Fresha Logo
Fresha

Online booking platform for beauty and wellness businesses.

visit website

Fresha Reviews - Page 7

1,288 reviews

Dimitris C.

Retail, 11-50 employees

I run "Shedul" for my company www.digibeauty.eu and I am really impressed !

1) Well organized appointments in all my stories 2) The appointments' history of each client can be shared to all stores. That means that a client can visit anyone of our stores and the personnel knows immediatelly all the history of her appoitments. 3) Very good statistics

Pros

We have 5 stores in 3 cities and we can manage all our clients quick and efficiently ! I have in one screen all the appoitments from all stores and I can "track" them lively ! It is very simple and esay to use it ! It is really free !!! Support Team is always there to answer your questions !

LF

Lesley F.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

This program has everything!

I first found out about Shedul on a hairdressing facebook page, I was intrigued about what other professionals were saying about it and had a look myself. I could not believe how easy it was to use and couldn't wait to tell my fellow friends in business about it.

Pros

What doesn't it do??? It let's you create your working week calendar, create services with times and pricing, let's you enter you clients details so you can put them into your calendar, send them reminder text or emails, even send them a thank you text after their services, you can add discounts, you can see your total sales, appointment history. They have created a reports page to show you the earnings of each service, and you can even opt to let your clients book their appointments online. There are so many features to this program that are useful to business owners I have no hesitation recommending this to everyone, even the support team are amazing and will help you with any questions you might have.

Cons

Why didn't I know about this sooner? No cons what so ever!

RG

Robyn G.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Absolutely fantastic program. I love it. So easy to use. My clients love it too. No more no shows.

My business is much easier to manage now. No more huge appointment books on my desk. I can automatically schedule all my standing appointments for my clients for how often they want to come in. I can easily list my discounts, coupons, and my discount packages easily. I can see my sales, keep track of my payroll for each employee on a daily basis. Just so many wonderful options there are too many to list!!!

Pros

I love the text reminders that are sent to my clients and they love it too!!! But it is so easy to use and if you have a problem the customer service is amazing!!!! I also love that I can acces it from my phone and that my employees can also access their schedules from their phones. Another plus is that I can even access it from my computer at home.

1,001-5,000 employees

Shedul is extremely easy to use, has many powerful features, and is a great value for the money.

Pros

Shedul makes our salon run much better than ever before. We now have access to a powerful booking program that's made everything effortless for us. Finally, the best part is that Shedul is completely free, which is unbelievable for all that it gives.

Cons

We cannot think of any major cons with Shedul, it is that good for our needs. We may sometimes experience network slowdowns while logging in from outside the salon, but that is entirely on the network and not the program itself. We love using Shedul every day.

KB

Kirsty B.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Software review

Online client bookings & love the analytics which help manage which areas are most profitable & keep my database online! Love this software

Pros

It’s user friendly & very functional being able to change online appointments, reschedule appointments etc. love the 24hr auto client reminders

Cons

Noting I don’t like just would like the direct marketing ability enabled for campaigns & CRM

CL

Catherine L.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Most Amazing Product EVER and Customer Service is even better!!

This software is so user friendly. The exporting of data is great when I need reports for employees or product sales, schedules for stylists, the list goes on and on. I love the text messages sent to customers and stylists when appointments are created or changed. Check out is a breeze and I love how you can designate the tip on each service in the same customer ticket. This program has made everything so easy. I have written the Shedule team several times to ask for assistance and with questions and they are very fast to reply, always have the right answer and are open to my suggestions as well. I see great things for this company and we will be along for the ride

Pros

Ease of use. Reports. Different security setting for each user. text messages and e mail reminders for clients and stylists. It keeps track of commission on products and services sold for each stylist.

Cons

Right now the program is free, and for me I am a little concerned about the future, possibilities that they might pull the program, and all my info disappears. I would be fine paying for this program, you figure their funding has to come from somewhere, with the wonderful customer service they appear to be online all of the time.

Adele R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

What an amazing FREE tool!

I have had a great experience with the business side of this app, easy to setup, easy to maintain and I will never miss a booking due to email notifications! I find that clients increasingly don’t want to pick up the phone and speak to you for their bookings. So, Shedul is and will continue to be an invaluable part of building my client base and retention.

