shopVOX Reviews

4.63/5 (164 reviews)

Pros
  • Functionality - confidence in the ease of use
  • Accessibility - Able to access over the web. Leave from work, finish up at home.
  • Keeps jobs organized and moving through a workflow. Easily track projects and jobs.
  • The whole features of the software make running a sign business more efficient and productive
Cons
  • Overly detailed in parts, sometimes distracting
  • Nothing as I think it is a great piece of software
  • Would like an annual fee discount option. Some navigation a bit laborious
  • The chat people are not very helpful. They sometimes do not seem to understand my question over chat.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Danny Crocker

Productive and Pleased!

Reviewed 2019-07-01

Pros

Cons
Would like an annual fee discount option. Some navigation a bit laborious

Response from TechVOX

Thanks for your review and suggestions, Danny.

Jessie Peters

ShopVox has helped me schedule our shop easily.

Reviewed 2018-07-20

An overhead view of my shop and the ability to schedule difficult jobs.

Pros
I like the overhead view of where all of our jobs are in process. ShopVox allows me to see where a job is, who is working on it and if it is on time or if I need to help get it back on track. The work flow view is good for managing multiple jobs in one department.

Cons
We really need better reporting on the Job side and a better view of each department as a single department. Being able to look at Department A and see what their workload is for a given scheduled month would be ideal.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Amber Castillo

shopVox Review

Reviewed 2018-09-13

Problems are mainly just with the chat people. The people over chat are not as helpful, so I have to do some extra research when I can't figure something out, but our main shopVox help person is very helpful. He did a great job showing us how to migrate from our old system to shopVox.

Pros
It is easy to use once you get the hang of it and figure out where all of the features are. It also helps in organizing products and notifying of what jobs need to be done by when.

Anonymous

Finally...a Software that Delivers

Reviewed 2018-06-27

Pros
They are constantly upgrading the software with new solutions and features. They listen to customer feedback. Customer support is top-notch, short wait times and problems solved quickly. Easy to use and understand. Customizable without requiring a computer science degree. It connects to other software packages with little issue. Extremely cost-effective.

Cons
I would like to see more development for the mobile market, maybe a dedicated IOS APP. No major cons in my opinion.

Anonymous

The people at shopvox are very helpful and supportive.

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Pros
The art approval, online payment option as well as sending invoices is exceptional and a benefit to the customer

Cons
The purchasing side can use some improvements. We have had some issues with batching orders and keeping pricing correct.

Response from TechVOX

Thanks for this review. We are glad that you had a great experience with our team and have benefited from the proofing, online payments and invoicing features. We are always looking to improve the areas that you are not satisfied with. Since you are anonymous, we can't follow up. So, please contact us to discuss further. Thanks again!

JJ Fry

I am still in awe of all the features. It does everything I need it to do so far.

Reviewed 2018-04-25

No more filing

Pros
Paper- I shouldn't ever have to go digging through the filing cabinet to look to see what my customer ordered last. I don't have to file paperwork anymore. Pricing- I can quickly figure out what a job will cost. Training- I really like all the videos and docs available

Cons
Its pretty complicated in the beginning. I wish there was a way to click a button to complete the sales order and invoice and then open the invoice to be printed.

tom kelleher

Excellent Product

Reviewed 2019-10-24

Pros
Functionality - confidence in the ease of use

Cons
Overly detailed in parts, sometimes distracting

Response from TechVOX

Thanks for the review Tom!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Don Ward

Miss represented product

Reviewed 2019-10-01

Frustrated.

Pros
SV is a great as a CRM software and ties customers, follow ups and notes all together so you can look at a customers history.

Cons
We were mislead when we were told that it would communicate with Quickbooks. It does not communicate with Quickbooks. When talking to our coach the explanation we get is engineering is working on it. That is the same answer I got about SV not sorting by date 6 months ago. Engineer is still working on that. It appears to me that some of the key features are half baked and the engineers only have a toaster oven.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

chuck dixon

Very Good Program

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Easily able to keep production flowing with multiple co workers and many departments from your desktop

Pros

Cons
Overwhelming, But in a good way. Alot ofinfo, services, accounting, most any other info about vendors and customers in one central location

Robert Lamerton

Shop vox user

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Quotations are much better making customers get a quote back the same day and also proof including the approvals, customers seem to like the whole layout of the receiving end

Pros

Cons
Nothing as I think it is a great piece of software

Riley Howard

shopVOX has made our invoicing and quoting process so much easier and transparent.

Reviewed 2018-04-13

Pros
All users can collaborate and work together seamlessly on shopVOX with the online platform, We can manage projects and keep the job flow transparent across all aspects of the job to ensure a smooth project from quoting to the final implementation of our work.

Cons
I have only been using this software for a short period but have found no issues so far, it has been easy to use and adapt too.

Response from TechVOX

Thank you Riley for your review. We are glad that you are enjoying more transparent and easier invoicing and quoting, as well as better collaboration because of shopVOX. :)

Mark Wong

Ok shop management software

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-07-24

Pros
shopVOX is an ok shop management software. A lot of your basic fabricator shop needs can be met using their software.

Cons
Not a huge fan of shopVOX's pricing plans as they are a subscription-based service. Personally not a big fan how businesses are starting to turn towards this route.

Sarah Grange

Not Worth It

Reviewed 2016-11-30

While there are some good features to be had, they make changes without notifying the users that affect set ups of all other things. We have had multiple ticket issues open for months that no one has addressed including: slow operation (takes 30 seconds to open something), drop downs not appearing until you delete cookies in your browser and refresh, default settings not working and most recently - the inability to edit quotes. I desperately need a quote edited and no one will respond to help me after leaving multiple voice messages and e-mails to support and the owner.

Willie L Wright Jr

Rating only

Reviewed 2019-05-15

Response from TechVOX

Thanks for your review.