All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Fresha Reviews

1,217 reviews

Best software for any business, it is easy to set up, and the app has an amazing support team!

Stress and hassle free software, friendly and awesome team, easy to use app , best schedul app I have ever used, lol and trust me I have used a lot in my career.

Pros

User friendly, amazing features to help you set up, has pretty much everything you would need for a business, you can't beat the price either , I've used multiple apps for the medical field but by far this one blows all others out of the water !! Absolutely love this app and team!

Cons

Really the only thing I did not like is the fact that I did not find the software sooner than I did, other than that the app is wonderful and plan on staying with this company for the life spand of my business.

Amazing software, easy to use, love all of the functions and reports

Pros

Love everything! The way it pulls up every kind of report is so helpful. The customer support is the best I've ever had!

Review for the A TEAM AT SHEDUL

My overall experience with shedul has been delightful. They walk the walk and talk the talk!

Pros

The software is easy to use even for people without any basic knowledge of computers. Even when you don't know how to do something there is always a helping hand. Rep has been absolutely wonderful! He replies back at lightning speed and consistently goes way beyond the call of duty. I love it when you are struggling with something and email 'help'. Help is on its way. These guys at Shedule have certainly nailed the customer service to a 'T'.

Cons

Non! Really this software programme is only going to get bigger and better!

Easy, Quick and Accessable

I do not have to use spreadsheets!

Pros

I love how easy it is! I have reccommended it to other salons. I love how easy the online booking is! There is only me in my business so for a single person business it is great! Much easier than spreadsheets. I love that you get reminder messages, invoices and thank you emails. I honestly cannot stop raving about it!

Cons

I have brought it up with the company, i do not like that my clients do not get confirmation texts. I would be happy to pay for it since the whole system is FREE. They did reply telling me they are trying to get it free. That is why there is 4 star on feature and functionality.

Fresha

Pros

It’s clean, simple and easy to use. Clients love it too.

Cons

It’s quite expensive. Even though your no show fees could end up paying for the fees, if you do not have any no shows a lot of your earnings are then left to pay for the fees.

This app is a game changer!

The ease of clients being able to schedule between my hours and their schedule. The opportunity to reschedule if needed, while also having access to features to say the client - "confirmed appt, arrived, the service started, etc."

Pros

I love the ease of use and that Schedul is adding new features to better serve each service I promote. I tried a scheduling app through my website provider and found it to be plain old boring until I stumbled upon Schedul and found out it was absolutely FREE! I love the email & text to phone feature! :)

Cons

That Schedul don't have a feature just yet to add images of your services, perhaps put little circles for an image of service?!

Best salon software!

Pros

The program is so easy to use. There are many reports that help you track your sales, revenue and even client retention. The inventory module is great. I am very impressed with the confirmation messages that get sent out that we can personalize. It makes my job so easy knowing my booking and sales and confirmations are all taken care of. The customer support is great! I have emailed questions and receive acknowledgment right away. The questions are answered within 24 hours. Great service

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Very use full software

I couldn’t find anything yet

Pros

I never use like this one. This is ver convenient and easy to use. I already recommended other friends too Very happy to know this software

Cons

Booking systems are very easy and convenient for customers.

I use this software and i thing this is the best for me.

Pros

I like it easy to work with it, and there are many features like sms reminders and many others that are useful and make it easier to work from notebook writing.

Cons

Just this in this software at the moment doesn't have function to pay online before booking appointment.

Perfect for booking clients so happy I made the switch

Pros

I love that it was easy to use and had all the same features my previous online booking system had.

Cons

There are still some functions Shedul doesn't have but I'm looking forward to in the future. Like holding deposits or have special pricing for specific clients

great scheduling software

it has been great and the customer service as been amazing. im very very satisfied with the program

Pros

the online scheduling is super easy to set up and very easy for clients to use and figure out.

Cons

i have multiple scheduling times and it took a little tweaking to minimize the chances of gaps in scheduling. but a couple emails to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he gave me some advice that helped greatly and told me they are working on something to make it even better. while the chance of gaps is a risk, it also happens when i was scheduling on my own. so it really isn't a con of the program but more of scheduling in general

Amazing software

Reduces no shows and records how many no shows a client has so u know the clients that are time wasters

Pros

It’s free and is easy to use and professional layout

Cons

Setup is hard at first like any other salon software but once ur data is in its all good

Pros

I find it so easy to use and the fact that it acts like a personal assistant, diary and reminding service all in one is excellent for a start up like mine.

Cons

It used to be free. It no longer is so that’s just a thought

Absolutely love it!

