TeamSnap Reviews

TeamSnap

Sports team, club & league management software & apps

TeamSnap

Great Team App

Pros

Love the ability to have the schedule as well as the ability for team members to opt in or out of the games. It also allows you to keep live score updates during games

Cons

only downside is that it is not that customize-able

Small Team Management

Allows you to keep track of attendance and availability. For small teams this would work well and is an easy solution. There are other apps out there I would consider before TeamSnap.

Pros

Great from small teams and if you have multiple spots on the go. Scheduling practices and games is easy. Nice to have everyone's availability.

Cons

Lots of notifications. If you turn them off you could miss something. I couldn't find a way to turn off individual components.

Great tool to keep team organized

Pros

Easy to sync to native calendar on my phone. Great for knowing where games are and what uniforms we are to wear.

Cons

Wish I could more easily share the calendar with my kids. The ads can be annoying and seem like a money grab.

One thing you might consider is adding your kids (assuming they are old enough to use the system) to TeamSnap. There is a button in the app to add family members. Drop us a line if you need help with that.

TeamSnap Works Well for Me

My overall experience with TeamSnap is mostly positive. It helps me to keep my teams organized and infirmary.

Pros

Ease of notification of team members for events

Cons

Multiple rosters for an individual team aren’t an option

Good team App (Awesome for Football!)

Pros

I like being able to communicate with the team and see schedules all in the same place.. The ads.. when they show up do not detract from the app.

Cons

I would like to see better "Live" up to the minute scoring results as part of the app.

We do offer live scoring in the app. We would be interested to hear if you had tried it. It is called TeamSnap Live!

TeamSanp everything you have been waiting for.

Perfection. I have not had a single issue with this product and have recommended it others.

Pros

Everything. Finally everything in one place. I have loved using this software! It is perfect for work, or outside groups. Keep track of members, what their roles are with in your organization member contact info, and events. You can even use it to keep track of individual fundraising for each member.

Cons

Honestly I love this. I wish more organizations used it. The biggest downfall is the price point for non profit use with large groups.

Great for team management

Pros

Extremely intuitive UX/UI that made it easy to stay in touch with parents and players.

Cons

This is more of a parent issue, but I think the software could contribute to making better use of push notifications and reminders to get parents to fill out information in the app.

Good comments. We agree on the push notifications. We are looking into it.

Organized our team with ease

Everything in one place - it streamlines communication, organization, and scheduling.

Pros

Great way for team managers, coaches, parents and players to communicate. I love the tracking option on here. It is great for collecting tournament papers and making sure you have everything. The roster functionality allows you to include pictures, videos, and stats. The chat feature lets all our parents talk and ask questions in one place. It is a lifesaver. We can also live score games and it sends reminders for me, saving a lot of time. they are always working to improve it and add more features. I wish I would've known about it years ago.

Great informer

Pleasant experience, all the parents in hockey team likes it.

Pros

Great product! Easy of use lepps my inform of the upcoming schedule, live chat during match, alerts from team manager, emai etc..

Cons

None for me i’ve using this program for 5 years and never encountered a problem. Sorry for those who did.

Great for Team Sports

My experience was good. I would recommend TeamSnap to other coaches, group leaders or families who need an easy way to have transparent communication.

Pros

As a coach I liked being able to communicate to the parents and players all at once. It made it easy to communicate tournament information, practice or schedule changes and organize help with food or other misc. items.

Cons

I never had any issues with this software. It only made my life easier coordinating communication with multiple families.

So Convenient

My overall experience with TeamSnap is a really good one.

Pros

What I like most about this software is how organized it is for game days and game times as well as team chat groups.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the team group chat will sometimes glitch and you need to restart it to read what has been posted.

TeamSnap Review

We use this for our team communication and scheduling.

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use for any team. It's easy to enter your information and easy to message the group.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this software yet. We use it a lot.

Helps keep everyone on the same page

Pros

I like that it gives me the ability not only to blast out messages or updates to many people at once but also allows me to see exactly who is and isn't coming to the game or event.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about it. Sometimes it freezes but that's it.

communicate with team

Overall a good deal for a free app. If you pay for more features I am sure things get easier.

Pros

simple to set up easy to add games and team addresses communication simple colors are easy on the eyes

Cons

loading players took some time had to load individually some parents couldn't message couldn't access more than one team for parents, this caused some headaches

Thanks for the feedback. If you happen to have your roster in a spreadsheet, we can import them in bulk That can make things easier. Just look for the import button.

Love this app!! If youre an athletic coach, get this!!

Pros

I really love how easy it is to press the map button to take you where you need to go for the teams game. The announcements or notifications on when the game starts or who won is also a nice feature.

Cons

I do wish I could have several teams listed but only select one as the main source or active use. For example, in order to see a particular team I must have there's open and to avoid over notifications, I have to close the other teams. I wish it could all be there but have like a number of notifications to review when available vs receiving several messages or notifications on the phone.

TeamSnap for T-ball

Overall this worked great to communicate with our team and keep everyone updated with our schedule.

Pros

This software is great for helping to keep your team up to date on schedules and communicating with parents.

Cons

I would like the notifications when you receive a message from the group on the "chats" to be more persistent. It does notify you but if you do not check the app right away you can forget there was a message sent.

What a Snap

A great management tool for your team communications and tracking

Pros

easy to use, team tracking and communications made very simple

Cons

Cannot get rid of old teams on my dashboard, have some that go back 5 years

We can help you get rid of the old teams. Drop us a line at https://helpme.teamsnap.com/ and we can help.

Could not have been any better

Pros

This saved me when being team mom. I could easily update all parents on schedules and every game change, I would suggest this to any team to assist the coach and parents.

Cons

There was not one thing I did not like about this software.

Its a new method the help people like me, the couches are very good and always happy

Pros

Form people to be focus on the exercises and its something new because is online, nice way to do exercises too

Cons

Sometimes the couches don't try to do his best and thats why people don't know about this product, have to be better

Using TeamSnap for our sports team

Able to communicate with the sports team effectively.

Pros

Easy to store and find team roster, with parents contacts. Sends reminders for events with the address that can be linked to phone app.

Cons

Uploading pictures is glitchy. When multiple pictures are uploaded, many pictures fail and it takes several attempts to upload all the pictures. Also other sites, like Shutterfly, do not charge.

Great to Use!

Pros

Such an easy way to stay connected to your team. As a coach, it's nice to be able to have everything right in an app. It's a product that you never really knew you needed, until you used it and then you just can't go back!

Cons

It definitely takes time to get used to using an app versus other methods that were used in the past (like emailing, calling)

Great for connecting teams and organizing life!

Pros

This tool has been so helpful to organize our life with all of our kids teams practices and games. Connects with our calendar! Its so helpful! Also- as a coach you can track players that are attending.

Cons

Great tool! Not cons!! As long as you get all the correct information in- its great! But also easy to update and change info if you need.

Communicates schedules and availability

Overall took a lot of the pain out of scheduling logistics

Pros

IT's great to have the games schedule, location, and player availability all in one place and easily consumed at a glance

Cons

I found the communication piece (chat, messaging, emails) to be very confusing. It was tough to know which one you were sending and whether your message would be private or not

I like the app!

Pros

I like the consolidation of information for my son's team very much

Cons

It would be nice if there could be a way to have immediate updates for my team while they are out of town so I could know scores, etc.

Keeps me updated

Pros

I know when and where all of our games are and the messages from the coach are timely.

Cons

Defaults to lots and lots of emails as well as the other notification