SimpleConsign Reviews - Page 10

So far so good

Just about every minor problem I’ve run across, support has been able to walk me through. Some additional features mentioned above would be helpful.

Pros

Customer support getting started and additional hardware support went above and beyond.

Cons

Too many emails. Would like a feature that allows end of day reports and credit card reports for non admin.

Laura, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate it! We also appreciate the 9 out of 10 recommendation, but we obviously have a little work to do to get to 10 out of 10!

Simple Consign

Pros

Keeping track of the many consignors, and the ability to have consignors check sales remotely

Cons

Cant edit inventory, or delete consignorrs without deleteing all old items. UPC code cant be searched

Adam, thanks for taking time to leave a review. It looks like SimpleConsign needs to step it up a bit here. It is possible to edit inventory before the sale and you are able to search UPC codes. Perhaps we need to do a better job of reviewing our system with you. I'll have someone in Support contact you! Thanks again.

Love This System

So far, we love it. Still learning but the more we learn that it does, the better it gets!

Pros

This system is user friendly and helps from the point of sale to the pay out of consignors. We are a new store and we are still learning but love it already!

Cons

So far, we have not found anything that we don't like!

Functional Software Reasonably priced & Easy to Use

Pros

The software is stable and resides in the cloud making it easily accessible from any location. Pretty straightforward to use and ideal as an antique mall software.

Cons

The vendor is slow to adopt suggested changes for seemingly easy fixes such as assigning fees to online banking options or adding international addresses. Worse is the fact that consignors are able see other consignors daily sales throughout a given month until the month is over.

Thank you for your review Harry. As with most software we take a look at suggested changes and make decisions based off time to implement and demand. However every suggestion is added to a master list as we continue to better our software.

Great option

Pros

It helped me with my business to order and keep track of my inventory

Cons

At the beginning is a little bit hard to understand the steps to operate it

Hi Luis. We appreciate you taking the time to review SimpleConsign. We're sorry you had a bit of trouble understanding the program in the beginning. We hope you were able to take advantage of our live trainngs each week. They're a great place to ask questions. Unfortunately, I'm not really sure which store you are with, but love the 5 out of 5 review! Thanks

Traxia takes care of the details so I can focus on my customers

After reviewing a number of consignment software programs I decided that Simple Consign would be the best fit for my company. 1. Software is easy to understand 2. The program is constantly undated 3. Person to Person tec support is as close as the phone 4. Tec support always treats you professionally and is their only priority 5. Traxia is open to suggestions 6. Traxia is a small company...

Cons

Thank you for your review Marcia!

Overall served most of our needs. Beware that cancellation is with 30 day notice

consignors/vendors got to input their inventory into the system saving me time.

Pros

Consignors/Vendors can log in and add inventory, check their sales, monitor activity. Customer support is excellent.

Cons

Reporting is complicated and I'm not sure that I am prepared to survive an audit. In the end, I cancelled 10+ days prior to our billing cycle and was charged for an extra month I didn't need. They discounted it to a lower plan. i didnt plan on spending. Of course this is disclosed in their paperwork and within their rights, but it sits wrong with me.

The very best experience

We were using a software program that was not cloud based and decided it was time to change when the hassle of getting the old software to work on the replacement computers that we were forced to install because of aging got to be overwhelming. The process of conversion was made remarkabley easy by Justin, who worked tirelessly to convert our database to the new system. Even though it took several...

Cons

Couldn't do business without SimpleConsign!

When I opened my children's consignment store last year I was so close to purchasing a popular software system for a whopping $2500. Thankfully at the last moment I read an article online about the top 5 consignment software companies. When I read about SimpleConsign, how it began, and that all my information/sales/product would be kept safe in case of fire or more likely hurricane here in FL, I was...

Cons

Thank you for your review Mandy! We appreciate it so much!

Very good

Great software, has helped me a lot

Pros

It's super easy to work with and the support team is great too!

Cons

It's not completely New Zealand friendly

Wow, Hallie, thanks for the wonderful review from the land of the long white cloud! So thankful you took the time. We know communication between us can be a bit difficult due to the time difference but we appreciate you letting us partner with you. Your 5 out of 5 stars and 10 out of 10 recommendation is our goal and we're thrilled to have you on the Team!

One year in and we love it!

My resale store struggled thru our first 9 years of operation with a couple of different inventory programs. About 4 different times our programs crashed and my son-in-law was able to get them back up and running. The fourth time, it was the end. This caused lots of inconvenience and embarrassment as we tried to serve our customers. About three years before that, I had received a call from Simple...

Dissappointed

Pros

The ability to access it from anywhere and the customer support has been as helpful as they possibly can without being onsite to see how the shop is ran.

Cons

The fact that the consignment totals include every sold item regardless of their expiration date since i have many consignors that have multiple end dates and I only pay out what is due at the end of the 90 days not before. I do not pay on demand. Also the inventory list does not give enough info when trying to tell a consignor what they have sold with out clicking on each item which it is easy to lose your place when you go back to the list. The activity log does not show item #s of sold items and you have to click on each item to see what it sold which is not convenient.

