SimpleConsign Reviews - Page 4

Great Product, EXCELLENT Customer Support

Great team... I would highly recommend to anyone with a consignment shop!

Pros

SimpleConsign was extremely easy to implement and has continued to help my business grow. Their customer support has been extremely helpful whenever I need to figure out how to do something or a small issue comes up.

Cons

They have slowed down their development quite a bit and I wish there were more focus on building out new features for store-owned inventory, reporting, etc.

Thanks for the review Jeramy! We really appreciate the feedback. We're happy to hear we're helping your business grow. Development is busy, busy working on several things at the moment. Hopefully, we'll be rolling them out soon. Thanks again!

My Review

Pros

My first experience with a POS. I picked Simple Consign based on peer reviews on social media. I don't have anything to compare it with. Most interactions with staff have been pleasant.

Cons

Very few added features. They reach out and ask for suggestions but I'm not seeing ny changes made. Cost is very high compared to other. My cost has tripled since the start. But once in it's hard to switch.

Hey Sue, thank you so much for your review! Our last big update was Shopify, and we regularly have to update the plug-in as Shopify changes. We do however keep a list of all requested features and build a roadmap based off of the features.

Outstanding Product

Overall, our experience with SimpleConsign has been positive. I highly recommend this software. Plus, the staff support is superior. No matter what the challenge a support person is responsive to our needs. THANKS!

Pros

SimpleConsign software is easy to use. We are able to efficiently input and track inventory for nearly 200 artists, create reports for sales and fundraising events. Consignor Payouts are now quickly generated which streamlines the whole commission process.

Cons

It would be great if Traxia (SimpleConsign) could track memberships. Otherwise, there isn't anything negative about the software that leaps to mind.

Great service!

I've been in business 5 years and I'm so happy with my decision to go with taxia - simpleconsign!

Pros

I love the company behind the software. I can call them anytime and they walk me through whatever issue I am having.

Cons

Would like the store credit and cash balance listed side by side. It confuses my employees when consigners ask how much credit they have.

Mandy, thanks for the incredible review. We're so glad that you've especially noticed the company and people behind the software. It makes us feel good knowing we're personally having an impact on you and your store. We always appreciate the suggestions from our customers too. You are the ones that make SimpleConsign the best it can be. Thanks again!

Best Consignment Software by far!

I have used Simple Consign since the company began. As a previous user of the top rated software at the time, I can honestly say between the two there is no comparison. Simple consign is so much easier to search for inventory. The financial reports are much more advanced. From sales to layaway to tracking customer and consignor history Simple Consign is so far ahead of any other software on the market. I wouldn't run my shop without it. I can't end this review with out mentioning the great customer service. They are always there ready to help with any issue that may arise. Great people with a great product!!

Pros

It is so easy to use.

Cons

There are no major issues I have with this software.

Best consignment software

I am way over the other side of the world from Traxias home base, yet when I needed support, they were available to help instantly. Super friendly too.

Pros

Simple Consign is easy to use and gives me peace of mind that I always know what stock I have at anytime, accessible anywhere. Trustworthy, reliable processing and top notch support. Life changing software for my business.

Cons

There is no con, other than price, which is very good, so it is a shadow con really, who doesn’t want something for cheaper than it is.

SimpleConsign is amazing, user friendly and very affordable.

Pros

It's Web based, if my computer crashes, my information is always there!

Cons

I can't think of anything, I'm very happy with SimpleConsign

Thank you so much for your review LaRee!

Simple Consign makes life easy

We have had a wonderful experience! We love that it tracks everything. We love that it takes no time to train employees to use. I believe this was the best decision I have ever made for my business.

Pros

I love everything about simple consign. My favorite thing has to be the support. No matter the day, simple consign's support team is there to help you with any issues you may have.

Cons

There are no cons. Prior to simple consign, we did everything by hand. So, we absolutely love the software!

Amanda, thanks for the wonderful review! We're thrilled you feel choosing SimpleConsign was the best decision you ever made for your business. Thanks again.

great asset

Its been a great asset to our company.

Pros

The program is very easy to use and if we get stuck on anything the customer support is great. we always get a quick and friendly response to our questions.

Cons

We have a consignment shop and a regular retail shop all in one. we would like to be able to put the cost of goods in on the consignee inventory, just not the store owned inventory.

