SimpleConsign Reviews

Overall served most of our needs. Beware that cancellation is with 30 day notice

consignors/vendors got to input their inventory into the system saving me time.

Pros

Consignors/Vendors can log in and add inventory, check their sales, monitor activity. Customer support is excellent.

Cons

Reporting is complicated and I'm not sure that I am prepared to survive an audit. In the end, I cancelled 10+ days prior to our billing cycle and was charged for an extra month I didn't need. They discounted it to a lower plan. i didnt plan on spending. Of course this is disclosed in their paperwork and within their rights, but it sits wrong with me.

SimpleConsign is Bush Hill Trading Post's Simple Software

Overall, easy to use, reliable, user-friendly(when you learn how to make it work for your specific environment). Customer Support is friendly. Would have been rated 5-stars, but I feel more attention needs to be given before Update rollouts. Perhaps a beta group of real users would help.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

In many cases, the user is required to do functions that the software should do. i.e. Place the cursor in the entry field/box.

Dissappointed

Pros

The ability to access it from anywhere and the customer support has been as helpful as they possibly can without being onsite to see how the shop is ran.

Cons

The fact that the consignment totals include every sold item regardless of their expiration date since i have many consignors that have multiple end dates and I only pay out what is due at the end of the 90 days not before. I do not pay on demand. Also the inventory list does not give enough info when trying to tell a consignor what they have sold with out clicking on each item which it is easy to lose your place when you go back to the list. The activity log does not show item #s of sold items and you have to click on each item to see what it sold which is not convenient.

Couldn't do business without SimpleConsign!

When I opened my children's consignment store last year I was so close to purchasing a popular software system for a whopping $2500. Thankfully at the last moment I read an article online about the top 5 consignment software companies. When I read about SimpleConsign, how it began, and that all my information/sales/product would be kept safe in case of fire or more likely hurricane here in FL, I was...

Best choice

It’s been pretty self explainatory & tech support is easy to reach

Pros

Simplicity and cashier screen is easy to train

Cons

Merchant services too expensive to use credit card processing

Hi Kim! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. 5 out of 5 stars and a 10 out of 10 recommendation...can't do better than that! Thanks! (Pssssst...changes are coming to our credit card processing, so stay tuned) We appreciate you, The Team

Helpful and easy to access

Pros

I like that this product is cloud based. Our Internet was out but I was able to pull the pos software up on my phone in order to process transactions. I like the detail you can put in regards to the products as well as the customers and consignors.

Cons

There are two things I like least and hope for growth with this product. First, how we enter items is detailed but time consuming if you want to keep track of certain things within inventory. There are so many steps, buttons and things to enter it is easy to skip steps in order to be faster for our customers. Second, the reporting within the product could be better. I would like to have a clear report of inventory for a certain date range.

The Looking Glass Review

Pros

We have a unique shop that features handmade items on consignment. This program makes inventory and security very easy for the business and individual artisans. The ability for artisans to see their sales each day is an added bonus. I'm also thankful for integrated credit card services.

Cons

Sometimes there are software glitches with the receipt printer. Also, it would be helpful for cashiers to be able to run the EOD report at close and not just a manager.

Simple Consign review

The benefits are not having to keep track of sold consignment pieces on paper and the system telling us how much the seller is supposed to get but we wish the whole program was more user friendly.

Pros

With the exception of the bar code readers there is no integration with our current system, we have to run it as a separate entity in the store. The best part of this program is that the check writing at the end of the month is automatic so we don't have to keep track of it separately.

Cons

Too many steps. Checking out customers for purchases is a pain and the credit card machine has never worked with this program. Every card has to be manually entered. There is no way to go back in and email a receipt to someone who wants one once the payment screen is gone. The charge for using a credit card is also way higher than expected.

Quick learning curve with SimpleConsign

Pros

This is very intuitive software. I was amazed at how quickly I learned to use it. It is dynamic! Customers have been amazed at how professional our checkout and records are!

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about this software. I wanted a manual that I could instantly read, but downloading the manual was not hard. It just took time and lots of paper!

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. Great reports.

Cons

No customer support on the weekends.

Hi Tonjia, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. We especially appreciate the 5 stars and 10 out of 10 recommendation! We want to let you know that we're always available if you have an emergency. Tech Support can be reached nights and weekends on an emergency basis. Thanks again!

Overall great experience. Sometimes difficult getting a response from customer service.

Efficiency and time saved in our business.

Pros

This program is very efficient for consignors. It saves time for our business and our customers. We highly recommend Traxia/ Simple Consign to other business owners.

Cons

When setting up equipment and learning the program it was sometimes difficult to reach support services and get a timely call back.

Finally able to track inventory

Pros

The best part of Simple Consign (other than its stellar customer service) is the user/software interface. The cashiers fear of doing something new quickly evaporated by Simple Consign's easy to use layout. The many available and custom reports make the back office bookkeeping much better than our old paper and spreadsheet system. If the staff are happy, I'm happy.

Cons

We had a rocky start getting all the right hardware, but that's because we didn't buy it all from Traxia. I wish it would have a built-in time clock for employees. We are still trying to perfect a way to charge our non-members a $2 monthly fee only for months they have inventory in our stores.

Great Everything.....

