Shedul Reviews

4.94/5 (970 reviews)

Ted Wilk

Spa Management and POS software that will be LOVED by Spa Owners and Managers who implement it!

Reviewed 2017-06-04

Many, if the company will be doing such a great job, in near future Shedul will be the Spa Management software to go! My wife spa is very customer oriented and this software allows us to accommodate our customers request much easier, quicker and with fewer errors. I love it!There are many areas of this software that I really like (even now, when the software is limited in certain functions BUT, it is continuously updated with new functions. In a year or so it will be the best software that is available to manage spas and salons. And, it might be the software of choice for spa managers and owners due to the fallowing few reasons: Ease of Use, multi-platform compatibility, fast, reliable and it has all you need to run a day to day beauty spa operation including POS. Appointment scheduling and appointment management are the BEST compared to other software that I have evaluated or used (and I paid $$$) Actually, it has no limitations nor restrictions and I Love It. Inventory Management working great though does not have yet incorporated "low stock warning" but I am sure it will have soon so no issue for me. Services - very easy to create and manage. One limitation, for now, is that so far they don't have available "packages" and tracking package usage. Though, I believe that they will include them very soon. Clients - Shedul has all you need including almost real time SMS/email clients notifications (appointment creation, changes, or completion). There are no automatic reminders yet, but the software keeps it organized very nicely using color codes. Reports- right now a little limited but they are constantly adding new ones. Shedul - administrator listening to their client's requests.

Tracy Petrus

Shedul is amazing and their team is simply unbeatable in their support and response time!

Reviewed 2016-08-22

Before we opened our salon in April, we researched and selected Shedul because of its many features that are truly outstanding. What drew my eye first was the ability to use it at no charge. How could they offer so many features and benefits without the high charges other companies have? I wanted to give it a try without the hassles of "trial periods" and training videos. You have got to experience this for yourself! Have you ever said "I wish my schedule could do this" or "I love it but..." about your current or future calendar, POS, or booking system? Well, Shedul makes magic happen. They have such an amazing team of designers and IT that are so responsive, that they take "votes" from the community (members) to see what they will add or improve next! Yes, you actually have a VOICE that is heard. I have never had that with any other company in any field. As to Shedul itself, it is extremely user-friendly, very easy to learn and allows me to do every thing I want to do. Book online? No problem! POS? Everything you want out of it. How about SMS texting and emailing your clients? $0 charge on their end, just subscribe to a phone carrier that offers unlimited texting (like most cell phones have) and you are good to go. Current projects are updated so that the community can follow along with the progress. Also, it is not only for Hair Salons! Nails, Estheticians, Massage Therapists and others can use all the features as well. Want to have your employees be able to see the calendar and receive email notifications when there is an online booking, or you want to track if the booking came from your website, facebook, or walk-in? You can. Want your office manager or receptionist to receive the email as well? You can. I can go on, but you really need to check it out for yourself! Shedul is simply the best. Justyne, you and your team have made using business software fun and exciting! I am always interested in making things smarter, faster, easier, etc. I have found a perfect partnership with the team from Shedul. Responsive team at Shedul Online Booking SMS texting/Email for confirmations, reminders, thank you's, etc. Email to associate who has the booking with additional email to receptionist/owner/manager, whoever you need notified. POS Barcode scan in Products or hand key them in to see at POS. Rebooking feature Able to see calendar weekly or daily Run numerous reports Security levels for different team members The list is really much more than this, these are a few of the many features to be found.

Milan C

Amazing software, developers have nailed it as they have captured all the features we need expertely

Reviewed 2016-08-17

This software is exactly what we have been searching for. It has the features we need, is powerful enough to maintain all of our client data, appointments for multiple staff, sales dashboard, generating reports, import/export data, online booking buttons for social media websites including Facebook, and much much more. I have worked with various software and client relationship managers previously however I have found this to be extremely easy to use for all staff over other programs. We have a relatively new small business and I have personally tried over 30 different similar type programs and none of them have suited my needs, and couldn't customise to our needs. I even tried Excel based systems and creating my own however it was harder for multiple staff to use and would be prone to mistakes. Due to this, we stayed with the good old appointment book for appointments and used excel to track sales etc. Coming across this software has changed all that; we are now using this and have ditched excel and filed away the appointment book. It literally does everything we need and has extra features we can also use that we weren't using before.Everything we need is here with the ease of access required for all staff members. It's great that we can see daily appointments, sales, revenue etc from the dashboard and can easily generate reports and export to excel. Adding different services and products (i.e. retail add on products) is extremely simple; you enter in the service and include price and duration etc which makes it very easy when making appointments. The checkout option also displays your products in case you forgot or haven't promoted it in the appointment so can easily add extra value to each appointment. The added feature to send SMS reminders to clients automatically is excellent and I really like how they have added options to customise this feature, such as adding times in which to send these reminders so they are not sent in the middle of the night for example. They have really done their research on what clients need and am very impressed with this software.

