shopVOX Reviews

4.63/5 (163 reviews)

Vince Cvijanovic

We have worked with TechVox since 2011 first with SignVox & now with ShopVox. Products are terrific

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Pros
Ease of Use Quality of Support Functionality Ease of customizing to the unique needs of our business

Cons
I have nothing to write here really. I feel that the software is a very good value. We are currently implementing the production side of the software

Paul Patterson

Amazing product!

Reviewed 2018-07-24

so many benefits

Pros
So much !!! The ease of use, the quick and easy process to do a quote. The abilty for customers to approve quotes and visuals online. The Business Intelligence function is really great way to keep track of customer spend and sales progress !! The support team ARE JUST AMAZING !

Cons
Takes a while top work out how formulas works but in the end once you know how it becomes easier :-)

Ben Parsons

game changing software for our business!

Reviewed 2017-08-17

It has changed the way we operate for the better!

Pros
Qoute>Order>Invoice is an awesome feature Being able to keep track of everything is great! Being able to keep track of everything is great!

Cons
The Inventory system is not quite up to scratch yet for us to be able to track inventory for stock that we hold, Would be great if this issue was resolved and we could make pur system even more streamlined

Response from TechVOX

Hi Ben - thanks for the nice review.

Our inventory feature is a fairly new addition and I'd love to hear specifically what you're trying to accomplish with it - so I can pass that along to our Product team.

-Bryant from shopVOX

Eric Larson

ShopVox

Reviewed 2019-03-03

The chat help support is very responsive.

Pros
Easy to set-up pricing. Has a good quote & proof review system

Cons
Entering new customers can be cumbersome with multiple re-entries of the same data. CRM tools are limited.

Response from TechVOX

Thanks for leaving feedback about shopVOX. We are constantly evolving and improving the software, so feel free to offer suggestions to our customer support with CRM recommendations. We are glad you are benefiting from the quote and proof features.

faizan Ali

Awesome Features of shopvox make comfort zone for me to proceed the process

Reviewed 2017-08-18

Pros
Shopvox has different, unique and moderate applications to proceed and the most i like is the record of any of my data and the history by which no one can hide any activity if it is used mistakenly by any one

Cons
The Least like about this software is Reports by which we can ease the data easily (Weekly , monthly or annually)

Response from TechVOX

Hi Faizan -
Thanks for your review.

There are a ton of reports included in shopVOX and if we knew the specifics of what you were trying to capture - we could point you in the right direction.

Will you send me an email with the details of the reports you'd like to run?

Anonymous

TechVOX personnel have essentially held our data hostage.

Reviewed 2018-02-12

Pros
We were a SignVOX user for years and had to move to another platform for business reasons. Up until then, customer service was ok. We accepted the option to stay on SV rather than transition to ShopVx, since it was adequate for our needs. Chat support good.

Cons
Customer service beyond chatting was always very weak. We asked for our historical data for a seamless transfer, TV personnel said they never provided that to anyone, that it wasn't an available service. I showed them an email string from a business partner's organization, including the provision of exactly what data I requested, and TechVx stopped answering my email requests. But when I canceled my subscription, they emailed me a confirmation within 10 minutes. BTW, I was very professional in my requests. These people ruined an otherwise decent experience over several years. STEER CLEAR OF TECHVOX PRODUCTS IF YOU EVER WANT TO DISENGAGE!!!

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Jeff Griffin

Great

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Pros
Since the new upgrade the speed has been the biggest noticeable change. When dealing with multiple large orders in a day any improvement to speed allows us to get more done. Bottom line.

Cons
Right now, the software fulfills our requirements. Before however it was very apparent that it was not built to handle shops with numerous orders living within shopvox.

Johan Schoeman

Migration from Signvox to ShopVox went seamless with no stress or worry at all!

Reviewed 2017-09-18

Everything Signvox had and much more

Pros
ShopVox has all the great features of Signvox but with so much more, it is user friendly and my staff got the hang of the new look in no time at all. The "Business Intelligence" feature is a great tool to help our sales team stay on top of their game and gives me as owner and instant glimpse of how the business is doing. Our production team loves the different job board views and find it easy to manage the daily tasks. We tried another POS system for 6 weeks but absolutely hated it and we are so glad we decided to go with ShopVox.

