Fresha Logo
Fresha

Online booking platform for beauty and wellness businesses.

visit website

Fresha Reviews - Page 4

1,293 reviews

PC

Patricia C.

1-10 employees

Pinch me ! Am I dreaming? This is software is amazing and has great support from all staff.

This product is all I need to run my small business. I trialed many hair salon appointment software, I could never justify paying the high price for a software that was either complicated or did not meet all my needs. Sometimes cash flow is a little tight, I did not want to commit paying a monthly payment for software. I was a little skeptical at the beginning about Shedul being free. But I have...

Pros

I love this software mostly for it's free services and Shedul staff are incredibly helpful.

Cons

I love everything about this software. I can't think of anything bad to say. Keep up the good work Shedul staff.

SB

Shamiran B.

Love this software

Love it very much because it does allow clients to put credit card, book online, get email and text notifications and follow up texts/ emails.

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to use and has great features.

Cons

Unable to create photos for treatment, consents, or specific see history of treatments notes without going to actual past appointment.

LM

Lexi M.

Absolutely Stunning!!

We are a small makeup studio in a small town. We used to write all of our appointments in a physical appointment book (prehistoric I know). But once my boss hired me (her first and only employee) the faults of our system became apparent. We fell upon Shedul and we could have never guessed on the things we were missing out on! The system was so easy for me to learn and to teach to my boss, and I have...

Michelle S.

1-10 employees

Fantastic Customer Service!

I had honestly spent hours, looking for affordable online Salon Software options. I came across Shedul and the fact that it was free was a BIG concern. I wrote to the team and asked how they could give ALL this and not have a monthly charge? I liked the speedy response and honesty. Who wouldn't like to create their own program? Well, that is exactly what we are able to do. Share my ideas for consideration...

Pros

It's FREE! A company that values the input of the professional's it is later going to make money from. Being able to make suggestions and vote on other submitted ideas. The speedy response is great

Cons

Are there any? Yes, there is one, there are no Salon or Spa related professions listed in the drop-down menu, in the 'Tell us about yourself' - I'm not sure if I personally like the heading, 'Personal Service', It is as wide as it is vague.

LS

Lushane S.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Just what I was looking for!!

Shedul has helped me to put all my bookings in one place with the added bonus of communicating with my clients. It not only presents a professional edge but also adds friendly touches that support good customer relationships. In terms of working with Shedul, from the onset they are professional yet friendly and supportive- which is perfect.

Pros

I’ve searched high and low for a Salon Booking System that did everything I wanted it to do- and Shedul is just that! It’s easy to use and the features are amazing! I love how it sends clients booking confirmations (via email) and text reminders and thank you’s. My current clients are already impressed! As a new small business owner it also helps that the system is available for free, but what it brings to the business is priceless! Thank you Shedul!

Cons

To be honest there is nothing I can say as a con at the moment. The only thing I can say is I just needed some time to learn how to navigate and use it with confidence- but this would go for any new system! Because Shedul is so user friendly it hasn’t taken me long at all. Also the friendly team have already sent emails to offer any help if needed!

LL

Lorraine L.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Great appointment system

This has been a great system for us, now that you can do all the consultation forms online as well it saves so much more time in clinic and integrates in to our website and app perfectly

Pros

It’s very easy to use, you can pull reports easily and see revenue at a glance, clients can book online themselves and fill out all the consultation forms before they come in which saves time in the clinic and contactless as we don’t need to get them to sign when they come in, they also register their card details prior to appointment which makes this contactless too which is very important under the current circumstances

Cons

Would like when a client books for all fields to be mandatory when filling in details.. i.e D.O.B, address, post code etc..

GZ

Gali Z.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Fresha is GREAT!

Pros

I like how easy the app is to use, and mostly I love that the customer service is extremely quick and helpful. They have a very quick response rate and they are so nice and supportive!

Cons

I would of loved if I was able to sync my Fresha calendar with my Outlook calendar. They said this feature isn't available yet but that they've gotten this feedback before and they will probably add it eventually.

Thanks for the amazing feedback Gali. You'll be happy to hear that syncing with other calendars is now possible. We love hearing from our partners on how we can improve Fresha. We've got a ton more more functionality coming soon! Reach back out to us and share any other great ideas you'd love to have us build!

SV

Sandra V.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Amazingly easy and can't believe all you get for free!

Productivity because it is so easy. And obviously because it is free I am always looking for ways to save for my business. Aren't we all???

