Unit Trac Logo

Mobile-friendly self storage management system

Unit Trac Reviews - Page 3

AM

Adelene M.

Awesome product

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. Doesn't take lessons to be able to use. Information is very organized and can be accessed from different avenues. Super easy to set up. There are lots of options available to trailer to my businesses needs. Customer service is excellent: timely and friendly. Price is fair and is dependent on number of units so I can start out small using this program and grow as I'm able.

Cons

Thanks for kind words and positive review Adelene! It's our pleasure to work with you. Glad that you are off to a great start.

GD

Gary D.

Simple, affordable software for Mini Storage

From the "cold sales call" to the online activation of the program and website, it was a "breeze". The support was second to none and the program is relatively easy to learn and navigate. I especially appreciated their concern with my concerns, and their willingness to modify, on their end, were possible. I've been looking for just such a program for several years and found that most where geared to...

Cons

Thank you for providing the review! It's been our pleasure working with you.

JC

Jeremy C.

Real Estate, self-employed

Great Service & Software

great experience from customer support even 'after hours' to ease of using this software. Customer support even set up my facility map for me!

Pros

Ease of using the software. Allows me to keep all of my records accurate, organized, & up to date.

Cons

Would like to see more report options for analysis.

Thanks for the feedback Jeremy! We will pass this along to our developers. We love helping our clients - from setting up the facility map to helping anytime - we are here to help. You're off to a great start and the website looks great too!

RN

Rene N.

Real Estate, self-employed

Satisfied

Unit Trac has allowed multiple owners access to collection records. This is a time and communication saving tool.

Pros

I like that Home screen show a summary of poor standing leases, availability and a breakdown of current leases.

Cons

I have not figured out how to use the software to create and access documents (lease and collection letter) to manage the business paperless.

Thanks for the review Rene! Our team will reach out and get your eLease set-up. You and your customers will enjoy how easy it is to go paperless.

RR

Richard R.

I've looked high and low. Finally, I have found a web based solution.

Pros

I like being able to access tenant info from my phone and being able to update on the go. When someone calls, I can tell them which unit is available immediately.

Cons

I don't want the tenants to see all of the past charges. Only show previous month or two. I don't want to remind them of the money they are spending.

We are happy that you found and selected Unit Trac Richard! Your input on reducing the payment history is an update that will be made soon. Future improvements are in process.

JR

Jason R.

A++++ As a new storage facility owner, this made it easier to become organized and set up!

Pros

The site plan! It makes getting customers set up and in place a breeze! The reservations for our arena storage are no longer a guess!

Cons

Billing the customers. It is a little hard to figure out, and I keep double billing people! Probably an easy fix on my end though!

Thanks for the positive review Jason. Unit Trac was built to take the guesswork out of managing a facility. One of our client service team members will reach out to help you with the billing troubles - we're sure its an easy fix.

BP

Brenda P.

Government Administration, 1-10 employees

Solved all my worries!

It has allowed me to keep trac of 37 units with ease. I thought I was going to have to try and set up some sort of spreadsheet u til I found this program.

Pros

I was worried about keeping track of 37 units but the Unit Trac programme solved all my problems. This program is terrific!

Cons

The ease of use. It does everything for you.

Thank you for the positive review Brenda! We are happy that you selected Unit Trac and to help you easily manage Crookwell Self Storage. Your feedback is appreciated.

MS

Matthew S.

Packaging and Containers, self-employed

A+ Unittrac

One stop software for all your storage units tracking.

Pros

The consumer support is well above par. Our rep is always there to answer any questions and help. You are not calling a call center, you get the same person who knows you.

Cons

Some customers have had issues using the portal.

Thanks for the positive review Matt! We enjoy working with you and supporting 411 Self Storage. It's also neat to see the Christmas tree business as a part of what you offer.

MB

Michael B.

Warehousing, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Storage

Good experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always been readily available to answer questions.

Pros

Has facilitated handling of customers accounts without personal contact. Billing can be done quickly and efficiently.

Cons

No significant deficiencies. Would be beneficial to have accounting capabilities in program.

Thanks Mike! We appreciate your feedback and are working to continually make Unit Trac better. Glad to help!

LL

Lydia L.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Amazing!

