All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Fresha Reviews

1,217 reviews

Super amazing software make me totally successful

I have 4 ems fitness club we all use Shedul only ( i love it ) good experience from 2 year ago I feel family with Shedul

Pros

I love this software and really i have 4 companies are using same software and I always recommend to my friends, maybe because i have a lot of knowledge on this software, but guys trust me this is amazing From my side nothing miss at all , i love Shedul, i love the team of Shedul

Cons

A to z all are amazing

Best Online booking system ever

I Love this online booking system. This is not a just online booking system. I can tracking clients when was last visit and payments and I can see sales report of the day, week, monthly and more. I love way that looks of Calendar~ my favorite spot to play with. Has confirm, arrived, start, complete marks you can check on it and very eady to use for check out. And even sending email automatically to clients confirmation of appointments and thank you messages too. I used so many different style of software for online booking system. This is the one i have been looking for in a long time. If I want to rate this software i will give 5 stars is not enough ! Thank you very much Shedul.!!!

Pros

I very easy to booking online for my client and my self.

Cons

I love the making at confirm, Arrive,Start,Complet and check out.

Best Scheduling Software ever!

I have used several scheduling softwares in the past, but, the quality and support from shedul.com just can't be matched. These guys have come up with an easy way to setup your business scheduling system in minutes. I remember spending hours setting up my scheduling system to work just the way I wanted it. it still wasn't perfect. So, I decided just recently to look for a more modern software....

Cons

Hey Raul thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

Amazing Service !

Managing bookings and the Analytics of business are brilliant, can’t fault it, and online booking just love it.

Pros

Everything is excellent, its constantly evolving and new features and always being added and enhanced and the teams innovation is fab!

Cons

Nothing to say that is negative if ever I have an issue it’s promptly fixed by the support staff.

So happy to have partnered with Schedul

Above all the speedy service and being able to communicate with an actual person would be the highlight of being on Schedul and Fresha

Pros

Easy to use and integrate into my business

Cons

There isn't anything that I've had a problem with that the folks at Schedul haven't been able to address.

Best booking service for a beauty salon

We have been using Shedul for over a year and never had a problem with it. We are "early adopters" and it didn't have many features it has now but it was always a very reliable, robust service. Many features are being actively developed and constantly added, the app is coming up too. Clients love to book online and never have any problems with the process, even seniors can go through with it.

Pros

Reliability Price Constant development Interface

Cons

Lacks some features, sometimes development can seem a little slow but I guess it's a massive service with a lot to do.

Saved and Secured with Shedul

Pros

Where to start. ...A booking system, records saved in one place. Staff and logistics admin , client reminders etc no longer eats time out of my day. An app that keeps growing and adapting to fit our needs. I love love love Shedul

Cons

Yoga class times cant be displayed when clients make their bookings. I would love to be able to add class name, weekly theme and attendants. (But yet again just Shedul inspiring my imagination to growth). Statements for clients

Shedul transformed my world

I can't imagine life without Shedul now and can't believe it's free. It's really hard for small businesses to grow in this current climate, Shedul has given me the ability to micro manage all areas so simply. I love it that it saves so much time and can pin point strengths and weaknesses within the Team that would have taken up so much manual time . When I first signed up for Shedul I was sceptical but support team is really helpful and any questions answered so quickly any doubts disappeared as soon as I started using the service.

Pros

So easy to use and even my most reluctant older staff are now excited using shedul. The best result was when we test ran Shedul in mid December, within an hour we were fully using it. I love it that I have full control of my business wherever I am and can change staff control.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet as its brilliant

Great starting place!

was ideal when i first started. great little booking tool. I switched when i wanted a paperless clinic. i found the additional extras mounted up fast if i was to use it so when i upgraded i went to a fully automted software

Pros

This is amazing if looking for a start up online and booking system. easy to use, simple for clients, and has a free version!

Cons

I felt the added extras if i ws to implement them would then cost too much for what i wanted.

Exceptional software for making appointments

Nothing but positive! I wish this had always been available! I've had it for a little over 2 years and it keeps getting better.

Pros

Its easy to implement, use everyday with a variety of workers.

Cons

I have a suggestion only.... that when an appointment is cancelled, there is a way to show where it was... this is needed in a busy salon. in case of miscommunication or several of the same type appts.

Can you afford not to have fresha ?

I love it !

Pros

For 18 years i have used a pencil & appointment book to run my hairdressing business. Then Covid hit i knew i had to move with the times. Fresha was my solution - i have loved the client friendly features such as reminder texts, online booking & card processing. I haven’t had a single no show since i have had fresha. With all the new features is getting better & better. The fees are only the same as normal card payment processing too. Ask yourself can you afford not to have fresha!

Cons

There is a few glitches but normally fixed quickly.

Amazing product for absolutely nothing. I would recommend to any salon or spa.

Quick and easy to use. Not over complicated. X

Pros

I spend a few years looking for software to put in the salon but being a small business couldn’t cover the costs of the equipment and software on offer until I came across shedul whilst searching the internet yet again for salon software. I’m so pleased with it Iv been using for 2 years and for the fact it’s free I absolutely can not fault it. 1000% recommend. X

Cons

Nothing as of your it’s absolutely brilliant.

