SimpleConsign Reviews - Page 7

Wonderful Cloud Based Consignment Program

I have always received excellent customer service!!

Pros

Cloud based, ease of use with free customer service access.

Cons

Not directed toward furniture or furnishings. Mostly geared toward clothing, books. I wish it could be interfaced with Quickbooks.

Intuitive & Easy to Use Software

Would definitely recommend.

Pros

Ease of use. The screens are totally intuitive. Very user friendly.

Cons

Additional cost to link to website. Reports are difficult to build.

Hey Lindsay, thank you for your review! In regards to the reports, we are constantly working on the process and try to make it better all the time.

Software review

Pros

How easy it is to navigate through the process of setting up consignors and checking customers out.

Cons

Reports aren't easy to get through, BUT I don't have time to generate them either, so it's my own fault

Denise, We really appreciate your review. Wow, 5 out of 5 stars and a 10 out of 10 recommendation. Thanks! Chat with the guys in Tech Support. They'll be happy to set up some custom reports for you. Thanks again.

SimpleConsign Review

Overall transition from old system to new has been seamless .

Pros

User friendly, great support staff. If you call support they get back within a few minutes.

Cons

Having trouble with our POS system cc machine reading with program.

Joanne, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it. We don't like hearing that you're having trouble with your credit card machine not matching up with SimpleConsign. We've got a number of integrated cc processors that would be happy to give you a quote. Contact them to see if they can match your rate! https://www.simpleconsign.com/partners/credit-card-processing/ Thanks again!

Love traxia!

Simple consign made my life so much easier!

Pros

Very easy to use! They have the best customer support out there!

Cons

I love everything about simple consign.

Thanks Jackie! You've always been an amazing supporter of SimpleConsign. We really appreciate it!

Simple Consign

My overall experience has been amazing. It's a very helpful tool and I would highly recommend SimpleConsign.

Pros

It's very easy to navigate and access all your data as well as easy to create your own custom reports. Tech support has been very helpful and are always available.

Cons

While I don't personally pay for this, I know the owner does and I know she wishes it was a little bit cheaper. But other than that, I really have no complaints.

To our mystery reviewer, thanks! We're pleased you've had an amazing experience with SimpleConsign!

Best system for managing a consignment shop

A+ Highly recommend SimpleConsign. They are the best system and company you could hope to work with. Not only will they help with getting your point of sale working, but they also help with real business questions. Don't stress about the lack of offline capability. We've found that a good internet connection with a simple back up like MiFi or connection sharing from your smart phone keeps you running. The benefits of not having to worry about servers, software updates, backups, etc. far out weight the cost of a data sharing plan. If you run a consignment shop, this is the best solution on the market.

Pros

Built by people that seriously understand the consignment business. Highly configurable to match the way you want to handle consignment contracts. Super responsive support and very open to feature suggestions. Easy to migrate to from another system. Very affordable monthly rates - Unlimited users, consignors, terminals, inventory, locations. - No setup fees, no servers to manage, free automatic upgrades. Works with a wide variety of point of sale hardware.

Cons

Only integrates with one payment processor. No offline mode. Could use a few more reports.

Thank you for your review Thomas! Since your review we have added more options for both payment processors and reports.

It's all in the name

Overall, simpleconsign is makes having a resale store easier to manage and run.

Pros

The product is super easy to use because the software takes you step by step along with the training videos.

Cons

I did not like that I would have to upgrade to get price suggestions.

Hey Shanae! Our customer service team thanks you for being a great customer!

Amazing product, seamless

Pros

Customer service, ease of learning and training

Cons

Can’t be integrated into all online platforms (wix)

Hey Ashley thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the kinds words!

Great Program!

I love using SimpleCosign. I do wish it was cheaper due to being a brand new business but it’s needed to keep track of everything.

Pros

That my vendors can track their sales! It’s also very easy to use and the customer support goes above and beyond to help with any issues!

Cons

That I can’t easily find the amount of taxes for the month.

Thank you for your review Kelsey!

SimpleConsign truly is simple

We are a nonprofit that owns and operates two thrift stores. Some of our merchandise, mostly furniture, is consigned. SimpleConsign allows us to track our consigned inventory and run a variety of reports to help us make informed decisions about how much to consign. We could track all of our donated inventory if we felt it worth the manpower. Most staff can learn the system in just a couple of uses and the back office feature is handy for our remote admin location.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the broad range of reports SimpleConsign offers.

Cons

There are a few specific tasks we would like the system to do, like assign split to merchandise based on entry date. We revised our consignment contract and changed the store/consignor split and it had to apply to every piece of consigned merchandise, rather than just those brought in under the new contract.

Thank you for your review Diane!

BB's Closet and Simple Consign

I have had to use the support a lot because I am not computer savvy. They are %100! The training they provide free a couple times a week is awesome for new users or employees.

Pros

It's ability to keep track of everyone's earnings.

Cons

That I can't use store credit for more then one Consign or at a time.

