SimpleConsign Reviews

Made my Life SOOOOOO much easier

Wonderful :)

Pros

Pretty much everything and I can't pick just one thing, ease of use and functionality between every computer, being able to work from home (or anywhere), that it integrates with the website easily

Cons

The Layaways - we offer trials through the layaway function and when it comes time to make it a purchase if the price is changed or just one item is returned the entire transaction needs to be redone. Has caused confusion in staff and impatience in customers as we re-do it

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Kathleen. We really appreciate that you feel SimpleConsign is "wonderful." We're sorry our layaway function is difficult for you, but very happy we've made your life soooooo much easier! Thanks again!

Consignment Boutique

It is much less time consuming than systems we have used in the past. Also much easier to understand.

Pros

Our boutique is consignment and retail. We have used several different companies over the last 30 years. Simple Consign is by far the easiest for us to use and my staff was able to learn all components of the system with ease.

Cons

We have had a few problems between Quick Books and Simple Consign BUT the support staff is always there to help us.

Thanks Donna for taking the time to review us. We're pleased you've found the system easy to learn and use. Our goal has always been to live up to our name...SimpleConsign. So glad the Support Team has been able to help you with your Quick Books issues as well. They're always eager to help. Thanks again!

Great product and outstanding support team

On-boarding and implementation went smoothly, the system glitched a few times but the support team were very responsive and the impact on business was minimal.

Pros

This software easily connects sales data with customer and consignor data making it a great point of sale system. The sales experience for the customer is smooth and quick, and the reconciliation at end of day and payout to consignors is efficient.

Cons

Having a seamless integration with quickbooks would reduce the number of hours required to complete the reconciliation process.

Thank you for your review Peter! We are always working on improving our connection with QuickBooks Online, if you have further concerns or recommendations please reach out to our support team so that it's on our radar!

So Happy to have SimpleConsign.

We have been using Traxia's SimpleConsign for 13 months. We searched for a software program that would fit our unique situation. We looked at this program a few years ago and after looking again thought we could make it work. Much to our delight, it has worked even better than anticipated. Being on the internet and paying a monthly fee is a real plus. The Traxia staff is constantly working to improve and change the program. We sell a lot of handmade jewelry and recently our tags were changed from reading and entering a SKU number to scanning a barcode. This was our dream wish. We could not be happier with the system and the folks at Traxia. They are a wonderful group of very dedicated people. Thank you for your excellent program.

Pros

The ability to have a bar code on our jewelry products reduces the number of human entry errors during the selling process. The on line product allows updating to be done without inconveniencing our staff. Requesting updating and getting it without paying additional fees.

Cons

If our internet goes down, we are unable to process sales. If this happens, we do it the old fashioned way and enter in the computer later.

Simple

Before Simple Consign we used access and created our own system. This is a more complete system and gives you comprehensive information about your business.

Pros

Ease of use of the software, that it is internet based, accessible no matter where I am, and customer support.

Cons

I think the reports could be more robust. I would like to be able to run reports that compare complete financials from year to year, not just the monthly brief comparison. Same for items sold by category.

Hi Linda! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for SimpleConsign. We really appreciate it. So happy to hear we're meeting the needs of Repeat Riding Gear. Contact Tech Support to help you with those reports. They'll be glad to set up custom reports for you. Thanks again!

Best POS Option for Consignment Stores

If you are looking to upgrade your POS software you need to look at SimpleConsign! Great value, great service and great features!

Pros

Lots of great features and are always looking at ways to improve the software. Recently added a price book option which will help keep pricing consistent. Love the discount feature so I can either do specific tag color discounts or category discounts. Support team is excellent and gets back to you very quickly.

Cons

Would love to see some new reporting options.

Thanks Frank! We couldn't ask for a better review. We really appreciate it. 5 out of 5 stars and 10 out of 10 recommendation! Wow! So glad you feel you're receiving "Great value, great service and great features!" Thanks, Team Traxia

We love Simple Consign!

The biggest benefit is the amazing customer service department. They make any problem disappear immediately and are super responsive.

Pros

This software so user friendly and easy to access from anywhere! It has made my business so much easier to do. The support you receive from the customer service department is like no other! It was even easy to open a second location, because you can share inventory between the two sites.

Cons

I love everything about it! Honestly there are no cons.

Oh my goodness Jennifer. Thanks for such a phenomenal review! We are thrilled your experience with SimpleConsign has been so incredibly positive and that you took the time to share it! Thanks. We're so happy to have you on Team Traxia!

Switched to Traxia in my 2nd year of business & was one of the best decisions ever made for the shop

Pros

I appreciate that I can track very easily the sales history of customers and conisgnors. I feel I have a better knowlege of what is selling for us and at what price. Our pricing has become more consistent and our sales have increased. Its kept my store much more organized and I feel way more in control of my numbers and inventory. My accountant loves the reports. I also appreciated the training in the early days and that my staff was able to log in and train alongside other Traxia users. It made conversion so much easier. Traxia support staff go above and beyond and I feel listened to and not "mansplained" to.

