TapGoods PRO

Peter H.

Lyndon M.

5.0

We love Tapgoods!

Tapgoods has allowed our company to perform all jobs through one system. It is great for all aspects of the rental business! It has kept us extra organized through its inventory and maintenance aspects! It has also made it very easy for us to "check-in" and "check-out" our items, preventing miscommunications between employees.

Pros

I love that Tapgoods has every feature you can imagine to help run a company! The "routing" feature is genius and has helped my team plan out our install & strike schedule in an efficient and faster way! Tapgoods has made it so easy to communicate with clients, quickly put invoices together, and keep things extra organized on the warehouse side of the business!

Cons

The site shuts down a few times a month (probably because of maintenance and updates) during work hours, preventing us from getting any work done.

Thanks for the input, Courtney! As I'm sure you've seen, since you provided this input in 2018, a lot has changed. We now run on redundant 2-coast operations on Amazon Web Services (AWS), which allows us to provide zero-downtime deployments. And, we've continued to build features that help Perch operate smoothly and grow!

New user, but so far, impressed!

So far so good. Implementation has been a great process and the TAPGood's team responsive to our needs.

Pros

The system is extremely intuitive. We are currently in the implementation phase of the software and training everyone on how to use it. So far, everyone raves about how easy the system is to use. Everyone knows that training on these things takes time and isn't the easiest thing to do. This system is so well designed that it has made this process, so far, seamless.

Cons

We use a multilocation feature since we have multiple warehouses. Since we have numerous warehouses, we tend to move equipment between warehouses. This system was supposed to manage this process by covering every step of the process, but it did not. However, we made them aware of its shortcomings, and they have already made upgrades to the software to accommodate. So what started as a con turned into another reason we made the right decision.

Your team at Tailgate Guys is AWESOME! We've now added more multilocation functionality to support you and other large rental businesses. Appreciate the support and input, Paul!

TAPGOODS rocks

Pros

I love using TAPGOODS! It’s hard to remember life without it in all honesty. Everything’s super easy to use and I get customers on the phone booked, with a deposit paid in less than 3 minutes. Can’t beat that

Cons

If I could add any feature it would be automatic review capturing for google and Facebook. Other softwares can do this and filter out the bad ones. I pay for another review generating software so it would be nice to have that in this one

3 minutes to $$$ - love that!! Thanks for being part of the TapGoods family, Spencer!

Nothing else like it in the rental business software market

Pros

There's not another platform you can't do what TapGoods offers in excel or just creating you know template invoices and trying to keep track of inventory as it's coming in and you're trying to build your inventory and build you know the business, there wasn't really anything that provided what I needed and so that's why I looked to TapGoods.

Cons

The onboarding process can be quite detailed but it's understandable given all of the elements that TapGoods is able to assist on. It's not as much of a burden if the implementation is spread out over a few months.

We're so proud to be part of helping you grow the business! Thanks!!

The best rental app in the marketplace!

Thanks to TapGoods, our business transactions and customer interactions became smoother and effective. It helps us keep organized and communicated at all stages of the rental process preventing rental problems or delivery issues. Also, the app's look and functionality make our company appear more professional and approachable. Our customers love using the app and are more responsive than ever.

Pros

TapGoods interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for our customers to sign documents and approve quotes in no time. Now we are closing more sales and have fewer issues during the rental process. Also, we like the fact that Tapgoods offers all in one business solution for rental companies; It's always listening to us and is open to suggestings to keep improving the app. Its support team provides immediate responses and solutions. It's awesome!

Cons

Since TapGoods keeps improving its app constantly, sometimes a few app errors will pop up, but nothing out of the ordinary. Its support team will resolve any issues quickly.

Easier for customers and more $$$ for you... this is EXACTLY why TapGoods is here. And, I know you've seen huge progress on improving the system over the past year. Thanks for being part of the TapGoods family, Sonia!

Great Tool to Automate our Business

Overall a very positive experience and one that has helped streamline our business.

