SimpleConsign Reviews - Page 6

Extremely Happy

I have really no complaints at all! SimpleConsign is a major benefit to my business

Pros

What I like most about the software is how easy it is to navigate.

Cons

The only feature at this time that I would like to have is: Allowing Manager log ins to have features that cashier's log in don't. Instead of features per terminal. Example the consignment tab.

Thanks for the review Judi!

Great Program

GREAT!

Pros

Like the program and the customer service.

Cons

Their credit card provider. It has nothing to do with the software but the do support this company and I wish they would find another

Hi Robert! Thanks for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. We appreciate it. We're so happy you think we're GREAT! too. In regards to the credit card processors...stay tuned. Exciting things are coming. Thanks again!

Great Consignment Software

Pros

Easy to manage dozens of consignors with separate consignor accounts and IDs. Quickly process sales and assign to appropriate consignor

Cons

The consignor login view could use some tweaking. We occasionally have consignors who are confused when using their login to check sales compared to their end of month payout

It's been very easy to use & the Customer Service is always helpful & easy to access

Pros

SimpleConsign is great because I can use it at on any computer and my phone - so when I am on vacation, I can still access all the information about sales and inventory while my assistant is at the shop

Cons

Occasionially it is slow because the internet is slow, but that is very infrequent. I really don't have anything else bad to say about it.

My Secret Closet

Love the software and staff

Pros

I still use the software so your question should read, what do you like... Easy to navigate, offers everything I need for my resale and new merchandise

Cons

When your checking someone out that is purchasing many items with discounts, too time consuming to scroll down and enter in each discount amount for EACH item.

The easiest Consignment Software available!

Pros

This software is intuitive and responsive to the consignment and resale sector. Their customer service is excellent and personable.

Cons

When there are ideas for improvements and updates that feel critical, they don't always happen or take a year or more to implement- then again adding in new code for an entire system isn't the easiest task.

Traxia team very supportive; lots of training material available.

Pros

What I like most is the ability to use from anywhere, online. I like that software enables us to automatically change consignor percentages as sale price drops: this has made a huge difference to our bottom line.

Cons

What I like least is that you have to use the mouse more than I would like: the previous software I used rarely required use of the mouse so we could tab through fields quickly for faster processing, or just enter a letter to pick corresponding status, or payment method or other, instead of clicking mouse. However, I would never go back to the previous software we used. This software has so many more pluses and more flexibility.

Brand new to owning a consignment business, simple consign made my start up amazingly stress free!

Pros

Extremely user friendly and is continuously making great updates. I am able to look up any report, at any time. Love the remote access from my software provider.

Cons

That I have to manually add up inventory donations for my end of year accounting purposes and the monthly fees don't automatically stop with an inactive account.

SimpleConsign is just that! Simple!

Pros

-User-friendly -Easy to train others on -Easily accessible reports and financials -You can work the credit card processing fee right into your consigner split

Cons

I wish there was a total dollar amount off purchase button. There is a total % off but not dollar amount. You have to individually discount each item if you want to take a dollar amount off.

Thanks Cassandra for your wonderful review! We appreciate it. Thanks also for adding your suggestions. We always want to hear what's important to our customers.

Opened my consignment shop in July 2015 and have been using Simple Consign since.

Pros

The user friendliness of it. There are so many options and features. It is also very easy to teach others to use

Cons

Sometimes I have tech issues, such as the Edna printer disconnecting and causing me to need to restart the computer. Sometimes my Citizen printer goes "offline" over night. Neither are a big deal, just inconvenient.

Simple Consign Makes It Simple to Consign

Pros

It is hard to pick one thing I like best! Checkout is very easy and consignor access is such a time saver for our business.

Cons

No app for mobile for working on the go.

Well, we're sorry we can't thank you in person, but we appreciate the great review! Your request for a mobile app is one several customers have asked for. Keep watch in the future! Thanks again.

Reliabe & user-friendly

Pros

I love how easy it was to implement- took no time at all. Any changes we need to make can be made in less than a minute. Support is quick to respond, even when case isn't marked urgent. Our vendors love the consignor access fee.

Cons

We do booth rentals, so very little of our items are put in as inventory in the system before checkout. (Meaning a slow checkout process.) I wish we could buy the basic service outright, then pay for monthly things likes consignor access.

Checks the boxes!

