All categories

Fresha Reviews

1,217 reviews

The best I ever used

Great !

Pros

Very easy to use, I can add all my services in my way!

Cons

So far none! It has everything I needed!

I needed an appointment booking tool for our spa charity events & found this great software. Perfect

Pros

It is so easy to use (perfect when some of us are not very computer orientated), very practical with setting up the different therapists to their service/times/days etc. The online bookings were so easy to set up, the stats with the payments & products sold are very practical. The client's info is easy to enter.. it simply worked perfectly for us, keeping things very clear & simple.

Cons

I had a few questions for different things to set up, but all those questions were answered by mail within 24h, so nothing really.

Amazing; powerful

It's free. It's amazing. It's fast. They respond to your emails! I searcher for over a month trying to find hte best one

Pros

Has more features then any other competitor. Free SMS reminders. That's big

Cons

Missing a few features. Not many

Schedule.com Software is Awesome!!

Amazing, awesome and worth it!!

Pros

I love the fact that it is so user friendly and easy to navigate. The fact that all the set up is done for you is a bonus!! The team is so friendly and helpful. You can’t go wrong with this team!!

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like so far! This product is awesome

LOVE Shedul!!

Pros

Easy to navigate, its fast, user friendly, tons of features that even apps I paid $30 a month for didn't have, free, doesn't freeze up on me

Cons

Brilliant App and so easy to use.

I have tried other free booking apps and I have to say that this one blew me away. It was so easy to set up and does exactly what it should do. I struggled before with other apps (crashing or not taking bookings etc) but I have not had any issues with Shedul. I have attached it to my FaceBook and my website. Much better than some of the other booking apps out there. Definitely recommend to others and I still can't believe that it is FREE.

Book appointments easily

Pros

It is easy to make salon appointments using this software and also allows users to keep track of their daily activities and notifications. It also manages taxes, POS transactions and invoices.

Cons

Every thing about this app is great and it is very user friendly. I don't think there's anything about the app that I don't like.

Best salon software I have EVER used!

PROS - everything!!! This software actually have everything you need, I've been looking for MONTHS AND MONTHS at every software available, and just could not find a software that would just do everything for me and my business.. The support team from this software are amazing, they are ALL so helpful, and respond to all your questions and answers super quick! LOVE LOVE LOVE Shedul CONS - I actually don't have anything negative to say about this software..

The perfect solution!

I have just started using Shedul but I have signed up for several free trials trying to eliminate what program might work best for me and I always come back to this one. It is so easy to use and set up and in all honesty it is beautiful. Customer service replied promptly to my question and best part is that they intend on adding a tips option in a months time. I highly recommend this product to anyone, it is light years better than any other program on the market.

Best software

Pros

Shedul is easy to use and I recommend it no problem. I love how it sends a text message to clients reminding them of their appointments.

Great Software !!

Great Team , creative , good listening to client needs . one of the best software . we have certainly make a right choice of fully switched to Shedul with more than 14 branches across the UAE. Professional and well experience team who knows the market as what we are looking for . likes all features listed , make things easy and now we can seat back as just to touch the right buttons for any report as needed . Keep it up and make the best !

Cons

Best and most comprehensive solution available in the market

Integration of the application and it's implementation has been a truly seamless and amazingly intuitive. While it does not require advanced programing skills developers with expertise and experience can fully appreciate it's features and functions that allow you to launch the interface within hours of first introduction to the Shedul software platform. Further more their personalized approach to support can serve as an example to others in industry.

Amazing, Easy and Friendly to use

Pros

The fact that I have everything together and organized. Very helpful for my nail salon also it's easy to understand and explain to others.

Cons

Very easy to use. Has all the features you would need

Pros

How easy it is to use. Everything is one click. The calendar is user friendly. It's detailed and has lots of options to personalize

Highly pleased

I was moving from a commission salon to booth rent after 12 years of doing hair and using a receptionist. I know it would be a big change, so I needed a scheduling system that was simple enough for one person to be on, but still had advanced functions on it. I LOVE Shedul! It's easy, accessible and user friendly. If I could make ONE change, it would be to have an app for when I'm not on my computer. Other than that, I'm highly pleased!!!

*****RAVVVVVING Fan!!! ***** LOOOOVVVeee it!!! ******

May I just say a big thank you to the guys who created this. Its such a big help, I run a beauty school and we have quite a few girls who are working from home or starting their salon business, and this is perfect for me to teach them how to leverage their time and efficiency using a booking system. In the past I have suggested iPad apps, but they are not as sophisticated at this software. Love it!! Paola Troisi Principal, BellDonLaqua Istituto

Such an easy system!

We have found this system to be easy to navigate and use. The Support Team are second to none and no matter what the enquiry or how small, they respond within a day - something we have never experienced with other system support teams - so a big thank you to them all!!

Cons

Hey Richard thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

You got to see it to believe it, the team at Shedul have come up with a brilliant product!!

Pros

Everything!! There is nothing that the software does not have. Overall a brilliant effort..and offered free to us for life!!!

Cons

Not being techy at all this product has made it super easy to set up and customise to my needs.

Pros

The fact that is super easy and super friendly to set up and use. That you can slot it into facebook and other websites and emails.

Can't live without it!

I have been using this system for over a year now, while it's ease of use is amazing, the constant updates and new features the scheduling team introduces is amazing. They listen to their customers and act upon it to meet our needs, don't think twice! Worth the download!

Cons

Hey Gabbi thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

Shedul calendar

Great experience really good and easy to use product, some really good features, very helpful, and nice emails to see how i was getting on

Pros

so simple and easy to use great features

Best Shedul EVER!!!

I have been searching for software that best suites my salon needs, and this exceeds my expectations! Although I'm not using the online booking feature as of yet, I'm enjoying being able to review and schedule appointments even when I'm not in the salon. Now I can see what my next work day entails...the features are amazing and as I familiarize myself with this software, I hope to be using it full swing at the start of the new year!

Just Awesome!

I've come across this software while looking for a salon management solution for my hair studio. I just adore the clean and modern design, as well as the user friendly interface. Honestly, I was trying to find something I don't like, but to no avail!!! I am just in love with Shedul. I've talked to their customer support and they are top of the notch. They even told me they are developing additional features which will be very useful to us users. Yay!

Nothing but amazing

Great software, helped me a lot to organize my salon, and have it a professional view inn front of my customers specially with the easy way to connect it with Facebook, nothing more easy than that.... Again and again, thanks shedul team, I do feel like one of your team.

Cons

Hey Layali thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

Fantastic software

Pros

It's easy to navigate, very straight forward and easy to pick up. Being that I am a small home salon it is nice that there is a software like this that can do all these amazing features and for no cost. I love how there is the time periods that can be blocked out after for processing etc makes things easier when viewing the screen.

Cons

Nothing as yet, maybe one day it can be turned into and app for IPad's but I don't think that is a big deal as I can use it anywhere I go.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.