SimpleConsign Reviews - Page 11

Excited about the Opportunity!

I'm just beginning the implementation process...so I can't give a complete review as an experienced user. I will say that I evaluated SimpleConsign against 3 other national consignment sales systems and chose SimpleConsign to utilize in my business because of its functionality, reporting and local customer service. I'm looking forward to automating many of the manual functions I've been doing at the end of each sales day.

Cons

Simply satisfied with simple consign!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use! I am seriously bad with computers, but I manage to maneuver my way through the program easily! There are some great features that really make life in the consignment business easier!

Cons

The only thing I don't particularly like is having to pay more for consignor access, but I just have the basic package, so I don't know much about the features that are provided with the other packages, it may very well be worth the extra money.

Efficient, Effective, Friendly, Cost Affective

Customers constantly ask how I can possibly keep track of everything and I always reply "amazing software." It's not only the software, it's the team of people supporting the software who make themselves available anytime my business needs them. It's piece of mind knowing that records are in the cloud. Measuring and managing my business would be challenging if not impossible without Simple Consign. It offers tools for both consignors and managers.

Cons

Thank you so much for your review Karlan!

Simple! Amazing! Easy to Use!

Pros

It's a time saver, user friendly, easy and quick to navigate. The support team is also quick and helpful.

Cons

SimpleConsign Makes It Simple!

When I opened by business, I really didn't know what I needed. I was so happy to meet another business who used consignor software. I was able to see before I committed just how this software could save me time and hardache while running by business more effeciently. It was so easy and affordable to get started, I was able to hit the ground running. I am always learning new things and enjoy the great customer service.

Cons

Thank you so much for your review Kimberly!

SimpleConsign has proven to be a simple, accurate and reliable tool

Pros

It's easy to use, and when I need help, it's just a phone call away.

Cons

I would like more options for Merchant Service vendors (credit card processors) that may offer better rates.

Thank you for your review Regina, since this review we have made many more changes to our merchant service providers and we're always looking to add more to our options.

No reporting on this software

It is easy to log in and see sales that is about it - other than that not very functional

Pros

It is easy to use as a consignor - easy login and view sales

Cons

There is NO downloadable reporting for consignors - that is just crazy Overwrites the consignor SKUS - NOT good

Just don't even know what to say here, Jim. Unfortunately, we don't have you in our records as an owner/customer. We are sorry for your difficulties though. Hope you can get it worked out!

We switched from another software company and we've never looked back. We LOVE Simple Consign.

We deal mostly with Justin who is super helpful if we ever find ourselves in a bit of a problem....like when I went to print cheques and realized my printer wasn't talking to my computer. I also LOVE that it's cloud-based.....so I can log in from anywhere to see how the store is doing. Justin aslo made the transition from our old software to Simple Consign....well, SIMPLE! Thank you! ~Kristy

Cons

Thank you for your review Kristy!

This reviewer only left a rating

We did a software conversion to SimpleConsign from BCSS and it was one of the best decisions we could have made. We needed a mobile, web-based software in order to expand and offer our consignors online access. We hear nothing but positive things from our consignors about the access and it has saved us countless hours of running reports! The conversion was relatively smooth and the customer service at SimpleConsign has been nothing but fabulous!

Cons

Thank you for your review Libby!

SimpleConsign is a savior.

I am an artist with a small gallery attached to my studio. In the past keeping up with consignment sales and inventory was a headache and a costly endeavor. With SimpleConsign we have reduced the tedious task of inventory to a manageable task and are better able to pay our artists accurately and on time. SimpleConsign staff are friendly, patient and helpful. I highly recommend them.

Cons

Thank you for your review Tom!

Simple Consign's #1 Fan

Simple Consign is the best module for our consignment company to manage our multi-store inventory. There are tons of great features built into the POS and Inventory Module. Creating reports is simple and there are ample options. The customer service I have received from Traxia is the best I have experienced from any company I have dealt with-- in my business or home life!

Cons

Thank you for your review Cassandra!

Product

Good.

Pros

I enjoyed the program would have made my business much more productive

Cons

it’s way to expensive for me to be able to use it on a regular basis and I didn’t like the way it interacts with shopify

Thank you for your review Dianna!

