All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Fresha Reviews

1,217 reviews

SUPER AWESOME!!! SOFTWARE.

i am able to keep clients records in the system, my clients can easy make bookings from our website or facebook page, its easy to allocate employees commission

Pros

It is user friendly, convenient, i can add and manage my client list, great for bookings, it can also calculate sales and commission it is simple the best software i can recommend for salons, spa, and wellness centres

Cons

you cant use it offline but i believe in future the will have features that can be used offline like adding clients and bookings

Excellent

Swapped to this last month after buying premier software for £1,200 then paying £44 a month for the last 6 years which is all very good but 9 times out of 10 unable to log into it as it’s not cloud based then paying extra for txt messages I’m feeling robbed 🙄your system is easier to use and accessible anywhere anytime love it thank you .... and free 🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 well done shedul And now premier are charging me £133.02 to stop using them

Pros

Easy to use and free simple to set up fantastic customer service

Cons

Nothing it’s a fantastic software for our business

Amazing Platform

Pros

Not only it's easy to use, but customer service is A+++. So many features that we love, like online booking through different platforms such as Facebook! It's the software you need if you are a salon owner since it has all that you need to have your business up to date. Customize emails for your clients, appointment scheduling, client registration, inventory management. It's literally amazing.

Cons

For now, there are NO CONS!!! You won't regret it.

Using this software has completely and positively changed the way I view my business

FOCUS!

Pros

The Reporting aspect of this software means that I have been able to fully analyze the progress of the company and focus on which aspects to take forward. Having my client database in one place instead of being spread over different applications is really advantageous.

Cons

Not having enough time to fully explore all aspects and capabilities. I'd quite like to incorporate purchasing of company materials but appreciate this makes it more of an accounting package.

Just brilliant!

I cannot express how ecstatic I was to find this software, and even more so after I started using it. Its extremely intuitive and easy to configure from the back end as admin. Its so easy and user friendly for staff members, not much training required and you can limit what each member can/cannot do. And for clients, the online booking is just fantastic, so simple to use, they cant go wrong. On top...

Cons

wonderful software and easy to use and the best part is its free and works like its Nigerian as all

its was a great experience and I could navigate easily, I can register all the staff on it and monitor them even from the comfort of my home and I can easily see how well the business if fairing from your statistical projection from the home page.

Pros

am not a tech guru but to the best of what I need that it has provided I will say its the best, salon iris that I wanted to go for I can barely understand and I still have to pay but this I can do things as easily as I want. everything about this software is great to me

Cons

I love it all

Amazing App

I love the app so far and it's free. Great job to the developers.

Pros

Customer Service is exceptional. They respond to your questions within a day if not sooner. If there is anything in the app that does not make sense, or that is questionable, they are on it and can make the corrections or offer a suggested wayaround. It is very user-friendly. I'm so glad I found it.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say. I have not found anything that is not userful or questionable.

Great product

I created my account last week and so far everything is going smooth. My clients have already booked using the link provided. Easy for me and easy for my clients is the best thing about this program

Pros

Easy to use. Organized display. Easy for clients to book appointments

Cons

So far I haven’t found anything I don’t like

Outstanding!!

Pros

It's fantastic for my business and fits all of my needs! I'd be completely lost without Shedul! It's really easy to set up and use. I use this on a daily basis for my business but not just that I've started to use it as my family organiser! It's brilliant!

Cons

The anticipation to find out what great features and functions lay ahead! I would love it in an app for my iPhone as I use it on the go a lot. I would also love it to have a function that's able to take deposits.

Fantastic user friendly system and the support team is amazing, answering any questions immediately

Made my life at work 100% easier, taking hassle off from booking appointments, saving time and money. I'm extremely impressed with this software and the Customer Support Team!!

Pros

Extremely easy to use by everyone. Customers/clients love it as it is such a user friendly system. It has made a huge difference to my business and wouldn't be without it! The support customer team is amazing. Any questions and they come back to you almost immediately. Friendly, supportive, helpful.... couldn't ask more!!

Great for business

Pros

The soft ware was easy to use, effective and affordable

Cons

There wasn't anything that I didnt like about this software.

Love Schedul!!!

Love, Love, Love

Pros

Love this system for all that it offers. I have been using it for a few months and it has all the features, Support team is awesome. They are very quick and responsive to all questions. If you aren’t sure how to do something they answer the question and send over a link to show you how to do it. I would recommend this scheduling/business tool to everyone!!! Keep up the GREAT work

Cons

I only have great things to say about Shedul.