Pros

This amazing free software has enabled me to provide customers (especially the younger ones😉) with an easy means to booking and managing their appointments. One of my younger customers said: “wow, that new booking thing you have is great, I don’t need to text back a for any longer to see when you can fit me in!”. As a result, that customer books more regularly with me than ever before! What a win, win! I also love the integration with Facebook, which is where most of my clients book from.

Cons

I’m finding it difficult to find anything that I dislike about this FREE software, especially as I’m a very new business who could definitely not afford to pay for a booking system! This goes above and beyond it’s free price tag!

CM

Caroline M.

Very easy to use and explanatory and always having new updates for better features

Pros

I like the fact that if there is something you do not know the "Help" button always works every time and gives you the answer your looking for without doubt.

Cons

I don't think there is anything I don't like about the software as I am getting on great and I was worried after using pen and paper for 15 years that I wouldn't get on too well but it was the best decision I made.

JK

Jason K.

Best Salon & Spa Management Software

Our salon has used appointlet, 10to8, booker and Shedul is is by far the best Salon & Spa Management software I have used so far. The interface, simplicity, design makes it so easy to use and the customer service is excellent! I contacted customer service regarding client import , rep and his team reached out immediately and worked at an increase of speed and went above and beyond in making the transition of switching softwares a seamless process . How rare is it to find someone at a company who follows up with you on your account and whose focus seemed to be on getting what I needed and not trying to get as many nickels out of me as possible. To whomever is hiring and reading the CS department at Shedul, you are doing a fantastic job because rep and his team phenomenal.

Pros

The software simplicity, design makes it so easy to use and the customer service is excellent. Automated and customizable SMS text appointments/reminders makes it easy to track clients. Inventory and Product management as well. I am pretty amazed at all the features available and still learning.

Cons

none, their technology software is continually advancing and growing to accommodate Salon & Spa management.

SM

Sarah M.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Amazing service

Amazing

Pros

Always changing and bringing new features, always quick replies whenever we need help with anything , and are now looking out for our business during the covid19 panic which I found extremely helpful

Cons

There are no cons for us so far everything has been easy to use and set up and they are always there to help if we need it

DW

Daniela W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Excellent software! Unbelievable that it’s free!

Nothing they are always super helpful and it really is great software.

Pros

I love that it is FREE. It does everything you need it to do and then some, with the reports and everything. I have yet to discover all the possibilities but fully intend to use it to its full potential! I came from really good paid software which was nerve wracking to leave but so worth it in the end. Every bit that I can save for my small business is just so helpful. I really really appreciate Shedul!

Cons

Probably more about getting used to it coming from other software, but sometimes I feel like I have to click many times to enter in a particular field.. usually when I’m rushing and I think I’ve selected “search client” for example, and go to type in their name but realised I still have to click in the type box before entering their name.. such a stupid problem to have really 😂 But that’s the only thing I think could be improved. I do it every time! 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s FREE so this is not a complaint at all! Keep up the amazing work shedul!

Ajesh S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

The best scheduling software out there!

The experience with fast and reliable software was enhanced when I got to know that we can even see the new features that are about to be launched on the community pages. And there's a lot of them!

Pros

One feature that pulls me back to this application time and again is the seamless, and flawless interface. The software is fast and also easy to understand at the same time.

Cons

Although all the features are top-notch, the price for premium can be sometimes vague and included inside the description. Do understand and read properly before getting into it.

NH

Niomi H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Amazing booking system

Has cut my appointment booking time in half

Pros

Everything about this app is amazing! Its super easy to use, it's cut down my scheduling time and its free. The fresha team are super helpful too.

Cons

I feel that the fresha team have thought of everything. If there are features missing they regularly review this and add new features. I personally myself feel that there is nothing that I dislike about the app.

CE

Craig E.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Amazing Service !

Managing bookings and the Analytics of business are brilliant, can’t fault it, and online booking just love it.

Pros

Everything is excellent, its constantly evolving and new features and always being added and enhanced and the teams innovation is fab!

Cons

Nothing to say that is negative if ever I have an issue it’s promptly fixed by the support staff.

CB

Claire B.

Fabulous service

Pros

This a a great free app and has been very thought out and has lots to offer

Cons

I don’t have any cons it’s a very good system

LR

Lindsay R.

This is one of the best appointment apps I have used so far, there is no hidden costs, its fantastic

Pros

I'm in beauty & it this program has just about everything I need, I have used colours for different treatments in the pasted that I set up myself on my computer but when I asked Shedul if they could do it they put it to a vote & before I knew it we had it implemented on are app, it sends reminder messages so all my clients never forget their appointment & it's so easy to use, but if you can't figure something out the staff at Shedul are always there to help & very fast to respond. Love it

SA

Shaun A.

