SimpleConsign Reviews - Page 9

Overall great experience. Sometimes difficult getting a response from customer service.

Efficiency and time saved in our business.

Pros

This program is very efficient for consignors. It saves time for our business and our customers. We highly recommend Traxia/ Simple Consign to other business owners.

Cons

When setting up equipment and learning the program it was sometimes difficult to reach support services and get a timely call back.

We Love SimpleConsign

Pros

I like that I can always talk to someone when I need help. I can shoot an email and get an almost immediate response. If I emailed the wrong person they get me in the right direction immediately. They worked around our needs. I love the very low start up cost and also the fact that I don't have to back up ANYTHING, it is all saved for me somewhere secure!!!! The very best part - the pricing, its black and white, no extra fees EVER

Cons

Sometimes there is a small glitch here and there but what software doesn't have that. It always gets fixed fast!

Thank you for your review Briana!

Consignment made simple!

I’ve been blown away! We just setup our store and they have thought of everything to make our life easy.

Pros

The ease of navigation and the apps and plugins to other applications such as the photo app and the plugin for Shopify.

Cons

That it doesn’t refresh on its own when entering consign it’s and inventory

Not so Simpleconsign

Honestly I’m more frustrated that I’m unable to utilize the potential I’m sure this program has. It’s just to much for me personally.

Pros

I liked the concept that inventory could be entered once and distributed to many websites. The same to be said for all payments etc from such sites to easily be tracked and deposited into business account.

Cons

Unfortunately I found it very difficult to navigate the set up and linking of everything through Shopify. You need to be more tech savvy than the product name sounds. Not for the novice.

Thank you for your review Richard. We try to make our Shopify plug-in as effortless and pain free as possible. And while it's certainly much easier than starting a website from scratch, there are some hurdles. But we have a dedicated team here to help.

After 9 years of frustration we have finally found a product that fit our needs perfectly!

Streamlined way of processing sales and back office reporting! If there is anything we don't know how to do we just get in touch with someone at Simple Consign and they help us through our difficulty.

Pros

The ability to customize the exact reports we need. Consignors ability to have access to their own account! Ease of operating the software!

Cons

My research led me to this software to run my consignment shop

Opening a new business is a scary proposition in this day and age. As I was researching software, I wanted 2 things; it had to be easy to use and operate(not being very tech savvy) and it had to provide accurate tracking with the ability to offer my customers something that my competitors did not have. Simple Consign provided me with this. The consignor portal is pretty slick and my customers really enjoy being able to track their items. This gives my customers accountability and transparency that my competitors do not offer. Simple Consign support has been very helpful, I appreciate the responsiveness of the team and their patience in dealing with my technical issues.

Cons

Thank you for your review Deborah!

So Glad We Converted

We recently converted to Simple Consign from another software. Even though SC is completely different, and has been a little bit of a transition, we are SO GLAD we switched. The information that we can now get, and the quickness and speed of getting the information has been amazing. One of the best parts of Simple Consign has to be the staff and their willingness to help. They NEVER get frustrated with us, nor do they complain about the number of phone calls they might receive from us. They are so patient and make the whole process appear seamless. That goes for everyone from Joseph and Deb in sales, to Wes and Justin in technical support. WE LOVE TRAXIA!!!

Wonderful Product!

Pros

This is the easiest software I have found for our business. Everything is taken care of inside the app, and it's so easy to use. Customer service is top notch and quick to respond.

Cons

N/A love the product. Have not had any issues that weren't solved simply.

I am simply THRILLED

If you are interested in saving TIME, coming up with a SIMPLE way to track sales, inventory and individual consignor information, then Simple Consign is the software for you. Not only is the software tremendous but so is the support service. They held my hand through the installation and still are there when I need them.... timely, friendly and INFORMED! The only con I can come up with is that I did not start off using this product....darn! A year into the store, we have brought it on and it has already made a world of difference. Consignors LOVE being able to access info on their account 24/7 and it does not tie up our time. It doesn't get any better than this. Thanks Simple Consign.

Cons

Thank you for your review Lynn and Leslie!

Outstanding Product !!

When I decided to open up a consignment shop, I spent quite a bit of time reviewing consignment software packages. From my initial consultation with Joe Gaboury through various tech support calls and training with Justin & Wes, I could not be more pleased. My favorite feature without a doubt is being able to input inventory from home! The whole concept of a web-based system is brilliant for multi-taskers like myself. The search tools - for inventory, for consignors, for items, etc. makes things so simple. I haven't found any cons so far as my store just opened. I'm just superbly pleased with everything!!

Cons

Hey Elaine, we appreciate your review so much, thank you!

Excellent Product

This is an excellent product for a consignment shop! I was originally going to try to do it all manually but when I saw what this software can do I'm like no way am I going to struggle with keeping track of all of this manually. It's perfect to input consignors, track inventory, see your daily transactions and see what is selling and what is not! Totally love this product and the customer service is amazing. I think I must of called 20 times the first day and they helped me every single time and they call you back right away! Love this product and would recommend this to anyone who has a thrift store or consignment shop it's perfect!

Cons

Thank you for your review Mannie!

This is a great product

Pros

I like how easy it is to use Simple Consign. Says it in the name. It is very user friendly and it make it easy to organize you products.

Cons

Just maybe adding more options as far as groups for the consignment part of the program. Other than that its great.