THANK YOU SHEDUL!

This is the most user-friendly scheduling app ever! The support staff are top shelf and I could not be happier with the product or the service. Thank you hard working Shedul staff for making this as great as it is. You make my life easier. I am cyber hugging all of you right now :) Cheers TL

Pros

*Easy to use *Has online booking link for your website *Can have multiple locations/Schedules * The support staff really care!!

Cons

there are no cons... I guess i would like to have "skin options" but I mean... it's free!!! :)

The best!

I have a hair salon in Cyprus and here the most of this programs they cost lots of euro to have them. With the Shedul i find everything i want and free and with quality better than others. And when you need something they answered immediately! i m excited about this program and of course i will recommend to others to used it! Keep the good job guys!

Pros

everything even when they send a eimail massage to my cliends!

Cons

I think for now I don't have something to like least about this software.

It's the most complete and user friendly software that i've ever tried. 5 Stars!

The right management for my Salons. Rapid appointment, access all over the world and other! 5 Stars!

Pros

- User Friendly - Really fast - Complete - Rapid Assistence - A lot of function I tried this product because one friend suggest it to me, and i understood that it will be the right software to manage all of my salons.

Cons

I think that are nothing that i like least about this software. It's complete and the team is doing a lot of work to complete it more and more and more.

SHEDUL APP IS FANTASTIC!

As the manager of a gym Shedul enables me to book appointments at point of sale for our club personal trainers with ease. The automated reminders keep no-shows to a minimum and the ease of re-scheduling clients makes the app easy to use. You can add products, services and adjust at checkout to offer discounts too. I've been using this system for 2 months and its definitely been a great addition...

Brilliant product!

Pros

It's so simple and easy to use! It has everything I need and more and is fully customizable for my business needs!

Cons

Shedul is easy to use, the layout is modern and neat, customer support has been great and it's Free!

Pros

I love that it's easy to use and my SMS reminders are sent to my clients for free. It's never failed me

Just WOW!

Pros

Not only is Shedul easy to use.... But it is reliable and i now only have 1 program to run my salon appointments woth no sweat!!!! What a godsend this program is. Shedule has me for life!!

Cons

There is nothing i don't like about this software.

Loving it!

After using various scheduling apps and sites that cost $150+ per month, my salon was looking for a less expensive, better alternative. After some quick googling, I found Shedul and thought "hey, why not try it out?" I signed in and without even reading any tutorials or watching any how-to videos, I was able to add all stylists, all services, all schedules, and all clients with ease. All of my fellow stylists are also already loving it. And I received an e-mail from the Shedul team last night asking how we were liking it - well guys, we are loving it! The interface is clean and easy to use, has everything we could need, and is customizable in the best ways. We absolutely love Shedul!

Cons

Hey thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

Flexible app with new features being added all the time and great customer service

I'm starting my own home spa business so a free tool like this one has been very useful to me. It's quite flexible and does many of the things I need to run the basics of my operation from online scheduling to invoices and payment. More importantly, the team behind it dutifully responds to my emails within a day or two with meaningful suggestions or workarounds to solve any problem that is specific...

Phenomenal!

Customer service is fantastic for a free software. I was contacted almost immediately for a follow up with any questions or concerns. Super easy to use and very intuitive. Also great aesthetic. Going to be implementing it into my companies website within the next few days and it looks like it's going to change our business for the better!

Pros

Free, easy to use, great range of features, great customer support

Cons

Nothing!

Best App I have ever used

Excellent customer service, no waiting time they are very prompt

Pros

This app is brilliant as it keeps a log of all your clients and sends them a reminder message 24hours prior, I have not had a late or no show appointment since using this system

Cons

We cannot take card transactions in Ireland yet.. But it's not really a negative it stills allows you to show you have used card or cash

Great

I can nicely see how much money i make, how long the care takes at my clients and what i have to do

Pros

This is a great and easy to use program. I like to work with it

Cons

I can’t see the whole day on my smartphone, only a couple of hours, but i think that’s normal with a small screen

I am new to online scheduling and using Shedul has been so much easier than I thought it would be!

Organization, frees up My time, ease with inventory, customers feel taken care of, extra bit of professionalism to My industry. No more buying calendars and writing in appt books!

Pros

Easy to Use, customers love text reminders and thank You's after appts! Keeps Me organized! Makes inventory and checking out easier!

Cons

Would like to have a phone number to call and speak with customer service if help is needed but They do respond by email very quickly. Would like to see an app in future that clients can download for appts.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.