Cons
Although we can track sales commission in ShopVox it would be great if there was a function where you can record commission paid, this is the only Signvox function we miss.

Response from TechVOX

Hi Johan, now we have it in shopVOX also.
Go to the Sales Commission report and you will see it. We added this about 2-3 weeks ago.

Anonymous

It's a very easy to use pricing/management software for custom print shops.

Reviewed 2018-01-16

Control of pricing customizable products and scheduling orders

Pros
I love that I can pull prices from apparel catalogs and create custom price grids. I've used excel sheet templates to price out items for my screen print/embroidery shop, and shopVox is a million times better. There's also so a lot of customer support and human interaction.

Cons
Setting up your shopVox takes a while so be prepared to invest some time. They do offer additional options to set up your shopVox. I opted to do the initial set up myself.

Crystal Hodges

Great program, could use some upgrades and simplicity features.

Reviewed 2017-09-08

Quick quotes and clean lines of text to explain to production what products are needed. An ease for updating when prices increase from vendors.

Pros
Cost and effectiveness. Open communication with chat to to quickly update issues. Clean lines and easy for clients to review.

Cons
Not able to upload multiple proofs to one design line. Calculations are extremely complicated to make sure setting up correctly.

Response from TechVOX

Hi Crystal - thanks for your nice review.

Will you send me some details on what you mean by quick quotes? I think we might already have something on the roadmap for this.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Roger Hobeishe

The best DYI ERP platform I have ever used

Reviewed 2019-04-26

The tons of technical training video and articles is amazing. Some are outdated but still valuable to help you learn about the software. I was able almost single handly to learn and implement the platform by just following the shopVOX university materials. Then the coach was there to help us during the lunch of the platform. The fact that you could work with the technical support team after hours Mon to Fri 24/hours per day was also great. The ease of use of the product creation and vast range of reports is amazing. My team were taught to use the platform in litteraly during the work without any formal training. It is very intuitive

Pros
- Ease of use - Intuitive - WEB based and so access from anywhere - Great integration with Quickbooks - Sophisticated product creation

Cons
I wish we can have the platform in French

Response from TechVOX

Thanks for reviewing shopVOX Roger. We love that you find it easy to use and appreciate all of the tutorials we provide. We will continue to share more and more tutorials for shopVOX users.

Aldrin Miller

Perfect production tool.

Reviewed 2017-09-20

Keeping our business up to date and organized, is a huge benefit we receive from your software.

Pros
It makes our jobs more accurate and organized. It is an awesome tool that we use on a daily basis to keep us on track and current on all incoming and outgoing jobs.

Response from TechVOX

Hi Aldrin - just wanted to say thanks for your review. Glad to hear that your team is more accurate with shopVOX.

The Easiest Program I have ever used

Reviewed 2017-12-20

Easy Navigation and easy to learn software. Helps me effectively accomplish my day to day tasks. Great program for a busy business

Pros
The easy access to all business information and Flexibility for workflow process. It offers a wide range of functionalities. You can accomplish any task that is before you. On Hand support for any and all issues that you may encounter.

Cons
That there is not a manual and you have to find your way on your own. Yet, there is the on Hand support so that makes up for it completely.

Allison Kast Eichenberg

ShopVox is a powerful resource that allows you to manage your business

Reviewed 2017-09-11

Organizing and keeping track of hundreds of projects in various stages. Customizable workflows that allow us to set up jobs and projects in different ways depending on the scope of work.

Pros
Customized workflows was super important to us! We also like the different reporting and customization possible to every individual in our shop. I also really appreciate the chat functionality if/when you have questions about how to do something. The ShopVox team responds quickly and is always willing to walk you through the process.

Cons
We have some minor changes we would like to see. One of those being able to adjust the next contact date. Our understanding is this is being worked on.

Response from TechVOX

Hi Allison - thanks for your feedback and your review. Glad that we've got you on shopVOX and that our support team is very helpful for you.