Wonderful, I am so happy to this program!

Pros

How easy it is to use! Would 100% recommend this for anyone.

Cons

Nothing. Its easy to use, easy to learn and any time i need help I have received a reply within hours of needing it.

Thanks Lydia! We appreciate your feedback and glad that we had the opportunity to meet you at the self storage conference. Let us know anytime that you have a question. We are happy to help!

PS

Paul S.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Absolute Necessity of Tracking your Business!!

My experience with Unit Trac has been most pleasurable.

Pros

Easy functionality and and systematic approach to a CRM program.

Cons

Not much at all. A few minor changes and Unit Trac will be Superb.

Thanks for the positive review Paul! We are excited for the upcoming updates and know that Elite RV will enjoy the improved functionality. We are grateful that you chose Unit Trac to help you manage Elite RV.

JK

Jon K.

Warehousing, 51-200 employees

Product Reviews

Our personnel has seen a significant time savings with tracking customers as well as have the credit card information saved internally and automatically processing transactions on a monthly basis. The main personnel will save about 8-10 hours per month with the change to Unit Trac.

Pros

Ease of use; very user friendly; very simple to navigate through the software/website

Cons

Nothing noted so far, but it seems as though any issues were taken care of immediately from customer support

Thanks for the positive review Jon! Unit Trac was built for efficiency and we are know that the staff will appreciate the ability to focus on other responsibilities rather than processing the billing. Thanks for choosing Unit Trac to help you easily mange the storage and parking.

D&

Duane & Alice S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

So grateful for this program!

We have an outside storage facility and I was having a hard time keeping track of billing. It is a snap now! I keep all the client information along with the billing. That makes it easy to look up information.

Pros

1. My service tech set it all up for me. She was always quick to call back when I had a questions, too 2. It is inexpensive 3. It is easy to work with.

Cons

I don't use it often so even though it is easy I almost have to relearn it when I do billings.

Thanks for the positive review Alice! Our team is happy to work with you and we are so glad that it is a snap to manage your business now. That's exactly was Unit Trac was designed to do.

AH

Ann H.

Great support and easy to learn!

Pros

I like how easy the program is to use and learn, the price is right, and I love the quick support you receive.

Cons

During the setup, I would have loved a drop down arrow when my list got long because it was hard to scroll and then click and drag unit to the map. I would also like to be able to add more detail with notes, refund info, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to review Unit Trac Ann! It's our pleasure to work with you. We are continually working to make Unit Trac even easier to use. The service team will follow-up to learn more about your request for notes and refund info. The custom lease fields may be what you are looking for.

RP

Rex P.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Ace Self Store in Michigan

For a first time user, Unit Trac has been attentive while listening to my questions. Nicole is fantastic!

Cons

We enjoy working with new clients and helping along the way. Thank you for the review Rex!

HG

Hugh G.

So far so good!

Nothing bad to say about the customer service, James always responds promptly and offers a solution where possible. Some features we would like take a little longer to implement than we would have hoped but it is not affecting our satisfaction

Cons

Thank you for providing the review Hugh! We appreciate your feedback and our development team is continually working to improve Unit Trac and add new features - more to come soon.

BM

Brent M.

Great Software

The software is everything you need, and nothing you dont. We love how easy it is to use, and the security of not hosing it on a local computer here at the shop. I can log in from anywhere, which is a big plus. The staff is always ready to help if you need anything. Very nice people.

Cons

Thank you Brent! We know that you are busy and are delighted to be able to help you easily manage your facility from anywhere.

TP

Tianna P.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great choice

I originally paid for this for my brothers real estate business, he is still using it. Haven't heard any complain yet but well done

Pros

The application was really neat, easy for setting up client information. Trusted website when it comes to important credentials

Cons

No problem at the moment. Pleased so far

LV

Larry V.

Retail, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

unit trac

Have not put into full use yet, I'm sure it will improve my efficiency once I do.

Pros

Great customer service, I just haven't had time to learn to use all the functions.

Cons

Not a knock on the software. I have not had time to learn to use all the functions. Do not have a bookkeeper or secretary so it's difficult to set aside time to learn.

Thanks for the feedback Larry! We know that your schedule is busy and our team is happy to help you with anything that you need.