Hey Misha, we have worked on a lot of these issues, and do offer a payout expire option now.

The BEST software with the BEST customer service!

Pros

Simple Consign is super easy to use and it keeps track of everything you could ever need!

Cons

There is nothing so far that I don't love about Simple Consign!

Oh my goodness Ashley. We certainly couldn't ask for a better review! Thank you. We're so glad you feel SimpleConsign is the BEST software with the BEST customer service. We think you've got to be one of the BEST customers! Thanks for the 5 out of 5 stars and 10 out of 10 recommendation. We appreciate it.

Great Customer Service

Simpleconsign has always been my favorite POS software for resale because of its simplicity. However, after a few interactions with their support team I found an even better reason to stay with them. There was an error with my credit card and I hadn't been charged for the software over a period of a few months. When support brought this to my attention I was prepared to tell them that I didn't have...

SimpleConsign is Bush Hill Trading Post's Simple Software

Overall, easy to use, reliable, user-friendly(when you learn how to make it work for your specific environment). Customer Support is friendly. Would have been rated 5-stars, but I feel more attention needs to be given before Update rollouts. Perhaps a beta group of real users would help.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

In many cases, the user is required to do functions that the software should do. i.e. Place the cursor in the entry field/box.

Getting started

No cons to date

Pros

Just getting to know it so far seems user-friendly

Cons

No cons to date. We are just getting started and hope to open soon more details to follow

Best choice

It’s been pretty self explainatory & tech support is easy to reach

Pros

Simplicity and cashier screen is easy to train

Cons

Merchant services too expensive to use credit card processing

Hi Kim! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. 5 out of 5 stars and a 10 out of 10 recommendation...can't do better than that! Thanks! (Pssssst...changes are coming to our credit card processing, so stay tuned) We appreciate you, The Team

Simple Review not so simple

Simple consign is adequate. I really cant use register section live due to search issues. Mostly using for inventory.

Pros

Data entry is easy. Lots of options. Consignor section easy to use.

Cons

Searching for items is difficult. Need to be very specific and limited

Thank you for your review Betzy, we are regularly updating our search features to make it easier for people to search.

The Looking Glass Review

Pros

We have a unique shop that features handmade items on consignment. This program makes inventory and security very easy for the business and individual artisans. The ability for artisans to see their sales each day is an added bonus. I'm also thankful for integrated credit card services.

Cons

Sometimes there are software glitches with the receipt printer. Also, it would be helpful for cashiers to be able to run the EOD report at close and not just a manager.

Thank you for your review Becky!

This reviewer only left a rating

We LOVE SimpleConsign by Traxia! I don't know how we functioned without this program before! It is so easy to use, so intuitive, and easy to teach to others. The sales and support staff are exceptional. They are easy to reach, thoroughly helpful and always pleasant. We purchased this program on our one year anniversary as a way to upgrade our business entity. What a difference it has made. We have already seen a huge increase in sales due to the speed and efficiency with which we can handle check out, consigning, layaway, and more. I researched three other companies before choosing and I am so so so happy with our decision to use SimpleConsign by Traxia. It is everything we need and none of the things we didn't need! What a great program!

Cons

Thank you for the kind words Becky! We're always excited to be a partner for our shops.

Very good !

Pros

I love how easy it was to get used to!!

Cons

I don’t like that I can not update or change things that are used constantly. If I type Jeans - everyday and it dosent register as an item. Or if there’s an item on the list I wish I could remove.

Thank you for your review Cherise, I am not quite sure what you're having an issue with, but I will have our support team contact you today to resolve this issue.

Finally able to track inventory

Pros

The best part of Simple Consign (other than its stellar customer service) is the user/software interface. The cashiers fear of doing something new quickly evaporated by Simple Consign's easy to use layout. The many available and custom reports make the back office bookkeeping much better than our old paper and spreadsheet system. If the staff are happy, I'm happy.

Cons

We had a rocky start getting all the right hardware, but that's because we didn't buy it all from Traxia. I wish it would have a built-in time clock for employees. We are still trying to perfect a way to charge our non-members a $2 monthly fee only for months they have inventory in our stores.

Hey Diane thank you so much for your review!

Too Expensive

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in your tech support is a rock star.

Pros

The software is too expensive. I am considering cancelling my service with you due to the cost.

Cons

Cost Reports not what I look for Hard to add items not in inventory

Hey Shelly we're sorry to hear this, if there is something we can do to make your experience better please reach out to our support team, support@traxia.com so they can get you taken care of.

Quick learning curve with SimpleConsign

Pros

This is very intuitive software. I was amazed at how quickly I learned to use it. It is dynamic! Customers have been amazed at how professional our checkout and records are!

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about this software. I wanted a manual that I could instantly read, but downloading the manual was not hard. It just took time and lots of paper!

Thank you for your review Loretta!

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. Great reports.

Cons

No customer support on the weekends.

Hi Tonjia, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. We especially appreciate the 5 stars and 10 out of 10 recommendation! We want to let you know that we're always available if you have an emergency. Tech Support can be reached nights and weekends on an emergency basis. Thanks again!