Fresha Logo
Fresha

Online booking platform for beauty and wellness businesses.

visit website

Fresha Reviews - Page 5

1,288 reviews

JN

Jessica N.

Excellent Customer Service

Love them! Easy to use, great layout and great customer service

Pros

I have emailed the Shedul/Fresha team with my concerns and in less than 24hrs i get good feedback and solutions. Excellent customer service. They really care. I highly recommend using this app.

Cons

They are still developing their services available but still worth it.

LJ

Lindsey J.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Fresher is easy to use as a first time business and complex enough for larger businesses.

Really super with no issues or complaints. Would recommend to any first time business owners.

Pros

I like that you can have as many employees as you need on the system and the booking in regard to this is super easy and straightforward with no mistakes. Details are stored carefully and the customer has two points of contact, both the fresher team and the business using fresher. It's completely safe and easy for all ages to use with perfect reminders to clients. The review system is also great with customers being able to check you out properly.

Cons

The price of the new client fee, this is fairly high but obviously is only a 1 time payment.

GW

Gail W.

An absolute breeze, especially when compared to my previous salon software!

Pros

It's intuitive - no long winded training needed. Does pretty much everything my old software did but easier and in a better format. Reporting features are easier to see and access. It's easier for me to designate who has access to what and at what level in the business. Multi site function. Ability to see what's happening at any time, 24/7 in either salon. Ability to respond very quickly to...

MA

Mickey A.

Shedul was free

Terrible experience! They started charging when I inquired about it. I emailed and got it stopped. Then they started charging me again without my knowledge. It took several days and emails fighting it. I don’t take credit cards so I don’t need the extra service. I had to dispute it on my credit card company. I stopped using them. I want Shedul back

Pros

I liked it pretty much. I figured out most of how it worked. I like have online for everyone to see and book

Cons

IT wouldn’t let me put enough time between massages when customers booked online. They messed up my prices and I had to do a couple of massages for half the price. I had to go in and change it back. Can only correspond by email.

JA

Jessica A.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Great customer service, great platform to work on .

Excellent highly recommend

Pros

Customer service response rate and it’s free and easy to use

Cons

Nothing . Would like to use marketing emails

LM

Lee-Martin M.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Amazing software. And its FREE!!

Amazing product and completely free. It has given me the flexibility that other -paid for- booking systems just didn't offer. It's a feat of programming genius and all for the amazing cost of £0.00. The support staff have been fast and efficient. If you haven't already tried Shedul, GET IT NOW! :)

Pros

We have tried several booking systems to run our clinic booking requirements and none have done everything we needed it to do. I came across Shedul however, I ignored it at first as I was dubious about Free software that claimed to do everything Shedul does. I regret that decision now as I have wasted time and resources with other inferior systems. Shedul is by far the best for our organisation and is absolutely free. I cannot recommend this software highly enough, the support has been fast and easy to follow and the upcoming online payment portal for customers sounds very handy. Do yourself a favour, do not discount this Free software before giving it a try.

Cons

The payment system is not up and running just yet, however the info I have received about t sounds like it will be worth the wait. If it works as advised, it will far surpass other -paid for-booking systems with.

SM

Shanice M.

Cosmetics, self-employed

I reccomend this service to everyone

Thank you shedul for making my booking experience with clients a professional and straightforward one. As a lot of my customers have explained, this system is idiot proof, anyone can use it even people that are not great with technology, straightforward and no messing around

Pros

I love the ease of bookings, clients find it extremely easy, it's an attractive booking site, if it is eveb possible for a booking system to be attractive! But easy to navigate and has increased my business bookings by na incredible amount.

Cons

The only bad part, this is the part that holds the entire system back is not being able to take booking fees directly through the system, I understand the data protection and software behind this is very complex but its sadly the reason I am leaving this system and will hopefully be back once that feature has been ruled out and is working

Dawn M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Can’t do business without them!

I’ve had a few hiccups along the way but Schedul has been very helpful the whole time!! It’s neat that as my business grows so do they. I feel like I have a personal team!

Pros

I have been using this software from the very beginning and love how it’s grown. It’s so EASY for my clients to book, for me to stay organized and one of the best things is the automatic setup for reminders etc to clients.

