DaySmart Vet Logo

DaySmart Vet Reviews - Page 5

MK

Michele K.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Easy, intuitive and great customer service

the ability to be able to go home and finish up my notes later, ease of communicationg with clients and sharing records

Pros

Transitioning to vetter was surprisingly simple, our employees old and new picked up on it very quickly and I really love the integration with lab work and the ease of sharing records via email, fax directly from the database.

Cons

The constant updating is hard to keep up with, but I realize that this comes in response to the user's feedback, so it's a good thing.

BM

Brittany M.

Great procduct for a mobile practice!

Pros

This software is really great. It is easy to use for all of our staff. The best part about it is that we can use it while being anywhere due to being mobile.

Cons

Due to the software being relatively new on the market, it still has some kinks to work out, but the support team is great!

AO

Alison O.

Great for my mobile veterinary practice and so easy to get started.

Pros

Customer Service is fantastic and they are quick to fix a problem within minutes of contacting them via email or phone.

Cons

Inability to use the program if I cannot get an internet signal, but very rarely happens. In some areas it could be an issue with a mobile practice.

KH

Kate H.

Veterinary, self-employed

Very easy to use. Perfect for an ambulatory equine veterinarian.

As an ambulatory equine practitioner, I have ease of access from the road. I also do not have to worry about backing up my files as there will always be there.

Pros

The ability to access the system on the road as long as I can connect to the internet. The customer service has also be phenomenal!

Cons

That I have to be connected to the internet to access my files. I wish we could use it off line. Overall, I haven't had any major dislikes to this system.

Veterinary, 51-200 employees

Great for smaller veterinary practices

Vetter has been an excellent solution, and the team is incredibly responsive to our needs and requests. Our pain points have only come up as we continue to open new hospitals and are beginning to have greater reporting and ERP needs.

Pros

UI/UX Ease-of-use Cloud-based Plenty of 3rd party integrations

Cons

Lack of automated or custom reports Lack of key metrics and KPIs in reports (e.g. COGS) No central structure database Inventory management solutions

CD

Caitlin D.

Exactly what a mobile veterinarian needs!

Pros

This is a true cloud based software that I can access from anywhere and it is always up to date. My monthly subscription fee always gets me the most updated version of the software, and that is an unmatched feature. In addition, the customer service is unmatched.

Cons

There are always so many updates, it is hard to keep up with everything that this software can be doing for my practice.

Kirsten F.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Cloud-based is the way to go

Out of all the cloud-based software available (and I have demoed many), Vetter had the best ease of use and the best value for your money. I would recommend them.

Pros

The flow of the appointment process. From checking in the patient in the schedule, you are able to create an estimate, invoice, medical record at one time. The fact that you can log in from anywhere is ideal in case I need to access it while I'm not at work. The customer service has been VERY patient with me and will get back to me in a sufficient amount of time. Overall, it is a good program.

Cons

The report features are not ideal. The migration process could have gone a lot smoother and I wish they would take more suggestions from their customer base as far as functionality. I found a few suggested improvements within the Vetter Community that were said to have been implemented and were not, and many good suggestions that have had no response.

IM

Inna M.

1-10 employees

Excellent service and software for my growing business

As a 1st time owner of a mobile vet clinic, good costumer support, lower cost and high quality was more then I can ask for. Vetter support team have been very helpful in guiding me,following up on my questions. The features are constantly improving and after few weeks I feel much more comfortable using the program. I love the clean look and easy navigation and looking forward to grow with this software

Pros

Easy to use and navigate, ongoing support, always improving and providing outstanding service

SB

Sarah B.

Veterinary, self-employed

They lead the pack for innovative veterinary software.

It's cloud base and always with me. It's so easy to use you almost don't have to train new users. I love it!

Pros

I love all the updates and how literally the staff works around the clock to ensure everything runs smoothly. Almost every month there is a new tool that make my business run smoother.

Cons

I am a large animal vet and some of the large animal diagnosis, breeds, and vital parameters are not listed.

LF

Laura F.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Unsurpassed customer service and cutting-edge software!

Vetter has been a blessing for our mobile small animal practice. From the professional and top-notch customer support to the continuous software improvements and features, this company and program are indispensable! We could not have asked for a more practical, user-friendly program or a better support team!

Pros

Since it is cloud-based, it is accessible from anywhere with internet access

Cons

The internet service requirement can also be the limiting factor in poor service areas

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Vetter is great

Pros

I am a mobile practitioner and Vetter was very easy to hit the ground running. The CEO himself helped me get things set up and guided me through a tutorial. Their customer service is top notch and the pay as you grow feature is fantastic.

