Evergreen

Beverage program management & marketing for bars & breweries

Evergreen Reviews

Great Functionality

The digital menu boards have made life easier for our staff. They no longer have to climb ladders to update our menu boards. The cleaner presentation has made life easier on our customers!

Pros

Software is very easy for my staff to use and update our boards as needed. We were able to design the menu boards to fit our style.

Cons

That anyone can add a beer. Quite often the information is incorrect so we have to search to find the correct listing

Thank you, Julie! We are so happy to hear Evergreen's digital menu boards are making life easier for your staff and customers.

TapHunter Review

Pros

We can display everything for our Bar & Display Ads & upcoming Events.

Cons

The Price is a little bit high for the software.

We have used TH since August 2015. The board is very useful when it works properly.

Super cool product. People love seeing the beer list, and not having to study the handles. The board does not update consistently. The antenna provide from TH is much too small and does not allow for consistent changes in the menu. The Twitter and Facebook updates are very cool, and customers like this.

Cons

Thank you for your continued support. We are happy to see that you have been working with our customer success team to resolve this unique issue.

Evergreen makes my job easier!

My guests can see online what beers we have in real-time. This is crucial since I have 42 beers on draft and they rotate daily. I have attracted new customers with their search for beer option on the website.

Pros

I love that the online interface and app are both simple to follow. My whole team uses it and no one has issues with the format.

Cons

The beers aren't always accurate or in the system. Also the style of beers need to be updated more frequently. There are a lot of new styles coming out and they aren't always current.

Easy & effective software

Software has simplified our ability to show our customers the beverages we offer. We use a digital board as well as printed menus. Formatting is clear

Pros

Ease of use for my team & myself. Team is able to update our offerings easily & quickly.

Cons

Multiple pages on the digital side are not user friendly

Time Saving Software

I like that all of the features are highly customizable and can be done by myself.

Pros

Evergreen software saves me time by putting my social media tools, product menus and message boards all on one time-saving website.

Cons

I may be addicted to their software and check it multiple times daily.

Thank you for the great feedback, Alan! It is truly a joy working with you : )

Digital Beer Menus have great impact

Being able to add promotions to the Digital Beer menu has made it much easier for us to advertise our weekly specials. I put up beautiful pictures of every special as well as the menu itself on the board. It is a great way for the customer to know what we have on special

Pros

Flexibility and ease of use. Ability to add and change menu easily. Ability to put promotions on and change them as needed.

Valuable Software but Low on Design Options

Pros

I love how easy it was to set up and manage the beer available on tap. It's easy for the customers to read and the detailed information about each beer is already on the software, so there's not a lot of extra work on our end.

Cons

The design options are limited. I wish they had a better way of showing all of the detailed information of each beer while still allowing for a quick presentation of the entire selection that we have available.

TAPHUNTER, ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES

There are many companies out there that allow for management of an extensive draft list but in my mind there is only one that has continued to evolve and adapt with the ever changing beer industry. TapHunter provides great customer service. Excellent menu design for both digital beer boards (fully customizable), and for paper printed menus. They continue to make updates and advances to their online...

Cons

Excellent, allows me to do beverage management and has marketing tools for my new business.

Pros

I like the most is that the TapHunter Manager application helps me manage and market my business from my mobile device. Is as an extension of TapHunter Dashboard, I can now perform the most important tasks of my business directly from the phone.

Cons

I like least has nothing to do with the software, but at the beginning it was incompatible with my phone but in solving it I was able to work in a fluid way.

All your beverage marketing needs

I really do enjoy Evergreen and I would get the program again, I feel like when it was being sold to us they could have been a little more up front about our menu needs. After all, we are a Bar and Grill not just a bar.

Pros

The software is very easy to set up and start using once it is installed and put into place. The ease and flow of the site make setting up digital menus and digital displays fun to do. The fact that you can connect all social media and reviews to one source is amazing as well. The event page is great to be able to set up the weekly specials and monthly events that may be going on, set it and forget it!

Cons

As this is great for beverages, we were given the impression that it would help with our food menu as well. While we can set up a simple hour hour menu, it does not really let us do too much in the way for marketing anything special or specific.

Easy to work with; Great customer support

Pros

It's very easy to use, and it's pretty intuitive. I love the digital menu.

Cons

I would like to see more beverages already inputted. I find that I often go to Untappd to find information on a beer or cider I need to list on Taphunter/Evergreen. And every time, I wonder if I should just go with them instead.