Great Product, EXCELLENT Customer Support

Great team... I would highly recommend to anyone with a consignment shop!

Pros

SimpleConsign was extremely easy to implement and has continued to help my business grow. Their customer support has been extremely helpful whenever I need to figure out how to do something or a small issue comes up.

Cons

They have slowed down their development quite a bit and I wish there were more focus on building out new features for store-owned inventory, reporting, etc.

Thanks for the review Jeramy! We really appreciate the feedback. We're happy to hear we're helping your business grow. Development is busy, busy working on several things at the moment. Hopefully, we'll be rolling them out soon. Thanks again!

Great service!

I've been in business 5 years and I'm so happy with my decision to go with taxia - simpleconsign!

Pros

I love the company behind the software. I can call them anytime and they walk me through whatever issue I am having.

Cons

Would like the store credit and cash balance listed side by side. It confuses my employees when consigners ask how much credit they have.

Mandy, thanks for the incredible review. We're so glad that you've especially noticed the company and people behind the software. It makes us feel good knowing we're personally having an impact on you and your store. We always appreciate the suggestions from our customers too. You are the ones that make SimpleConsign the best it can be. Thanks again!

Best Consignment Software by far!

I have used Simple Consign since the company began. As a previous user of the top rated software at the time, I can honestly say between the two there is no comparison. Simple consign is so much easier to search for inventory. The financial reports are much more advanced. From sales to layaway to tracking customer and consignor history Simple Consign is so far ahead of any other software on the market. I wouldn't run my shop without it. I can't end this review with out mentioning the great customer service. They are always there ready to help with any issue that may arise. Great people with a great product!!

Pros

It is so easy to use.

Cons

There are no major issues I have with this software.

Love it!!!

I have used them since I opened up my consignment shop over 7 years ago and they have helped from day one! Their customer service is A++! Nice guys that don’t laugh at my techy questions. It is nice to not have to worry about all of that information. You know it’s going to work every time!

Pros

It’s Cloud Based. It keeps track of pretty much everything! Helps build email list. Ease of processing.

Cons

The term “expires” as they use it. My items that are expiring are good for another 9 days. The term itself is confusing for my consignors when they are looking in their end.

Outstanding Product

Overall, our experience with SimpleConsign has been positive. I highly recommend this software. Plus, the staff support is superior. No matter what the challenge a support person is responsive to our needs. THANKS!

Pros

SimpleConsign software is easy to use. We are able to efficiently input and track inventory for nearly 200 artists, create reports for sales and fundraising events. Consignor Payouts are now quickly generated which streamlines the whole commission process.

Cons

It would be great if Traxia (SimpleConsign) could track memberships. Otherwise, there isn't anything negative about the software that leaps to mind.

Simple Consign makes life easy

We have had a wonderful experience! We love that it tracks everything. We love that it takes no time to train employees to use. I believe this was the best decision I have ever made for my business.

Pros

I love everything about simple consign. My favorite thing has to be the support. No matter the day, simple consign's support team is there to help you with any issues you may have.

Cons

There are no cons. Prior to simple consign, we did everything by hand. So, we absolutely love the software!

Amanda, thanks for the wonderful review! We're thrilled you feel choosing SimpleConsign was the best decision you ever made for your business. Thanks again.

great asset

Its been a great asset to our company.

Pros

The program is very easy to use and if we get stuck on anything the customer support is great. we always get a quick and friendly response to our questions.

Cons

We have a consignment shop and a regular retail shop all in one. we would like to be able to put the cost of goods in on the consignee inventory, just not the store owned inventory.

Hi Sharon! Thanks for a wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. We listen carefully to each and every one of our customers to know their needs and concerns. We'll definitely take your suggestion under consideration. Thanks again!

Best consignment software

I am way over the other side of the world from Traxias home base, yet when I needed support, they were available to help instantly. Super friendly too.

Pros

Simple Consign is easy to use and gives me peace of mind that I always know what stock I have at anytime, accessible anywhere. Trustworthy, reliable processing and top notch support. Life changing software for my business.

Cons

There is no con, other than price, which is very good, so it is a shadow con really, who doesn’t want something for cheaper than it is.

SimpleConsign is amazing, user friendly and very affordable.

Pros

It's Web based, if my computer crashes, my information is always there!

Cons

I can't think of anything, I'm very happy with SimpleConsign

Support Staff Feel Like Friends!

SimpleConsign is the only POS software I’ve used and the only I want to use! As a hybrid consignment and gift store it meets my needs well! I like the small, intimate size of the company and an overall very pleased!

