SimpleConsign Reviews - Page 5

Great Software easy to use and excellent customer service

I love It!! Would not do a consignor business without it.

Pros

The customer service someone calls me and helps me.

Cons

If you need a change it may never come about. If you want a specific change they may never add it or fix it unless its a huge problem for all.

Thank you for your review Herbert! In regards to changes to the platform we always keep a list of requests and prioritize them based off demand and time it will take to add a feature. However we keep every suggestion and regularly review them.

Best support team ever

Keeping an inventory is good for me. Being able to recreate repots.

Pros

Quit user friendly. When stumped help is a call away.

Cons

Setting categories is not intuitive. No place for notes on new inventory page. Changing consignors (bulk) is not intuitive.

We appreciate the great review and only wish we could thank you directly. Traxia is always looking to improve and getting suggestions and feedback from our customers is the perfect way. So happy you feel our Support Team is the best ever. We would definitely have to agree! Thanks again!

Excellent support!!

The initial sales people were honest, courteous and very helpful. The support team is also very helpful, courteous and patient!!

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, support, simplicity, capabilities, browser based!! (love that I can access at home also!) This is a thoroughly superb program that has the consignor/consignee business in mind!! The support is excellent and they will take the time to explain their answer so that I have a thorough understanding and will explain different options, if needed. I am so happy with this program and can't imagine my business without it!!

Cons

Just a few minor things. I wish the reports were a little easier to compile, but that is probably a user issue!! Wish the reports could print my business name on them. Maybe something you can add in the future?

A flexible POS software that has done just about every little thing we need.

One centralized system that helps us track sales by day, department, month, just about any criteria we can think of.

Pros

Ease of use. I am confident that new cashiers will learn how to use this system in a very short time. I also appreciate the back office feature since our bookkeeping is done at a different location that our stores.

Cons

There are a couple of custom reports I would like that are not yet offered. I would like to be able to search consignors by organization, too.

Work with adults w/ disabilities and they use the software easily. Ease of adding consignors great.

Pros

Selling artwork by over 100 individuals makes getting everything into the inventory easy on a consignment basis. Web based is a huge plus as we attend craft fairs and farmer's markets and I can ring up sales away from the brick and mortar store.

Cons

I would appreciate more detailed reports per terminal, such as splitting transactions and sold inventory per terminal. I loved the user history that we had at beginning but that has been disconnected

Easy to use!

Wonderful! If an issue came up early on when I was learning the program their support team was great to work with.

Pros

This software is very easy to setup and use. I was a new business owner that was new to this industry. It was easy to setup, learn and facilitate. Most of my dealers are not computer savvy and shy away from computers. This program was easy to teach them to use. They have all mastered using it for their inventory. This has made my job a lot more manageable.

Cons

Nothing. I have had great success with it.

Carrie, wow, thank you. We are so pleased to hear you are having such wonderful success with SimpleConsign. We're also glad your dealers have found it easy to use as well. Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We can't ask for more... 5 out of 5 stars and a 10 out of 10 recommendation.

Hello

It has definitely made our life simpler. The payout system is so easy and efficient.

Pros

It's so easy to keep track of all our consignors.

Cons

The main problem we have had is with our consignors access to their page.

Thanks Linda for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time. We need to find out what we can do for Decologics to get that rating up! Please contact Tech Support about your consignor access issues. They weren't aware you were having trouble! Glad your life is simpler because of SimpleConsign.

Pros

I like that the software keeps all of my vendors organized, that the totals are calculated automatically based on the percentages that I set up, and that I as an admin/owner have real time access anywhere that I have internet (and so do my vendors).

Cons

That it is not fully integrated with Shopify. Only certain features are. Having a website is so important during this time we are in. I am not able to run my inventory through Simple Consign and my website. I need Simple Consign to offer a way to get variants (sizes and colors) to Shopify ASAP. The majority of my business is boutique and currently I am only able to load 1 size and color for each item....

Business Owner

Simple Consign was recommended to me prior to opening my own market with 60+ consignors. It was truly a gift and the software is very user friendly. I highly recommend SimpleConsign, your consignors will love you for it.

Pros

I like the ability that my consignors can enter their inventory remotely. This was a huge advantage to me and cost me one less employee.

Cons

There needs to be more training videos for all the functions that the software can perform. I know that i only scratch the surface and am not getting full benefit of the software.

Thanks Janet for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. We appreciate it! You're not the only one to mention that you'd like to know more about our amazing array of features. Remember, we have 2 live training sessions each week and you can ask all kinds of questions. I'll send you the invitation! Thanks again!

Best on the Market

Pros

*Quick response from tech support *Ease of use with multiple stores *General ease of use regarding input and organization

Cons

We really had very few issues - there are some reports that we would have liked, but were not able to put together through their options, but we could usually come up with something that did the job

Thank you so much for being a customer and for your review Stacie!

Great pod software

As a retired consultant in the IT field I was tasked with finding the point of sale system for our organization. We’ve been very satisfied with simple can sign. Their customer service has been excellent and the software it works flawlessly

Pros

We are a volunteer Crafts organization that has around 200 members. We find simple consign to be very easy for all of our users to use.

Cons

We have had to do several workarounds because the fields weren’t exactly right for our sales. We also would like to be able to store seller history but because Our sales are essentially through three craft shows per year we can’t do that

Thank you for your review Beau. As we continue to support more businesses we're always looking to expand our options for those businesses.

I've used this system for 3 years and love it!

It has given me so many ways in which I can analyze the businesses. I can watch what is going on 24/7, from my home office, too. The sales tally reports for each vendor are so much better than the way I used to hand write and tally everything each month! Now I have doubled my business to two stores and everything takes me half the time.

