Fresha Logo
Fresha

Online booking platform for beauty and wellness businesses.

visit website

Fresha Reviews - Page 3

1,288 reviews

MS

Maro S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

It is most comprehensive scalable cloud based solution for any salon, wellness or similar business.

It is most comprehensive scalable cloud based solution for any salon, wellness or similar business operations. It is easily integrated into existing web site application or Facebook page making it one of the most important parts of the business operations and all aspects of it.

Pros

It's most comprehensive solution for managing all aspects of the business. Cloud based scalable and easily integrated into existing web site application or Facebook makes it one of kind. Having privilege and pleasure to use it from the day one of starting our salon business I could not imagine running a business successfully without Shedul and it's valuable support team being core part of the business and deserving credit for the considerable success of Touch of Thai Massage and Spa in Dubrovnik. Croatia.

Cons

Making mobile number verification scripts can be challenging for any software company and the number of mobile phones globally makes this more complex with every day.

Hey Maro thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

RZ

Rasima Z.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Great company to work with.

I have been confused about the fees and how is been charged. But, it's been sorted out and clarified to me.

Pros

It's very easy to use Fresha. I like to keep it everything organized.

Cons

Sometimes happens that I am confused with some of the features, but it's easy to find out the solution.

MC

Maasa C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Mission pay per service function

Pros

It's a very intuitive program to use and its free:)

Cons

I'm having to do payroll manually because I do not pay my staff on a commission rate. I believe many spas to not do so because a lot of aesthetic services require product use and it doesn't make sense to pay the same commission rate for massage services or other service that do not require much product. This would be a perfect system if there was an option to pay each employee a service rate and also and option to pay individual staff members a scale of service rate depending on their experience so they have room to grow. I'm truly hoping that this function will be added soon because with 10 staff members it's taking too much time to do payroll and now I'm looking for another POS system. If this is on the horizon please let me know. Thanks so much!

KK

Khane K.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Great App

Pros

Fresha was very easy to set up. They constantly improve features and take suggestions.

Cons

The least thing I liked was they switched to being a paid app, but it’s still one of the best

AM

Amna M.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Amazing support and easy to use!

As someone who has been in the beauty/aesthetics industry for 7 years, I’ve used many systems but Fresha by far is the best! Straight forward and easy to understand and manage. There’s fantastic tools on Fresha and is easy to navigate. The support from the team at Fresha has been amazing! The lovely [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been an absolute diamond in helping us set up Fresha as well as being so quick to help us with any queries and questions. He is always able to schedule in time with us to sit and chat about what’s been going on and guides us on what we need to do. Nothing is too much for Indi and he’s an absolute delight to work with. We are a lucky clinic to have someone so fantastic work with us!

Pros

Love being able to create forms and personalise them so easily. Booking, cancelling and rescheduling appointments is straight forward. Having reminders for client appointments on the day it’s made and a day before is so helpful for our clients!

Cons

A few features that are coming soon are taking a little while like using WhatsApp to send out mass marketing but we can wait a little longer!

NS

Natalie S.

Not to my liking

What they offer is quite good and additional features, if you want to use them, are low cost. It took me quite a while to get it all set up only to find I cant use the payment function without providing paper bank documents

Pros

They have a market place that will allow you to get more clients

Cons

To set up online payments you have to provide bank documents which I do not have as I'm with an online bank for business. Screen shots are not accepted so unless I use a personal account, fresha is useless to me

TB

Taylin B.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Love this software

Amazing customer service, have never experienced a glitch love how easy it is to use and that it is free!

Pros

Easy to use and love that there is now an APP!!!

Cons

Nothing now that there is an app, before that I didn’t like having to always log onto a site

KC

Karen C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

The best ever system for my salon!! My clienst love it and we love it more!!!

I get daily benefits from increased clientele, to professional messages to cash up to reports the list is never ending. I am delighted I have had the pleasure to work with this product for 2 and a half years and at no charge. I would be lost without it and my business would die a death!!!

Pros

Super easy to use!! Easy for clients to book 24/7 easy for staff to book. Best of all at any time day or night we can check appointments and clients may book appointments. brilliant system. I love the features and continual updating!

Cons

I don't have any cons! This system has proven to be amazing all round. As a salon owner this is a fantastic product and whats more it FREE!! what ore could one ask for. My only con is the negative and sometimes rude comments on the feedback - REALLY??? - its free and brilliant! So why the negative comments/

SJ

Shelbie J.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Best Scheduling App

Pros

User friendly, clean interface, ever evolving, aesthetically pleasing,

Cons

I've never disliked anything about this Shedul/Fresha but have wished for new features. With that being said, they are always adding new features and are always better the experience for the users.