BEST SALON SCHEDULE SOFTWARE

Program is fantastic. Easy to set up and use. I am really impressed with customer service and how quickly I get replies to my questions. Team continuously working on upgrades and really listen and take into consideration any suggestions.

Pros

Super easy to use, and its FREE!!!

Cons

I would like to see a few more features added, but I do know they are coming soon.

I tried a couple of booking system, this one so far is easiest to use.

Pros

We have been using this system for more than 2 year. It's easy to set up and easy to use ,. . . .good customer services. They always get our feedback and try to improve and add new features.

Cons

I wish we can import the clients list by our selves. But they do help you import. Beside that I have no complains.

Fantastic!

Pros

It has changed the way my salon runs because of being easy for my team to use but also online booking! For a new business you need to have a clean and user friendly system especially with online booking, most people now prefer to book online so because it's been designed so you can actually use it, Clients love it! Many online booking systems can be difficult for people but shedul listen to the feedback and actually provide a service you want, not what they think you need!

Cons

Only thing I think that could improve the system and I'm sure they will bring it in the future is a live chat for support.

The booking software I recommend salon

I signed up with Shedul about 2 years ago. I'm a software developer that hated seeing my hairdresser using a "big book" for their bookings. So I took it upon myself to find them a solution. Back then, after my research, Shedul looked the best, I signed up to "fiddle" a bit, and then suggested the software to my hairdresser. I have continued to follow the remarkable progress of of the (still) free software over the years. I still log in to keep informed whenever new functionality is added. An added benefit for my hairdressers is free SMS reminders from Shedul to anywhere in South Africa.

Pros

Intuitive ease of use. Continuous addition of functionality. Free!

Cons

Not any cons I can think of, but the addition of social logins might be nice (Google, Facebook). 1 less password to remember.

I run a business with this app.

A computerized record of clients on a limited budget. You don't have to employ staff or carry around a laptop to do your bookings or check availability. It is at your fingertips with your phone.

Pros

It is easy to use. Can put a client on speaker phone and insert details and an email is generated while you are still conversing with your customers.

Cons

If you edit details or did not have enough information on booking it will not generate a new email to highlight changes. It will only use the initial details inserted.

Love it!

Pros

I have been using this software for well over a year and a half and have loved the easy functionality of it since the beginning. It’s a great way to stay professional and avoids going back and forth with clients to book them in. It’s easy, affordable and hassle free!

Cons

Closing out time off for each employee individually due to vacation or time off etc. Right now hitting “closed dates” closes everyone’s calendar.

AWESOME in every way

I dont have to carry a book with me all the time making my appointments, I can access the program from any device that has internet. It is just amazing

Pros

It is easy to use, i dont have to worry to remind my clients of their appointments because of the automated text setting. I ALWAYS get feedback the same day as I send my questions through. I dont have any complaints. Very friendly assistance...I can go on the whole night writing a review ...but this program and the team is SPECTACULAR!

Cons

I dont have any dislikes. I have used other programs costing a lot of money in the past but that is a waste.

Amazing product

Pros

1) Free!!! I can't believe it is free 2) staff always listen to your requests 3) any issues are sorted quickly 4) Easy to use program 5) I can log in from anywhere on any device and check my books

Cons

1) Still a few tweaks I would like to see on the program, but nothing I can't live without

Best Schedule App!

This is the best and easiest schedule app I have found!

Pros

There are so many pros they will be hard to list but let's try! *Easy to navigate/set-up *Keeps inventory records *Can make notes about clients *Can flag no shows *Can update change and adjust appointments easily *Can keep a list of your suppliers and contact *Makes invoices *Records payments and type of payments *Sends clients reminders of their bookings/appointments *Customer service representatives are amazing and very willing to assist and help! *The search function in the app is helpful There is so many more pros to this app these are just a few I have found

Cons

So far there is not one con I have found yet, but I'm sure if I found one the staff would do there best to correct the con!

The best software so far.

Management of both service and daily finance summary

Pros

It's easy to use and free. The feature are being developed a lot since I tried to use two years ago.

Cons

It would be great, If I can upload file to the client detail individually. When clients return to my clinic, it is very handy to see their history record.

Fantastic free software

Absolutely fantastic communication from these guys. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sends out the updates and I've been in contact a few times with a few different questions including queries regarding confidentiality and have been more than satisfied with the customer service I have received

Pros

I like that it's easy to use for the client whilst they're booking and I love that it is constantly improving

Cons

Unfortunately the software doesn't show available appointments so clients have to click through to check where the next availability is. However, I have flagged this to the company and they have said this is an update they will be working on in the future

Best Scheduling App Ever

Shedul has helped me grow my business and has made things easier instead of over booking shedul organizes my schedule how I like it. And shows the availability that I have so clients can just go and look what is available.

Pros

I love how easy it is to access from your phone. Clients can book at anytime. Love customer service (Rep is so helpful and gets back to you as soon as possible)

Cons

The only thing that I least liked was that my clients need to go day by day looking to see what’s available instead of showing a calendar showing the days available and the days not available. But besides that everything is perfect.

I've had this system two years now in my business with multiple staff on it. ITS THE BEST THING

Free for my salon to use been a premium customer

Pros

So easy to use all my staff get it Just love it takes some setting up for your individual business but can't falt it

Cons

Online booking easy for clients to use And flexibility for us to edit online booking as clients don't always book them in right

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.