I would love to hear about the changes you'd like to see - shoot me an email.

ABhi Goyal

Amazing CRM for Sign companies

Reviewed 2016-11-18

Easy to use and teach the team. Always improving the system. They take feedback and do customization for customer needs

Pros
Customer Portal

Cons
NA

Haylee Benton

Changed our work life, Amazing software

Reviewed 2017-08-16

Pros
Easy to use, Detailed information and workflow organisation. This software has everything you need to run a business successfully. Easy access to business information and flexibility for any workflow process.

Cons
The best thing about ShopVox is that if you have an issue, they have the support on hand to help. ShopVox are very good at listening to anything you like the least and work to improve on every customer experience

Response from TechVOX

Hi Haylee - thanks so much for your review.

Kyle Scalley

I would recommend shopvox

Reviewed 2019-12-26

Pros
The search bar when you looking for an existing customer

Cons
Not that User Friendly, when you hit back all of the data erases

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Andre Peppers

ShopVox

Reviewed 2020-01-29

It has been an amazing tool!

Pros
Great source of efficiency and information.

Cons
Planning and tracking details. Everything else is great.

Luke Culpin

Sign making CRM

Reviewed 2019-08-09

Extremely satisfying

Pros
Not only has the software organised all of our contacts, quotes and live jobs, but it has also enabled us to build more profit into our quotations. Also all quotations no matter who does them are working on the same formula

Cons
I have no negative points to mention about the software

Response from TechVOX

Thanks for the review Luke. So glad that shopVOX has organized so many areas of your shop.

scott dean

Very good software for the sign business.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

Pros
Like the ease of use and the ability to quickly train our staff on its use. I also like that I can work from home with out any loss functionality.

Cons
Wish it had more business reports. We have a hard time syncing quick books to pull the business reporting functions we need.

Anonymous

ShopVox has been a great quoting and project management tool

Reviewed 2017-12-08

Pros
The platform is always expanding and getting better. As a project management tool, it's been great. FOr quoting, it's great.

Cons
There are still plenty of quirks and bugs to be worked out. Typically there's a workaround or a fix forthcoming but we bump into small issues

Wendy Allen

We transitioned from a previous POS and this has so much more functionality!

Reviewed 2017-10-05

Shop Management, Order Management

Pros
The analytics for our business. We can see what money are in our pipeline, Sales for a particular customer and much, much more.

Cons
There is so much functionality and we probably are not using most of it because we are so busy and it is hard to take time to learn the capabilities!

Response from TechVOX

Hi Wendy - thanks for your kind words.

Very glad to have you and the other II stores on the system.

Keep your eyes peeled for the Shop Calendar feature.

Joseph Vanek

Happy ShopVox Customer

Reviewed 2019-07-15

Keeps our shop connected to our jobs from the quoting process right through invoicing & payment.

Pros
Easy to learn with training videos & support

Cons
Some features we are not aware of so we aren't using them.

Response from TechVOX

Thanks for the review Joseph. The more videos you watch, the more features you will learn about.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Kevin Lingafelter

Shop Vox has sped up my quote time.

Reviewed 2017-08-17

It cut my quoting time in half so now I have more time to concentrate on getting the jobs out the door and meeting with more clients.

Pros
It is very easy to use and keep track of my orders. Entering and updating data is a breeze. Shop Vox ROCKS!

Response from TechVOX

Hi Kevin - thanks a ton for the review. Our team loves to hear that you can get more jobs out the door now with shopVOX.

If we can do anything to improve shopVOX for you - please shoot me your ideas / feedback via email.

-Bryant from shopVOX

Rene Ayala

Easy to use, get all the information for management in a couple of clicks

Reviewed 2017-09-01

Pros
Easy to use, get all the information for management in a couple of clicks. I can do and manage quotes, POs, invoices and payments with ease in one software.

Cons
Difficult to use and see the details on Android. Besides that, I find the software very user friendly.

Response from TechVOX

Hi Rene - Thanks for leaving your feedback and we're so glad to hear you find the software very user friendly. If you have any questions - please let us know.
- Bryant from shopVOX