RW

Rebecca W.

Just in time

Love this app. Convenient and I can’t believe someone answered my question immediately when emailed.

Pros

I found this app just in the nick of time. My mobile spray tanning business just took off and I was in a desperate search to find an app that would keep track of all my clients. I needed something that would schedule easily in calendar, create invoices and a way to keep track of their solution color at every appointment. And be able to sync to multiple devices including iPad and also include access to my other employees schedules. This does it all!!! I don’t even have the paid one. I’m going to consider that soon though.

Cons

Just would like the chance to edit categories. Under birthdays there should be an add category. So I can add Instagram names And add notes in different Labeled categories

One key dealbreaker

One of the primary issues for users is the lack of calendar syncing, and the only response from support is that it’s not that big a deal, all of the other features make up for it. I’ve stopped using it because of the lack of calendar syncing.

Pros

It’s free, easy to use, and adaptable.

Cons

No sync between app and any external calendars. No iCal, no google calendar, nothing.

We're so sorry to see this! We take features requests extremely seriously and it's the main reason we've been offering Shedul entirely for free so that we can capture user demands. Yes, syncing calendars is high on our priority list and we know it's very important to our customers, we just have a couple of others that are even more in demand to get out of the way first. It's impossible to build all features at one :( Please let us forward your conversation to justyne@shedul.com and we'll take this further

VP

Valerie P.

Best salon software

Love using the free features and they are adding new features over time to enhance the software.’

Pros

I love using fresha!! I really like the fact that you can utilize almost everything you need to run a successful business! It keeps track on everything with integrated options to social media plus google !

Cons

The least thing at this time is the feature for customers to book and reserve appointments for cancellations and no show fees. If a customer books with a credit card on file they can use any card without a dime on it and in the event they do no show or cancel their card is declined for insufficient funds! I’m out of my policy no show fee and I’ve lost an hour of my time with production.

CG

Carly G.

A nightmare transition

It was a terrible transition and we received little customer support. Our clients have rejected the software, people really hated the experience during the transition. I think maybe if you're starting fresh, it would be a good solution - but for an established business? Skip it. I'm going back to mangomint.

Pros

I was drawn in by the supposed "free" price and the integrations with Google and Facebook booking. I liked that my clients were able to buy packages online as well.

Cons

We are getting complaints from many clients about the amount of notifications they are receiving. One of our clients told us she received 4 reminders yesterday all within half an hour, and 2 today. Clients are also complaining that they are receiving excessive reminders about completing their intake forms through Fresha. Our clients also dislike the 4-digit verification necessary to charge a card...

Mary P.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Not Recommended if you want to receive your funds

Honestly, I could deal with the cons and find suitable alternatives because it was so easy to use. Analytics were great and my staff loved the system. The turning point occurred when I enrolled in their payment processing. I submitted all required information and received a message that everything had been verified. Payouts began the next day and were deposited into my bank account without issue. A...

Pros

Very easy and intuitive to implement and use on a daily basis.

Cons

Unable to create and send client intake forms or customize client confirmations or rescheduling of appointments, thank you’s, marketing texts etc.

Hey Mary, so sorry to see this review but pleased to see you're still using Shedul. I can see that you've passed all of the essential security checks so we can continue with regular payouts and payment processing. Verification checks are legal security requirements rather than Shedul's requirements but it's ultimately better to be safe. Now that you've passed, you can process payments as usual :) We're sorry it took longer than expected but we would appreciate it if you would update this review to reflect how you've used all of Shedul's features for the last 2 years and continue to do so. Thank you for all of your support and feedback

DB

Dee B.

Fantastic Fresha

Fresha has been great for my business, gives me more freedom to do other things

Pros

Superb Fresha plus package. Works great for my business and staff. Easy to navigate. Quick and easy booking clients in.

Cons

The additional time we put onto our appointments for changeover of clients, room clean etc. I wish this was a different colour. At a glance I have a client booked in fir a 45 min massage but it looks like it's a 60 min massage and I give them more time for less money as its my mistake. I did put a request in for this quite a while ago

mD

maria D.

Retail, 1-10 employees

why haven't I used this sooner

I had previously paid a fortune for salon software via a large uk company so when that expired I didn't feel as a small salon I could justify the ongoing costs. I came across this online whilst researching my options and thought` at first it was too good to be true.... whats the catch? went ahead and downloaded and am amazed with the superb standard and professionalism that comes with this software....

