SimpleConsign Reviews - Page 12

Great program, Great features, Great team to work with!

We started using this program about 3 years ago when we opened a 2nd store location. It would have been almost impossible to link the store together with our old system, but Simple Consign makes it easy! Our consignors can consign and shop in either location, spend their earnings in either store, and get paid from both locations. They also love the ability to check their accounts online. The customer service is very prompt, and they are very willing to add or change features if they feel it will benefit their customers. Joe and his team are fabulous!

Cons

Thank you for your review Mary!

Great software with an excellent support staff

We opened our consignment shop a little over a year ago. We researched many different programs, choosing Simple Consign, after much research and recommendations from other consignment store friends. We made the right choice. Simple Consign is exactly what it is SIMPLE. Easy to use and super user friendly! If you ever run across a problem or a question, customer service is just as user friendly. We haven't had to reach out to them much, but when we do they respond quickly and are as friendly as can be. I highly recommend Simple Consign!

Good software

Try free trial and its good

Pros

Easy to use and good design, settings very handful.

Cons

I find the Price is too expencive, ofcourse depends who use

We love a mystery at SimpleConsign! Thanks to whomever took the time to write a review. We'd love to chat further with you to show you how "Good software" is really "Great Software!" and well worth the price. There may be many things you're not taking advantage of. Thanks again!

This reviewer only left a rating

We're a nonprofit thrift store that also has a "better boutique", which carries better designer labels. We do not accept consignment, but wanted a POS that can track the donors merchandise as well as being better informed of our inventory and sales. Simple consign was a way for us to has a POS system with little cash outlay other than the cost of the equipment. They make it very easy as they offer a compete hardware package at a reasonable cost. Their customer service is first rate.

Cons

Thank you for the review Louis, we pride ourselves on our support team. Glad to know that you are getting great service!

Great Program

Pros

The program is very user-friendly, and the support is good and quick with response!

Cons

I have had a few issues when I change the status of an item but later find that it changed to something different. This has happened several times while using my MacBook Pro.

Thank you for your review Mary, we are happy to announce that the issue you mentioned was found and addressed and should be working perfectly.

Highly recommend

We've been using Simple Consign for two and a half years and couldn't be happier. It takes the guesswork out of the "math" portion of the consignment business and truly is simple to use, making employee training a breeze. Customer service is excellent and they provide as much training as you or your staff need. For me as an owner I love all the reporting capabilities and my favorite aspect is being able to access both of our locations from my iPad or home computer. I can't imagine using any other consignment software product.

Cons

Thank you for your review Gina!

I'm in love with SimpleConsign!

Pros

It's so easy to use. It's intuitive, and I can access it from anywhere that I have internet access.

Cons

So far, I wouldn't change a thing. The staff members are easy to talk to, the shipping of the auxiliary products was quick. We've had no down time that affected operations.

Good to hear, thank you Lori.

Great product, family-feel customer service!

I am not a huge fan of change, but after meeting Joe and his team, the stress of switching software systems eased up. The process was quick and easy, a really smooth transition. My store is BOR, and we really love that we can track all of our buying as well as our selling with the option of consigning as well. It is a well versed system. If there is a feature that I feel could be added to the system, they are willing to hear my thoughts and consider creating the feature. Very pleased to be working with this product.

Cons

I have been using SimpleConsign for one year. I began using it when I started my company.

I am extremely please with SimpleConsign programming. It was easy to get started and their training was perfect! One of the best parts of using SImpleConsign, their support team is highly knowledgeable and they seem to get my questions answered right away. The problems I have experienced are not ones related to SimpleConsign software but my computer and printers and they are still willing to help. There is no way I could run my business without this program. The start-up was easy enough for anyone to do!

An amazing product!

Pros

It simplifies the hassle of opening a consignment store. The vendor has been awesome, from training to on-demand help, troubleshooting, and question answering.

Cons

I wish the vendor manipulation was more in-depth. Other than that, everything works great!

Thank you for your review Jason, we have updated our vendor section and have made all the options much more robust.

The BEST Consignment Software a Small Business Owner Could Ask For!

With the complexity and variables that come along with running a consignment resale business, SimpleConsign POS system does an amazing job. I have had the best customer service experience with this company. They are very responsive and personable and understand that my success is their success, and vice versa. The software is simple and user-friendly, yet has a plethora of options to suit my needs. I am so happy I discovered this POS system!

Cons

Thank you for your review Leah, we appreciate the kind words!

Essential component of a highly regarded consignment business!

WOW. What can I say? If you want software that does everything, this is the way to go. It provides my consigners the ability to partner with me. They can track their inventory, review pricing, and see when their item sells and how much money is in their account. I am always confidant that I can answer any question and provide information on any item that has been in my store. All of my record keeping is done automatically. No stress at the end of the year. I highly recommend SimpleConsign.