Absolutely fantastic. Easy to use and takes away the headaches of the paperwork side to business.

Pros

I love how the product and service is free and easy to use. The support team is always working hard on making improvements and they listen to what their customers want most. The new updates - colour coding, analytics, invoicing and continued user friendly application is perfect. The 24 hour client reminder helps to enforce my cancellation policy. I will have no headaches as I look to expand the business over the coming 12 months.

Cons

Occasionally it can be slow at loading on iPhones in Australia. (Possibly my data coverage) The analytics page occasionally glitches and doesn't load. Both are minor things that dont happen frequently :)

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Best booking service for a beauty salon

We have been using Shedul for over a year and never had a problem with it. We are "early adopters" and it didn't have many features it has now but it was always a very reliable, robust service. Many features are being actively developed and constantly added, the app is coming up too. Clients love to book online and never have any problems with the process, even seniors can go through with it.

Pros

Reliability Price Constant development Interface

Cons

Lacks some features, sometimes development can seem a little slow but I guess it's a massive service with a lot to do.

AZ

Aimee Z.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Very good customer service, fast response from the team, very strong support.

Pros

Easy to use liked all the software so far.

Cons

Send a confirmation to customer to confirm they appointment

IR

Ivy Rose P.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Lifetime Partner

Wherever I go, I could use this software easily and make some bookings whenever I need them.

Pros

I appreciate its good customer support and it is very easy to use and make bookings.

Cons

I wish to have more features so that I could explore more about this software, and I wish to have customized themes for my display.

CB

Catherine B.

Brilliant

Shedul does everything it claims perfectly. I've never had an issue with it. For scheduling, reports, product inventory, online booking, reminder sms/email, it really has it all.

Pros

The best software I've used in a salon in my 20+ years as a stylist. Easy to use, accessible and great customer service.

Cons

I can't put my name at the top of the stylist list!

TC

Taryn C.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Very easy to use, intuitive, simple to use software!

Coordinates bookings both online and through the shoppe, sends confirmations and reminders, very easy to use for services, one time events etc. Can leave notes in blocked time so staff can read the reason it's blocked. Love that my staff can log on from home and check availability and book people with no double bookings.

Pros

Easy to search customer names or the names of services and events, love the confirmation email and text reminder it sends my clients so I don't have to confirm them, love the online booking that allows clients to book themselves!

Cons

The little drop down menus make some things harder to find. Also wish there was a way to put in our own reason for cancellations instead of choosing a pre-existing reason.

DP

Davide P.

Banking, self-employed

Best software for a massage therapist.

I’m a massage therapist, i use your fresha for my business and teach in a massage school. I always suggest to my students this software. It’s Amazing.

Pros

ease of use and the fact that you always have everything under control

Cons

a function that in my opinion could be implied is the possibility of ordering customers also by date of birth. so you can bid on birthdays of the month. Or a section that warns you of all the people who turn years in that month / week so as to send them an email with a discount coupon.

RS

Roberta S.

Amazing!!!

100% the best program for my business! I have been using it for almost a year and a half now and I get compliments on it all the time! Clients love that they can book online when ever they want. I love that its FREE!! Also anytime I have a question someone email me back asap and with all the right answers! I recommend shedul to all my business friends . Keep up the great work! 110% satisfaction

Pros

I love that I can check & book my appointments from my phone. Anywhere I am I can check my schedule.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about the software.

DM

Darryll M.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Pure brilliance!

From easily displaying new service availability / prices to clients, to efficient online booking ensuring colleagues are never double-booked, what's not to like!

Pros

This has more features than many pieces of software I have purchased in the past, and none of them did everything combined, which this software achieves and then some! The option to add items (from staff, to services, to costings) is a breeze, and the ability to link to online booking via a simple link is immediately indispensable. The development team / customer service are friendly, open, and supportive, and the passion the team show to their software is clearly evidenced in an abundance of features to the end user. Cannot recommend this software enough!

Cons

None identified at this stage. If there was anything I'd mark for an upgrade at some point in the future it would just be the appearance of the diary to clients when they follow the personalised link; although fully functional as it stands it could be presented in a slightly more aesthetically pleasing way.