Unit Trac Reviews

4.78/5 (55 reviews)

Ann Herrmann

Great support and easy to learn!

Reviewed 2017-09-26

Pros
I like how easy the program is to use and learn, the price is right, and I love the quick support you receive.

Cons
During the setup, I would have loved a drop down arrow when my list got long because it was hard to scroll and then click and drag unit to the map. I would also like to be able to add more detail with notes, refund info, etc.

Response from Unit Trac

Thanks for taking the time to review Unit Trac Ann! It's our pleasure to work with you. We are continually working to make Unit Trac even easier to use. The service team will follow-up to learn more about your request for notes and refund info. The custom lease fields may be what you are looking for.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Rex Peckens

Ace Self Store in Michigan

Reviewed 2017-03-10

For a first time user, Unit Trac has been attentive while listening to my questions. Nicole is fantastic!

Response from Unit Trac

We enjoy working with new clients and helping along the way. Thank you for the review Rex!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Hugh Gordon-Brown

So far so good!

Reviewed 2017-04-25

Nothing bad to say about the customer service, James always responds promptly and offers a solution where possible. Some features we would like take a little longer to implement than we would have hoped but it is not affecting our satisfaction

Response from Unit Trac

Thank you for providing the review Hugh! We appreciate your feedback and our development team is continually working to improve Unit Trac and add new features - more to come soon.

Brent McCord

Great Software

Reviewed 2017-04-25

The software is everything you need, and nothing you dont. We love how easy it is to use, and the security of not hosing it on a local computer here at the shop. I can log in from anywhere, which is a big plus. The staff is always ready to help if you need anything. Very nice people.

Response from Unit Trac

Thank you Brent! We know that you are busy and are delighted to be able to help you easily manage your facility from anywhere.

Larry Veldre

unit trac

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-05-24

Have not put into full use yet, I'm sure it will improve my efficiency once I do.

Pros
Great customer service, I just haven't had time to learn to use all the functions.

Cons
Not a knock on the software. I have not had time to learn to use all the functions. Do not have a bookkeeper or secretary so it's difficult to set aside time to learn.

Response from Unit Trac

Thanks for the feedback Larry! We know that your schedule is busy and our team is happy to help you with anything that you need.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10