Hi Sharon! Thanks for a wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. We listen carefully to each and every one of our customers to know their needs and concerns. We'll definitely take your suggestion under consideration. Thanks again!

very happy with simple consign for my retail store

before we had simple consign we did everything manually and this took hours and was not effective or efficient for everyone including the customer and consigner. We not have freed time to spend in areas of the store that needed attention.

Pros

the ease of use and accountability as well as cloud based

Cons

I wish I had more knowledge on pulling reports that would be useful

Thank you for your review Sue. We are constantly working on guides for our team on how to pull reports. Reach out to dennis@traxia.com if you would like to be linked to these guides.

Great software!

I have used it lightly and dig into more features I love it! I have even recommended this to a few other places that started using it!

Pros

I love this program. It makes everything just so easy to scan in at check out. It makes it easy for consignors to add their items.

Cons

Not much. Overall it’s good I don’t like you can’t Archive old consignors.

Thank you for your review Amy!

Support Staff Feel Like Friends!

SimpleConsign is the only POS software I’ve used and the only I want to use! As a hybrid consignment and gift store it meets my needs well! I like the small, intimate size of the company and an overall very pleased!

Pros

The ability to easily go back and forth from consignment and store inventory. The ease of use for training purposes. Easy check-out. Attentiveness and prompt assistance from customer support.

Cons

The inibility to use multiple cards in one purchase.

Lisa, do I have good news for you! The ability to use multiple cards in one transaction is on its way. Stay tuned for an announcement very soon. Thanks for the great review. Receiving 10 out of 10 and 5 stars means a great deal to us. We don't take our customers for granted and want to be sure we're giving you all that you need to manage your business.

Would not function without this software!

Love love love it. My husband and I Use it for 2 of our businesses. Would definitely recommend

Pros

Love this! The customer service Is great. They listen to user recommendations and have actually implemented many of my suggestions. A lot of great features that really help with daily business efficiency.

Cons

It focuses a lot of it’s good features on consignment. My company is now BOR (buy outright) and there’s not a lot of settings and features to perfect the BOR process. I have suggested some changes so hopefully that will improve soon!

Hey Tannicia, as we continue to grow our platform our goal is to make it the best software for everyone! Thank you for all the input and we look forward to many more years of partnership!

Software review

Pros

The interface is simple to follow and use for new users

Cons

Unable to customize ( add/remove) things No update warnings and what is being changed No SMS/EMAIL feature to notify consignor if items are sold

Thanks for your review Michelle, We're thrilled you gave us a 9 out of 10 recommendation, but a little concerned that you weren't finding any value in our Customer Support or for the money you spend. Please check with our Support team because there are features you can turn on and off within the system. I'll check to make sure we have the correct email address to make sure you're receiving all notifications. The automatic notification of consignors when their items sell comes with Consignor Central in our Professional Plan. Please let us know how we can improve your experience with SimpleConsign!

Great software for consignment stores

We enjoy using Simple Consign in our store. We tried various other softwares and ultimately decided Simple Consign was the most "bang for our buck".

Pros

- Easy to setup and start using right away - User Interface is very easy to navigate - Web based so there is no hardware required -

Cons

- The reporting could be improved. - Customizable dashboards would make it very easy to see important information - Some out of the box integrations with other platforms would be nice.

Team Traxia loves a mystery! To our mystery reviewer, thanks for taking the time. So glad to hear we offer the most "bang for the buck!" Obviously, we have a little work to do in order to bring your review up to 5 stars and a 10 out of 10 recommendation. Thanks for choosing SimpleConsign!

Excellent software with helpful and available staff

Pros

The software is user-friendly and comprehensive. I love that if I have a problem or question, I can call and actually speak with someone. Their tech staff are super helpful and have even gone so far as to help us with issues that wound up being unrelated to their software.

Cons

The trickiest thing for me is getting to know what all the options are. I haven't had time to explore fully the numerous options so I have felt limited at times but I realize this is mostly my own doing.

Thank you for your review Liz, our goal is never to overwhelm our customers with options, but instead to provide enough options that they can run their shops the way they personally want to.

Ease of use and simplicity for consignors is great!

Having the ability to scan each item as it's brought to the counter, rather than having to enter each item from a handwritten tag is a huge time saver for both my consignors and whoever is working the register!

Pros

The ease of use for my consignors makes this software the best I have used yet.

Cons

This software does not have enough reporting capabilities for the business side of things, this makes the business side of thing hard.

