vinSUITE Reviews

2.75/5 (4 reviews)

Devin Joshua

Vinsuite is a great, comprehensive solution

Reviewed 2017-02-17

We have used several POS, CRM systems over the last 10 years, and switched to Vinsuite about 18 months ago. Over this time, the Granbury team has worked hard to ensure that we were given the functionality that we were sold. System highlights have been their reporting module and technical support responsiveness. Problems do arise, but their support team is very well trained and are always ready to help. They even redesigned our website, which is now much improved and works great. We shopped around quite a bit before choosing Vinsuite as a solution. I think our diligence paid off, and we now have a system that works well, is affordable and is scalable for future growth.Ease of use, flexibility of reporting, great IT support, great value

Heather Shelby

Antiquated.

Reviewed 2018-12-12

We launched our site after almost a year and then immediately started looking for something else. It has wine club management functionality. Somewhat robust discounting/coupon code feature.

Heather Shelby

RUN AWAY! Run as fast as you can.

Reviewed 2016-10-07

Our sales person sold us on features that don't work, haven't been implemented yet, or they just don't have. There are no project management processes. It took 1 1/2 years to launch our website. Even though their CMS system is new it's like using a CMS from 5 years ago. You can't drag and drop photos. You can't even upload multiple photos at once. I used to own my own web design company and this company is HORRIBLE. I don't think there is anything I like about this software. Nothing.

Kevin Watson

Not much it can't do

Reviewed 2019-02-19

Great that the monthly fees stay consistent despite volume. Slick POS system and email campaign system