Pros

TapGoods Pro has been a great tool for us and a definite upgrade from our previous software. The ease of use, the email template options and the ability to send our clients a link to sign and pay their order has limited the amount of time we spend going back and forth with clients and has automated and streamlined our process. The support team has been great and answering our questions and they continue to push new features and upgrades to the software. While we aren't currently using it we are excited about the possibility of upgrading to the TapGoods Storefront in the future to connect our website and our software - fully integrating everything.

Cons

There are a few features we'd love to see added to the software but have already told the support team about it and we are confident they are items that will make it into the development schedule as they have been very good to address any requests we have had.

So glad that TapGoods is helping you and Riverhood Rentals!! We've continued to add to the email template functionality and will keep adding features to help you grow your business.

Finally rental software made for

It's been great. I think the worst part of the transition has been the pandemic and coordinating two teams. But even with all of these hurdles, TG has remained easy to work with and there for whatever we need. Changing your rental software is insane, I get it. We used POR for over ten years. TapGoods makes the switch quick and easy. And that's not even talking features once you get inside "the club".

Pros

The software is built for the modern user. With everyone using devices these days, it just simply makes sense that your professional software would match the same aesthetic and digital ergonomics. From front facing features that make your employees lives easier to great global settings and multiple data export options, every single member of your organization will FEEL the difference from other programs.

Cons

Always very small things, but with minimal and efficient communication, TapGoods runs frequent sprints to alleviate your pain points inside of the software.

We're SO HAPPY to hear that you and your team are loving TapGoods! Agreed - the industry needed modern and powerful software. Cheers to you for finding and implementing it for your team!

Stop your search!

Anytime I have an issue or suggestion they reply super fast. They take all of my suggestions into consideration and I have seen almost all of my requests implemented. They really care about creating the best working product for their client.

Pros

The software hands-down is the best I’ve seen in the event industry and I’ve done a lot of demos. Most importantly, I absolutely love their customer service team.

Cons

The only thing I can think of at the moment is a comprehensive overbook report.

We love you, too, Fairrus! We have a comprehensive overbook report - your client success manager will show you today. Thanks for always helping us improve! So glad TapGoods is helping you grow What's the Occasion!

Great Software For Equipment Rental Industry

Pros

The order processing and payment / signature receipt process is very streamlined. Also the scheduling and dashboards are very informative and easy to use. It works great on any desktop or mobile device as well. It also has good flexibility for making up orders. The company is great to work with - their support is excellent and they listen well to improvement requests.

Cons

The only downside is the reporting is a bit limited. I use Quickbooks desktop and I need to pull a lot of info manually to enter into quickbooks, because the reports can't export it all. However, I know they are working at this and I think it will come with time. They are constantly improving it and have made it feature rich.

Appreciate your comments! Thx! We'll keep adding functionality that makes life easier for you!

A+ Customer Service

Pros

Extremely user friendly and their support staff goes above and beyond! This system is very easy to navigate and will make training new team members much easier in the future. I love that we are able to track our inventory with ease, report damages, and keep our team in the know about the status of each piece of equipment we have. Their customer service team is first class and has been phenomenal to work with through out this process!

Cons

So far we have thoroughly enjoyed our new software!

Thanks for your kind words, Ashley! We're enjoying working with you and your colleagues!

Software that's thought of everything!

TapGoods has greatly helped us in not having to do duplicate work on the delivery logistics side. We can handle everything from just one software (TapGoods), vs having to use multiple systems. It's been a time saver!

Pros

• Takes in to account every detail of the logistics side of the rentals business. • Amazing customer service and development team who are always looking to make improvements based on your feedback. • Mobile friendly

Cons

• At first there was some functionality missing but they have been extremely fast at fixing any bugs or making new features come to life!

We think YOU are amazing! Thanks for the kind words, Christie. We've loved helping you grow Party at the Moontower.

