VRScheduler Reviews - Page 2

VRScheduler has been a life saver for myslef and my staff especially through our busy season!

Scheduling cleaning staff, scheduling maintenance tasks & having a great master calendar at a glance.

Pros

Was easy to set up and use from the start and one of the rep is extremely helpful and personable. My cleaning and maintenance staff have loved using it and we are all saving valuable time. It was a wonderful tool while I traveled for a week, staff was able to communicate with me and easily alert me of issues.

Cons

I would love to have an app for my phone.

Thank you for your review of our vacation rental software, Michelle. We are so happy to be working with you!

Reliable, Easy-to-Use Cleaner Scheduling Software

I'm very happy with this software and feel like it's a great value for what you get/how it affects my business.

Pros

Training on how to use the software stands out as unique about VRScheduler. They did a great job walking me through setup and implementation using screen sharing, ensuring I know how to use the software and following up to make sure it's going well. It's reliable and does exactly what it's supposed to.

Cons

The user interface looks outdated. It's not a very friendly experience, but it is certainly functional.

I thought I didn't need this, but now we can't live without it!!

We are having better communication between office employees and on site employees!! It has stream lined maintenance issues and ensured they don't fall through the cracks.

Pros

I love knowing when the staff are done cleaning a home and that they have to go through a checklist before indicating it is done. I love the color coding and ability to add notes about groups check-in or out special needs. Being able to communicate with the staff without having to text back and forth.

Love this program

This program has freed up a great deal of my time and makes it much easier for my manager to organize her time. I have to say that Customer support is an amazing resource to have.They simply gets us and never hesitates to answer any questions that arise.

Pros

It takes hours away from scheduling and juggling many many clients and their different calendars and endless texts, calls and emails.

Cons

I'll let you know when I discover something.

Great product and also support

We're excited to get to using this daily and gaining convenience and efficiencies. The reps made the startup and onboarding entertaining and super easy!

Pros

Collectively summarizing your tasks and workforce in a easy to use and broad view format. A definite time saver!

Cons

Nothing seems to be missing here. This is a great piece to add to your vr software set of management tools.

Amazing software!

Pros

This software has greatly helped our companies organization in housekeeping, maintenance, scheduling and our vendor management.

Cons

Initial training is very vague and we have to come back a lot with questions. The rep is very responsive though so it’s not an issue.

Vrscheduler works great for every aspect that I use it for in cleaning vacation rentals.

Pros

I like everything about the software. It seems to manage our tasks really well and keeps everything organized.

Cons

maybe be able to reopen a task after it was completed in case you had to go back and do something else that you need to clock time for.

Great product

Pros

It has helped my dad double his property rental business from 50 to 100 units. Exciting product that has made running so many properties a breeze

Cons

I would have liked some more help getting going. It was tricky to onboard my over 100 properties. Thanks for a great product nonetheless.

Positive experience so far, has helped streamline parts of our booking process

Pros

My husband and I manage our vacation rental on our own but we utilize an outside cleaning company. They recently switched to the VRScheduler system. It has been easy to use, I no longer have to manually send a spreadsheet of upcoming bookings. I am able to easily view all bookings, scheduled cleanings and most importantly reports of any damage in a very timely manner. Love how it integrates easily with our Airbnb and Homeaway. Less work on my end, no longer have to update separate calendars. I really like it so far!

Cons

it has made scheduling time cut in 1/2 which saves money!

save time and more efficient operations tracking

Pros

how very easy it is to customize to my business needs/goals user friendly/ having the programmer listen to my feedback and build in to the system, it can grow with my company needs

Cons

not ability to block out time off requests from auto scheduling/ color coded regions only-more employee information field