All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Fresha Reviews

1,217 reviews

AMAZING

This software is so easy to use! It has made my day to day operating so much easier. I have saved so much time alone with the automated appointment reminders that I can now handle my time with clients without any hiccups. The tech guys (big shoutout to Alex!) who took the time to explain everything to me in a way I could understand. 10/10. Keep it up! :)

Cons

All I needed in one program and free!

Pros

This program is everything I need and would normally cost me a small fortune as a small business. It's easy to use, and anything I don't know how to use seems to have a helpful, easy to follow video that will walk me through the process.

Cons

As someone who's grown in this technology savvy world I just worry the information being on a platform online may mean that sensitive info could be leaked somehow.

Great software, great customer support

I have been using Shedul for 5 month after trying a few very popular salon software. Shedul is very easy to use, I didn't have to spent too long to explain my staff how to use. Some more facilities added since I started, Great customer support, they listen you and find a instant solution. I am very happy to find Shedul, will be long term partnership.

I just Love it!

I was very hesitant to switch from an appt book to an online system but now wish I had done it years ago! Having a live booking option for clients saves me so much time as well!

Cons

Hey Penny thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

Wow! Everything I need

If you're not using this yet, you have to ask yourself why not. This site has everything I need and it's FREE! They listen to your needs and work diligently to make it happen. My clients love that they get text reminders. This site does everything all those expensive sites do. I'm so happy with Shedul.com and recommend it to all my stylist friends.

Amazing !!

I use shedul for my work in Dubai and my salon back home in the uk and I find it amazing. It makes my life so simple and easy and makes my clients life easier too. I wouldn't use any other system for my bookings. Justyne has been amazing and is on call 24 hours if i have any questions or queries. I couldn't ask for a better support system.

Cons

At last, salon software that actually works!!

Thank you for revolutionising my salon with your fantastic software. I am using it now for the past 2 months and have found it incredible. What's most exciting is your continued development of the software and the way you allow the users to influence that development. I have no problem referring your business to anyone who will listen.

Wow Fantastic

The ease of transition from my old software to this new program was so simple. The customer feedback is impressive and fast. The system is still in its early stages so there is no client response to the SMS at this stage and no colour coding of services. But a very efficient and good system. Easy to use. Highly recommend it.

Cons

This is by far the best!!

This appointment system is amazingly good, easy to use, has great features and the best part it's completely FREE. I would recommend everyone to use it. 10/10

Cons

Hey Samantha thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

This is a great product. Can't believe its free. It helps clients keep on top of their appointment

It has automated my bookings so clients can get reminders etc without me having to go through loads of emails.

Pros

Straightforward to use and the customer service is really good. They explained to me exactly how to do what I want to do and sent loads of videos for me to watch.

Cons

I would like to be able to have a buffer around appointments. This may be possible as everything else it but I don't know how to do it yet.

Great product, great company

From a set up point of view, it's super easy

Pros

My lovely client needed a way for customers to book appointments at her aesthetics clinic safely and securely from her new website. Schedul was the perfect fit. I am now implementing the system on another beauty clinics site. The customer service it l is truly epic. They reply in minutes and nothing is too much trouble.

Cons

Nothing so far. Everything works as it should

The Best software EVER!!!

It is amazing to work With this software. I have been using it for about 5 months now and I cant get enough of it. They are always upgrating everything and they really care about the users. Our feedback is always Heard and put to work. I still cannot believe it's free.....FREE!!!!! Keep up the good work guys! You are awesome!!

Great tool

Shedul is such an easy and simple to use tool for my busines. I especially love that it sends text and email reminders to my clients without any work on my part!

Cons

Hey Natalie thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

TOP SOFTWARE

This software is very user friendly. Very quick to get into the grasp of it. Very thorough. The Customer service team is very reactive and are opened to new suggestions. Thank you very much for helping small companies in starting up with their business. I am grateful. All the best to the Shedul Team. Thumb up for the hard work.

Cons

Best free software available by far

No issues after one month....everything is so fast and simple.....extremely good layout and fantastic online support...would honestly recommended to anyone....

Cons

Hey Adam thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

So easy and user friendly. Gives you everything you need to have a successful schedule book

I would recommend Shedul to anyone trying to use a useful software for their salon. As a matter of fact, I did and they are using it as well.

Pros

Easy, efficient, free. Itemizes cash, check, credit for easy tracking. I love that you can drag an appointment from one spot to another with ease.

Cons

No customer service to speak to, can't seem to put color and haircut under one service. When booking online you have to be aware of the color being booked before finish time.

Best Ever !!

I have searched high and low for a program to make bookings and have all my costs in one place and finally I came across schedul! Absolutely amazing !!!

Cons

Hey Danielle thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

Top Notch - Easy To Use - Feature Rich and FREE!!

Shedul is one of the MOST Amazing Scheduling and Invoicing tools out there. I LOVE the automated SMS/Email Reminders, the Integrated Invoicing, Sales Reports and Exporting Features. The Tech support team is courteous and responsive, as well. Thank GOD for the great developers at Shedul - they are a blessing to small business !

Cons

Great product in the making

We have been working with Shedul for about a year now and they have come a long way to improve the functionality and the features. This is a work in progress that requires a lot of patience. However, the dedication of the team and their focus on creating a user friendly software makes it definitely worth the waiting...

Massage Therapist Clinic

I just started using Shedul.com for my clinic and have found it incredibly user friendly, not only for myself, but also for clients who are booking online. The layout is simple and efficient and the customer service very helpful. I love that it's mobile friendly AND has email/SMS notifications for client's appointments!

Simple and easy to use

After changing from different software shedul is simple, works perfectly from a mobile device so you can do easy adjustments from your mobile. The team are constantly working to put suggestions into action. I find this server much simpler but has everything you need to do online bookings and have your appointment book were ever you are.

Great salon scheduling service

I have been playing around with this scheduling service for the last few months and any questions that I have always get answerd by customer support. they have been very friendly, very helpful and have even added features that I feel could help my salon. There are features that only paif for apps offer. very satisfied!!!

Amazing product

Amazing product, easy to use and the staff are very helpful with any questions that i may have, will highly recommend to anyone :) added bond is that its free which is perfect

Cons

Hey Shanae thank you so much for the review!! Can you verify your email address with capterra, so that your review can be displayed? Thanks again! :-)

Out Standing system

The System is outstanding we have used SHEDUL form day one and it has grown and developed with us , it meets 95% of our needs and when it does not i make a request for feature and they generally have it in the pipeline or look to a solution, there customer service is so prompt it really is a solid partner for us as a new business

Truly the best!

Shedul is 100% user friendly and really makes my work life so much easier. I love it and so do my clients! Online scheduling integrates perfectly with my website and we continually get comments on how easy it is for our clients to book their own appointments. Nothing better than software that works for you!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.