All categories

VetBadger Reviews

Pros

Overall I like VetBadger, it's very easy to use and if there are ever any issues the customer service is GREAT and quick. My favorite feature is the ability to text back and forth with the clients.

Shannon R.

Overall I like the software and appreciate the great customer service that comes along with it. With any new system/software it will take a little bit to work out the kinks for specific uses.

Chelsea G.

Tracy K.

Cons

Our only downside is if we lose power and are without internet.

Amanda E.

Amanda E.

Formatting can be problematic due to the simplicity of the software. Also if multiple users are in the same client account at once the system will lag or displace your cursor.

Breanna S.

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Unique features including texting which make the most of communicating w your clients

Cost savings. The ability to text my clients, which was one of my top priorites. The ability to "prebuild" SOAPS for common ailments. This ensures my team asks the questions I want, and that we remember to include common diagnostics and treatments in the estimate. Little things come up, but customer service is superb so I can't really say I have any cons. I'm immensely happy I chose this software for our practice! Connectivity is great, we've never had a major issue. This is my third practice, and I've worked elsewhere, so I've used many other veterinary software platforms. Compared to the bloat of ImproMed Infinity, Vet Badger is a breeze to set up and much more cost effective.

Pros

1. Ability to text my clients from the software AND have them text back, right into the medical record. They can also text me pictures! Clients LOVE this feature 2. Ability to make our own "pre built estimates" that contain our unique questions and protocols, which makes it easy to capture the info we want from the client when they bring their pet in AND allows us to quickly give them an estimate...

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

So glad I chose this veterinary software for my new clinic. Has been vital for client satisfaction!

I am 100% pleased with my choice. (And I've been a veterinarian 25+ years, so I have worked with all the big names in veterinary software, and would NEVER go back) HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Pros

1. Ability to text my clients! They absolutely love this feature. It is great how my text AND their replies show up right in the pet's medical record. Imagine making 6 "call backs" and leaving voice mails, having to enter all that in the MR, versus how quick it is to sent 6 texts to 6 different clients, then simply seeing their response on your "home page". The whole staff can see text replies...

Cons

I love it all. It keeps evolving with our wishes. I am 100% pleased with my choice.

Simple, Great Customer Service, Willing To Make Modifications

Overall the experience has been positive. We appreciate that the developers are always willing to listen to our feedback and make modifications as we need them.

Pros

The ability to send text message updates and communicate with our clients that way is a huge time saver. The software is simple and cloud based so I can access it from anywhere.

Love it!

Working with VetBadger has been amazing. The customer service team is exceptional and willing to work with you to find solutions that work with your business. Our team enjoys the increased communication with our clients and the ability to have everything they need in one spot.

Pros

Our team loves the communication features that VetBadger offers! Having the ability to send text messages and emails directly to our clients from the software has eliminated the time wasted in copying and pasting. Not to mention the ability to see all the data and communication about our patients in 1 location - no matter where we are! We love the cloud based capabilities that allow us to access our patient's information at home and on the road. That it integrates with Quickbooks for all our invoicing, inventory and financial needs is fantastic!

Cons

Our only downside is if we lose power and are without internet. This is a standard problem with any cloud based software. The upside is that you can pick up your laptop and work from another location if necessary or simply use a hot spot from a cell phone.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

VetBadger - Awesome Customer Support

Our clinic came from paper charts, notes, etc. Using VetBadger has been awesome to transition to paperless. It was VERY hard at first but the company made it very easy to transition. Two thumbs up for VetBadger

Pros

VetBadger has FANTASTIC customer support. Our clinic contacts the company frequently with questions and changes. The Help Tasks are great as the support team is in contact within a few hours! The task bar is great as I love a "To Do" list! It helps me organize my day!

Cons

There are a large amount of changes that happen without a notice to the veterinary team. This makes it challenging and for people like me who have a hard time with change. Overall that is truly the biggest issue. I would love if we could minimize charts in the future

Review for VetBadger

Overall I like VetBadger, it's very easy to use and if there are ever any issues the customer service is GREAT and quick! My favorite feature is the ability to text back and forth with the clients. The clients also like this!

Pros

It's very user friendly. I especially like the ability to text clients.

Cons

It's pretty basic, it would be nice if there were more features; such as, being able to check out a client within the program. We use Quickbooks along with VetBadger. It would be nice If everything was all under one program.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

VetBadger's customer service is phenomenal!

Excellent!

Pros

Its very easy to use once you understand the sections. What I love most about it though is the customer service. If we ever have a question (which is like 5 times per day since we are new!) they get back to us right away, are always happy to set up a Zoom meeting to walk us through stuff, etc.

Cons

Having used other veterinary software companies in the past, it was not as intuitive in terms of where everything "went". But, once we got a handle on that, we were off to the races!

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

VetBadger--Keeps me connected to my clients and documents that connection

As a "boutique" type small clinic owner with a recent start up--ongoing communication via text/emails is extremely important to me to bond with with, attract and retain clientele. The fact that I can communicate with new clients this way and NOT have to take the additional time to document all that extra communication in the medical record was the selling point for me. Support has been excellent.

Pros

Ease of texting and/or emailing clients and having that conversation automatically be documented in patient's medical record. Integration directly with QB is also very time saving.

Cons

There a couple little "work arounds" that aren't completely intuitive--but, not difficult to get the hang of with repetition. A few "glitches" are still being identified and worked on by the owner.

VetBadger Review

Pros

It is pretty easy to use and navigate, is simple.

Cons

Some of the functions are not user friendly and/or do not actually function (i.e. the prescription refill button).

Intuitive to use

Pros

Intuitive to use and easy to review records. Makes writing my chart very fast and easy. Love being able to look at only Rx, only attachments, etc...

Cons

Difficult to change things that are already in the system like old alerts, duplicate appointments, etc...

Hi Dr. DeCourcey, thanks for the review. We love hearing our users talk about how fast and easy things are, because that¿s what we¿re always working towards. We have a release coming up that is focused on allowing you quickly to manage more items as you view them in the patient¿s chart. This will allow you to act on upcoming appointments as well as alerts without leaving your current workflow. Thanks again, The VetBadger Team

VetBadger

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate around. I am not computer savvy but I do not have an issue using this software.

Cons

Updates are for the whole software(all clinics) not just for the individual clinic.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Elegant UI/UX with practical backoffice functionality.

One-click appointment confirmation and SMS reminders made my experience great.

Pros

Ease of use and simple UI/UX. As a customer, I love the simplified approach and use of available space. One-click SMS appointment confirmation was a nice touch.

Cons

I'd like to see uber-maximization for all mobile devices as a primary offering. With traffic % approaching 70%+ for mobile, as a user/customer, I'd like to see an optimized, super-sexy mobile experience, at every step of the customer process.

Hi Garry, thanks for the review. We are thrilled you had a great experience as a pet owner. You¿ll be excited to know that we just released our enhanced appointment confirmation screens, so when you get the text message to confirm your next appointment, you¿ll get a fantastic looking screen. Thanks again, The VetBadger Team