Pros

I must say this is by far the best software I have ever used. And best part is that it is totally FREE. I have owned a wellness clinic for 11 years and have paid through the roof for certain features such as online booking and email/text reminders. This year I sold my business and starting working from home part time so I was looking for a software that wasn't so complicated and most importantly wasn't...

Cons

The only thing I wish shedul could do in the near future would be to add a logo to the receipts. This would help customize the receipts a little more.

EJ

Emma J.

Love Shedul!!!

My experience has been wonderful. Shedul has provided everything I need and more for my business. I am eternally grateful for the use of such an amazing app! Thank you so much guys! I recommend Shedul in groups and forums I am in every day.

Pros

It’s is so simple to use, very user friendly. There are so many fantastic features that have been added in the year that I have used it. If I’m ever unsure about anything, I email [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and always receive a quick and comprehensive reply. It works out my sales for me, making my accounting so much easier.

Cons

Nothing. I love it! If there has ever been anything I’m unsure about, I have contacted them and they have given me guidance.

Michelle S.

My clients love it!

Clients love to schedule 24 hours a day, by linking it to my website new clients can easily book appointments anytime!

Pros

Very easy to use, can book without credit card. easy to set up as a small business

Cons

Nothing I've loved every part of using this for my business

NR

Narelle R.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

poor customer service - actually NO customer service

Frustrating and dissapointing.

Pros

its easy to use and free and at the time I was lucky enough to get a response from someone when I made enquiries, however a couple of years down the track and you get zero support and zero response.

Cons

its slow and when its not working you cannot get hold of ANYONE to help you. No contact number, no tech support, no virtual assistant just send an email and wait for NOBODY to respond to you while your clients cant book online and your business loses money by the second. Frustrating. I would rather pay for a platform that can actually assist you rather than a free one that leaves you hanging.

Hi Narelle, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience with Fresha. We're glad to hear you find our software simple and easy to use. We're sorry to hear you're unhappy about the support you have received. Our Help Centre is packed full of handy help guides and useful tips that may provide a quick resolution to your query. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, our Partner support team is available to answer your queries via email 24/7, including holidays. Our response time can vary during busy periods, but we aim to respond to every query we receive within 24 hours. If there's anything else we can help you with, get in touch at hello@fresha.com and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. - Team Fresha

KS

Karen S.

Best Salon Software

Increase in new clients, sustainability, clients love the app too

Pros

The ease of setting it up and regular updates with new features. Always improving the system

Cons

To be honest nothing really it’s been the best change in my business

AG

Angela G.

User friendly, smart and professional. We'd be lost without Shedul

We opened our laser treatment clinic very recently, and right from the planning stages had discussed the importance of having an easy, straightforward online booking system that the clients could use remotely, and that we could use in the clinic. We'd done a little research and found some online systems, but they were either very expensive, very complicated or both! Just as we were about to open,...

TD

Tiffany D.

Love this software

Absolutely amazing

Pros

Absolutely love the customer service you get when you sign up. Literally every single question I have had was answered within 24 hours or less. They are incredibly helpful and will do whatever you need to get things resolved.

Cons

There are some options that are not available yet, but they are coming. They assured me I would know when they roll out. I am new in setting up so I’m not quite ready to dive into marketing so that wasn’t a rush for me.

LB

Lee B.

They really listen to your needs! The add different applications to keep it simple...

Pros

I love that as you find a new need, they will bring it to everyone's attention and "vote". I've been with them from the start, and they just keep getting better! I used several since 1999 and love that it's cloud based. If you forget your iPad you can just check your phone. And the best, you change on one, It automatically updates on all your devices

Cons

So far nothing, they keep updating all the time. Maybe more note taking from calendar...ability to place more pictures.

Hey Lee thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

LL

Laura Lee C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Loving this system

It took awhile for me to go the route of online booking. Once I did, I paid for a different system. Huge mistake, everything went crazy with my bookings. After that I was very skeptical about getting into another one. My clients were liking the idea of being able to book at their convenience. So I decided to try Shedul out. Free, what can it harm? I paid for a mess of one. Best scheduling system I've used! The help line is like no other. Always asking people's suggestions to improve it. I am extremely pleased. I have it on my website & facebook. My clients always comment how they love it. All the girls have their schedule on their phones. It just fabulous. Thank you Shedul team for this opportunity and turning a doubtful client into a loyal one

Pros

Clients booking with ease. Also its functionality

Cons

I haven't found an issue with it so far. Looking forward to all that shedul is working on to improve this system

DT

Darla T.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Could not work without this Software

It has helped my productivity in so many areas as a stylist, as a salon owner in the bookkeeping aspect...I love it!