Cons

It can take a while for glitches to be rectified but the developers are in tune with the user community via their forums.

tw

trish w.

easy access, user friendly, frequently updated with new improved methods of using the program

Pros

the software is easily accessible from anywhere! You can log in and create invoices at anytime! program is updated frequently, and they vetter has an online forum where you can submit suggestions to improve the program.

Cons

occasionally slow at times, although the vetter support will always message an email with the current situation updates about any technical difficulties.

TS

Tal S.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Best software on the market.

Pros

If you are a small or large hospital you need this software. As an owner i can track every aspect of my business in real time.

Cons

i dont have any dislikes about this software

LW

Laura W.

Very happy with DaySmart

Quite happy with the program as I can write records quickly, share them with the referring veterinarian, see that they have received my email, etc. Merchant services are incorporated with the system, making things quite simple.

Pros

I have used a number of the more common / popular medical record systems in veterinary medicine and what I appreciate about DaySmart is that it is quite intuitive and really covers all of my needs!

Cons

I do forget that invoices are associated with the client and will sometimes have to first look for something under the patient before I remember this... makes sense, since client pays, but not what I guess I am accustomed to.

DH

Daniel H.

DaySmart Is Great!!

Pros

Very easy to use, love the cloud-based aspect!

Cons

Really no cons, the product is really great!

MK

Meredith K.

Veterinary PIMS

Customer support lacking - did not find it helpful when I needed it

Pros

Was fairly intuitive . I liked the organization. I visually liked how certain things looked.

Cons

Too click heavy Customer support - lacking. Other companies set you up with a team member that gives you a schedule to keep you on track. DaySmart mainly relied on sending me videos of how to do things, or told me to call customer support. It just wasn't helpful for me.

DS

Dr. Sarah A.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Excellent software with incredible customer support

Pros

Vetter is easily accessible for me being on the road. The customer support team are incredible attentive and helpful with any and all questions, problems/issues are handled immediately. Highly recommended!

Cons

There are still a few features I would like to see added, but I know they are always working to add new features.

EH

Erin H.

This software has been great for my mobile practice.

Easy to use.

Pros

This software is easy to use, makes my practice run efficiently, and has fantastic customer support.

Cons

Occasionally an update will produce a change that either gets rid of a feature that I liked, or creates a small problem. However, customer support is extremely receptive to finding fixes and solutions.

EE

Eva E.

Government Administration,

The only practice management software to consider

Pros

Easy to use, practical, complete, highly functional and integrates well with many outside resources such as antech and cardconnect

Cons

There are occasional bugs as the software team continually improves and updates the features. However, these are minor and fixed within 24 hours.

SP

Sherrie P.

Veterinary, self-employed

I have used many different veterinary software programs, but Vetter was the easiest to learn.

I like that this software changes and grows as problems or issues are seen. I get weekly updates on changes and tips to using the software. It seems like when I wish it would do something different an update has the change I want.

Pros

I like the easy to use tutorials for learning so as I get new staff they can just log on a and learn. Most things are very intuitive to use.

Cons

I do not like how the printing. It set up through google cloud print, which was difficult to set up.

BB

Brock B.

Very user-friedly

Pros

Using to schedule daily appointments and set reminders is great.

Cons

Sometimes the updates are not great, and you can not chose to turn updates off.

JR

John R.

John Rimkunas DVM

I have been operating a mobile Veterinary Service for the past three years. Choosing and implementing Vetter has been the most impacting change of this past calendar year. I only wish I had started it when I first began the business.

Pros

Vetter's strengths are the team of people that help you learn the software, its ease of use and affordability.

Cons

That I waited almost two years before implementing the software--lots of transition from paper to paperless.

VB

Veronica B.

1-10 employees

Easy to navigate and costumer service is excellent.

I am an owner of a mobile veterinary service and I was looking for a software where I can access my client information as well as record my inventory in a fast and easy way. I used several softwares and by far VETTER was the best and easiest to navigate. In addition to that, every time I have a question I get a response right away from their costumer service.

Pros

Easy navigation and costumer service.

Cons

I wish there was an app where I can access my client information from my iPhone.

NP

Nikolaos P.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Very happy user for almost two years

Manage with precision my clinic

Pros

User friendly, i can access my records from anywhere, great communication with the support team. Also i like the fact that the team tries to make it better and better and they succeed!!

MB

Michael B.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Vetter has helped transform our house call practice to be fully functional while on the go.

True mobility

Pros

Looks pleasing to the eye and is so easy to use. Ability to navigate easily among clients, patients, billing, med records, etc. Very affordable with a great support staff there with us since the beginning.

Cons

Still some features not available-yet. Inventory set up can be a little confusing. Still some rigidity on modifications to certain documents produced.