Helena Quinton

My Search For Software Ends Here!

Reviewed 2018-10-08

My over all experience has been a complete pleaser. I am completely cyber challenged, seriously, this is the first Software program that I've ever been abke to use with such confidence. I love it!I love EVERYTHING about this Software! I'm in my 50's, yup old school, always felt I was one of those hard to teach an old dog new tricks people. But I downloaded the free version of Shedul, a bit intimidated I played around with it adding my products & sevices etc... very simple to do. I finally got up the nerve to actually start booking clients... but also continued to use my old appointment book as a back-up.. yup still intimidated by these on line things. However, in about a week, I saw how much more this appointment booking Software did, I was so amazed & confident, I ditched my old hard copy appointment book. I no longer had to give my clients a handwritten appointment card or call to remind them the day before. It also helps with accounting, keeps track of your sales, prints out receipts, monthly reports... what more do you need?? And this is the FREE version!! Its a keeper.

Kayla Panchmatia

Really fantastic booking software!

Reviewed 2016-07-08

This software program really got us out of a jam. It is SO much more user friendly than our previous system. We were working with a slow, not user-friendly platform before with poor customer service. Now with Shedul, we have been able to hugely speed up our booking process which allows us to serve our clients better with a shorter wait time. Absolutely LOVE the program and the customer service.We like how the program allows you to edit the client information right from the booked appointment calendar page. We like how you can book multiple appointments for the same client on the same booking screen (using the "add another service" button) without having to book each appointment one by one. The program is fast and reliable.

Loubie Challenor

MARVELLOUS MAKES SALON BOOKINGS A PLEASURE!!

Reviewed 2018-11-19

We took over from the previous owner in April of this year and we had to find a new booking system ASAP. This was perfect and better by far than the original system(TW) We’ve been using the Shedul web app almost a year and I can’t rave about it enough!! We are a beauty, nails and body piercings salon based in the Peak District. Check out Balls & Claws Matlock if you want to see the client facing side of Shedul on www.Fresha.com search for BallsAndClaws Shedul it’s fab our clients get a text 24 hrs before their appointment and it’s reduced our no-shows. Those that would at least call and cancel. Very happy with Shedul. Would definitely recommend and yes it’s free but more importantly it’s sooo easy to set up and mega simple for customers to use too! Get it. Check out fresha.com to see who around you is on there. I have got at least 2 other salons to sign up and I’m in the process of helping 2-3 other local business to use it too!!I love that it was sooo easy to set up also the ease of use for our clients! Social media bookings are easier and the texts help reduce no-shows. The Thank you emails help to promote our other pages i.e. Facebook and Pinterest and reviews of our services on Fresha.com

Hannah Fiaz

Love Shedul :)

Reviewed 2018-10-11

My accounts, when doing my self assessments i can go to reports and it shows me everything, so so handy when doing my accounts. My clients love the reminders :) It's user friendly, I can customise sales receipts. Helps me with my accounts as its really structured with its financial reports. I use this software in the salon I work at, I can use it on my phone, laptop... Its absolutely amazing! I looked at so many other salon softwares and they were so so costly, but Shedul by far ticks all the boxes. I've been using it for a year now. Oh... I also love the auto msg reminders!

Maro Simatovic

It is most comprehensive scalable cloud based solution for any salon, wellness or similar business.

Reviewed 2017-06-09

It is most comprehensive scalable cloud based solution for any salon, wellness or similar business operations. It is easily integrated into existing web site application or Facebook page making it one of the most important parts of the business operations and all aspects of it.It's most comprehensive solution for managing all aspects of the business. Cloud based scalable and easily integrated into existing web site application or Facebook makes it one of kind. Having privilege and pleasure to use it from the day one of starting our salon business I could not imagine running a business successfully without Shedul and it's valuable support team being core part of the business and deserving credit for the considerable success of Touch of Thai Massage and Spa in Dubrovnik. Croatia.

