Unit Trac Logo

Mobile-friendly self storage management system

Unit Trac Reviews - Page 2

GD

Gary D.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Unit Trac

It has been basically a good move. It allows me to do business online anywhere, anytime. Has some improvements to make in order for it to be more functional.

Pros

Allows me to handle my business anytime, anywhere.

Cons

The long learning curve. If it weren't for there GREAT customer service, I would have considered going elsewhere.

Thanks for the feedback Gary! It is our pleasure to work with you and we are excited to share the updates that are coming out soon.

LM

Lacey M.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Great for storage facilities

Overall this program has been extremely useful to me with my storage business

Pros

I like that it helps me jeep track of all customers and their payments

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't recognize when a customer makes a partial payment. It only recognizes payments in month increments

Thanks for your positive review Lacey! We appreciate your feedback. Our development team is finishing the accounting update that will address partial payments.

AP

Angela P.

Unit trac is easy to understand and an improvement to our business.

Pros

I like that it adds late fees and makes it easy to email customers with invoices reflecting it. It also makes it easy to see what percentage I am for being full and my good standing customers. It is very easy to navigate.

Cons

I would like to have a reminder feature that would automatically email customers with a rent due reminder. I would like to have a program that would have linked to my gate system but they were installed separately so I understand that is not an option.

Thanks for the input Angela! We are glad that it has been an improvement in your business...that's exactly what Unit Trac was designed to you (and be easy at the same time). Automated emails and gate code integration are on the docket for updated features. Our service team will reach out regarding the customer portal - which allows your customers online access to view receipts, invoices, make payments (and even set-up recurring charges to make it easy on everyone). This should help while the email automation is in development.

np

nick p.

PIL self storage

very good

Pros

This software makes running and keeping track of our business simple

Cons

Just would like to see the available units move to the top to the website list and hi lighted in a different colour so the customer can see better

Thanks Nick! Unit Trac was designed to make running your business simple and we are glad that you feel that way too.

JR

Jonathan R.

Real Estate, self-employed

Excellent program!

Pros

We love the automatically billing and automatically producing invoices. There was a very small learning curve, too. It has made managing our rentals so easy!

Cons

I have frequently requested auto-invoicing. I currently have to remind several renters every month that their bill is coming due. Auto-invoicing would be SO SO SO NICE! I'm begging for it! Also, we would like the ability to add a fee to credit card transactions. I have to manually enter those now and it's a pain.

The Unit Trac team appreciates your positive review Jonathan - thanks! You've been patient and with your requests and they will be rolled out. We want Unit Trac to be great for you and great for your customers...especially so that you can make getting paid even easier.

RG

Randy G.

Real Estate, self-employed

I really like this software. The support is wonderful.

Pros

It works from any where and the format is the same on each device. I use a laptop, tablet and phone. All issues and questions are handled immediately. Easy to use and linked to my website which required almost no effort to set up. New features being released.

Cons

Really very little problems. A few glitches in the payment software has been my only issue and they were fixed

Thanks for providing the review Randy! As a person with many devices - Unit Trac was built for people like you to work from anywhere.

Alvina H.

Great for Tracking Customers and Sites!

Easy tracking of Customers !!

Pros

With this software information is at the tip of your fingers anywhere you go with internet access. Easy to use with Great Customer Support!

Cons

There are few cons to this software, flexibility might be one of them. The team is open to suggestions and are willing to make changes and improvements.

It's a delight to work with you Alvina! Glad that Unit Trac makes it easy to manage the RV storage. We appreciate your suggestions and are happy to turn those suggestions into product enhancements.

CR

COLLEEN R.

Warehousing, self-employed

So Glad I Chose Unit Trac!

Customer service is absolutely the best! This software features everything I need to efficiently run my units. The price can't be beat. I'm very happy with this software!

Pros

Customer support is second to none! I get a real person on the phone or by email each and every time I have a question. One of them is always patient and has an answer for me.