Taphunter Review

Overall my experience has been positive

Pros

It enables us to efficiently and somewhat quickly update our beer menu each time a keg blows.

Cons

I find it very clunky when having to change our wine offerings. It doesn't seem to work as well as the beer, and there is no "on deck" list

The best for our needs

Love Evergreen. I'm not sure we can do without it at this point. Customer service is excellent and responsive. It looks great and does what we need it to do. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Pros

Once it's configured correctly, it's great. We are a tap house with continually rotating taps and we need a fast response in real time, usability, and for it to look good on our digital boards. The open API allows integration which is a critical time saver.

Cons

The print menus were a bit complex to get it correct when we set it up. Customer service is helpful though.

Thank you for the review, Valerie! We are thrilled to hear you're so happy with Evergreen.

As an everyday user...

Pros

The software just makes my job easier...it's that simple. Everything I need in one place. Very user friendly which makes it easy to train new employees of any age.

Cons

Honestly I can not think of anything I do not like about the software.

Evergreen Review

Good overall product. Wish there was a toll free number to call after hours to resolve issues.

Pros

Easy to Use. Compatible with all operations at our establishment

Cons

When issues arise on the weekends, there is no one to get a hold of to take care of issues and have to wait till Monday to resolve them.

Hi Mark, Thank you for the feedback! We're glad to hear you're happy with our software and that it's easy to use. We're sorry you've experienced issues over the weekends. Please note that, in addition to full weekday support, we actually DO offer support on weekends. A member of our team will contact you to be sure you know how to get in touch.

Helps my employees and I stay organized and on top of beers on tap in real time.

Pros

It is user friendly, and you don't just have to be a manager to update, understand, or have functions. But you still have the option of creating user levels.

Cons

Hard to get a hold of customer service on a weekend, and the mobile MANAGER interface could be a little better, but other than that it is great!

Great onsite and offsite marketing.

Great visibility and a true bump in business.

Pros

Taphunter really delivers on the eyeballs they promise. The platform has a lot of avid users and they have driven sales.

Cons

The displays could be a little more dynamic and clear. Eventually they will have to get a better design team to work on the menu options.

My opinion this should be the go to source for finding beer at your local pub. easy to use.

easily updated beer list for the bar.

Pros

while the user-facing website is nice and easy to navigate the back end is beautifully coded. it is so easy to use there is little to no learning curve. so intuitive I can assign any of my staff to update it and not have to worry about.

Cons

the lack of user base. they have competitors that somehow got their app on a TON of phones and it seems to be the one people are using. not because it's necessarily better, just has more exposure.

Excellent business product

This company makes it so easy to do inventory of product , product menus and also the ease of social media is awesome and keeping customers notified

Cons

Taphunter saves me an immeasurable amount of time.

First off, I'm a huge fan of taphunter and sing the praises at every opportunity! Beyond that, the dashboard can be a bit clunky. Toggling back and forth between on deck and on tap seems like it could be eliminated somehow, but I don't write code so... I keep all of that information in one place on my forecasting sheet. - I need multiple Pricing levels on bottles as I sell them to stay and to go,...

Lyzzards Lounge

Love every aspect of this software and customer service is exceptional would refer anyone to this software

Pros

Everything

Cons

Nothing

Wonderful Business tool

Everyone I have dealt with has been so kind and helpful. They respond quickly to inquiries and after the initial setup, I didn't need to bother anyone because it is so user friendly.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use. I rotate my taps every few days and it is extremely simple to update the website and menu boards so everything stays current.

Cons

I do wish that there were more preset menu designs for the menu TVs, But it is certainly not a deal breaker.

Closing the gap between craft beer & the customer.....

Pros- Ease of creating & printing menus for your bar or restaurant, Showcasing "featured beers", creating special menus with no struggle, having a digital menu with Framboise, customer service, sharing menus and new beers to social media, the live beer list on your website and facebook, the customer service again, being part of one of the greatest things ever made, being able to help educate guests about beer, and making it known to them ABV, IBU, & Locations! Cons- None Experience- Best experience I have had with any company I have worked with since opening. It does what it says and then some. Its easy to learn, they are continually changing/improving, and they make it so easy to work with them! Glad I joined on when I did and look forward to see where Taphunter goes!

Dos Desperados Brewery

Jeff Warriner and his team were able to build a custom template down to our exact requirements. The specifications took some time initially, but we are very happy with the end result and the end result.

Pros

- Functionality - Rotating Promotion screens, clean looking graphics - Ability to find our beer at other locations - Social Media connections