DaySmart Vet Logo

Cloud-Based Practice Management Software

DaySmart Vet Reviews - Page 6

EO

Erin O.

Really enjoy working with Vetter, wonderful customer support and responsiveness and very intuitive!

Pros

The customer support and responsiveness is fantastic and always feel that my satisfaction is of tantamount importance to them. They are always willing to listen to feedback and suggestions.

DM

Dr. Mitzi S.

Vetter. Software. Rocks!

As one of their first customers, I can honestly say that my experience with both the software and the Team and has been nothing less than exceptional! When I first opened my mobile veterinary acupuncture practice, the biggest obstacle I faced was finding a way to manage my medical records, client information, billing, inventory, etc. I needed a system that was easily accessed, flexible, affordable...

CA

Charlyce A.

We have no regrets for choosing Vetter when we opened a new Clinic.

Pros

Clean. Cloud based. Paperless. Easy to learn. Integrates with our vendors. It's great to be able to communicate with clients via DemandForce.

Cons

We'd like to have more options in reports. It would be great to choose specific items to be included in reports, then save those customized reports.

HA

Hector A.

Go vets

I like the software very much, kind of complicated to learn all the features while running a clinic at the same time. I haven’t had the time to introduce costs or to use the medical notes etc. Basically I use it to keep billing ande sales records

Pros

Sales and billing Records, templates and reminders

Cons

Support is awful, very frustrating it takes forever that someone give a clear and useful solution to any problem

DM

Dr. Mike M.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Great for a mobile practitioner

Pros

Amazing support, very timely with their response. Easy to use and intuitive with more than one way to arrive at a desired outcome.

Cons

The usual drudgery of entering patient info and inventory.

MR

Maya R.

Im a part time, solo, mobile veterinarian with no practise management experience

Pros

I found it easy to use, creates specific reminders for clients and allows me to download and attach pictures/files easily to records. Pay as you go with no costly monthly bills or costly set up fees. Quick response from IT team to queries.

Cons

That I havent taken the time to learn how to do inventory and other practise management applications

KT

Kim T.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Tech

Unpleasant

Pros

Printing lab form and having labs transfer over automatically.

Cons

To many steps to get to what you need, Can not adjust invoice all at once have to do each individual record. Not user friendly

CT

Caroline T.

How to Start A Successful Small Holistic Practice? Get Vetter!

This software has been integral to helping grow my start-up holistic practice. Intuitive function, ease of use, lightening fast customer service, streamlined inventory, record keeping and billing. I thank them in my head every day for making my life so much easier. Compared to my previous life with (ugh!) paper records, fax machines, and ancient non-web based software, I'd say this company has nailed...

LS

Lara S.

Works well

Pros

Accessibility is good - easy to understand.

Cons

Flexible scheduling - would like to give ranges

DC

Denise C.

Veterinary, self-employed

Review of Daysmart

Very good. I have been pleased with the service.

Pros

Ease to create SOAPs and create new inventory items. Ease of payment processing with Stripe Customer service is very helpful and articles/videos very helpful with setup

Cons

Unable to bold text is SOAPs. Still haven’t figured out how to integrate texting with Daysmart and use my current phone number

TT

Tabitha T.

Simple and Intuitive

Pros: affordable/scalable pricing for small businesses and start-ups, responsive customer service and design team, willingness to listen to needs of customers, easy to learn, almost impossible to make a mistake or ruin anything, no backing up or data losses, access anywhere you have an internet connection, suitable for mobile units, most importantly: simple layout and good user interface. Cons: no integration (yet) with Quickbooks/external calendars/maps, inventory management somewhat inelegant, customizing forms is a bit confusing, no doubt all these cons will be resolved as I've seen great advancements in the 18 months I've used the software.

CS

Christine S.

Couldn't be happier

I had used Avimark for 15 years and wanted to make a switch to a cloud based system. The support team at Vetter could not have been more helpful. They converted all of my files over for me and helped my staff with the transition as well. The software is easy to learn, use and the updates are always helpful. I am able to access client files and staff questions any time from my phone, home computer, or tablet. I even wrote a prescription and sent it to my printer in California while sitting on a boat off the shore of Oahu. Thank you Vetter team!

DF

Dylan F.

Intuitive, flexible EMR system

Vetter is a great product. It was very easy to learn how to use and customize to our practice. Highly functional system with a wide array of features. You can make the system as simple or complex as you need. Customer support is extremely responsive and usually gets back to us within minutes. The sliding scale fee structure made Vetter a financially attractive option when we were starting our practice and the robust functionality and technical support has kept us as satisfied customers now that we have grown.

SK

Stephanie K.

Used other for less than 6 months

Vetter Review

Overall good experience, however we needed the tax breakdown and unfortunately had to switch programs

Pros

You could schedule appointments easily once the client was in the system.

Cons

It was very cumbersome to add new clients in and book appointments over the phone, as you had to add them and go through quite a few steps in order to be able to get them in the system. We had to switch to a different software because we could not get a break down of our GST/PST taxes, which we needed.

JB

Jennifer B.

Excellent Software Program

I am very pleased with Vetter for managing my one doctor, small animal veterinary practice. The software is very user-friendly and intuitive without a lot of complicated steps. The customer service is phenomenal. They are helpful and respond to questions or concerns quickly. I recommend this program for mobile and brick and mortar veterinary practices.

JS

Jennifer S.

Vetter program made Better- constantly!

With frequent updates and improvements, I find this PMS exceptional! Add in the stellar team of program experts/ representatives, I Just don't have anything truly negative to complain about. Thank you Vetter team for all of your prompt support!!

Fabricio G.

I am pleased with Vetter

Pros

What I liked a lot of Vetter, was QE its customer service is great, very few software have this benefit, which in my opinion is the most important.

Cons

In some things Vetter is slow, for example at the time of billing. But still I liked very much vetter.

JL

Johnny L.

Great tool for veterinary practice wanting to be paperless. The best support you will find!

Support is out of this world. Vetter is on the path to becoming one of the best veterinary management systems available.

SM

Scarlett M.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

The interface is very easy to use and tech support is fantastic.

Pros

I like that it's user friendly. It was very easy to customize my account and add clients and patients and that tech support never lets me down.

Cons

Haven't really had any issues. But it took a while to learn how to add photos and images like radiographs to each patient record.