Pros

It is easy, but please do take the time to read everything. I do not like to read, and am a visual learner, so I had a few missteps in the beginning.

Great deal for the $$$'S

Never had a bad day with them and been with them for almost 10 years.

Pros

It is very easy to use, easy to train others on. Reports are easy to use and read. The help team is exactly that helpful.

Cons

Can't think of a thing that I do not like.

Thank you for your review Sharon! Happy to have you as part of the team!

Great Company with Great Customer Service

We have been using SimpleConsign for about five years. We absolutely love them. They few problems we have had, have been fixed with the utmost professionalism. This is a family orientated business, who hasn't forgotten that even small businesses deserve respect and appreciation. We love these guys!

Pros

Cons

Does not reset dashboard screen at end of year. Would like to see fiscal numbers, rather than a running total.

software

Pros

It is easy to use and the customer service is friendly and quick to answer your questions

Cons

For being a small business I think the price should come down

Donna, thank you so much for your review. We are so sorry you feel you are not getting enough value for our service. There are many ways for you to make additional funds with SimpleConsign. Buyer's Fees, Item Fees and Credit Card Processing Fees are just a few. Contact Support and see how you can add them. Thanks again!

I love your program

I love this program, customer service is great. They take the time to show you how to run the program, help you set it up. Log into your computer if they have to, to help. I tell all of my other fellow business owners about it.

Pros

I love the ease of our vendors knowing their sales daily. The ability to see my sales, monthly, daily,weekly. The integration directly with with shopify. They make it so easy to run my business's. I get quick responses to any customer support I need.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything, maybe the price, but I think its worth every penny.

Thank you for your review Eva!

Ok

the CS is quick to respond

Pros

Not familiar with other products of this nature - so it does what I need.

Cons

in ability to pull specific reports or correct bad transactions

Hey Constance SimpleConsign does have the ability to run custom reports. Someone from our customer support team will be reaching out momentarily with the information on how to run a custom report and modify transactions. Hope this helps!

POS Review

Honestly, I still haven’t fully utilized all of the features of this software. But at this point I’m mostly pleased with how I’m able to keep track of my consignors and their items.

Pros

It is easy to learn and did not require a lot of brain damage.

Cons

Not MAC compatible, doesn’t automatically reduce split during grace period, store credit payout doesn’t breakdown the way I’d like it to, not user friendly for my web designer to connect to my webpage.

Simple and easy!

The integration with the website and the ease of access our consignors have online has cut down on the amount of time spent on the phone and given us more time to input and work on other projects.

Pros

It’s so easy and user friendly. If I have any questions the support team is so fast at gettin back to me to help me out.

Cons

I don’t have any cons, if ever there is an issue they are quick to come up with a solution or different option for us to use

I have more than 70 consignors at my gallery and Simple Consign makes it so easy to run my business!

Pros

The design makes it easy to track sales and I can see my most important stats on the dashboard any time. It's a great way to convince consignors to sell at my shop, since they have their own login access to their account. Payouts are fast and easy. One click and I have a payout list.

Cons

I have to keep track of gift certificates or store credit myself. There isn't much to say about this. I'm a fan.

Simple Consign The Best Consignment Software

I would highly recommend this product for anyone that is looking for inventory software, cashier software, consignment software. This is a complete system for any business and the ease of use is simply incredible. Try if for yourself and you will not be disappointed, I can guarantee that.

Pros

This system is the easiest system that I have ever used. The features are incredible. You can just about configure any kind of inventory that you want to. The ease of use of Simple Consign is incredible. This is the best system for one reason and that is the system does so many complex things and it is so simple to use. The tech support in phenomenal. You call or email and usually within a couple...

Cons

I cannot think of any cons. I know that sounds contrite, but when you use Simple Consign and you use tech support or customer service you will see what I mean. This is really an incredible company.

Thank you for your review James!

I love Using Simple Consign!

It has made it incredibly easy to start my consignment store using this product. I love the ease that the vendors have in adding their own merchandise. It works great!

Pros

It is easy to learn, easy to run, reports out on the more important data needed for taxes. The Payout tasks are super easy and allow me to send out my checks almost immediately!

Cons

Maybe just the set up of the label - the Edna software was a little hard to figure out until I made a service call to Simple Consign.

Hey Julie, thanks for taking the time to write a review! Wow, 5 out of 5 stars and a 10 out of 19 recommendation! We appreciate it. I'm a born and bred St. Louis girl who lived in South City for a number of years. I can't wait to come home and see your shop! Thanks again, Team Traxia

Excellent consignment platform that offfrs tremendous amount of feature/functionalities. Excellent!

Pros

Inventory management and tracking. Continued updates on features and functionality. Access to consignment agreements and client tracking. Online access for my clients is easy and offers transparency.

Cons

Inventory management for third party sites such as Tradesy, Poshmark etc without manually inputting. Would like to see description input that can be uploaded for listing purposes.

Pros

The customer service and support is second to none!

Cons

Sometimes the reports set up is cumbersome, probably just me...I like things instantly...;)

Thank you for your review and for being a great partner these last couple of years, Kellie!

SimpleConsign by Traxia

I've been using them since 2012. Very satisfied! Try it, you'll like it!

Pros

Versaltility, Cloud-based, customer support is awesome!

Cons

Can't think of anything....but I guess that I haven't been able to meet them yet!

Wow Jill! Thanks for the awesome review. Jody's of Nashville has been one of our longest customers and we really appreciate the faith you've put in us. Hopefully, when we get the chance to meet, you'll still be as thrilled : )