Cons

If I have any issues, customer service is so incredibly helpful and quick. No cons really for me.

DW

Damian W.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Your on a winner with Shedul

Moved 3 businesses from paper and app diaries over to Shedul streamlining processes and allowing great visibility of all aspects of the data to day management. Empowers staff to better manage their time and gives owners peace of mind being able to see what they are doing. The reporting easily lets me see what the trends are and at a glance I can see who are my star performers as well as the best selling services and products. Love it.

Pros

1. It's free, 2. It doesn't have any in app advertisements, 3. Export your data to the CSV template and team Shedul will import it for you, 4. Does away with cumbersome local databases and moves you to the cloud, 5. Allows you and your team to access you Shedul from anywhere, 6. Has great permission levels allowing you to setup who can do what, 7. Powerful in app reporting models allowing you to keep track of daily/weekly/yearly income streams, with plenty of report types to see the trends of your business, 8. Nothing else out there does what this does!

Cons

No cons, team Shedul are always developing and look for your suggestions. As time goes by more functions are incorporated as well and new types of business services. Remember it is free and the team do a great job keeping everything up to date.

JM

Judith M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

You need this software

Fresha have been fantastic and have helped with any minor issues in setting up our on line booking system . However it was an easy set up and I am so glad we did it .

Pros

Easy to set up , easy to use , so many benefits from keeping track of staff rotas to the perfect client booking system .

Cons

We have not found any faults with this system.

MM

Marie M.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Amazing

Excellent , communication is key

Pros

Love the fact that you can control your bookings from anywhere from any device.. love all the features and benefits .. and love the new e mail blasts .. excellent

Cons

The fact that you have to pay a percentage of service when booking online

JD

Johnny D.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Using this system in a Salon!

Pros

We have been using Schedul well over a year now! For a free App, I am shocked at the functionality and performance! It has never let us down and easy very easy to navigate in regards to making, chopping & changing appointments! It's also really good for keeping track of the girls productivity. The app also has a really great feature where it informs your customers before their appointments in advance! I can't rave about this system enough! Unfortunately there isn't an App (yet) so we just bookmark the site for ease of access.

Cons

Please refer to full review in the above box

AC

Anna C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

It’s such an obvious choice

We’ve used it and seen it grow. Adding more features. It’s easy to set up, and use.

Pros

It’s easy to use.sends confirmations of appointments and reminders to clients. Free or very reasonable to use depending on level. Saved us over £150 a month .

Cons

Client record cards perhaps , there’s not really anything I don’t like

MH

Melissa H.

Accounting, self-employed

Shedul is the way to go for your business

Amazing schedular for your business, so easy and great features! Would recommend anyone!

Pros

- easy to use and schedule appointments . I have used expensive apps such as mindbody and shedul is absolutely comparable and it’s free!! - clients can book online : there is a button for Facebook, Twitter and a link to give clients so they can book. - the site sends appointment reminders , notices and thank you.

Cons

I wish there was an actual app. It would be great to be able to send out mass emails through shedul. But they have made it easier to download your client list to formulate a client list. Lastly I wish they had a unpaid invoice reminder.

JW

Jocelyn W.

Environmental Services, self-employed

Fabulous

It's been amazing for my business and the ease of navigating around to set up or edit at any point.

Pros

I've been using Fresha plus for awhile for my home salon , its lovely and easy to use got impressive features also they are always improving or adding extra! Good value for money would highly recommend

Cons

Picture that can be added along to each service to give customers as idea visual looks professional. Hopefully this will be added soon. Google calendar Integration would be good along with extra colours for services.

TA

Tina A.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Best Salon Booking, Client Management & Reporting Software

Fantastic package! Always satisfied with its functionality and ease of access to information on stats, reports, marketing tools, online booking. My customers regularly give great feedback on ease of booking with Fresha

Pros

Super Practical and Encompassing Software that continues to surpass my expectations on so many levels!!!

Cons

Would like to see the ability personalise screens with salon logo and different colours etc

CL

Chanel L.

