Lucidea Integrated Library Systems

Integrated library solution & knowledge management platform

Lucidea Integrated Library Systems Reviews

It has what you need

Pros

It has many features and is multi-functional. I was able to get the hang of it pretty easily with support from my supervisor, but if you require additional help, they have live representatives willing to help 24/7.

Cons

I don't really have a complaint, considering my limited experience with the software.

Review of SydneyEnterprise

I have use Sydney products for over 10 years. I find have found the use of this product very easy to use and easy to train the users in my library. The customer support is awesome! Sydney has help us with every question we have every had about this software.

Pros

Library mail check-in.

Cons

Book check-out system. But we do not have bar coding in all our libraries nation wide.

Have used the company's products for a long period of time and have always been more than satisfied.

Continued development along the lines of where I'd like to go with sharing our data; having the access to flexible data design and redefinition and display. Getting at least to the basics of that with relatively complete ease.

Pros

Facilitates customer driven design; flexibility, avoids rigid constraints of many other systems; potential for integrating data in diverse formats into system; excellent customer service and support.

Cons

The con is really the constraints on my own time; I look forward enriching our content and developing specialized access routines for our staff.

SydneyEnterprise is flexible and easy to use

We have easily made changes to the library catalog and OPAC with the changes happening in the firm. It's easy to train new employees and the Sydney customer support is always great.

Pros

The flexibility and ease of making custom databases and views. I have been using Sydney since 2007 and it keeps getting better. They listen to their users. They also have excellent customer service.

Cons

The manuals could be a bit more detailed, but the tutorials are great for learning specific modules.

Flexible Catalog for Managing Online Resources

I have been working with Lucidea for about four years. In that time, customer service has consistently been highly responsive to my needs. Sydney Enterprise is stable, flexible and easy to use. I have access to all the modules but only those that make sense for my work are utilized. The software allows me to create custom metadata fields which make searching easier for my users. I have a great number of full text attachments which are quickly searchable because they are indexed. Overall, I am pleased with the software's performance. These comments are based on my own opinion and not that of my company.

Versatile Software Package to meet the needs of Library staff and users alike

We have been customers of Lucidea for some time now and are very happy with their latest iteration - Sydney Enterprise. Having used other Library systems I can say that Sydney Enterprise is able to meet both the needs of staff and end users with an nice User Interface. Ease of use for staff and end user coupled with a very intricate database system allows both first time and power users to navigate easily to the information they require.

Pros

Ease of use. Customer Service. Customizable. Active Development and responsiveness to clients requests for enhancements.

Lucidea Works to Find Best Solutions for Your Information Environment

We use Lucidea's SydneyPlus. The customer service has been excellent. The staff is knowledgeable. If you pose your knowledge or information storage, access, or retrieval problem to them, they will help you figure out the best solution. Their databases are flexible enough to create a catalog of any kind of materials or data you have.

Cons

Extremely powerful and versatile product. Great Customer Service.

I've been using InMagic at work for nearly 20 years. It's an excellent product. We use it to track action items and our complete records management search library.