

Mickey A.

Shedul was free

Terrible experience! They started charging when I inquired about it. I emailed and got it stopped. Then they started charging me again without my knowledge. It took several days and emails fighting it. I don’t take credit cards so I don’t need the extra service. I had to dispute it on my credit card company. I stopped using them. I want Shedul back

Pros

I liked it pretty much. I figured out most of how it worked. I like have online for everyone to see and book

Cons

IT wouldn’t let me put enough time between massages when customers booked online. They messed up my prices and I had to do a couple of massages for half the price. I had to go in and change it back. Can only correspond by email.

Going downhill

It used to be great. I'll be looking for a new booking system now as soon as possible

Pros

I enjoy the reports, it makes doing my taxes easier. Easy to use, free.

Cons

They're slowly ruining the system. Appointment reminders are inconsistent (often don't get sent out). They've taken out the checkout option for clients to have paid with etransfer (because they want you to use their square)You can't copy your client list to send mass emails anymore either, as this is also a paid feature

GD

Graciela D.

I love it

Easy to use amazing customer service !!! Doesn’t but at all

Pros

The customer service is amazing friendly to use it doesn’t bug or get slow

Cons

Maybe the interac machine too expensive fees compare with others (clover, chase ..)

MS

Michelle S.

1-10 employees

Fantastic Customer Service!

I had honestly spent hours, looking for affordable online Salon Software options. I came across Shedul and the fact that it was free was a BIG concern. I wrote to the team and asked how they could give ALL this and not have a monthly charge? I liked the speedy response and honesty. Who wouldn't like to create their own program? Well, that is exactly what we are able to do. Share my ideas for consideration...

Pros

It's FREE! A company that values the input of the professional's it is later going to make money from. Being able to make suggestions and vote on other submitted ideas. The speedy response is great

Cons

Are there any? Yes, there is one, there are no Salon or Spa related professions listed in the drop-down menu, in the 'Tell us about yourself' - I'm not sure if I personally like the heading, 'Personal Service', It is as wide as it is vague.

JA

Jessica A.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Great customer service, great platform to work on .

Excellent highly recommend

Pros

Customer service response rate and it’s free and easy to use

Cons

Nothing . Would like to use marketing emails

LM

Lee-Martin M.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Amazing software. And its FREE!!

Amazing product and completely free. It has given me the flexibility that other -paid for- booking systems just didn't offer. It's a feat of programming genius and all for the amazing cost of £0.00. The support staff have been fast and efficient. If you haven't already tried Shedul, GET IT NOW! :)

Pros

We have tried several booking systems to run our clinic booking requirements and none have done everything we needed it to do. I came across Shedul however, I ignored it at first as I was dubious about Free software that claimed to do everything Shedul does. I regret that decision now as I have wasted time and resources with other inferior systems. Shedul is by far the best for our organisation and is absolutely free. I cannot recommend this software highly enough, the support has been fast and easy to follow and the upcoming online payment portal for customers sounds very handy. Do yourself a favour, do not discount this Free software before giving it a try.

Cons

The payment system is not up and running just yet, however the info I have received about t sounds like it will be worth the wait. If it works as advised, it will far surpass other -paid for-booking systems with.

DW

Damian W.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Your on a winner with Shedul

Moved 3 businesses from paper and app diaries over to Shedul streamlining processes and allowing great visibility of all aspects of the data to day management. Empowers staff to better manage their time and gives owners peace of mind being able to see what they are doing. The reporting easily lets me see what the trends are and at a glance I can see who are my star performers as well as the best selling services and products. Love it.

Pros

1. It's free, 2. It doesn't have any in app advertisements, 3. Export your data to the CSV template and team Shedul will import it for you, 4. Does away with cumbersome local databases and moves you to the cloud, 5. Allows you and your team to access you Shedul from anywhere, 6. Has great permission levels allowing you to setup who can do what, 7. Powerful in app reporting models allowing you to keep track of daily/weekly/yearly income streams, with plenty of report types to see the trends of your business, 8. Nothing else out there does what this does!

Cons

No cons, team Shedul are always developing and look for your suggestions. As time goes by more functions are incorporated as well and new types of business services. Remember it is free and the team do a great job keeping everything up to date.

SM

Shanice M.

Cosmetics, self-employed

I reccomend this service to everyone

Thank you shedul for making my booking experience with clients a professional and straightforward one. As a lot of my customers have explained, this system is idiot proof, anyone can use it even people that are not great with technology, straightforward and no messing around

Pros

I love the ease of bookings, clients find it extremely easy, it's an attractive booking site, if it is eveb possible for a booking system to be attractive! But easy to navigate and has increased my business bookings by na incredible amount.

Cons

The only bad part, this is the part that holds the entire system back is not being able to take booking fees directly through the system, I understand the data protection and software behind this is very complex but its sadly the reason I am leaving this system and will hopefully be back once that feature has been ruled out and is working

AC

Anna C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

It’s such an obvious choice

We’ve used it and seen it grow. Adding more features. It’s easy to set up, and use.

Pros

It’s easy to use.sends confirmations of appointments and reminders to clients. Free or very reasonable to use depending on level. Saved us over £150 a month .

Cons

Client record cards perhaps , there’s not really anything I don’t like