Conshy Consign Review

Pros

I like how easy it is to look up a consignor and access all their past information. Also, the payouts are easy, and the entering process is very straightforward.

Cons

I don't like that the old history of a consignor blends with the new history of a consignor. I feel that the window for specific items is overcomplicated.

Hey Emily, thank you for the review. Since your review we have updated the consignor history feature greatly and should have alleviated your issues.

This is a company doing business the right way!'

I can't say enough awesomeness about using Traxia for my business! It is so simple yet very powerful. So easy to use and understand which is great for training new staff. I now have 3 stores and use it for all of them. I had another "common" software out there for years and was so frustrated and continued to "lose" money on updates, technical support, and wasted time. Literally, every negative with the previous software was a welcome refreshment with Traxia! As business owners we run our businesses with care, integrity and amazing customer service so it is nice to be treated that way with the people we do business with as well :)

Cons

Thank you for your review Lois!

SimpleConsign is one of the main reasons we are still in business

SimpleConsign has all of the power and features of other more expensive solutions without having to spend thousands of dollars to purchase, train and implement. We love the fact that it is a cloud application which relieves us of needing a part time systems admin to maintain our software and hardware. The staff at Traxia is knowledgeable , professional and friendly as can be. They take a lot of pride in SimpleConsign and it shows in the way they approach providing the best customer service possible.

Cons

Thank you for your review Raymond! Our goal with SimpleConsign is to make sure things are simple!

Conshy Consignment Tracking it all!

Pros

It's easy to use. I like being able to go from checkout to dashboard so easily. I also like being able to sort our inventory in so many ways.

Cons

I don't like the fact that I can only change an item's status in the "Consignment" tab. I wish it worked better with our virus protection. Sometimes, it scrambles our barcodes.

Thank you for your review Polly, since this review we have made the process of managing your inventory greatly and believe the new format is much easier to handle.

This reviewer only left a rating

I absolutely love Traxia. The program is so easy to set up and run that initially I felt I missed something, it was so simple. The few questions and requests I did have were immediately handled by the outstanding customer service, quickly and professionally. This program has saved me hours of work that I use to spend with spreadsheets and pay outs, now it is all done for me! My consigners of all ages have found the cloud feature very easy to navigate, and we both love that they can check inventory status from home, again saving me hours of emailing and follow up. I couldn't be happier with my choice in signing up for Traxia!

Cons

Thank you for your review Lynn!

Truly a 5 star product!

With over 150 consigners and 40 artisans' inventory to keep track of Simple Consign by Traxia was truly an answer to our prayers. With the unique ability to enter multiples of an item (for the artists), vary the comission structure per item, and track everything down to the ISBN number was the clear favorite and proven to be a real winner for the three years we have used it. On the rare occasion we need tech support - they answer within minutes and the answers are just as quick (I will confess most of our issues are to user error!). I highly recommend Simple Consign by Traxia!

Cons

Simple consign is TRULY simple. I LOVE IT!

I have been using simple consign since I opened my shop over 2 yrs ago. I was looking for a web based software and found Simple Consign. I used their 2 weeks free trial and what I didn't know is that I would also and continue to receive HELPFUL and AVAILABLE support staff when I need it. The system is user friendly, easy to train employees to use, the reports are FANTASTIC for running financials and seeing what sells etc., the versatility in the software for offering sales, color coding tags, categorizing, looking for items for consignors. I have been very happy with my choice to go with simple consign!

Cons

Thank you for your review Carmen!

Works great for our store, great customer service

Pros

We have over 50 vendors in our store, and this system tracks each one and automatically takes the consignor fee and monthly rent. It also allows every vendor log online to see instant updates to their sales.

Cons

In the customer demographics/profiles, I would like to see a better section for customer list for growing database and sending emails for marketing, etc.

Thank you for your review Joseph.

SimpleConsign

Pros

Simple Consign is a very nice program, i haven't come across a lot of problems yet, and it works very well

Cons

Looks a bit dated, makes it a bit hard to get into using the software, but once you do, it works like a charm

Easy to use; I love it

Pros

It's user-friendly and provides the reports and information necessary to run our business. I love the ease of training new people.

Cons

The printer settings are my least favorite thing. It's difficult to get it set up with the different tags we use, and we end up wasting lots of labels.

Thank you for your review Kelly, since this review our printer settings have changed greatly and this should help solve most of your problems.

Owner of a retail shop comment thought this would be a great idea

Pros

I liked that it was pretty easy to set up, you didn't have to have a ton of knowledge and the technology area to be able to get started.

Cons

The product was quechee, and it didn't integrate as we were told it was going to with some of our other items.

THE BEST....

I have been with TRAXIA for over 5 years my business would not have been as successful without the ease of use of this software. I can train a new person the same week they start work, so cost of new hires is lower because of learning curve. Customer service is second to none...If you are a new operator they will help in anyway they can to get you up and running. If you are a success they are success. Highly recommend this software they even have it that you can give it a test run , from anywhere you have access to the internet.

Fantastic Product and Even Better Service

Simple Consign is fantastic, it's easy to use, easy to train on and consistently solid in performance. We get rave reviews from our consignors on the consignor access feature which makes us very happy! We couldn't ask for a better product and anytime there is an issue the staff is responsive, knowledge and goes above and beyond to resolve the issue immediately. They keep updating and making things even more user friendly. We use it when we go to outside events as well as directly in our store. They truly care about your business and you the person.

Cons

Thank you for your review Elizabeth!