I love simple consign! It's so easy to use, and the customer service is excellent!

This software is very user friendly! It offers a variety of useful features for all types of consignment stores! They offer a training session that I found to be very helpful, but I was pretty much able to figure it out on my own, since it is so simple to use! I would definitely recommend it to any one looking to start a consignment store, or upgrade their current methods!

Software is great.

Pros

Very simple to use, and Simple Consign has been very helpful with any questions we have had as a new user.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like. It's very user-friendly. Simple Consign/Traxia customer support is very helpful.

Thank you for the review Jill, we appreciate your partnership.

love love love!

We are so thankful for the patience of the customer service team. We are a group of women with a love for entrepreneurship, building client relationships, and sales, but we often feel very technologically inept! Traxia has made it so easy for us to navigate the techy side of our business and we are thankful for your team! We love the simplicity of the SimpleConsign!

Cons

Excellent consignment software with excellent customer service and industry engagement.

As with all new software, there is a learning curve, and honestly things you don't like or wish were different. That being said, the Traxia team worked hard to address a majority of my wish list and complaints, always quickly and professionally. I have used 3 other software providers for my business and this is by far the best product out there for me.

owner

COULD NOT OPERATE WITHOUT THE SPEED AND EASE OF USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.

Pros

EASE OF USE, HELP DESK IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE. REPORTS-REPORTS-REPORTS, MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER NEED. EASY TO FIND LISTED ITEMS BY FILTERING. BEING ABLE TO BE OUT OF THE STORE BUT KNOWING WHAT IS GOING IN & OUT AS IT HAPPENS LIVE.

Cons

HAVE NOT FOUND ANY YET.

Thank you so much for your review Sharon!

Love IT!!! So glad we chose SimpleConsign - the name says it all

It is very user friendly. I really love that it is web based so I can access my reports and terminal from anywhere. When an employee has a question I just log in and fix it. Plus I can watch my sales while I'm not a work. Their customer service and sales associates are awesome and they have lots of training opportunities if you need more help.

Not a fan

Not user friendly and super hard to get ahold of tech support

Pros

Web based is nice - unlimited data can be stored

Cons

Pretty much most of it. Customer support horrible and inefficient- daily problems with the receipt printers and credit card terminals.

Hey Lisa, thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on having a strong customer support team and unfortunately you did not have that experience.

Excellent!!

I am so pleased with Traxia! Their customer service is wonderful...I was looking for bar code labels in a different size and they worked with me quite quickly to accomplish this. The program is so easy to use for the first few months I felt like I was missing something because it was so easy. Thank you for a great product & caring for your customers!

Cons

Thank you for your review Lynn!

Simple Consign is reliable and has met our needs with the customers and dealers.

Pros: Easy to use. Easy to learn. Easy to teach to new employees. Quick to enter customer transactions. Very intuitive. Our dealers love Consignor Access. Cons: Since we're an antique mall, we need more robust reporting than we currently get. It takes a lot of work to get the reports I need to analyze my business

Cons

We loved this software from day one! Customer service has always been exceedingly above and beyond!

We have been with this software company for over 2 years and never had a time that our service has been below our expectations. As a matter of fact, they have always handled every issue (the few times that we have had any) exceptionally fast and with a great attitude. It means a great deal to us and our 260 vendors!!

Traxia-Simple Consign Outstanding!

Our shop converted to Traxia almost three years ago. We could not be more pleased with the product, ease of use and outstanding technical and and customer support. Great team that makes us feel like a part of the Traxia Family! We recommend them continuously and will continue to do so. THANK YOU TEAM TRAXIA for helping us to become successful!

Cons

Thank you for your review Cheryl!

Right Software; Right People

We have been with SimpleConsign for the last 2+ years. Flexibility the cloud platform gives us is wonderful. We can check sales from home and address customers requests from anywhere. If I need to swap a computer out I just replace it, set up printers and open a browser to be back up and running.

Simple and Brilliant

SimpleConsign is one of the 3 tools we use on a daily basis. It is so simple to use but not basic in any way! The reports I can pull through the system make tracking inventory, sales, consignor info a breeze. After almost a year of using it, I'm still impressed and have no complaints.