Cons

There are a few small features that would be nice and I understand they are being created right now. Nothing major as this software is fully functional as it is! One thing that would be great is to be able to combine invoices. I have customers with multiple units and would be nice to have those invoices on one page rather than individual.

Thank you for the positive review Colleen! We're glad that you chose Unit Trac too. It's our pleasure to work with you. We appreciate your feedback on invoicing - our team is working continually to make Unit Trac even better.

HF

Hadi F.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Easy and affordable!

Unit Trac is a fast and easy way to run your storage facility allowing more time for what you want to do. The ease of setting up accounts and the speed of processing makes Unit Trac the best software I have tried. Taking credit card payments has never been easier and with automatic monthly processing for the accounts that need it make it easy for your customers.

Pros

Easy to use Quick accounting process Customer friendly

Cons

Thank you for providing the review Hadi! We are glad that Unit Trac allows you to be more efficient and focus on what you need to do.

BH

Bruce H.

Unit Trac Review

Keeps information in one place, customers can lease on line and find with a search. Executive has been great to work with.

Pros

Ease of use and the support.

Cons

Haven't had any issues.

Thanks for taking time to provide the review Bruce! It's great to help you and watch your business grow. Keep it up!

KZ

Kim Z.

Simply the best find!

Having chosen Unit Trac to be our partner in running our business has been by far the best decision we made. The experience has made the set up and ongoing running of our facility an absolute breeze.

Pros

We opened a brand new self storage facility in Australia. The set up and ease of integration could not be easier. And the online support is phenomenal!

Cons

Only have found that the website that is set up for us through Unit Trac is too basic. Would like to have extra features to add Q&A section for our new customers.

SD

Seth D.

Good Software

Pros

I like the ability to login from any device, and the “snapshot” data that is on the home page ie. who is behind or what units are open.

Cons

The site is slow and lags at times. There are features that need to be added.

Thanks for your feedback Seth! We are sorry that you are experiencing slowness at times. We will figure out what is happening and get Unit Trac back to being more snappy and responsive for you.

EF

Elizabeth F.

Unit Trac review

Great

Pros

The ease of use, easy to learn, not complicated

Cons

Need more flexibility for niche businesses. We are an RV storage facility and need better website options to accommodate our message

Thanks for the review Elizabeth! We appreciate your honest feedback - please keep the suggestions coming and our team will work to make the updates.

SL

Samuel L.

Lincolnville Storage Review

Being able to track move in/out rates, and keeping my website up to date is the best!

Pros

Easy to use Customer Service liked with stripe

Cons

I cant send mass emails to all customers would like to see a link for pay pal

Thanks for the positive review Sam! We have some updates under development that will allow for easier communications with your customers.

Alvina H.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Convenient on-line access.

You can access information from the office or the field.

Pros

Program was easy to install and use. This program has an excellent Support team. Support is easy to access and prompt with responses.

Cons

I would like to see a little more ability to personalise reports and screen views. The Leases list by unit number and the customer list appears alphabetically by first name. There should be a way for each user to pick what works best for them.

Thanks for your feedback Alvina! It's our pleasure to work with you. Our service team will follow-up to get more input on the personalized reports and screen views that you are looking for. We are continually working to make Unit Trac better for everyone and your feedback is important to us.

JR

Joe R.

Simple Set-Up

I appreciate the patience that the Unit Trac team showed since I’m a new storage owner. They know the industry and it shows. The software is simple to use and the online rentals make it easy to do business with new customers.

Pros

The Unit Trac team was great! They helped me set-up the site map, uploaded customer info, create the eLease and helped with our website. Everything was ready to go the moment we closed on the facility!

Cons

None - the software will make running the facility easy. It has what I need.

Thanks Joe! You're off to a great start. It's exciting to work with clients who are new to the self storage industry and we are glad that you selected Unit Trac to ensure that your new facility is operating efficiently.