Pros

zero cost totally user friendly easy to install, use and train others in online booking system excellent can use everywhere as its cloud based (excellent for late night social media appt requests) Excellent customer service response (email) able to use ipad, much more profesional

Cons

I didn't find this sooner would like the ability to hold more information such as previous skin tests, colours used etc thats easily displayed when booking an appointment.

CF

Clancy F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Fresha helped my business grow.

schedule has helped me build my business from day one. When I decided to start my own hairdressing business on my own I was looking for a reliable booking system, I found a lot of expensive systems online. I came across fresha, it was free unless you want to upgrade to fresha+ and even then it's still by far the cheapest I have come across to date that is easy to adapt to.

Pros

I love that fresha sends will send an automatic text message/ email to clients prior to their appointment. Very easy to navigate, the software does almost everything for you. So convenient. The support team are great, at anytime if I need assistance they are very efficient in their response time and helpful information every time. I would highly recommend this for anybody staying a new business as I did. Would never look back.

Cons

Every day I am still learning new things about fresha as I find time to navigate around and try new things. I can't really fault this service. I am somebody who naturally finds difficulty when learning new technology.

SS

Sandra S.

Very happy

Pros

I like here everything. Easy to use. Organised clients and me too. I love the app

Cons

No app , but it's fine, used to have like it is

AS

Angela S.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Fabulous!!!

I love it!!!

Pros

I absolutely love this software! The customer service is so kind and helpful!! I really appreciate all they do to make sure I have what I need and I can do whatever’s necessary to have my business run smoothly. Especially through this time of need!!

Cons

The only thing I had an issue with was the processing time. I can’t quite figure out how to make it give me that 1/2hr between services...

BM

Billi M.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Absolutely the best booking system available

Absolutely love it

Pros

This product is super easy to use, Client friendly.

Cons

It’s a little bit behind updates and upgrading technology and systems

CV

Cornelia V.

Best Replacement of Salon Iris

I can say WOW!!! I love the opportunity to have such great addition to my business tools. Thank you!

Pros

Looks much clean and performance is much better than Salon Iris. Also, I love that I can use in my Samsung Tablet and be mobile if I need. Overall, I love this software and consider for my daily use. Great tech support and better documentation made for peoples that are from "different galaxy".

Cons

Like anything else, AT THIS TIME (I understand that in USA it was just launched), are few cons: - You have to send to customer service the Excel clients file to be added. Probably is security reason, I do not know. - Because, not all the countries receive same future apps pushup in the same time, USA have to wait little longer. That's OK, we love them anyway.

MD

Misty D.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

The best I have ever used!

We love it all!!! We are very happy with shedul and everything about it.

Pros

Shedul makes our lives do much easier at salon, we love this software since day one. It's easy to use, the app is wonderful as well.

Cons

We have no completes. We have used others and hated them, but not shedul. Everyone at the salon uses this daily.

Tb

Tara baker B.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great response time very impressed!

So happy couldn’t be without it

Pros

Easy to use , any questions I need answering with minutes

Cons

I like it all, very happy can’t think of anything bad to say

Free Salon Software

Overall I'd recommend Shedul to new salon owners because its free and has the basic tools to get the job done.

Pros

As a new salon owner, my mother was looking for software to managed her clients for her Salon Business. We purchased the salon from a new owner who already was using Shedul to manage his clients so we continued to use. I must see, this is the best free software you can you use for salons and service businesses. The platform is easy to use with a clean UI. My favorite part is that you can generate text messages and email reminders to clients when they book or confirm a new appointment. You can manage multiple employees as well with their own schedule and allocated hours. They even offer free online booking for the entire company.

Cons

They notifications they can generate lack the ability to apply custom rules to the software. For example you can't say, send a notification to clients who haven't booked in x amount of days. Also, because this is free software, the support is lacking. They are quick but when you have a client in the chair or at the counter ready to book, you have to email them to get support which is a down side.

PC

Patricia C.

1-10 employees

Pinch me ! Am I dreaming? This is software is amazing and has great support from all staff.

This product is all I need to run my small business. I trialed many hair salon appointment software, I could never justify paying the high price for a software that was either complicated or did not meet all my needs. Sometimes cash flow is a little tight, I did not want to commit paying a monthly payment for software. I was a little skeptical at the beginning about Shedul being free. But I have...

Pros

I love this software mostly for it's free services and Shedul staff are incredibly helpful.

Cons

I love everything about this software. I can't think of anything bad to say. Keep up the good work Shedul staff.