Pros

I love being able to check my schedule/appointments where ever I am at, from any device (phone, iPad or computer). I like being able to see stats and reports. I like tracking inventory with it. i love being able to book clients' repeating appointments and ease of rescheduling. i guess i just love EVERYTHING about it!

Cons

would like ability to add Booth-rent stylists to software for their appointments.

CF

Corlette F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Easy to use platform & freindly staff!

Pros

The set-up of the platform was easy to follow and afterwards easy to use. Layout of the site (desktop & mobile) are both easy to understand and use. Received an email a few days after I started using Fresha to find out if all was in order, and received a prompt and friendly response on my answer.

Cons

So far there is nothing on the platform that I do not like.

CC

Capri C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Easy to use with great customer support

Shedul offers my business a complete package with automated text messages and emails, complete flexibility over how its set up and allowing my clients to book themselves appointments. I have looked at other programs over the last year but non of them have the complete package like Shedul. I recommend this to all my colleagues and friends who need such a system.

Pros

I find this software easy to use and my clients love it. The new booking links have really made the software a lot more professional and i cant wait for the new integration payment function to come online.

Cons

With the recent improvements there is nothing I do not like about this software

Malary S.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Good value and Affordable Scheduling Software

Overall, my experience has been okay. I had used better scheduling apps but it is a very seamless experience for my clients, just not one on my end. That being said, it still does the basic functions and has all the features needed to run an appointment-based business. Once you get the hang of it, it becomes easier to use.

Pros

I like the price and rates of this software. It is much cheaper than other softwares and it is a great option for beginner beauticians as well as smaller salon teams.

Cons

I least liked the calendar and initial set up of the app. It is very time consuming because it is not seamless when you first set it up. What I did not like about the calendar was it is hard to set up hours on specific days or adjust your schedule.

LC

L.Cristina C.

Love it because is easy to set up and use

I use it since October 2015 and works great for me. I am an aesthetician and own a full cosmetology shop. For credit card payments I use square. Works perfect in the phone, ipad and computer. I think that is wonderful for hair stylists too. Very easy to set up, to note info about clients, to communicate with your team (and schedule appointments without overlapping your employees or miss their availability) and to confirm appointments and send reminders to clients, reports, inventory and more

Pros

Free, online schedule, reminders for clients and notifications for staff, versatile for any kind of services in beauty industry, possibility to insert your own vouchers, gift cards, payments type that may be combined, tax automatically calculated for products, inventory...lots of beautiful feature that improve with the needs of every user that asks

LS

Lindsay S.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Thorough, easy and FREE!

Pros

This software is FREE, and it is way more thorough than 3 other paid scheduling programs that I've tried. Their web app was great, very quick and very simple. Their actual app is now launched and it keeps getting better!! They link with Fresha which allows clients to book online and make an account for east appointment management. All of my clients navigate it easily.

Cons

Their client notes section needs revamping. In the current section for notes within a client's profile, it's just one space to write continuous notes. I suggest having a dedicated section to notes with tabs (allergies, formula, general, important notes, etc.) per client. I write notes every single day on clients for updates and need more organization.

AS

Antionette S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Thank you so much. I love your app! Thank you so much for having all this for free. I have a very sm

I get the professional look without the professional price. I hardly get clients just because Im not pushing my business that much and it doesn't make sense for me to pay. I massage for fun and love. Not really for profit.

Pros

The fact that it's low cost and its as efficient and effective as it is! With awesome customer service.

Cons

Some restrictions with pricing and products. Being a massage therapist it changes. I can not give specifics at the moment but you can expect some limitations. With the specials that I want to give and keep and not let the clients book the wrong one that's where I experience some difficulty.

DF

Daniel F.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Love this Software! So much value for next to nothing!

It saves me a fortune, with every other scheduling software it too expensive for an independent operator

Pros

Works as it says. Appointment reminders to clients about their appointments is reliable. It is ideal for independent stylists! Easy for clients to use, my clients, tell me how they like that reminder. The only thing I would say is that I would love for it to send me as the technician a reminder about appointments...

Cons

Can't merge duplicate Clients and information... and I have tried everything they said to do. and I still get dup's

LM

Laura M.

Very user friendly for both business owner and clients. Great software support!

Pros

The features that I like the most include the cost, that I can link it to my Facebook page and website allowing clients to easily book online 24/7, that I can have multiple staff and locations in one system, the software support is fast and friendly, and I can review days/weeks/months at a glance on the home page.

Cons

I would like to be able to market to current clients via their email addresses, thereby increasing current client returns. I would also like for clients to have the option to include a review after they have had services or bought product.