Self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

More successfu and proffesional l client communication

Pros

No miscommunication between me appointments and clients. Proffesional way of communication. Organising my life and see how moneymatters grow. I can see who has paid for services and if not i can send a pro invoice instead of personally calling is very convenient. I have no clients not showing up for a appointment!!!! Linked to fb and website and googlemabs jyst amazing. I dont have to answer my phone or explain things while im busy with a client. Everyone know they can book online and all info is givin on the app. I just paste the link on whatsapp and dont have to do anything else.

Cons

That i cant change the colours of my calander view like u want. I can be incorect but i miss the option where every service that is listed had a option where i could explain each of the eg manicure soak exfoilation scrub..... I like it when my clients book they can read about eash service ti understand what to expect so i dont have to explain what they are on the ohone. To avoid having to awser my phone.

SD

Shantal D.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Biggest fan for 2.5 years now!

I run my entire business from Shedul. Keeping track of all bookings, payments and income, staff hours, everything! Looking forward to clients being able to manage their own appointments, more time saving features!

Pros

The online booking feature saves me absolute hours of admin time! Love how you constantly update the system to suit your customers requests!

Cons

Sometimes the changes confuse me and I forget where to find certain reports etc but eventually get the hang of it. Looking forward to the payment intergrations.

JW

Jenny W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

The best assistant I could have and more

I absolutely love it. Recommended to everyone. The girls I rent chairs to have now got it too and one is not tech savvy at all. Doesn't know how to get on Facebook and not tech at all but finds it easy x

Pros

I am a new salon and keeping track of stock and retail sales is hard but having people message to book in at all times is a nightmare as I hate not to reply being so new my customers love it and so do I as they now do all the bookings I just check what I have in. It is so easy to keep track of sales and invoices. I live love love the voucher codes. Keeps track of everything making my account so much easier. Couldn't recommend this enough

Cons

I don't like how it doesn't take you to the day you are on when you log in. That would be handy rather than the day you got it. Having an option to add notes from each appointment would be great to. Something that pops up at the checkout would be good to add notes about that days service

SB

Sandra B.

I have been using Shedul for just over a year and I love it.

My clients find it easy booking online. It's a great software.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. It suits my needs. Great layout. The feedback from clients is that booking an appointment online is so easy and convenient, especially if they don't have the time to call the salon to book their next appointment.

Cons

I have tried the email appointment notification but it doesn't work. Everyone has a mobile phone I would like to be able to send my clients appointment confirmation via text. I have sent a request to the customer services asking for assistance with this task. I got a respond but instructions I got didn't work.

PS

Paula S.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

SHEDUL MAKES YOUR BUSINESS EASIER TO MANAGE

vouchers

Pros

What I love about the software, its versitile, its awsome, its customer friendly. The Shedul Team is very open for suggestions. I have a salon and spa and also cosmetology school and distrubuting company, as I am super busy this software allows me the comfort to use it for all my businesses. THANKS Shedul Team

Cons

I love everything about it. It has everything a business owner in the beauty industry will love

MB

Marco B.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Excellent

Clients can book online and make easy

Pros

Keep clean my service and it is very easy for my clients

Cons

Analytic need improve, is a personal idea

TS

Teresa S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

The product systems is brilliant

We used to hold all our products on excel and not really know what we had sold but now we have a great tool with inventory and stocks plus it handles all our commission for the therapists. We can just click on products and check out and add this to our clients bill plus send them an invoice and then it updates the stock. Fantastic!

Pros

Great spreadsheets from the products and appointments

Cons

The number of button presses is sometimes a bit much but not a problem

AE

Alex E.

Easy to use, great online booking for me as a hairstylist

Online booking appointment, with easy booking online.

Pros

My client can look at my schedule and book an appointment at any time. No need to stop to take a call to make an appointment. Most of my clients find it easy to schedule an appointment.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about this software. It made my life easier. It would be nice if I could process a credit card through this software. Also it would be nice if this software could be an app on apple devices or android.

SH

Sara H.

I have tried two other systems and this one is the best and user friendly.

Pros

The customer service is outstanding. There is an easy button to click on if you have questions or suggestions. They are quick to respond too. They are always looking for ways to improve and move with the times and pace of our industry. My clients really like the easy of online booking and the option for reminders. It is very compatible with surface pro and not just apple products ( but works great on my iPhone as well) I get emails for every improvement and easy to follow videos.

Cons

Double booking is being improved upon, so it is possible to double book on my end but not for clients online.