Pros

The ability to easily go back and forth from consignment and store inventory. The ease of use for training purposes. Easy check-out. Attentiveness and prompt assistance from customer support.

Cons

The inibility to use multiple cards in one purchase.

Lisa, do I have good news for you! The ability to use multiple cards in one transaction is on its way. Stay tuned for an announcement very soon. Thanks for the great review. Receiving 10 out of 10 and 5 stars means a great deal to us. We don't take our customers for granted and want to be sure we're giving you all that you need to manage your business.

Software review

Pros

The interface is simple to follow and use for new users

Cons

Unable to customize ( add/remove) things No update warnings and what is being changed No SMS/EMAIL feature to notify consignor if items are sold

Thanks for your review Michelle, We're thrilled you gave us a 9 out of 10 recommendation, but a little concerned that you weren't finding any value in our Customer Support or for the money you spend. Please check with our Support team because there are features you can turn on and off within the system. I'll check to make sure we have the correct email address to make sure you're receiving all notifications. The automatic notification of consignors when their items sell comes with Consignor Central in our Professional Plan. Please let us know how we can improve your experience with SimpleConsign!

FlairTrade

Pros

My staff and I like that it's all on one page and easy to move from check out to consignment with out a beat. Our consignors love that they can see everything on their account. Love the dashboard that it gives you an overall view.

Cons

That you can see the whole picture of someones account unless you change the dates. It only shows current month. Reporting can be a process to get the one report you are looking for(when we can we call support to help)

Hi Jennifer, thanks for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. So glad you like the fact that you can buy and sell on one screen. Be sure to chat with Tech Support about the reports you need. They'll be more than happy to help you walk through the process. Thanks again!

Great software for consignment stores

We enjoy using Simple Consign in our store. We tried various other softwares and ultimately decided Simple Consign was the most "bang for our buck".

Pros

- Easy to setup and start using right away - User Interface is very easy to navigate - Web based so there is no hardware required -

Cons

- The reporting could be improved. - Customizable dashboards would make it very easy to see important information - Some out of the box integrations with other platforms would be nice.

Team Traxia loves a mystery! To our mystery reviewer, thanks for taking the time. So glad to hear we offer the most "bang for the buck!" Obviously, we have a little work to do in order to bring your review up to 5 stars and a 10 out of 10 recommendation. Thanks for choosing SimpleConsign!

Would not function without this software!

Love love love it. My husband and I Use it for 2 of our businesses. Would definitely recommend

Pros

Love this! The customer service Is great. They listen to user recommendations and have actually implemented many of my suggestions. A lot of great features that really help with daily business efficiency.

Cons

It focuses a lot of it’s good features on consignment. My company is now BOR (buy outright) and there’s not a lot of settings and features to perfect the BOR process. I have suggested some changes so hopefully that will improve soon!

Hey Tannicia, as we continue to grow our platform our goal is to make it the best software for everyone! Thank you for all the input and we look forward to many more years of partnership!

Ease of use and simplicity for consignors is great!

Having the ability to scan each item as it's brought to the counter, rather than having to enter each item from a handwritten tag is a huge time saver for both my consignors and whoever is working the register!

Pros

The ease of use for my consignors makes this software the best I have used yet.

Cons

This software does not have enough reporting capabilities for the business side of things, this makes the business side of thing hard.

Maemie, welcome to the SimpleConsign team. I know you've recently taken over The Tacky Turtle and we're glad to have you on Team Traxia. So happy to see that you're finding the system easy to use. I'm going to have the Tech Support team contact you about the Reports you need and get you all set up! Thanks for taking the time to let us know!

Great Consignment Tool

I had a very positive experience with SimpleConsign until the end, where I felt that the customer care could have been a little better. I would still recommend the product.

Pros

I felt that the documentation of consignor inventory, payouts, etc. were extremely accurate and useful.

Cons

Searching for certain inventory, especially if it became converted.

Dear Mystery Reviewer, we appreciate your time offering a review. I must admit, "until the end" sounds a little scary. If you've left SimpleConsign, we hope you've moved on to bigger and better things. Thanks again, Team Traxia

SimpleConsign for the best customer service!

Pros

Customer service is the best that I have ever experienced. Every email, support ticket, and phone call has been answered quickly and effectively resolved any issue I may encounter. The interface itself is easy to use. Almost initiative in the way that if I think something should be "right here" it usually is. My 70 year old Grandmother has learned how to check people out with out a problem! The reports section allows for all the data collection I could want. I am easily able to compare sales over time periods, figure out consignor portions, sales tax, fees. My current favorite feature has to be calculating the top ten consignors, bottom ten, what percentage of their items sold, ect.

Cons

There isn't a single thing I would change! Last year there were a few features I would have noted here, but in the last update, all of them were added!