VBASoftware Reviews

Configurability + Ease of Use + Features = Great Policy Service Solution

We've had a really positive experience with VBA, at all levels of the company. They are always willing to work with us on different projects or initiatives we are looking to undertake. They are a true partner.

Pros

The ease of use combined with user configurability is really what drove us to select VBA. Configurability really helps us from a reporting standpoint by ensuring we're collecting the data we need for performing on-going analytics.

Cons

While it is easy to set up templates of plan information, some of the steps can be monotonous at times. However, the system makes it easy to copy plans to new groups and edit as needed.

VBA Software - Decision to Purchase

Five years ago I gave my staff 3 claims software vendors to review for purchase. They spent months in evaluating and decided on VBA Software. It was the best decision we have made as a company.

Pros

The staff at VBA are the best to work with and provide great customer service. Their response time is excellent. For our staff the ease of EDI and Cloud based system is great.

Cons

Not really sure if we have experience any real problems with the VBA System.

WITH FLEXIBILITY, FUNCTIONALITY & EXCEPTIONAL TECHNOLOGY

My overall reaction of the software is really amazing. My business blooms and many of my customers become more satisfied with our services. Every member in our insurance company is accommodated patiently. This software is the best software I ever had.

Pros

Virtual Benefits Administrator is lowly priced. This makes it the best solution for small and starting businesses. The software is widely used because of its high efficiency. It is cloud-based. Virtual Benefits Administrator integrates very well. The good thing about this software is that you can use it from any place. This makes it easy for the managing of your business. Virtual Benefits Administrator...

Cons

I think every software has always its negative side. The only negative side of using it is that it did really cost high. If you are a first timer in using this kind of software the usage would be so much easier and if you are not tutorials must be done to prevent any loss of data. The support team is one of the best since they response to every request I have made.

Great provider database

I can check providers coverage in order to tell our customers which doctor can cover their specific needs at the moment.

Pros

I check providers in this useful database in order to remit patients to doctors within our coverage system.

Cons

I have to say that it is 2020 so this software looks and feels VERY old and wonky. I'm not saying it is bad, but it is due for a revamp.

VBA is Excellent for any company

Pros

Easy to learn: Is a really easy programing language. Have some similarities to VB.Net Easy to use: Is very user friendly. Free: no additional cost because it is added to Excel.

Cons

If someone has never learn or seeing a programing language it may be a bit tricky to learn. but overall is easy

VBA is a great partner

The entire VBA team, beginning with vetting numerous systems as well as through implementation, has been great to work with! We are excited to continue with all our clients on VBA, VBA Gateway, and VBA Analytics.

Pros

Our team was focused on the flexibility and customization of the system since we are a boutique TPA specializing in customization for our clients.

Cons

We are just moving our clients list to the VBA platform, VBA Gateway, and VBA analytics which means currently, we can't answer on what we like least so far.

This software has changed the way we do business.

Virtual Benefits Administrator has changed the way we do business. It has allowed us to automate the vast majority of our processes. It has also enabled us to take advantage of new business opportunities that we would not have been able to administer without the flexibility of this system.