Best software ever!!!

I have owned my store for almost 10 years now and started out with a different software It always had problems Then I switch to simple consign A few years ago I was a little worried because I'm not a super computer person but this software is so user-friendly you don't have to be They totally set it up they transferred over all my consignors information It was seamless They are amazing and three years later if I have any questions or have any problems they are so quick to help me out I love this software

Cons

Thank you for the review Ariana!

Does what it says

Pros

The wide range of reports available (sales, by consignor, etc.).

Cons

Phone support is NEVER available. Email response is fairly prompt, though.

the best consignment software after researching the competition

It is the simplest of all and and produces tons of info about the business in simple, easy to read format. Support is better than expected. When we call we usually get a real person with the answer immeadiately. If not we will get a return call within the next 30 minutes usually. Also I like the fact that all the software is in the cloud and don't have to worry about any software updates or problems and have access anytime anywhere I have my laptop. s

Amazing software!

I piloted a consignment shop over the holidays and used receipt books and Excel to track sales. It was so time consuming and I was constantly sending updated spreadsheets to consignors so they could monitor their sales. Consignor Access is such a bonus--putting the responsibility back on the consignor to review and manage their inventory. The program is so intuitive that I've rarely needed to contact Traxia for help. In fact, they've contacted me asking if I need anything. Highly recommend!

Cons

Hey Kiley, thank you for your review!

The Simple Life with Simple Consign

You don't know what you don't know...I was in business for six months before SimpleConsign was recommended to me by another merchant. I have saved so much time with streamlining processes using SimpleConsigns features. No more frustration and all the customer support a girl could ever hope for. The bonus is how impressed my consignors are with how organized I am, we can all be confident in our record keeping and focus our time and energy on building our business.

New user and loving it!

I began using this software a few months ago after my other software began to fail an no longer met the needs of my growing consignment store. It took only about a day or 2 to learn before i was flying through the screens with ease. The customer service for Simple Consign is exceptional. They are always there with an answer whether through voice to voice or email communications. I recommend this software to anyone I know that runs a consignment store.

Nearly Five Years of Great Service

We reviewed several software companies when we decided to start a consignment business. After talking to other stores and hearing what they had to say about their software providers, we decided to go with Simple Consign. And what a great decision that was! The team has been with us all the way from start up 'til now, listens to our concerns, solves all of our problems (most of the time this means explaining what WE'VE done wrong), and is always there for us.

Cons

Thank you for your review Elana!

Traxia is #1

Look no further, Traxia is the BEST resale, consignment and new POS software on the market! Traxia has saved me so much time in all areas of my inventory process and endless reports. My conversion from the old POS software was flawless. Not only is the POS software user friendly but the customer service is like NO other. Wow, what a breath of fresh air! My only complaint is wishing I would of known about Traxia sooner.. Thank you Traxia for being # one!

Cons

Thank you for your review Debbie!

Best Consignment Software on the Market!

Her Majesty's Closet could not function the way it does without Simple Consign! The easy and user friendly design makes every day task simple and effortless. Everything that we need is at out fingertips whether we are in the store or out of state. The customer service is excellent! I have never waited more than 5 minutes for an email or phone call back. They always answer my question with a friendly attitude! I highly recommend this software!!! 5 Stars!!

Great

That it is easy to use

Pros

easy to use. We are an Antique Mall so it allows our vendors to access and see what they are selling in real time

Cons

Great software for the consignment & resale industry!

We are so very happy with SimpleConsign by Traxia! The program is very easy to use and provides all the features we need specific to our industry. We appreciate that the program is web-based, so we can run reports and work from home when we need to. And, their customer service is TOP NOTCH! We have only had a few times where there were some small hiccups and issues, but every time the support staff has resolved it quickly, even after hours.

Cons

Thank you for your review Sara!

Best Consignment Store Software and most amazing Support Team on the Planet

We have used Simple Consign from Traxia for several years now and love the software. We are able to track sales, inventory and customers real time from our phones or PC's while not at the store. The reports are customizable and all payout information can easily be exported to QuickBooks. When an issue comes up on a Sunday morning and we post on Support tab, we get a phone call back from support in minutes and get a rapid resolution.

Cons

No more software updates!

Our store decided to partner with Traxia because of the benefits of having a web-based software. Not only will it save us time and money with not having to constantly update programs and upgrade hardware, we have more flexibility with viewing our reports and activity from anywhere we have Internet access. Plus, we can enter items from home or out of town which will save time and communication!

Cons

Thank you for your review Vena, thank you for being such a great partner!