AK

Anthony K.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Extremely easy, straight forward to use. The customer service is second to none!

Managing my storage facility to the utmost, extremely time effective.

Pros

Ridiculously easy to use, straight forward navigation, awesome support staff. Automatic credit card payments.

Cons

Thank you for the positive review Anthony! Unit Trac was built to be straightforward and we are delighted that you feel the same. It's our pleasure to work with you.

AB

Anne B.

Unit Trac is great!

A+

Pros

It is simple and easy to use. I went from manual tracking in an Excel spreadsheet to using Unit Tracs’s online software. It’s affordable and simple to use.

Cons

Absolutely nothing . They are easy to use, responsive and affordable.

Thank you for the positive review Anne! Glad that Unit Trac has made it easier to manage your business.

CJ

Chris J.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Couldn't do this job without it!

Couldn't do this job without it!

Pros

Customer Service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helps and does as OUTSTANDING job!!!

Cons

Lots of stuff to remember, and I am not the best person for doing tech stuff.....

Glad you have Unit Trac to help you Chris! Thanks for the positive review.

René françois M.

Retail, self-employed

my new storage management companion

I was able to easily migrate from my current system to this tool. I was using 3 excel files, and files folders. I have now only one single tool where everything is. Great support team reactive and really friendly.

Pros

interractive maps showing easilly where are located the non paid rent interractive map showing the free spaces self service map udaptes and creations great support team !

Cons

you can't create by yourself additionnal repporting. You need to ask support to make them.

Thank you for the feedback René François! We have some updates coming to the reporting that I'm confident will be the solution that you need. Grateful that you now have all of your information in a single tool...managing will be much easier now.

DP

Douglas P.

Best system I've ever used

Saves a lot of time keeping track of customers

Pros

Everything was very easy to use. Would highly recommend.

Cons

Nothing is difficult to learn with this system.

Thanks Douglas! Unit Trac was designed to save you time and glad that you confirmed it. We appreciate your response.

DK

Diana K.

Unit Trac has changed my business for the better.

I couldn't be happier with the unit trac software and the customer service is phenomenal! Customer support representative walked me through it with patience and had me up and running in no time. I used to dread the time consuming process of recording payments and now with Unit Trac, so much time is saved. From batch payment recording to the customer portal feature, tedious time at my computer is...

Cons

Thank you for your kind words Diana! We are glad that you selected Unit Trac to help you manage your facilities and look forward to continuing to work with you.

Ann H.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Great Software!

Pros

I love the ease of use, the details you have access to, and the support is fast and accessible!

Cons

Some of the accounting detail I would love isn't available - yet. Unit Trac has made several improvements already in the time we have been using the system.

We appreciate your review Ann! The accounting updates that you are looking for are under development and we appreciate your suggestions to make Unit Trac better. Stay tuned - more coming soon.

RK

Ronald K.

Warehousing, self-employed

Unit Trac has been a lifesaver

As a new owner, unit Trac allowed me to create invoices, keep track of all current and delinquents units, and allow me to create my own web page so customers see pricing and availability.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use and customer support has been excellent. I have always spoke with customer service when I call customer support and she has been awesome to deal with. I wish I had employees like her.

Cons

Thanks Ron! We think that you are off to a great start in the self storage industry. We truly enjoy helping our clients and glad that you selected Unit Trac to help you manage your new business. Excited to watch it grow!

GR

Gina R.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent time saver for us! And very convenient for our customers.

Simplifies operations, emproves cash flow, eases inventory management. Incredible time saver!

Pros

Easy invoicing. Recurring payments. Improves cash flow. Customer portal very convenient for our customers. Web interfaces give us a seriously professional and functional website

Cons

So far, we really haven't found anything we don't like about it. Really looking forward to expense accounting functionality.

Thanks for the positive feedback Gina! Unit Trac was built to be a time saver and glad that you've put the functionality to use to make it easy for customers to do business with Little Kingdom Storage.