Maemie, welcome to the SimpleConsign team. I know you've recently taken over The Tacky Turtle and we're glad to have you on Team Traxia. So happy to see that you're finding the system easy to use. I'm going to have the Tech Support team contact you about the Reports you need and get you all set up! Thanks for taking the time to let us know!

Great Consignment Tool

I had a very positive experience with SimpleConsign until the end, where I felt that the customer care could have been a little better. I would still recommend the product.

Pros

I felt that the documentation of consignor inventory, payouts, etc. were extremely accurate and useful.

Cons

Searching for certain inventory, especially if it became converted.

Dear Mystery Reviewer, we appreciate your time offering a review. I must admit, "until the end" sounds a little scary. If you've left SimpleConsign, we hope you've moved on to bigger and better things. Thanks again, Team Traxia

SimpleConsign for the best customer service!

Pros

Customer service is the best that I have ever experienced. Every email, support ticket, and phone call has been answered quickly and effectively resolved any issue I may encounter. The interface itself is easy to use. Almost initiative in the way that if I think something should be "right here" it usually is. My 70 year old Grandmother has learned how to check people out with out a problem! The reports section allows for all the data collection I could want. I am easily able to compare sales over time periods, figure out consignor portions, sales tax, fees. My current favorite feature has to be calculating the top ten consignors, bottom ten, what percentage of their items sold, ect.

Cons

There isn't a single thing I would change! Last year there were a few features I would have noted here, but in the last update, all of them were added!

Thank you so much for your review Leah!

Great software system for consignments

The company support their product well and questions were attended to quickly.

Pros

Simple Consign is a reasonable intuitive software make me more confident in working with our consignment jewelry business. After a month or so of use, I now believe that our consignment business has few questions and errors. That is worth the money for me!

Cons

Some start up confusion occurred which made me question the choice, time and money spent.

Hi Lee, thanks for taking the time to leave a review for SimpleConsign. We appreciate it. Sorry you had issues at your startup, but so glad we were able to work through them. We're very happy to hear that using SimpleConsign has given you greater confidence in your business. Thanks again!

Pay outright resale store review

It’s been pretty great, I just wish it were more friendly towards buy out right stores.

Pros

Price, reliability and ease of use. Very good value overall, and user-friendly

Cons

It’s not that great for resale stores/pay out right stores. There are a lot of workarounds I’ve had to do to accommodate it, and have talked to them, and they don’t seem that willing to accommodate or change gor buy out right stores.

Thanks Beth for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate it. All of our customers are very important to us, but the majority of them are in consignment. Unfortunately, we find ourselves needing to work on their issues because they affect so many of our customers. We're not ignoring you though. Thanks for giving us feedback!

Please help us go live with an online store!

It works well for things sold in our store. We can't figure out how to seamlessly integrate an online shopping model.

Pros

It works well for selling and consigning our stuff in our retail store.

Cons

We can not seemlessly integrate our POS with our online store. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are struggling with Shopify and Traxia. Please help!

Hey Joe, thanks for your review! Part of it was redacted so I can't tell what is not working, contact me at dennis@traxia.com so we can get this sorted out and get you selling online!

Love having it available. More live support would be ideal.

Pros

Intuitive nature of check out and most settings

Cons

Building reports is done more in programmer language than retail friendly. Biggest critism is incompatibility with Wuickbooks

Mary Bridget, Thanks for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. We appreciate it. Please contact Support regarding our compatibility with Quickbooks. Currently, we integrate with the installed version and we're days away from integrating with the online version. We'd love to chat with you about it. Thanks again! Team Traxia

Very, very pleased with the overall product.

Ease of compiling and reviewing data, inventory management, better overall experience for consignors, more fool proof for employees.

Pros

The direct customer interface is wonderful. Aside from eliminating most consignor check-in calls, a nice unexpected result is that I can price items at my discretion without a consignor looking over my shoulder. It is exceedingly rare for a consignor to call back and quibble over prices with almost always happnes in person.

Cons

The price is a bit more than I'd like, I have several friends who run small consignment shops that cant talk themselves into the price. Some of the reports and inventory searches could be cleaned up.

User and fan of Simpleconsign

I like the software and the support team.

Pros

Easy to use on all platforms and requires very little training.

Cons

Limited in features when it comes to buying clothing and missing some simple functionality like easily adding a new customer to a sale for loyalty.

Hi Dan. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it. We appreciate you being a loyal and faithful customer too. Obviously, we need to do more to get those stars up! Let's talk about what you're needing to make sure you're using the system to its fullest. Thanks again