Although we've been in the industry for many years this is a new retail home decor and gift shop venture and we did a lot of research on many POS systems and this was hands down our best option. We are thrilled with our decision and the SimpleConsign Team, especially our rep has been amazing! She was knowledgeable, easy to work with, patient, responsive and just really, really great! You are VERY lucky to have her.

Pros

This software checked practically all of our boxes on functions that we needed and wanted. It's easy to use and has a lot of great features and options.

Cons

We do wish that consignors had the option to print out their labels from home. The cost was definitely the highest.

Hi Pamela, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We can't ask for more that 5 out of 5 stars and 10 out of 10 overall! We agree with you about Cailin, our onboarding specialist. We are lucky to have her and so are all of our new customers. So happy to have you on Team Traxia!

Traxia is easily the best system in terms of ease of use, customer service and affordability.

It is easy to use, easy to access, and easy for new users to acclimate to.

Pros

The customer service team is always cordial and very wiling to help answer any questions that arise (and this has been a completely different experience from our previous software company) Also, the ability to accesson the web.

Cons

Simple Consign has been an awesome tool with our antique store.

Made my life easier and so much less stress!

Pros

This software is so simple to use and whenever we need customer support, they are available right away.

Cons

Anything I have had a problem with the customer support is willing to try and help us resolve it! I would like to see the program store former consignors.

Tech support makes this company

For a consignment based business, it is perfect. Very easy to use.

Pros

The tech support is amazing! Prompt and very helpful. The software for consignors is very user friendly.

Cons

The report filters are tricky to figure out.

Tara, thanks so much for leaving a review for SimpleConsign. We agree about our Support Team...they are amazing. We're very proud of all of the hard work they do. Speaking of which. Contact them and have them create some custom reports for you. They'd be happy to do it! Thanks again!

BoomerangKids Kanata/Barrhaven

Very good, other that the drop procedure I like the system

Pros

Usage and learning process. It was a system that we learned on our own. It has great search options. also a phone call away.

Cons

Tracking the drop off. We have a lot of drops per day. There is no way to see when or how often someone drops. It does not get attached to their account.

Can't Imagine Not Having Simple Consign

We have been very pleased with the software and customer support is always quick to respond and solve issues that arise

Pros

Simple Design is very easy to use and keeps all my inventory, consignor and customer information in one place.

Cons

Cost, a bit pricey for a new store. That said, it is worth the sacrifice.

You're gonna make us blush, Lianne. Thanks for your wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time. We're especially glad you feel SimpleConsign is worth 5 stars and 10 out of 10.

Simple Consign has made it much easier to manage our growing list of consignors.

Pros

I like most the way this program has streamlined our system of inventory, tagging, and managing payouts. It has saved us a lot of time!

Cons

Right now, the inability to pay consignors across multiple store locations with one payout. I think I heard you're working on that though!

Solid product. Worth the investment.

Ease of use, reporting capability, tech support and the availability of a cloud-based system were requirements in our selection process. This was the perfect system for starting up a new business.

Pros

Very easy to set up and get started. The cloud-based system is perfect for our needs. It's great to be able to login remotely. Reporting features are very good. We have always received prompt technical support.

Cons

Would like to be able to email consignors directly from the system. Also, when running end-of-day processing, would like a count feature for credit card sales, similar to bill count .

Excellent Software!

Excellent software for any consignment shop. Highly recommend.

Pros

Very easy to use! There is a lot of flexibility within the system.

Cons

I realize it’s a state issue but I wish the layaway deposit and/or the whole layaway sale would show on the dashboard.

Outstanding Customer Service/Software Solution

We opened our shop almost two years ago, and I was determined to find the best program available for the money. I wanted extreme accountability and the ability to be transparent to our customers, along with the ability to integrate into a website and potentially e-commerce. I have found everything I could possibly need for my upscale women's, children's, and men's boutique. We process thousands...

Cons

Thank you so much for your review Elizabeth!

Gifty Decor's review

I can always get customer service

Pros

The custom reports. Love the input for merchandise.

Cons

You can't archive merchandise. You can only delete and I need to have the older history. I wish the regular checkout screen didn't show consignment payouts.

Good

My overall experience has been a good one.

Pros

I most like the consignment software because it facilitated organizing consignor items and sales, business sales reports, and customer sales.

Cons

I dislike the many dysfunctional issues regarding the integration with Shopify website.

Made for Resale and Consignment

Pros

Literally everything! I only wish there was an eCommerce module.

Cons

No eCommerce module which is so important in today's retail market. I would never close our brick & mortar, but would love to add an eCommerce option for our customers.