Linda Brogiolo

Best ease of use and awesome Customer Service!

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Manageability of my entire booking system and inventory control. I not only have a finely tuned booking system where clients can make and manage their own bookings; I also have a system whereby I can calculate exactly how much each client visit costs ion real terms.I worked for Microsoft for 13 years, have their tattoos all over my body, have my Office 365 subscription... In other words I am fully 100% Microsoft. Microsoft has introduced a new product, which I get for free, with Office 365 called Booking. I was super excited as I thought I could move off Shedul and have nothing except Microsoft running in my environment. WRONG!!! Shedul is in every way a superior product. Microsoft, I still LOVE you, but Shedul kicks your Booking App. Shedul is by far the best product out there!!!

Karen Cottingham

The best ever system for my salon!! My clienst love it and we love it more!!!

Reviewed 2018-06-27

I get daily benefits from increased clientele, to professional messages to cash up to reports the list is never ending. I am delighted I have had the pleasure to work with this product for 2 and a half years and at no charge. I would be lost without it and my business would die a death!!!Super easy to use!! Easy for clients to book 24/7 easy for staff to book. Best of all at any time day or night we can check appointments and clients may book appointments. brilliant system. I love the features and continual updating!

Janny Nguyen

Great Software So Far!

Reviewed 2017-06-20

I love how flexible the software is. I can make changes to my appointments easily. I love that I can pull up reports and see the growth from one month to another. I appreciate the fact that my clients can book so easily. I also appreciate that the system sends out reminders via text and email. My clients have expressed that they love that feature.

maria DeAbreu

why haven't I used this sooner

Reviewed 2018-08-20

I had previously paid a fortune for salon software via a large uk company so when that expired I didn't feel as a small salon I could justify the ongoing costs. I came across this online whilst researching my options and thought` at first it was too good to be true.... whats the catch? went ahead and downloaded and am amazed with the superb standard and professionalism that comes with this software. The booking system is up to, and in fact exceeds my previous company as i can process a call and booking in less than half the time of isalon. The ability to loose the large desktop and all the wires from reception to replace with an iPad is so much better. we have yet to attempt to link up my cash drawer and receipt printer yet but have had excellent help and feedback from email support so feel confident i will get this resolved. One area it does lack in for me is holding details on a database of colours used etc on each client. Would love to see a more comprehensive client record card that i can hold more information such as last skin test etc All in all its excellent and i would recomend to any salon large or smallzero cost totally user friendly easy to install, use and train others in online booking system excellent can use everywhere as its cloud based (excellent for late night social media appt requests) Excellent customer service response (email) able to use ipad, much more profesional

Marianne Williamson

LOVE IT!

Reviewed 2018-08-20

There is obviously a lot of questions to begin, I changed over and Shedul dealt with transferring our client list with ease. Support answered all my queries quickly and more. Having changed to Shedul a year ago I cannot recommend it enough. I have a small beauty salon/gift shop and I find the ease of use fantastic. I am so impressed how it has improved my business as I can track reports much more thoroughly. We can see the growth of online booking and the ease of use for our clients. The support has been second to none and its rather exciting when you get a new notification to say they have added something new to help improve my business. I have recommended this to fellow salon owners who have also signed up, don't hesitate its FREE!

Anonymous

Free Salon Software

Reviewed 2018-11-25

Overall I'd recommend Shedul to new salon owners because its free and has the basic tools to get the job done. As a new salon owner, my mother was looking for software to managed her clients for her Salon Business. We purchased the salon from a new owner who already was using Shedul to manage his clients so we continued to use. I must see, this is the best free software you can you use for salons and service businesses. The platform is easy to use with a clean UI. My favorite part is that you can generate text messages and email reminders to clients when they book or confirm a new appointment. You can manage multiple employees as well with their own schedule and allocated hours. They even offer free online booking for the entire company.

Patricia Caceres

Pinch me ! Am I dreaming? This is software is amazing and has great support from all staff.