I came across Shedul by accident a few weeks ago when I was looking for a suitable program for my workplace. I have to say, what an amazing find! I have been using Shedul since then and I have been amazed by it. Any questions I have are answered within a day or 2 via email and the replies have always solved my queries. I have worked in medical/beauty industries for close to 30 years and I have to say Shedul is up there with the very best. Thanks so much for a wonderful program and your excellent customer care.

Pros

Shedul is so user friendly. Perfect interface and a large range of service templates listed.

Cons

Probably the only thing I have come across so far is that I would like to be able to add treatment types.

Great software and easy to use

This software over all is one of the easiest I have had to use. It's simple, ckean to look at and the overall client online booking system is great. Helps to track most things I need to with ease. 10/10

Pros

It's efficient, ease of interface. Clean and tidy.

Cons

Sometimes a touch slow. But easy to use

Amazing

So many reminder messages, services listed and easy to change, all clients details stored for me.

Pros

So easy to use and i love that it sends my clients reminders which has saved me to much time! Love love love so happy thank you

Cons

You cant colour code the the services this would make it alot easier to see what treatment you have throughout the day, client record cards would be amazing where we can set up our own quesions ect and then they are stored with the clients details and i would love to see when clicking on the clients treatment it come straight up with total price instead of having to go into edit scroll down to see total amount!

Easy to learn and set up

The reminders and notifications come in handy. I love it

Pros

I love the fact you're able to easily set up customer notifications and see your exact schedule down to the minute. I love the notifications and reminders!!! The system is VERY reliable and has not failed me yet! I use it daily.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found one thing wrong with this software. I love it and use it daily.

Awesome! Almost like scheduling in a book!

Pros

Easy! Super user friendly and Has freed up so much time! Also automatically sends out birthday emails.

Cons

Wish it was an app bc homesceen never opens up on the correct day. Also wish i could adjust prices at booking and not just at checkout.

Absolutely fantastic program! It's so easy to use and so professional.

I've managed to keep track of all my daily entries, from vouchers to clients not paying etc. I love the message reminders sent to clients and the invoice option.

Pros

I honestly love everything. It's super easy and makes my life so much easier having everything in one spot. I have been able to keep track of vouchers and moneys paid in and even my stock. It's amazing! I also LOVE the online booking!

Cons

I would love it to be able to send birthday messages to clients. Also when adding staff hours, it would be great to have an option to add more repeats rather than just the weekly repeats (eg. every 2/ 3 weeks or once a month etc)

Shedul Review 2019

Have very much enjoyed implementing Shedul into our clinic, it has made our business more proficient and also more professional with the online booking service which is available with in the program. Also the fact that is free.

Pros

Very easy to set up and navigate through the software, has been very easy to use and implement bookings, payments etc. Look is very professional.

Cons

- would like to be able to text clients from the software - would like a function to split HiCaps and EFT / Cash payments. - 7 day outlook for all working staff please - recent sales outlook tab to include a customised day to view sales instead of just 7 and 30 days

Great App adn excellent customer service with the personal touch!

Pros

Great App! Easy to use! Great Features! Fab Customer service! - I downloaded this app about a week ago after seeing it advertised on my facebook page. I had been using another but this is so much better! Love the reminder service, and the details you can add to your clients info including no shows! Highly recommend it!

Cons

None

Best thing happened to me

Everything

Pros

Very smooth, reminding my clients for me, online booking, customer service, organize, voucher, easy, mobile feature. All of my clients think I am upscale because I send notifications and I can book online. Saves me a lot of time

Amazing site!

Pros

How easy it is to use! Customer service is great they are always super quick to get back to you and are always very helpful.

Cons

There's nothing to say here, there isn't anything that I don't like about this system. What's not to love?

Awesome online booking system, POS and inventory management

Pros

The support is just amazing. I have been in contact with the Shedul team about a number of things and the response was quick, clear and thorough. Immediate action was taken, I was being updated about the progress and solutions were presented within days. I have experience with other, paid, bookingsoftware with way less responsive support, so this is a huge plus for me. The system itself is self-explanatory and already pretty comprehensive. New features are being rolled out on a regular basis and the user is definitely being heard in this process.

Cons

At this moment, sms reminders are not supported in my country, but notifications in the Fresha app are being developed as we speak, so no worries there. If the front end would be a little bit more customizable and could serve on a custom url, it could completely take over the function of a website, which would be awesome. Not really a con there either though.

Thank God I found Shedul.com! It's the perfect fit for my Company!

All the needs for my Company are met. We are extremely happy so far.

Pros

The Customer Service team is TOP NOTCH. If they don't have the answer, they have a work around. If they don't have a work around, they suggest other options and say they will look to implement the idea. They have taken the stress out of starting a new business and using new software. I cannot thank them enough for all of their tremendous help!

Cons

I really just think I have a few unique situations that have had me stumped but with their suggestions and/or work arounds I'm not worried and feel confident that some tweaks will be made.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.