Evergreen Logo

Evergreen

Beverage program management & marketing for bars & breweries

Evergreen Reviews

Quick, Understandable, Organized

I have been using Taphunter for a few months now and I must say, it has been a great addition to our company. It adds so much to the organization of our draft beer. It makes drink menus easier to understand for customers and easier to organize and print for staff. The quick access into the draft list on the app is essential and I can't image now how we survived without it. I love this program and I would recommend it to any growing bar or brewery. Also, the customer service is top notch. Not only are they nice and quick to respond, they enjoy good beer - which is a quality I really enjoy in a person.

Evergreen set up

Pros

Very user friendly. The customer service is excellent for any problems you may have.

Cons

There are some learning curves associated with the software and small tweaks that are not possible.

Thank you so much, Courtney! We appreciate the positive feedback.

Amazingly easy to use, updating beer list is a snap, great for generating beer menus, overall GREAT!

There are always a few glitches when creating something new. The positive side of this is giving suggestions and getting almost immediate response and changes, whether system wide or personal to your own application. We got on board very early in the game when TapHunter was just starting out. We knew this would be a great boon to restaurants, bars and the San Diego beer industry and it has proven to be invaluable to making our beer selection available to our customers, whether in our Brew Pub or when they are out and about looking for a particular beer on tap. Kudos TapHunter!

Huge Increase to Beer Program

Since implementing Tap Hunter we have seen a 20%+ increase in beer sales. It makes printing menus and keeping both customers and staff up-to-date on selections SO much easier. We Now print beer menus every 3 to 4 days, and are encouraged to bring in new beers due to how much easier it is to manage compared to the old way. New features have been added several times since we signed up, and every time we have interacted with someone at TH it has been a pleasant experience. We have not yet explored their digital signage option, but it is something we are considering.

Cons

Excellent way to update beer menu and relay that information to guests and staff.

I love the fact that I can go to one place and enter the changes that I make on my draft beer. Having 60 taps it is a challenge to keep everyone up to speed on changes. All of my employees have the app and it helps them stay up to date on the new beers that we put on. The print menu option is incredible and we use it weekly. The digital drink menu is very good looking and really gets the guests attention. I also love that Tap Hunter is tied to our website, Facebook and Twitter. Great way to get the word out immediately of any changes.

Overtime Bar-Easier than I thought

Customer service was right on point. Every time I called they answered quickly, responded quickly, and helped me through any problems.

Pros

How easy it is to use. How quickly the updates happen.

Cons

So far have not seen any.

Great product in so many ways!

TapHunter is a great product for us in so many areas! We have 40 taps and change our beers frequently - 3-5 per week average. The time savings on menu printing alone is huge - all the descriptions/info are already there. The digital menu and the ability to link to our website and social media quickly informs our customers of the changes. We also use the promotion and event tools to highlight our upcoming events. The customer service is awesome and the team is very open to suggestions. I highly recommend TapHunter!

Cons

Great way to keep your online draft list in order

We have been using TapHunter for a good while and I enjoy how easy it is to use as well as the nice look on the website. I also like that I can update the list from the mobile app. We don't use the digital display feature, so can't comment on that, but the software does everything we need in an easy and user friendly way. We also like that it promotes our Facebook events. The customer service has been great when we've needed it, but it's also nice to say that those times have been minimal.

Tap Hunter

Pros

It is easy to use! I love the feature where you can post to all social media at once.

Cons

Nothing. This is a great product and very user friendly.

Great addition to our brewpub!

From the get go Taphunter has been great to work with! Colin has been a great communicator and also great to work with. Taphunter solves the problem of the rotating taps that are so essential now to the pub industry.

Cons

Awesome software that makes a owners job easier.

We own Der Biergarten in Sacramento and have 32 beers on draft. We tried using a excel spread sheet at first before we found Taphunter. Now that we use taphunter life is so much easier. We change beers daily so the staff likes it's easy to use interface and I like that from home I can see whats being tapped as well as update our events. We also use it to post new beers on our twitter account and it auto updates our list on FB and our website. 2 thumbs up.

Digital Menu Solutions

I have seen this implemented at several restaurants / craft beer bars I frequent. It is definitely a neat tool as a customer, however I still like a regular menu at the table so I don't have to turn and find the menu and stare over other patron's heads (sometimes they think I'm looking at them). I wish the bars I've been to with this would use an HDMI distributor to spread the image out to multiple small TV/digital boards at the tables.

Fabulous Platfrom

Pros

The ease of use and the public display of information

Cons

Nothing, it works as planned. I cant think of any changes

Great Tool for Bar Owners!

Since signing up with Tap Hunter not only have our bar sales grown by 10-15% but I have saved an immense amount of time in keeping all of our beer lists updated. From print, to website and even social media tap hunter has made managing our ever growing bar program so very simple and convenient. I would highly recommend this ever improving business tool to anyone who owns/manages any bar or restaurant with a craft beer program!

Cons

Exceptionally well thought out website and service.

Hands down one of the easiest, most thought out servicees I've come across. Menus are all intuitive. Help screens are actually helpful and the taphunter team is very proactive in making sure my staff knows exactly how to use the service. The level of integration with social media as well as the robust taphunter app itself makes my cheap butt happy to spend the monthly fee. (So far) I can't find any complaints

Great product and support

We use Taphunter for two main reasons.It makes printing out new menus very easy and the digital menu board allows me to advertise my weekly specials with great pictures as well as showing the beer menu. We have two TV, one in each room. Sine we are the only one in Alaska using the App so far, the other online benefits of finding beers in town isn't as helpful, but the other things make it worth it for us.

Bar Manager

With TapHunter, our staff only has to update our drinks once and TapHunter takes care of the rest. Instant updates are made to our print menu, digital TV menu, website and Facebook page. TapHunter is a no-brainer for saving time and making sure things are done right. In a little over 3 months, we've had over 7500 impressions on TapHunter which have helped to drive our bar sales.

Great customer service

Taphunter is a cool and modern way to connect beer drinkers. From the restaurant side, having rotating tap handles lets us communicate with our guests our ever changing selection before they walk in the door, plus it provides lots of other useful info such as ABV and IBU. Easy to use and effortless updating the selection takes under five minutes.

Cons

Easy to use and manage. A must for anyone running a bar with numerous taps

It is easy to update and keep track of your beer. Easy to let not only your customers but your staff about what beers you have and how to sell them. The menu printing option has helped me sell much more of the higher margin beers by highlighting them. Also, being able to showcase the local beers has really help the customer pick out what they want locally.

TapHunter review

Pros

Very responsive customer support and ease of use.

Cons

It has every beer out there and it makes it easy to attract customers to your craft beer bar

The interface is brilliant and easy to use. The tv tap list is also a great way to save money on constantly printing menus. The only con would be the description of specialty beers. It doesn't list out specific beer ingredients (a saison brewer with avocado honey, hop varietals, malt bills, etc). That would be a big task to take on though.

Time Saver!

I love how quickly I can update my tap list both digitally and on print menus. I do wish that customizing print menus was a little easier and not necessarily an extra charge, especially if we have a graphic designer on our end who could provide a template to be uploaded to taphunter and managed as usual.

Cons

Amazing customer service, has trimmed hours out of my week. Thank you!

This program really has streamlined my day-week activities. The customers love being able to see our draft list with the digital drink boards. I am currently playing with the new inventory tools and loving this new feature! Absolutely no complaints from this Bar Manager!