Reviewed 2016-06-13

This product is all I need to run my small business. I trialed many hair salon appointment software, I could never justify paying the high price for a software that was either complicated or did not meet all my needs. Sometimes cash flow is a little tight, I did not want to commit paying a monthly payment for software. I was a little skeptical at the beginning about Shedul being free. But I have been using it since November last year and I have not been disappointed at all. I love the software and the staff are great. The staff are willing to listen to all your request and help you with any problems that you may come across. I feel valued by the staff at Shedul, because they are interested in my ideas to help create new features for this software. I feel proud when I see one of my ideas have been developed by the amazing staff at shedul. The staff really work hard and deliver mostly everything requested. Thank you Shedul for helping my business needs. I love this software mostly for it's free services and Shedul staff are incredibly helpful.

Lexi Mannino

Absolutely Stunning!!

Reviewed 2016-03-30

We are a small makeup studio in a small town. We used to write all of our appointments in a physical appointment book (prehistoric I know). But once my boss hired me (her first and only employee) the faults of our system became apparent. We fell upon Shedul and we could have never guessed on the things we were missing out on! The system was so easy for me to learn and to teach to my boss, and I have never used a scheduling system before! I had a problem in the very beginning and wrote them a message and they responded so fast! I continue to stay active in their suggestions area of the program. This is where you are able to vote on what you want to see through the development of the system. They keep you updated if they are working on something you want and notify you every time they add something, and they add something new often! We are able to schedule multiple employees and have endless clients. There is perks to the program that we have yet to use, you can set up all of your products and keep track of everything you sell as well as allow your clients to schedule themselves through online booking! We will try out everything this site has to offer in due time but were happy with the ease of everything basic right now. The site gives us stats on everything from the amount of appointments an employee has, to keeping track of all of the money that a client has spent at the studio and how many appointments they have had since being put in the system. Our clients absolutely love that they get automatic text messages every time they make/cancel/reschedule an appointment. They also get reminders that we set for 24 hours before their appointment, since using this we have had NO MORE no shows! Which is very motivating to such a small company. There is not enough we can say about this company and their staff, they go above and beyond to answer all questions as well as continually develop this awesome program! -Clarkston Makeup Stuido

Michelle St.Hill

Fantastic Customer Service!

Reviewed 2016-08-17

I had honestly spent hours, looking for affordable online Salon Software options. I came across Shedul and the fact that it was free was a BIG concern. I wrote to the team and asked how they could give ALL this and not have a monthly charge? I liked the speedy response and honesty. Who wouldn't like to create their own program? Well, that is exactly what we are able to do. Share my ideas for consideration - with win-win possibilities, we submit ideas that get voted on and considered? Love it! I need a fool proof system that is quick and easy to manage. I want to service my clientele and not spend hours in an office! I am loving what I see from Shedul and not sure how they are doing it - The speedy response is also a great benifit. You guys are Fantastic and I am looking forward to the continued growth. Keep up the great work and a BIG thank you! Another very happy Shedul convert :-) Michelle St.Hill, Owner Eddie & Ev, the salon Coquitlam, BCIt's FREE! A company that values the input of the professional's it is later going to make money from. Being able to make suggestions and vote on other submitted ideas. The speedy response is great

Lushane Smith

Just what I was looking for!!

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-09-05

Shedul has helped me to put all my bookings in one place with the added bonus of communicating with my clients. It not only presents a professional edge but also adds friendly touches that support good customer relationships. In terms of working with Shedul, from the onset they are professional yet friendly and supportive- which is perfect.I’ve searched high and low for a Salon Booking System that did everything I wanted it to do- and Shedul is just that! It’s easy to use and the features are amazing! I love how it sends clients booking confirmations (via email) and text reminders and thank you’s. My current clients are already impressed! As a new small business owner it also helps that the system is available for free, but what it brings to the business is priceless! Thank you Shedul!

Sandra Viaes

Amazingly easy and can't believe all you get for free!

Reviewed 2017-12-16

Productivity because it is so easy. And obviously because it is free I am always looking for ways to save for my business. Aren't we all???I must say this is by far the best software I have ever used. And best part is that it is totally FREE. I have owned a wellness clinic for 11 years and have paid through the roof for certain features such as online booking and email/text reminders. This year I sold my business and starting working from home part time so I was looking for a software that wasn't so complicated and most importantly wasn't expensive. I came across shedul and thought "what the heck" I'll give it a try and if I don't like it I'll move on to the next of many. Well it didn't take too long to fall in love! shedul does everything my last pricy software did and MORE. Is this too good to be true? Nope! I've been using shedul for four months now and I am so impressed!!!! And I can't say enough about the helpful shedul team that is just an email away from answering questions. Not to mention all the amazing updates that are constantly added. Can't wait to see what 2018 has to bring! Thank you shedul!