Positive

Excellent

Pros

Greats tools Great customer service Great problem solving Great people skills

Cons

I have no issues or problems with the service I received.

Traxia

I was able to start using it within minutes of downloading the software and everyone of my employees has been able to use it with minimal training.

Pros

I actually love it. It has helped to make our business more profitable and has helped my consignors to be more involved. It’s pretty great.

Cons

I can not do a return on a layaway item.

What a wonderful review! Thanks Laci! We're so glad to hear Found: Vintage Market is more profitable because of SimpleConsign. Please give Tech Support a call and chat about our Layaway process. There is a way to do a return. Thanks again!

Great for an consignment store but not great for online store

Pros

Consignment easy to input and use with credits

Cons

I don’t like that you can’t input new items in by size and have it appear on my online store on Shopify by size. You have to create a new item per size making it hard for customers to shop online and choose sizing. I’m currently looking for a pos system that will do this as it’s plays a big role in my sales.

Hey Natasha thanks for your review! We have added "variants" to our shopify plugin. So now you can just input one clothing item and make variants based on size. Please reach out to dennis@traxia.com so I can get you set up with everything you need to do variants for your online store.

consignment store software

Pros

The amount of time I used to spend writing up consignments and tracking them is mind boggling! Simple Consign has been a life saver!

Cons

I wish that I could email my consignors their inventory.

Thanks Catherine for taking the time to give SimpleConsign such a wonderful review. We love making pen and paper obsolete when it comes to managing your store. FYI - if you added Consignor Access, your consignors would be able to see all of their inventory in real time! Thanks again. We appreciate you taking the time and giving us such an incredible rating!

We love using SimpleConsign!! The name really says it all... simple and easy to use!

Pros

The ease of using the software. It is very simple and not complicated at all. The ability to have pre-set sale dates is our favorite feature!

Cons

There are some functions that we wish the software had, that it just doesn't yet. I also wish there was an app that I could use as an owner to log-in and check on reports/sales.

Simple Consign Review

Pros

Tracking customers, consignments and reports

Cons

Not Compatible with other software that we are interested in using

Excellent software!

Wonderful and life saver

Pros

Easy to learn and great customer service . Love that it is web based

Cons

I can't erase a note completely on customer notes

Choosing Simple Consign was our BEST business decision yet!

I opened my Consignment shop 14 months ago and went back and forth between Simple Consign and a couple of the other companies. I am SO HAPPY we chose Simple Consign; it was a great choice and has taken so much work our of opening and operating our small business. The ease of use is amazing; it really is so intuitive. Customer service and support is phenomenal; if I have questions these guys are...

Cons

Thank you for your review Bryony!

Great product and easy to use!

Pros

I like the ease of using the software. It's easy to learn and it has a lot of features to make consigning easy.

Cons

I wish there was a way to tie 2 computers together between locations. I hate that I have to take items out of inventory and then put them back in inventory to move to another store.

This reviewer only left a rating

My Girlfriend's Closet is a women's consingment boutique founded in April 2005. We now have two locations located in the Raleigh, NC area. We are all about excellent customer service as we serve our wonderful, fashion-savvy customers. We found we were continually running into software issues with our current software program which was causing us to be frustrated. Plus, it was crazy how much money...

Cons

Thank you for the review Lois!

Things to address.

Really like the inventory with the scanned items.

Pros

Easy for the consignors to use. There are lots of things needed for store use - rent payments, larger consignor viewing area, this is just a few things.

Cons

Blue Pay - too slow to respond. Not user friendly. I used Square before and it is a much better for payments. There are lots of thing that need to be addressed. I have expressed my ideas several times and will be glad to supply a list.

Flamingo Review

Our customer check out is faster with Simple Consign. Our vendors are incredibly happy they can enter their merchandise and keep up with it at home or on their phone.

Pros

It was easy to set up and use. It keeps track of most of our information.

Cons

You can not split credit card transactions and our printers frequently have problems communicating through the cloud.

Thanks Sharon for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. We appreciate it. I have good news for you! We've just added 2 new integrated credit card processors that allow you to split credit card payments! Here's the link: https://www.simpleconsign.com/partners/credit-card-processing/ Check them out. By all means, contact Support if you're having printer issues. Thanks again!

Quality software and a vital component to our business model

Pros

SimpleConsign is indeed simple - and that's important in a business where we're dealing with a huge number of vendors and customers. We had a wish list of capabilities we were looking for in our solution and SimpleConsign was the only one who could handle it. Being cloud-based is a real benefit - not just in minimizing our startup costs but access from anywhere, any time and from any device; this is necessary to our business model and as a value-add for our customers. Training time for new users is minimal thanks to straightforward and thoughtfully designed user interfaces. Support has been insanely responsive (even when we say it's okay to get back to us in a couple of days we hear back in less than an hour in most cases).

Cons

No complaints. We haven't found anything that we needed that it hasn't done and support has been top notch.

Thank you for your review Christopher!