SimpleConsign Reviews - Page 8

Simple Coinsign

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful when asked questions. She always gets back to us with an answer or more information. Our overall experience has been good

Pros

The software is user friendly and easy to understand.

Cons

Doesn't force you to enter a customer. Easy to over bill When scanning items, it beeps like it scanned the item when it actually doesn't. Also some items scan but they don't go into the cart, the cashier has to double click the item (extra step). Not all items do this, just some. Also customers want to see the # of items they purchase on a receipt, not just the $$ amount.

Hey Doug, thank you for the review! As for your item scanning issue, you should reach out to our support team at support@traxia.com and make sure everything is set up correctly with your hardware and software.

Great Consignment Software

Overall I’m very satisfied with this product.

Pros

We use it at a vintage and antique shop which has 50+ vendors and it works perfectly for that. Our vendors love the real-time updates and its very user friendly.

Cons

There are some features I wish it had such as the ability to un-void a transaction (we’ve had employees accidentally void transactions). We’ve also had many of our vendors confused by the dashboard for viewing their sales, think that could be made more clear.

To our mystery reviewer...thanks for taking the time! We're happy you're "very satisfied," but we'd like you to be thrilled. Have your employees attended our trainings? Each week, we have a couple of live training sessions where they can ask questions and get more information. Contact Support and find out when those are. And of course, all training is free of charge! Thanks again.

Love SimpleConsign

We love the software and so far our consignors do too. Very good and we highly recommend it.

Pros

This software has been easy to implement and configure for our store. It has most of the features we need. The support team is very responsive and helpful. We would highly recommend them.

Cons

There are a few features that are lacking for us. We also offer classes and ship items and that doesn't seem to be built in. We haven't contacted support yet about that so I'm sure they will have an answer for us.

Hey George if you have not contacted support yet, please do so, They can walk you through setting up services in SimpleConsign which will cover the classes section. They can also walk you through setting up methods to handle shipping as well.

Life saving software...

Being in the consignment business is not easy. Finding a POS Software that could help us manage our consignment business was even worse... until SimpleConsign by Traxia came along. Simple Consign seamlessly handles the unique trade environment of the consignment industry like a pro. We have never experienced a system outage, support is top-notch and the ease of use cut our time spent processing inventory...

Good for small business

Pros

Easy to understand. Good variety of programmed reports

Cons

I’m really not sure as I haven’t looked into much of it. I received from another company and just did whatever she had in there.

Thank you for your review Rachel, we know it's overwhelming to start using a new software. If you need any help or you have questions on how to do anything, please contact support@traxia.com so they can help you. Welcome to the team!

Simple Consign has all the core elements we need to power our new business.

Pros

We are a combination of consignment, resale and retail. I love that SimpleConsign supports all of these types in both POS and overall inventory management. It is also fairly easy to train our new staff on POS components of the system. Also I'm very happy with the level of customer support from the Traxia team.

Cons

Because I have a software design and development background, I am perhaps more critical than most. I find many of the workflows very clunky and some of the interfaces do not follow UX best practices -- resulting in user errors that shouldn't happen. It doesn't feel like user-centered design. Many times when I'm trying to figure out how to get the system to support the tasks I want to do, I long for a peek at your schema and object model. The data relationships aren't always clear and results are often not what I would expect. I would love for the software to work better with and on multiple devices.

Thank you for your review Mara, this feedback is extremely valuable and I will be sending it to our dev team.

Making Life Simple "Simple Consign"

Pros

How the program did all the thinking and leg work for you. Once you put your inventory in, it kept track of all your transactions from there on.

Cons

I really love the program. The only one thing was if I put in three shirts and when it came time to return only one, I could not just do one item unless I deleted it so it did not show as a return.

Hey Patricia thank you for your review! What I believe happened with the shirts is that each shirt was not an individual item in SimpleConsing, instead the three shirts were one item, so when it came to returning one of the shirts it wasn't possible because you weren't doing a partial return.

Great change from ConsignPro!

It has been a pleasant experience. Great support and flexibility

Pros

I love how much you can do with this software! Coming from consignpro, everything was so limited and now I feel like there are so many more options and everything is so streamlined. Also it’s nice to have the support right on hand.

Cons

It does feel like since this is a newer software, there are still some small bugs that need to be worked out. That being said, anytime I have an issue it is resolved quickly.

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to review us and that you feel choosing SimpleConsign over one of our competitors was a good choice. By all means, if you're experiencing some quirky bugs let Support know! Since SimpleConsign is web based, our system is fluid and sometimes bugs can be fixed easily. Thanks for partnering with us!

It works for what we do but it's pretty limited overall.

Pros

Integrated cc processing. Fast customer service response when we have issues.

Cons

Converted items show on customer accounts when sold. New Merchandise inventory is very time consuming with this system. Inventory control levels are useless. Scanning bar codes on new merchandise at checkout has to be searched instead of entered automatically like system generated skus. No payout option for vendors like consignors. Unable to pull vendor inventory reports without being pretty creative. It's fine for now but we will have to make a switch soon to a system that saves us time on new merchandise items acvtivity. Would like for lawaway to be more structured as far as weekly bi weekly and monthly instead of one option only.

Hey Joe, thank you for your review. A lot of your issues deal with our abilities for vendors. We have greatly modified our features and toolset for venders.