I am not sure where to begin , I was looking for a a company that had STELLA customer service that was the top of the list, Simple Consign has exceeded my expectation. Ease of use of the software and ease of training was also a priority again they came out on top. I was also concerned with up-front cost's, of course they had that covered for me, I only had to buy some hardware and was up and running. Over the almost 5 years I have been with them I feel as important to them today as I did then. When I call tech service due to operator error on my part the voices on the other end are always friendly and helpful. Thank you for your great product, could not be as productive without it.

We Love SimpleConsign

Pros

I like that I can always talk to someone when I need help. I can shoot an email and get an almost immediate response. If I emailed the wrong person they get me in the right direction immediately. They worked around our needs. I love the very low start up cost and also the fact that I don't have to back up ANYTHING, it is all saved for me somewhere secure!!!! The very best part - the pricing, its black and white, no extra fees EVER

Cons

Sometimes there is a small glitch here and there but what software doesn't have that. It always gets fixed fast!

Functional Software Reasonably priced & Easy to Use

Pros

The software is stable and resides in the cloud making it easily accessible from any location. Pretty straightforward to use and ideal as an antique mall software.

Cons

The vendor is slow to adopt suggested changes for seemingly easy fixes such as assigning fees to online banking options or adding international addresses. Worse is the fact that consignors are able see other consignors daily sales throughout a given month until the month is over.

Too Expensive

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in your tech support is a rock star.

Pros

The software is too expensive. I am considering cancelling my service with you due to the cost.

Cons

Cost Reports not what I look for Hard to add items not in inventory

Hey Shelly we're sorry to hear this, if there is something we can do to make your experience better please reach out to our support team, support@traxia.com so they can get you taken care of.

Simple Review not so simple

Simple consign is adequate. I really cant use register section live due to search issues. Mostly using for inventory.

Pros

Data entry is easy. Lots of options. Consignor section easy to use.

Cons

Searching for items is difficult. Need to be very specific and limited

After 9 years of frustration we have finally found a product that fit our needs perfectly!

Streamlined way of processing sales and back office reporting! If there is anything we don't know how to do we just get in touch with someone at Simple Consign and they help us through our difficulty.

Pros

The ability to customize the exact reports we need. Consignors ability to have access to their own account! Ease of operating the software!

Cons

My research led me to this software to run my consignment shop

Opening a new business is a scary proposition in this day and age. As I was researching software, I wanted 2 things; it had to be easy to use and operate(not being very tech savvy) and it had to provide accurate tracking with the ability to offer my customers something that my competitors did not have. Simple Consign provided me with this. The consignor portal is pretty slick and my customers really enjoy being able to track their items. This gives my customers accountability and transparency that my competitors do not offer. Simple Consign support has been very helpful, I appreciate the responsiveness of the team and their patience in dealing with my technical issues.

So Glad We Converted

We recently converted to Simple Consign from another software. Even though SC is completely different, and has been a little bit of a transition, we are SO GLAD we switched. The information that we can now get, and the quickness and speed of getting the information has been amazing. One of the best parts of Simple Consign has to be the staff and their willingness to help. They NEVER get frustrated with us, nor do they complain about the number of phone calls they might receive from us. They are so patient and make the whole process appear seamless. That goes for everyone from Joseph and Deb in sales, to Wes and Justin in technical support. WE LOVE TRAXIA!!!

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating

We LOVE SimpleConsign by Traxia! I don't know how we functioned without this program before! It is so easy to use, so intuitive, and easy to teach to others. The sales and support staff are exceptional. They are easy to reach, thoroughly helpful and always pleasant. We purchased this program on our one year anniversary as a way to upgrade our business entity. What a difference it has made. We have already seen a huge increase in sales due to the speed and efficiency with which we can handle check out, consigning, layaway, and more. I researched three other companies before choosing and I am so so so happy with our decision to use SimpleConsign by Traxia. It is everything we need and none of the things we didn't need! What a great program!

I am simply THRILLED

If you are interested in saving TIME, coming up with a SIMPLE way to track sales, inventory and individual consignor information, then Simple Consign is the software for you. Not only is the software tremendous but so is the support service. They held my hand through the installation and still are there when I need them.... timely, friendly and INFORMED! The only con I can come up with is that I did not start off using this product....darn! A year into the store, we have brought it on and it has already made a world of difference. Consignors LOVE being able to access info on their account 24/7 and it does not tie up our time. It doesn't get any better than this. Thanks Simple Consign.

Consignment made simple!

I’ve been blown away! We just setup our store and they have thought of everything to make our life easy.

Pros

The ease of navigation and the apps and plugins to other applications such as the photo app and the plugin for Shopify.

Cons

That it doesn’t refresh on its own when entering consign it’s and inventory

Excellent Product

This is an excellent product for a consignment shop! I was originally going to try to do it all manually but when I saw what this software can do I'm like no way am I going to struggle with keeping track of all of this manually. It's perfect to input consignors, track inventory, see your daily transactions and see what is selling and what is not! Totally love this product and the customer service is amazing. I think I must of called 20 times the first day and they helped me every single time and they call you back right away! Love this product and would recommend this to anyone who has a thrift store or consignment shop it's perfect!

This is a great product

Pros

I like how easy it is to use Simple Consign. Says it in the name. It is very user friendly and it make it easy to organize you products.

Cons

Just maybe adding more options as far as groups for the consignment part of the program. Other than that its great.