Rental Software The Best I Found

Excellent Customer Service, very open to help, reply back when you ask about a problem is super fast. System is very friendly. They help you to set up everything with no extra cost which I found the best.

Pros

easy to use, Customer service is A+, stress free all the way from start to finish, For all the support and help you received at all time it is very inexpensive.

Cons

Nothing, At this point I like everything

Great product that helps our business

We are now able to schedule staff and transportation directly within TapGoods PRO's system. Our previous vendor did not offer this option. TapGoods PRO has also drastically reduced the amount of admin time and paperwork for each event.

Pros

TapGoods PRO makes my job easier. I am able to quickly check availability of products, send invoices and prepare event paperwork for our warehouse and delivery teams.

Cons

We've been using TapGoods for about six months and no complaints so far! Their team is quick to respond and always open to suggestions to improve their product.

Yeah! We love you guys. Sounds like things are moving more smoothly now with TapGoods. That's awesome!

Amazing Support

I love the fact that you can easily create an inspo board that the customer can visualize thereby solidifying an easier sale. Seamless transition from my old system. Great support in a timely manner.

Pros

Switching over your rental software can be a time consuming and daunting task. TapGoods makes it so easy that it can be done with very little downtime. The support is AMAZING!!

Cons

A very minor issue but no spellcheck in the email section.

We love getting to help you and your business. THANK YOU!!

Best Software we could have =)

From the beginning, our experience has been very positive and rewarding. Our clients are very pleased with the system which provides a positive image to our company as well.

Pros

We love how easy it is to use and how thoughtful it is as well. From the beginning to the end of each rental, it works with us and the client as an assistant adding information about each customer and their needs while making it easy for the customer and the company through the whole process. The automatic emails are fantastic! When needed, the support team is very responsive as well.

Cons

The fact that it cannot be accessed without internet access is the only drawback.

We love that idea of TapGoods as an assistant that makes running the business easier for you. Go, Alexandra and Fenice Events!

We love TapGoods!

Pros

This software has definitely helped us streamlined our processes as we grow as a company. It is very user-friendly and they really kept the rental industry in mind while building this. Our onboarding specialist is amazing and she has done an awesome job with helping us get everything up and running.

Cons

There are some features we felt were missing or could help streamline our processes more but TapGoods is great about listening to those concerns and working with you to find a solution or adding it to their list of features to add.

Streamlining your business and smooth onboarding... thanks so much, ML! We also appreciate the input on features that would help more. Glad we've now launched several with more on the way!

User friendly and easy to learn!

Pros

The transition from our old software has been seamless. TapGoods is easy to learn and implement. As a new user, it has already made our lives much easier. Excellent system for tracking inventory.

Cons

So far I have no complaints with this software and look forward to learning more of its capabilities!

So happy to hear that TapGoods is making life easier for you, Teddy! You're making our lives better at TapGoods, too!

Best in the Business

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and crew were super helpful when we were looking at making the switch to TapGoods PRO. They are very knowledgable and after we made the switch to TAPGoods PRO, they did a great job training our staff on the new software. The software is very customizable to your business/industry. It is also very easy to scale depending on size, all while maintain company standards.

Cons

I am still trying to find the first thing!

You're awesome, Brent! Thanks for giving us the opportunity.

WOW! Much better than expected!

Before TAPGOODS, we did everything manually and had no way of tracking items in our inventory or knowing what sells or doesn't. Not anymore!

Pros

Ease of use. Its very user friendly and easy to log on and create quotes and invoices!

Cons

I wish it came with a magic genie that entered all of our inventory items in seconds, rather than me having to enter them all individually. TAPGOODS actually entered pages of inventory for us from excel sheets we sent to them!

Glad to hear that TapGoods is helping Occasion Services systematize the business!

LOVE

Pros

This software is a lifesaver and time save!

Cons

I wish I'd have found it sooner! Nothing bad to say

WOO HOO!!! So glad TapGoods is helping you and Tents 2 Rent! :-)