Good Product, would recommend

Like the many reports available. Very happy with quick response from support team

Pros

Easy to use, many reports available. Good technical support, fast response

Cons

Software is geared toward consignment shops rather than antique malls. Wish reports could be customized more than software allows. Many features are not useful for me as I own a multi dealer antique mall not a consignment shop

Consignment store

Makes it very easy to run a consignment retail shop.

Pros

Very easy to use. Everything is online, never have to worry about losing info if something happens to computer.

Cons

I have not found anything I don't like.

Jennifer, thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We're so glad you've found SimpleConsign easy to use and you haven't found anything you don't like! Wow. We're thrilled! Thanks for choosing us.

Great product- makes life easier

Great

Pros

Support from software; offered ease and quick responses

Cons

I’m in general still trying to figure some things out

Thank you for your review Bentley, we're so happy that we can meet your needs!

Owner

Positive FB easy to use lots of repointing

Pros

Category and pre determined pricing,, is

Cons

No flexibility in reports or ways that would help v by

Review from South Cackylacky

Pros

Access data from anywhere (especially from iPhone)

Cons

Lack of interactive communication between users and lack of communication from engineers regarding upgrades, enhancement requests

Thank you for your review Linda. Over the last couple of years we have made several forums for our customers to communicate with each other, and have made it easier for our customers to submit ideas and criticisms to our development team.

Finally!

I've had my store, Cracked Vessel Vintage, for 3 years, and in that entire time I've been searching for an inventory /POS system that works for my type of business. Everything I tried was geared to companies that sell 50 of the same item, and I am dealing with thousands of one of a kind things. The few products I came across aimed at antique and vintage sellers just didn't have the functionality I...

Cons

Celebrate good times come on!

Pros

True to your name, it's simple, in the cloud not restricted to one or a few computers, no big up front cost, on call support and experts, training classes and no matter how many times I call to ask the same question, everyone is nice as pie.

Cons

UMMMMMMMMMMMM? Will take some thought to come up with an answer.

Thank you for your review Kathy! We especially enjoyed the cons section! lol

Help in the Weeds!

Fast !!! and courteous response and help .

Pros

Easy to follow when resolving the problem.

Cons

Panic attack occurs when your software goes down.

Hi Lynne, thanks for leaving us a review. We really appreciate that you took the time. We're hoping the "Help in the Weeds" title is because we helped pull you out of some, but we're not quite sure. We are really pleased to see the 5 out of 5 stars and 10 out of 10 recommendation. Thanks!

Greatest Consignment Software!

Pros

The ease of use and outstanding customer service. I never feel I am calling another company, but rather an extension of mine. The Simple Consign team is always readily available to help in moments notice and make some of them most seemingly impossible tasks easy. They certainly remove the worry of the software out of me, which allows me to focus on my business instead.

Cons

The product is really great and I truly have no complaints about it.

Thank you so much for your review Besa!

Review SimpleConsign

I think the program is great, and I am really looking forward to going through all the functions and videos this winter in the slow season.

Pros

The consignment reports and inventory entering process.

Cons

It's hard to easily access the sales of VENDORS. Consignment is a breeze, but with inventory both bought and consigned, I would love to easily access reports and information in the same format for each.

Hi Abby. Thanks for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. We appreciate it! We're always looking for 5 out of 5 stars so we've got some work to do! I spoke with Tech Support and they've created a report for you to look closer at your Vendor sales and inventory. If it isn't what you need, be sure to get in touch with Support and let them help you! Thanks again.

My business is totally dependent on this software!

Reliability and the thorough bookkeeping!

Pros

Ease of use! Customer support! Ability to keep track of everything from consignor information to all of the "bookwork", including taxes owed!

Cons

For some reason there can be a glitch at times with my particular receipt printer. Hopefully they can get it figured out!

The people are great and friendly. They always help. I just wish they could be more available.

Pros

I like that it has cut down my time in doing month end.

Cons

Every time I call to get help I have to leave a message. Aomori get a call back right away, sometimes it’s hours later. When I need help it gets really frustrating to have to wait so long and usually interrupts everything I am trying to accomplish.

Hi Sarah, We''re so sorry your experience with our Tech Support has been difficult. We don't want anyone falling through the cracks. Our Support Team is a friendly bunch of guys and truly work hard to get to everyone ASAP. We wish our rating could have been higher from you. We'll work harder to earn your confidence!

Pros

Very simple and straight forward. Reports are good making it easy to do month end reporting for vendors.

Software

Love!

Pros

It’s very user friendly! Works great for my store!

Cons

No complaints! Best ever! Love!

Ian, thanks for leaving a review/ We love being loved by you. Thanks also for 5 out of 5 stars and a 10 out of 10 recommendation. We appreciate wonderful customers like you! Happy to have you on Team Traxia!!

Thanks for making it easy!1

Pros

The software is user friendly and the vendor is willing to help answer questions with patience and expertise!

Cons

I wish we could have more things customer for us but we also realize that this is not a reasonable expectation!

Thank you so much for your review Sallie.

Great Software option for any type of Consignment/Resale store.

Pros

Easy to navigate yourself around. Excellent support team. Lots of tools and options available to you which allows you to set up to your store's desired needs. Always looking for way to improve with new features and welcomes input from Users.