Angela Green

User friendly, smart and professional. We'd be lost without Shedul

Reviewed 2017-03-24

We opened our laser treatment clinic very recently, and right from the planning stages had discussed the importance of having an easy, straightforward online booking system that the clients could use remotely, and that we could use in the clinic. We'd done a little research and found some online systems, but they were either very expensive, very complicated or both! Just as we were about to open, a friend sent me the link for Shedul, to see if it would be a useful resource for our clinic - I'm so happy that she did! I had a little play straight away, not expecting for a minute that I'd be able to successfully navigate my way around the system, as my business partner is the IT expert. But I was wrong! It's so user friendly, I found I could set up the system all on my own and was amazed at the quality of the system and the range of functions available. When I sent it to my partner, she was as thrilled as me! We use Shedul in our clinic now and it has been absolutely invaluable. Clients can easily book in remotely, any time of day or night, and I can see when new appointments have gone in, whether I'm at home or in the clinic. It's incredibly easy for us to book clients in too (even me!) and I love that we can send out personalised messages by email or text to confirm bookings and thank them for their visit. We don't currently use all the functions available, but we can definitely see the value of them going forward when we have built up our client base more. And we can't really think of anything that could be added at this stage, Shedul seem to have thought of everything! I really can't express enough how much Shedul has helped us in our business. As a fledgling business, it's so important for us to have such a fanstastic resource, and also the support we've received from the Shedul team has been second to none. I can't recommend Shedul enough, thank you!

Laura Lee Casemore

Loving this system

Reviewed 2018-12-10

It took awhile for me to go the route of online booking. Once I did, I paid for a different system. Huge mistake, everything went crazy with my bookings. After that I was very skeptical about getting into another one. My clients were liking the idea of being able to book at their convenience. So I decided to try Shedul out. Free, what can it harm? I paid for a mess of one. Best scheduling system I've used! The help line is like no other. Always asking people's suggestions to improve it. I am extremely pleased. I have it on my website & facebook. My clients always comment how they love it. All the girls have their schedule on their phones. It just fabulous. Thank you Shedul team for this opportunity and turning a doubtful client into a loyal oneClients booking with ease. Also its functionality

Lee Bice-Huba

They really listen to your needs! The add different applications to keep it simple...

Reviewed 2017-06-04

I love that as you find a new need, they will bring it to everyone's attention and "vote". I've been with them from the start, and they just keep getting better! I used several since 1999 and love that it's cloud based. If you forget your iPad you can just check your phone. And the best, you change on one, It automatically updates on all your devices

Capri Clark

Easy to use with great customer support

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Shedul offers my business a complete package with automated text messages and emails, complete flexibility over how its set up and allowing my clients to book themselves appointments. I have looked at other programs over the last year but non of them have the complete package like Shedul. I recommend this to all my colleagues and friends who need such a system. I find this software easy to use and my clients love it. The new booking links have really made the software a lot more professional and i cant wait for the new integration payment function to come online.

L.Cristina Curatolo

Love it because is easy to set up and use

Reviewed 2017-02-04

I use it since October 2015 and works great for me. I am an aesthetician and own a full cosmetology shop. For credit card payments I use square. Works perfect in the phone, ipad and computer. I think that is wonderful for hair stylists too. Very easy to set up, to note info about clients, to communicate with your team (and schedule appointments without overlapping your employees or miss their availability) and to confirm appointments and send reminders to clients, reports, inventory and moreFree, online schedule, reminders for clients and notifications for staff, versatile for any kind of services in beauty industry, possibility to insert your own vouchers, gift cards, payments type that may be combined, tax automatically calculated for products, inventory...lots of beautiful feature that improve with the needs of every user that asks

Antionette Sanders

Thank you so much. I love your app! Thank you so much for having all this for free. I have a very sm

Reviewed 2018-07-23

I get the professional look without the professional price. I hardly get clients just because Im not pushing my business that much and it doesn't make sense for me to pay. I massage for fun and love. Not really for profit.The fact that it's low cost and its as efficient and effective as it is! With awesome customer service.