TeamSnap Reviews

TeamSnap

Sports team, club & league management software & apps

TeamSnap

Great for managing practices/games and for communicating.

Pros

Managing practice and games. It keeps it all in one spot, so it's good for members. Fairly easy to use.

Cons

The accounting feature from a Manager perspective is not great. It only works if everything is perfect, which it never is. If someone overpays and therefore has extra money in the system, you can't easily apply those funds to future fees/payments. All they need to do is add ability to "apply" money in an individuals Team bank towards a new fee.

Keep life and sports organized!

Has made looking up team scheduled and getting updates so much easier.

Pros

Just recently started using this app as part of a sports team. Previously they would send out group text messages which was annoying. This app has streamlined the whole communication process and is on a very professionally looking platform.

Cons

Has lots of advertising on it so when you scroll through to get to the information you want can be distracting.

Team Snap Review

Team Snap made things convenient for knowing everything that I needed to know.

Pros

I like the ease of use as far as connectivity with my kids' sports teams.

Cons

I was not able to upload pictures, although I tried, & other people were able to upload their pictures.

Sorry you couldn't get the photos to upload. Drop our support team a line at https://helpme.teamsnap.com/ and we will see what we can do to fix that for you.

Horrible

It is the worst app I have ever used and I use hundreds of them

Pros

There is nothing to like, it is hard to use and lacks user friendly inputs.

Cons

Very slow, causes errors on its own, difficult to pay, charges extra fees for payment, view account is not possible. Give them money and no way to see if they show you paid. Every thing we do costs more and more. Not user friendly.

use this for my son's baseball team

Pros

it's really convenient. we don't have to exchange numbers of parents in order to communicate. It also has the roster and the schedule that we can just look back on whenever we need it.

Cons

the advertisements that are displayed. I don't recall ever seeing an ad on an App like this before. but that's really just such a small thing and easily ignored

Great way to communicate with youth teams

It is a great way to organize team events and communicate with parents and teammates.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use to communicate with the team. I can send schedules of games, what color uniform to wear, practices, whatever I need to do.

Cons

It is a little difficult to add spouses of kids onto the team unless done through the team manager.

TeamSnap too complicated for me

We were trying to solve communications problems amongst a team of 20 swimmers, but about a third of the people couldn't figure out how to use it (including me) and so we went back to old fashioned ways like conference calls, a facebook page, messenger and email. Teamsnap needs to be more user friendly.

Pros

I liked that our competitive swim team had a platform designated just for us, but that's about it. It looks nicely organized.

Cons

It appeared that only the administrator could do certain things, so we all got confused trying to navigate or provide input/information that she requested. Then had to go to her to sort it out. This was too time consuming.

Helped me to organize the practices and games

Pros

This software is the best I found, I solved the problems I had to coordinate matches and practice with my soccer team. It's very easy to use.

Cons

at the beginning this software has made me a little difficult. but when I learned all their tools and functions was the maximum

TramSnap Awesome!

Keeps all team schedules, communication, contact information on one easy to reach place! Never be late or miss attaining or game again!

So easy for beginner

Pros

This software is so easy to use to set up all games and practices. Everyone will love the ease of use

Cons

Just like any new software it takes a little to get used to. But give it a chance and it will get easier

Recently started to use Team Snap for the 1st time and I would recommend to other potential users.

saved time and allowed players, parents and other family members to receive the same information.

Pros

Ability to select practice and game schedule (together or separate) has the greatest benefit to me and my parents.

Cons

Great app, way over priced.

Pros

It's incredible for organizing a team. It's easy to use.

Cons

WAY too expensive. Rather than one person paying a monthly fee, every user should be able to pay to use it permanently.

A group text message gets the same job done

Pros

In using it for my daughter's soccer team, we're able to add the score, pictures from the game, and other notes while the action is going on. However, no one does this.

Cons

It feels redundant given the fact that a group text message would notify all involved the same exact way that this application does.

This reviewer only left a rating